Lady Behind The Wall

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh yes! Oh yes! Yes! Yes! Fuck me! Fuck me! Harder! Yes! Like that! Fuck my cunt! Make me cum! Ah! Ah! Ah! Yes! Oh yes! Oh– I'm gonna– oh yes! Yes! YES! A-A-A-A-H-H-H!"

Her back arched and she threw her head back as her climax ripped through her body. Her pussy convulsed around my prick as she came, trying to pull me along with her. I grabbed her by the shoulders and kept right on pumping her pussy, her whimpers of pleasure sending blood rushing to my penis as I kept her impaled on my cock and continued fucking her. She looked back at me through the tangles of her hair, her eyes hot and eager.

"Oh, god, you're good! I've never had a better lover! I'm yours, baby. All yours. I love your cock in me! Do me, baby! I'm all yours!"

I shifted my hands to her tits, squeezing them like ripe grapefruit, mauling them. She moaned with passion as I twisted her nipples, pulling and pinching them the way I knew she liked when she took it rough. I felt a small orgasm ripple through her pussy and bent her forward over the arm of the couch, her clit rubbing along the leather as we continued to screw.

"So this is how you want it? You want to be fucked like an animal? Take it, girl! Take me the way your body is meant to! Give me your cum, Deirdre! Cum for me! Cum for your master!"

"Oh yes! I'm your slave, master! I'm close! Please don't stop! Use me! Hard! Harder! Oh yes, like that! Yes! Yes! Make me feel you! I want it! I want it! I want to cum! Oh please! Please! Please! Oh, I'm close! So close! Oh yes, NOW! Now! Please, master! Please!"

She screamed as her orgasm tore the last shreds of civilization from her. I felt her nails dig into me as my cock, swollen and ready, jammed itself all the way into her liquid depths and shot its hot white load into her pussy, feeling each twitch, every muscle contraction, all her shudders, as a pleasure so exquisite it might have been the pain of a hundred razor cuts transformed to joyous completion as we climaxed together. I fell on top of her, vision greying out and my strength momentarily gone. My spent cock slid out of her and we fell limp, half on and half off the couch. When we could think again, we looked at each other. Her eyes were tender.

"Oh, John. You are so good. You're good to me and for me. I love you. I hope I make you happy, my darling love."

"You do, Deirdre. You always do" She nestled into me and we held each other, my hands wandering over her glorious body, just enjoying the feel of her. She purred and whispered, "I could almost wish we never had to leave this bunker."

"Yes, I know. But we had better return to the world and see what the damage is. People may need help." Disentangling ourselves from each other, we dressed and I returned to the computer to check on conditions topside before we headed back above ground.

The house sensors indicated no intruders were inside. The outside cameras showed downed branches and blown debris ranging from shingles to pieces of lawn furniture I didn't recognize. I could see the flashing lights of emergency vehicles on one camera. I brought the systems down to standby and we left the shelter, reversing our steps to come out in the basement.

Upstairs, Deirdre began assembling sandwiches while I checked the phones and on discovering they were out, trying the cellphone instead. They were still working, and I got through to the police on the third try. I was informed that a tornado had touched down just past the center of town and had gone east, ripping up the gas station, demolishing two empty stores and half a dozen houses along East Main Street, and tearing the roof off the auto parts store before veering into one of Jacobsen's pastures to rip a gash in the earth before smashing a cow barn flat, toppling two of his silos and throwing his tractors and farm equipment around like toys before it smothered itself in the watering pond north of the buildings and the house. The dispatcher assured me that things were under control when I asked if we could help, advising me to just stay put. They'd call if they needed me.

We ate and then cuddled in our bed, not looking for sex but each just happy to have the comfort of a lover to hold. The tornado had served to bind us even closer than before.

*****

Summer segued into fall as the earth revolved around the sun. We went to a Treasury auction in Atlanta and came home with a Porsche for Deirdre to drive rather than the Delorean. She objected when, as I'd promised her I would, I had a breathalyzer ignition lock installed.

"But I haven't gotten drunk – I mean really smashed – since we've been together!" she protested.

"True enough, my darling, you haven't. Perambulating around town, even were you to place yourself in such an embarrassing position as you've done before it is possible I could persuade the local gendarmerie against making it a matter of record. You promised you'd abide by this restriction back at Camp Jackson, and I expect you to keep your word. This state's laws are nowhere near as tolerant of driving under the influence as is Texas. If you were to be convicted of that offense again, you'd spend a lot of years behind penitentiary walls before you'd even be eligible for parole. I want you here, in my arms and in my bed, not conversing with me through a wire screen!

"Isn't this minor restriction a small price to pay to insure we'll be together, Deirdre?"

She pouted, looking at my stern face. I met her eyes coldly, inwardly praying she'd not force the issue, for on this point I wouldn't give an inch. Yes, she had been good since she'd started working again; but how much of it was her vowing to stay on the straight and narrow and how much our avoiding circumstances where she'd have a chance to get loaded and then get behind the wheel, I wasn't sure. She relaxed and came into my arms, huddling into my chest.

"I understand, darling, truly I do. It's just that it feels like you're treating me like a child who can't be trusted with the cookie jar, you know? I know you're just looking out for me, setting up an insurance policy in case I do slip, but it galls me even while it shows how much you love me." She looked up at me and I kissed her lightly.

"You accept the necessity, then?"

She sighed. "Yes, but I don't have to like it." Changing the subject, she went on, "Can I show you something, John?"

"Of course."

She led me to her study, a room I never entered except by invitation. She had outfitted it very simply with a desk to hold her computer, a soft couch to nap on, and bookcases. She had hung the Fire Fox picture Jayne had drawn and I had given her over the fireplace. Going to the computer, she called up a file from the architectural design program she'd had me get for her. I studied the drawing it displayed until she spoke.

"You know I want my own business again. The thing is, the hairdressing market hereabouts is saturated. There isn't enough volume to support another salon within the radius women are willing to drive to feed their vanity."

"Now who's talking like a little professor?" I teased.

"Oh hush, you!" A smile tempered her rebuke as she continued, "So I've been talking to Antony in between clients. What I want to do is buy in and become his business partner, and combine that with what I did at Camp Jackson. What you are looking at is the floor plan for a bus converted into a mobile beauty salon to service nursing homes and assisted living centers. I've been talking to the people who run them in the tri-county area. There are about twenty of them. Only a couple have in-house beauty salons and those are so ugly they're depressing.

"Tony and I figure that with two or maybe three people including me, I could service two nursing homes a day. Once we got established, we'd be touching at them once every two weeks or so. It's a virgin market as far as we can tell.

"I've been saving my money and before too much longer I'll be in a position to go to the bank and talk about a small business loan to buy the bus and fit it up. But I need a favor from you.

"I need a place to do the work on the bus. If I paid you for it, would JM Plumbing rent me a bay in the service yard so I have a place to park it and work on it after I buy it? And could you persuade your tame NASCAR mechanic to include me in your deal?"

I turned her chair around and kissed her. When we came up for air, I said, "You'd better come with me. There's something I need to confess."

"What have you done that I need to forgive you for?" I didn't answer, just guided her to my Jag and drove down to the yard with Deirdre looking puzzled in the passenger seat. I used the automatic gate opener to let us in and drove around the back. She caught her breath and we got out of the car to look.

A Continental 45 transcontinental bus with an elaborate, faded paint job sat under the lights. It had been seized as evidence from a rock group in a drug scandal several years back and was turned over to the federal auction service after the trial for disposal. Custom motor coaches are every bit as individual to their owners as are big yachts. One size does not fit all by any means, especially if one has means. With its stigma as the Drug Bust Bus, nobody who could afford to own and operate a coach class RV would touch it, and it was way outside the price range of even the most fanatic of the rockers' fans. But here it was, waiting for her to begin its new life.

"You remember that I disappeared for awhile while you were filling out the paperwork on the Porsche and arranging for insurance so you could drive it home? I was talking to the auctioneers. Antony told me about your plan a while ago. He thinks you'll make a fine business partner and that your Bus of Beauty will open up a brand-new niche market.

"This rig had been sitting at the auctioneers for months without even a nibble, so when I offered them the minimum bid after the auction they jumped at it. My mechanic's gone over her. He says the tires are about shot because she sat in the impound yard for years without moving and he wants to completely replace the brake lines and cylinders just to be on the safe side, but otherwise she's sound. Johann has offered to help me gut and renovate her, so just as soon as the mechanical repairs are completed and you finalize the interior layout, we can get started. I have some ideas about the water storage tanks and the HVAC systems that might be useful.

"Will you forgive me for horning in on your dream, darling?"

She tugged on my hand and pulled me along as she moved closer to the bus. She touched it and turned back to me.

"I don't know how it is you always know what I'm dreaming of, John, but I love you for it. I do want to do this on my own, but I'm not so stiff-necked I won't accept my man's help when he offers it. Just tell me what you spent on this beauty and I will pay you back. Can we look inside?"

I handed her the keys and she unlocked the door. We went inside and I fumbled for the switch panel, turning on the lights. Walking the length of the bus, I could see Deirdre mentally rearranging her floor plan to take advantage of the cargo bays and additional length the tour bus offered over the school bus she'd been planning for. She stopped by the open door to the master suite.

"Does the bed in here still work?"

"I don't know. Everything seems to be just the way to cops found it, complete to cigarette butts in the ashtrays."

She pulled me inside. "Let's find out." I pulled the door shut behind us. Shortly afterwards, a line from an old Stevie Ray Vaughn song started playing in my head: "If the house is a-rockin', don't bother knockin'..."

*******

The weather got colder and like squirrels storing nuts for the coming winter we got busier. The bus conversion took up at least three evenings every week, and the weekends were filled with hunting trips. Johnny and Iotay flew in for a four day Columbus Day weekend that we all spent afield chasing the wily pheasant by day and relaxing at our place by night with fresh roasted pheasant, champagne and delicacies from the local bakery. It was by far one of the happiest family parties I could recall.

At this year's Thanksgiving Day party at the Galaxy, Deirdre was my escort and I did not have the duty as I'd had the year before. I was right that having Deirdre as my escort was indeed more fun. She even lured me onto the dance floor. I think I surprised her by knowing my left foot from my right and being able to dance all the traditional ballroom dances, thanks to Mother's insisting that I learn how when I was about 12 years old and suffering through two years of three hour dancing lessons once a week when I'd much rather have been out fishing or hunting. It was after watching her gracefully and diplomatically fend off the amorous attentions of several horny dancing partners that I reached a final decision.

Aunt Cloud had urged us to spend Christmas with her at her farm so the extended family could meet me and size me up. Deirdre had begged off, saying that she wanted me all to herself our first Christmas together. We bought a new artificial tree because neither of us held with cutting down a tree just to be a set decoration and I dug boxes of decorations and lights that hadn't seen the light of day for more than a decade out of the attic to hang on it. Contrary to custom, she set it up in the bedroom, saying she enjoyed going to sleep with the lights twinkling on the tree. If it made her happy, it was fine with me.

We had opened all of our presents, some funny ones and some real, and cleaned the wrapping debris into a garbage bag. We were sitting in our bed in a pair of pajamas, me in the pants and her in the top, watching the fire in the fireplace, sipping iced Möet et Chandon and nibbling cheeses on crackers and generally feeling as content as either of us ever had. I reached over and took the glass from my love's hand, setting it onto the nightstand. She looked a question at me. Ignoring it, I took a small blue leather box from the drawer and turned to face her, being careful to look her in the eye as all the books said to under these circumstances.

"I have one more gift for you, if you will accept it."

I handed her the box, and she opened it slowly. A flawless one carat, blue-white brilliant cut diamond winked starfire at her from its platinum setting, nestled in a lining of black velvet. She looked up from the box and met my gaze.

"Deirdre Little Fox, will you marry me?"

She fumbled the ring out of its box and slid it onto the ring finger of her left hand. Then she threw her arms around me, wrapping me in a tight hug as she kissed me deeply, her mouth open and urgent upon mine. At last she broke the kiss.

"Yes, John! Yes, I will happily marry you, my love! I have been yours since I was in prison and you found me there, seeing what others did not. I am yours any way you will have me, without conditions. You know that. You know you don't have to make me your wife to own me body, mind and heart. I love you totally, and I know you love me though you can't always say so. This ring and those four simple words are more eloquent to me than any speech. I will be your wife while continuing to be your loving slut, devoted to making you happy. This ring proclaims to the world that I belong to you, but you know that already. Yes, my darling, I will humbly and happily marry you."

As she had been speaking, she had been undoing the buttons on her pajama top. She threw it to the floor and lay back against the pillows, displaying herself to me, her nipples crinkled hard, standing erect, barometers of her excitement.

"Come to me now, my love. Come to me, my husband-to-be. Mount your bride and remind her that you are the lord and master who owns her heart and soul. Take me, my love. Take me and fuck me as I need to be fucked! Please, darling, take me now!"

I bent to her nipples and suckled them, hearing her purr with delight. My hands joined in, stroking her silken skin, teasing and caressing with the lightest of touches. She closed her eyes, savoring the butterfly-lightness of my fingers on her, one hand pulling me to her so she could reciprocate. The other found my erection and began to stroke it, rubbing my pre-cum over the head. I took her hint and moved a hand onto her pubis, tracing her pussy with a nail and evoking a moan, her hips flexing. My fingers slipped inside her as I pulled loose of her and positioned my head over her valley of delights. My tongue darting out to tease her clit drew a gasp from her and her ass came off the bed, her pussy pressing into my mouth, seeking more contact. She pinched her nipples and began to work them, moaning as I licked her slippery slit, drinking in her nectar like a hungry bee. I could sense from the rocking of her hips that she was close to a climax, and I wasn't willing to wait. I came up for air and threw her legs over my shoulders. I moved up the bed, which forced her hips backward and exposed her for maximum penetration. She saw the raw lust on my face and moved her arms over her head, totally and willingly opening herself to me. She locked her hot, beautiful indigo eyes to mine.

"Take me, darling."

I reared up and plunged down, sinking into her open pussy until my balls slapped her mound. Her cry and clamping muscles told me she had just orgasmed. We began to rock together, her upward thrusts meeting my downward ones so each stroke was full, hard and deep, my cockhead battering at the mouth of her womb as she took me all the way inside her, eager for it, demanding that I take her forcefully. She cried out again as a second climax took her and I continued to pummel her cunt the way she wanted.

"Yes! Do me deep! Ohhh, yes! Like that! Nice and deep! Drive that long, beautiful cock all the way in! Ohhh! Ohhh! Oh, god, yes! Fuck me! Fuck me hard!"

I continued to pound her like a piledriver, as that was the way she wanted it. Each thrust forced the air out of her, the sounds exciting me and urging me to give it all to her. The feeling of total control over my woman pushed my lust to even greater heights, just as my sinking all the way into her quim increased the feelings of power and pleasure to something I'd felt only rarely, even with her.

"Unh! Unh! Oh yes! Yes! Don't stop! Don't stop! Fuck my pussy hard! Use it! Oh, yes, I'm close! Yes! Close! Oh yes! Oh * I'm c-u-m-m-i-n-g!"

Her whole body shuddered as her climax exploded in her loins, her juices squirting out around the rigid flesh filling her cooze. The ripples moving through her vagina were forcing me toward my own orgasm, but I drove in deep, pinning her down, and somehow managed to hold back. As they subsided, I rolled us over so she was on top without losing my place in her cunt.

"Ride me, Deirdre, I want to play with your tits as we fuck."

Her eyes lit up and she began to post across the endless grassy plains of her mind, riding my cock-horse as my hands found her boobs. I loved the feel of them, the weightiness of them, the lustful hardness of long nipples that plainly had known the mouths of babies and now awaited the suction of her lover's mouth for our mutual pleasure. I pinched and twisted them, listening to her moan, her motion changing slightly to resist my pulling and thereby increasing her joy of our coupling. I half-rose and latched onto the right nipple, continuing to torture her left. I could tell from her cries that she was getting close again.

"Yes! Yes! Suck me! Fuck me! I'm ready, darling! Please! Please make me cum! Please! Cum with me! Please cum with me! Please!"

I gave up trying to deny my own climax. Forgetting good sexual manners for a moment, I met her downward moves with short, hard thrusts, no longer concerned with her orgasm but only with mine. As I felt the dam holding back my climax give way, I bit hard on the nipple in my mouth and grabbed her other tit like honking an old-time car horn.

1...2324252627...30