Lady Comet Meets the Baroness

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh please serve me your justice Lady Comet. Give me your best shot," the Baroness said but her voice trembled from lust as she saw the naked body of her opponent. Suddenly her sight changed and saw Lady Comet's power burning deep inside her. It was like twin tiny red suns then a force of red energy beam struck the Baroness in her chest. Her body was pushed back when the energy beams struck her and her back arched but she immediately realized that she wasn't feeling any pain but felt revitalized, stronger and like she was having an orgasm.

When Lady Comet struck her opponent she realized that she couldn't focus her energy. Of the two beams only one found its target and surprised she realized it had no effect. The Baroness was smiling and seemed in a state of bliss. Comet tried to levitate but she couldn't. She gathered more power and struck again but in surprise she saw that every energy beam was absorbed by the villain's body.

Now a feelings that she never felt before took over her. Fear and anxiety were shattering her confidence. She struck with her best shot and the Baroness was laughing and licking her lips in pleasure. Lady Comet's eyes widened when she saw the villain unzipping her leather suit exposing her incredibly curved body, her huge round breasts with her hard nipples.

At the sight of this Comet felt intense sensations. Suddenly her own nipples hardened and her pussy started to tingle. She was feeling that every fiber of her body needed to make body contact with this woman. Inside her the supernatural power she possessed was drawn to the Baroness' body like a magnet, affecting the blonde heroine's body in such a way mentally and physically that she was finding it difficult to control. Something that she had never felt before for another woman filled her mind with uncontrollable lust.

The Baroness was torn between a blissful sensation and an unstoppable urge to fuck the blonde woman as her sexual need became more demanding. Her eyesight was showing clearly that the Comet's energy wanted to be released and unite with hers. It was gathered shining bright around her opponent's lips, filling her breasts but most of it was around her pussy. Something triggered inside the villain's mind, a realization and a solution. She was a predator that she needed to feed. Her newly found powers transformed her to a being that needed to feast upon Lady Comet's energy. That was her most valuable weapon, to suck her dry, consume her power and energy, the way was simple. She started to unzip her suit. When she was standing naked wearing only her boots her thoughts were interrupted as Lady Comet charged screaming.

Lady Comet knew that she must react quickly or she would be overwhelmed from whatever the Baroness did to her. Her entire body was burning, her nipples were hard as rocks, and her pussy was dripping. She pushed back all these feelings and sensations with great effort and tried to concentrate on her next move. Her energy beams had no effect to the Baroness and seemed to weaken herself so she decided to engage in hand to hand combat, a full front assault using raw overwhelming force. She was the protector of the weak, the defender of justice, her fellow citizens and her family were counting on her to hold the line against the forces of evil. Full of rage and screaming like a banshee from Hell she charged.

The mighty Lady Comet charged her villainous opponent with all of her super strength and she forced the Baroness to take two steps back. Naked, their spectacular bodies were crushed tit to tit and pussy to pussy. When she felt the evil bitch pushed back, Comet was confident that she would prevail against this vile demented woman. Both women enveloped in purple and red energy cloud. The Baroness although slow at first she reacted by instinct and she made two steps, she positioned herself in a way that made it easier for her to absorb the power of the opponent's attack. The collision came and the women grunted in passion and effort as their incredible bodies strained against each other. Comet tried to pull back for another devastating charge but she was slow. Baroness' strong, delicate arms slipped around her waist and grabbed her round, hard ass. Like a magnet, the villain dragged Comet into her own body with her super strength.

Now the two powerful women were in full body contact. Comet made the mistake of grabbing her opponent's marvelous ass with both hands, locking herself into the villain and giving her enemy a unique advantage. Both beautifully muscled bodies were locked together, straining against each other. The time had come for Baroness to make full use of her powers and to transform her body into a deadly weapon against Lady Comet.

Baroness' big breasts crushed with the heroine's round tits. The women's nipples almost covered each other. The villain's hard nipples drove into her opponents' breasts, her thighs, her stomach and melted into one form with the heroine's. Baroness looked into Comet's blue widening eyes with malicious joy. Her lips touching her victim's mouth, she whispered with a sensual voice, "Now it begins." Instantly energy blazed around them, both perfect bodies glowed with power.

Lady Comet felt a growing weakness and arousal; the villain's body felt so hot and desirable! Without realizing it the blonde superheroine's hands explored the villain's gorgeous ass, her round breasts were squeezed so hard against Baroness' tits, her hard nipples were pinched by her enemy's nipples, her pussy was hot and wet. She felt her energy burning her and then leaving her body and realized what was happening.

"NOOOO!" Comet screamed in agony."I'm feeling weak! She draws my energy! I must break free!!" But she could not move. Her efforts were in vain. The sexual arousal, the growing weakness, the gorgeous villain's body, all these things made her crazy with lust. She was melting from sexual need into Baroness' luscious flesh. Baroness was in heaven. The bitch's anger and frustration led her exactly where she wanted. She couldn't have planned it better, now her body was like a conduit drawing the energy of her opponent. Her hateful enemy was trapped into her deadly embrace. She was feeling like a goddess, her tits were like a vacuum of energy. Her nipples were digging deep into the blonde woman's breasts extracting her power, her energy.

"Oh yessssssssssss, that's it, give me more, mooooooooooooore!! I'm feeling your body tremble under mine! Surrender all your powers to me!"

"NEVER!!" screamed the defender of justice. But she was thinking that surrendering would end this sexual torment. She felt the urge, the need, for this bitch to lick her, to bite her big round tits. Comet wanted to kiss her enemy, to lose herself totally to the sexual bliss that the Baroness' body was promising.

But immediately she discarded those thoughts. She knew that her power was turned against her, forcing her body to release it. She was the protector of justice, the power of good, she must fight till the end! No evil should ever win! Her anger and impatience led her to this situation; she fell into the villain's dangerous embrace like an amateur. She couldn't understand what this crazy bitch had done to her and why the villain was affecting her powers so much.

She needed to break free. At this rate her super strength wouldn't last much longer and the pain, combined with intense pleasure, was growing every second.

Sweat and sexual fluids begun to flow from the locked, muscled bodies, accompanied by moans and screams of agony and pleasure. Suddenly, both women's heads snapped up to look at the ceiling. The women screamed, Comet in pain, Baroness in pleasure.

The blonde heroine guided by desperation and lust did an unexpected move that surprised even her. She managed to slip one hand from the tight lock and put two fingers into the villain's burning cunt. The lethal embrace loosened. With her other free hand, she grabbed the villain by the throat and crushed her into the wall. Baroness was surprised; she didn't expect that kind of move. Comet's fingers were working in a steady pace, in and out they went into the evil pussy, causing herenemy to moan in pleasure and then scream in agony as her juices flowed out of it. The villain felt the energy flow stopping after this assault and looked helplessly as her opponent ravished her pussy. She was torn between the blissful pleasure that the energy flow provided her and the pending orgasm that it was drawing near.

She was moments from giving in to the need that her body demanded from her brain and screaming, losing herself in orgasm, surrendering completely to her most hated enemy's touch and forgetting the fight. The heroine stopped the fingering and thrust her knee between Baroness's long legs then she slid her thigh up against the other's cunt and started rubbing it, quickly causing the evil bitch to scream in delight. Comet knew that her way of fighting was bold and extreme, she never did that kind of things before, her own sexual urge led her to this action.

As her energy loss stopped, Comet felt her strength and her confidence returning. She drew her fingers out of the villain's pussy and called forth her restored power. She was making her hands into fists preparing herself to give a devastating blow to her unprotected enemy, but once more something strange happened. Her senses caught a faint smell from her fingers that she had into her opponent's pussy. It caused her for an unknown reason a wave of sexual arousal and made her pussy wet. That affected and changed her course of action in a way that surprised even the Baroness.

Lady Comet rolled the villain over and grabbed her from behind and crushed her hard, face forward into the wall. As Baroness was dazed, Comet drove her body onto the villain's back. After taking a moment to admire the villain's gorgeous ass, with both hands, the blonde started pinching, slapping, and scratching her opponent's big breasts. In arousal, she bit Baroness' neck and dug her nails into the black-haired villain's magnificent huge round breasts. The heroine viciously slapped her ass, then started to thrust her hips into her opponent's ass causing the villain's face to crush into the wall.

"You villainous bitch, so you wanted to play with me? Fine, let's play bitch, I'll fuck you first," Lady Comet whispered into the villain's ear in a panting voice, but deep inside her she knew that she was beginning to lose every moral control. After all of this time with her sexuality suppressed, her body found that exact moment for her sexual desires to surface no matter the sex of her partner.

The Baroness screamed out, "You fuckin bitch... uhuhuhuhuhuhhuuh...you whore...uhuhuhuhuuhhhh... I won't be defeated so easily...".

She was surprised how this woman, defender of justice, a moral compass could be transformed into a sex starved slut so quickly. She understood that her powers affected her somehow but she was just now realized at what extent. If the condition were different she would enjoy all this but she knew that she must act fast if she wanted to have a chance of winning. She didn't know if any other side effect would surface or she would finally surrender to her sexual desires. The power that she had stolen was starting to fade. Her glow and eyesight had vanished. Whatever her power did before seemed not to work now. Her sexual arousal was still there, high, burning her with anger and desire.

Lady Comet was thinking that even in this awkward way this would be a victorious battle against the most powerful criminal in the city of Cronum. She was fully recovered and unstoppable. The entire fight would be over in minutes and this rude, demented villain will be where she belongs, behind bars. The blonde super beauty was so confident that she let her guard down just for a moment.

Suddenly Baroness thrust her elbow back and struck the heroine in the head. The force of the blow was so powerful that Comet almost passed out. She staggered back in retreat, trying to regain her bearings. Her high hopes vanished as the villain turned towards her. Baroness' face was lit with lust and hellish anger. It had become a mask of evil vengeance. The heroine's thoughts of a quick victory were now turning into a nightmare. Fear and terror overtook her. Baroness attacked screaming. In a quick move, she grabbed her dazed and confused victim in a tight bear hug. The superheroine tried to break free, but her efforts were in vain. Purple and red energy erupted once again from the two locked, naked bodies as they started to exchange large amounts of superpower.

This time Comet felt her power and strength slipping away from inside her fast. She screamed in pain once more. The faces of the two women were so close that they could breathe each other's breath. The mighty villain saw the fear in her opponent's face and lashed her tongue in front of the superheroine's widened, terrorized eyes and licked her face.

"Let's continue our game my sweet heroine, you taste good bitch, from outside. Now, I will taste you from inside!" Baroness snarled. She raised Lady Comet's body in the air and slammed it on the floor.

The heroine was surprised by this sudden move. Before she could react, she saw the villain's great ass and pussy in her face. "Look at the size of that pussy," she thought, and without thinking she started licking it, slowly at first and then faster, ravenously. In the meantime, the villain's head was facing the heroine's cunt and after licking the engorged clitoris, she lashed her tongue deep into the blonde's hot pussy. The two amazons locked in a 69 position, trying to make each other explode in an orgasm. Both were moaning and screaming in ecstasy, they were tasting each other's juices. Baroness was fucking the heroine's burning pussy deep with her tongue. She was tasting the energy that her opponents body was holding, and she sucked it, devoured it.

Comet was licking the villain's steaming hot pussy as fast as she could, feeling her own body weakened once more and overstimulated.

Both women were close to cumming, squirting on each other's faces. Baroness was sucking the power of her enemy but the flow wasn't enough to satisfy her as she realized that Comet continued to attack her own pussy. An orgasm at this point would be a disaster for her plans. Her mission would be a failure as she would collapse screaming in ecstasy. She couldn't wait for the blonde bitch to weaken as she seemed that she was holding her own.

"You bitch...uhuhuhuhuhuhuh...noooo... this victory will be mine," the beautiful villain moaned. Comet started to lick even faster, unable to stop herself from the sexual frenzy she was in, causing Baroness' pussy to pour even more juice into the heroine's mouth!

"I will...uhuhuhuhuh...win...you bitch uhuhuhuh," said the Comet in a muffled voice. She was close to cumming, too.

"This bitch will make me cum and lose this opportunity for a decisive victory. I must change my plan," thought the villain. In a fluid move Baroness rolled over, breaking the 69 position. She got to her feet quickly, and looked down at the still moaning heroine. Her eyesight changed once more watching in the heroine's body the twin tiny red stars of energy that were still glowing with power. The glow was a little weakened but it was still there, sending power around her mouth, breasts and pussy, magnetized from her own power, waiting to be harvested.

"Damn it, I'm not draining her enough, she is still powerful, I must find a way to drain her completely," she thought, then an idea formed in her mind. She grabbed the surprised heroine by the hair and looked around. She saw a room with a bed. She dragged Lady Comet to the bed and threw her onto it. Lady Comet fell with her back on the mattress, her beautiful legs open, exposing her unprotected pussy. She was dazed and confused, her body burning with sexual tension, her superpowers running low. She did not know how much more she could take. She had never fought such a battle before, she had never been so caught between rage and raw sexual desire. When her vision finally cleared, she saw the magnificent body of the villain leaping towards her.

Baroness took advantage of her victim's surprise. She dove onto the heroine and pinned her to the bed. Their two voluptuous, naked bodies slammed to each other and locked tight, becoming one flesh. The villain's pelvis was between the heroine's thighs and she begun thrusting hard, her tongue licking Comet's earlobes, causing her foe to moan in pleasure.

"Uuuhhhhhhhhh...stop...Don't do that..." Comet begged.

Baroness spat in her face and kissed her deeply. Mouths locked tight, tongues found each other and started playing for domination. The villain was sucking more power. Lady Comet, unable to resist, eagerly participated in this tongue fight. Baroness hands attacked the heroine's swelling tits, pinching the nipples, scratching and squeezing hard the beautiful round boobs of her opponent. Her pussy slammed at Comet's pussy faster and faster, forcing moans of pleasure from the blonde beauty.

The heroine felt the energy ripped deep from inside her as the Baroness kissed her or made contact with her pussy and the strange thing was that she was in full sexual arousal. The bed enveloped in red and purple glow, energy sparkled all around the two naked bodies. The end was near. Lady Comet had one move left, a secret weapon that she had used once before.

She had discovered it three years ago when she was surrounded from all sides by armed thugs with heavy weapons that fired upon her. She was not so experienced then and as she panicked she called forth a deposit of power stored deep in her body, a core which allowed to supercharge herself in such a rate that could be dangerous for her and the surroundings. She almost destroyed an entire block as she came close to losing every control and letting loose a huge amount of energy. After this event she had only used her main powers.

Now she saw no other way as her hated enemy had turned her to a sex play toy, affected her in such a way that everything was pointing to a disgraceful demise. She had no other choice. It was a fight till the end and if she lost control so be it, she would take her enemy with her, freeing her city from the villain's deadly hold once and for all. So she used her last deposit of power and, freeing her hands from Baroness' tight grip, grabbed the villain at her shoulders and threw her to the other side of the room.

Baroness slammed headfirst into the floor, but she got up with not even a scratch. Her eyesight changed and saw Lady Comet standing up from her bed, her magnificent body bathed in red energy, inside her the tiny red suns merged into one. She locked eyes with the blonde heroine and gave her opponent an evil, triumphant smile. "So you think that using the leftovers of your fading energy, you can win?" the black-haired vixen purred.

"I always win over evil bitches like you, you're nothing, you're just a whore that played with powers that you don't understand," Lady Comet replied and in a sudden move red energy beams exploded from her eyes and fists aiming at the stunned villain.

Baroness closed her eyes in terror and fear. Everything was lost for her but then something happened. Her entire body was suddenly surrounded by her intense purple glow that shielded her from the force of the Comet's beams and absorbed it.

Baroness couldn't hide her surprise and delight. Comet's energy flowed inside her body and aroused her beyond measure. She raised her own fists and suddenly purple beams raced and slammed into the wide eyed heroine sending her flat back to the bed.

"How do you like that Comet? A taste of your own medicine," Baroness said as she approached the bed and climbed onto it and traced a long finger nail across the defenseless heroine's entire body length causing her to moan.