Lady Jane

Story Info
The stable manger gets reprimanted
6k words
4.4
55.9k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I slipped the Landrover into first gear and indicated to leave the station carpark I looked across to watch the figure of my employer, Lord Ralph Boddington Smythe, disappear inside the station building. I smiled to myself at my fortune, only three weeks ago I was a stable hand, an assistant to the stable manager, now I was holding the managers’ position myself. Dave had left in mysterious circumstances, my usual day off had started like any other but on my return to work the next day Dave was history and I had been promoted to a dream position.

Driving back I thought about my employer, Lord Ralph was near retirement and only spent three days a week at his office. It was rumoured that he had a thing for young men, ‘entertaining’ them in his city apartment, certainly he stayed over at the apartment on a regular basis. However his powerful position, friends and skill in the law prevented anyone, who cared for their own reputation, from daring to openly make allegations in this area. His wife, Lady Jane, was what was known as a “trophy wife”, many years his younger with a taste for the good life. If anyone knew the truth about Lord Ralph she would, but it suited her to keep quiet and continue the life of the country lady.

I pulled the Landrover into the garage and noted to my surprise that her Ladyships’ prize stallion was still in the stable. This would mean that she had been delayed in leaving for her usual cross-country ride and, more importantly, mean a delay in my plans for the afternoon. As I stepped out of the vehicle I noticed the note on the board above my workbench summoning me to her quarters as soon as I returned. This did not look good, staff came and went at an incredible rate and I wondered if my dream job was about to come crashing down around my ears. I crossed the courtyard too preoccupied to notice the two pairs of eyes watching my progress.

I knocked and stepped into the room, no one appeared to be there, then I noticed a second door set in the corner from which I heard her voice call me. As I stepped through and moved into the room, the door closed behind me, I turned to see her Ladyship leaning against the door, holding it shut. She was dressed to go riding, boots, tight black jodhpurs, a white blouse and a leather crop in her right hand, which she was gently tapping against her leg. She looked at me for a while.

“The horse is lame” she said, “why is my prize horse lame?”

“I was not aware” I replied, “it seemed ok this morning.”

"Well it is not, it is lame and I am now unable to go riding, someone has to pay for this and that someone is you. I hope you have no plans for the afternoon because as of now they are cancelled."

I looked at her and was about to tell her of my plans but thought better of it. "Should I call the vet?" I asked.

She laughed a vicious little laugh. "Someone has to pay personally, someone has to feel the frustration of a cancelled afternoon's riding, someone has to feel the pain my horse is going through."

I nervously eyed the riding crop, "You can't…….."

"Can't what? Oh but I can. Of course you can always return to the dole queue and no chance of a future around here when I have finished talking to any prospective employers you might approach. Now remove your shoes socks and shirt and hold out your wrists."

I looked at her, weighing up my position for a few moments before removing my footwear, unbuttoning my shirt and letting it drop to the floor. I placed both wrists together in front of me and felt my throat go dry.

After placing a set of leather wrist cuffs on me she led me to the centre of the room. "Hold them above your head" she instructed.

I did as I was told and watched as she fastened the cuffs to a hook in the ceiling. Watching me with a small smile as I tested the security of the bindings she announced "Don't worry it wont be all pain, there will be some pleasure" she then stroked the end of the crop over my left nipple, "well for one of us at least."

Unable to move more than a shuffle I tried to watch her as she walked around me, I felt the cold leather of the crop tracing lines down my spine wondering if she was really going to hit me with it. After a couple of circuits she stopped in front of me and gently kissed my throat. I felt her tongue trace a line lower down my chest and across to my nipple. She kissed it gently tracing a line around it with her tongue, flicking it gently. Then, just as I was wondering what was on her mind, she sucked hard and bit the nipple with her sharp teeth, gripping for a second before releasing it and stepping back.

My cry of pain only made her smile as she repeated this on the other nipple. "Imagine how my horse feels with that lame leg, how the pain must shoot through him."

I felt her hands start to undo my trouser belt. She was still working on my nipples as she did this, the contrast of pain in my nipples with the anticipated pleasure that always comes when a beautiful woman loosens your trousers belt was sending my brain into a spin. The trousers dropped to the floor and she stepped back to look at me, suspended from the ceiling wearing only a g-string.

As she walked back behind me and pulled me against her body I could feel the bulge of her full breasts through the thin material of her blouse. A hand moved to caress my nipples, gently playing with them, tracing a finger gently over them before pinching them between sharp nails. I winced again, the sharp pain hiding the fact that her other hand was tracing the outline of my cock through the thin fabric of my g-string. Finding the head of my cock her finger nails scratched back and forth slowly, gently, contrasting wildly with the nails playing with my nipples.

Loosening the grip on my chest she moved to one side of me the fingers on my cock continuing to gently caress it causing me to close my eyes with the feelings of pleasure racing through it. Suddenly I felt the riding crop on my exposed buttock, the sharp stinging pain making me gasp.

Placing fingers on the waist of the g-string she lowered it to expose my engorged throbbing cock. "I think you are enjoying this too much" she announced before again applying the crop to my exposed buttocks.

Moving to the side of the room she returned with a spreader bar and proceeded to secure my ankles, I was truly at her mercy now being unable to move in any direction. Returning to my cock she used her finger nails to trace lines along the head, not once did she stroke the shaft, not once did she apply enough pressure to take me to orgasm.

Periodically she used the crop, the pain short and sharp. Periodically she returned to tease my nipples, alternately licking and kissing them gently before nipping them with her teeth.

Just as I thought I would not be able to stand it any longer she stood back and placed the crop on the floor. "Time for a change" she announced and proceeded to undo my wrists from the cuffs. I flexed my aching muscles and lowered my arms.

"Make the most of that" she said before leading me to the wall. I looked around and realised that I was about to be re-secured, this time with my arms outstretched sideways, almost like a crucifix. I groaned. Lady Jane stood back, surveyed her work and nodded to herself. “Just one last thing” she said and dropped to her knees. I felt her hot breath on my cock and closed my eyes in anticipation of the blowjob that I was convinced would follow.

Instead I felt her fingers wrapping something stiff around the shaft of my cock, opening my eyes and looking down saw that she was securing my cock into a leather sheath, like a miniature corset, I felt the straps tighten, squeezing hard on my now throbbing member. She moved her hands away for a second and revealed that only the head of my cock was exposed. Then a chord was added to secure the sheath to a ring set between and behind my knees, my cock was now pointing directly to the floor. I groaned, prior to this at least I had limited movement in my hips, now I was totally incapacitated.

Suddenly there was a light knock at the door, “Enter” Lady Jane summoned standing up and turning away from me, Nikki walked into the room carrying an ice bucket, she was dressed in a cheerleaders outfit, I had said only the week before how I was turned on by them. At first she didn’t notice me, fastened hard against the wall unable to move then she looked over and gave a little gasp.

“What are you…….” She cried, “you were supposed to ……”

“Meet you in the stable?” Lady Jane finished the sentence with a wry smile on her face, do you both honestly think I have really been away riding in the afternoons? I hate riding, I hate horses.”

Nikki and I both stared at her.

“The horse is a trophy horse, a plaything to show how wealthy my husband is, another toy to keep me happy, to show off to our so called friends. And no it is not really lame that is just the excuse to get you here to get you under my control. You want to know what has really made me frustrated lately? Not the inability to go riding but the sight of you two in the stable. I knew all along your plans for the afternoon but I decided to disrupt them, I had plans of my own.”

Nikki started to back out the room but Lady Jane her exit. “You also cannot afford to loose your job here. You can’t afford it financially or personally. Your father is the vicar I do believe.”

Nikki nodded.

“If you leave I will be forced to post my special video footage on the net. How will he feel when word gets around that there are pictures of his eldest daughter in compromising positions with my stable manager on all the top web sites around the world? Now take off your tee shirt and hold out your wrists.”

Nikki was almost white, shaking with fear. Whether it was the threat from Lady Jane or the fear of what to come I don’t know, but she slowly lifted her tee shirt and held her wrists out as instructed. Her breasts were adorned with a tiny bra, she didn’t need it for support but she knew how fond I was of lingerie. Each cup was trimmed with a thin layer of lace that just covered her nipples.

Lady Jane placed the same cuffs on Nikki as she had used on me and proceeded to secure them to the same ceiling hook. Lady Jane surveyed the scene, flexing the crop in her hands. Nikkis’ eyes opened wide at the site of it. “Oh don’t worry Nikki this is reserved for punishment, you have done nothing to deserve punishment …… yet.”

Lady Jane approached Nikki and then turned so that she was half facing me, She placed her finger on the lace on Nikkis’ bra and gently lowered it to expose her erect nipples. Taking an ice cube from the bucket brought in by Nikki. Lady Jane rubbed each nipple in turn. Nikki winced at the cold touch, then with her eyes fixed firmly on mine Lady Jane lowered her head extended her tongue and lapped at Nikkis’ nipples before taking one into her mouth. Using her lips she pulled gently, stretching the breast until her lips could no longer hold it and the nipple pulled free. She repeated this alternating from breast to breast all the time watching me.

After a while Lady Jane withdrew her mouth, moved to a position behind Nikki and started to slowly slide the zip down on the short skirt, letting it drop to the floor, she then eased down her tiny thong exposing her smooth shaven pussy and tight firm ass. Finally she unhooked her bra and tied it around Nikkis’ wrists leaving Nikki naked apart from her plimsolls and socks.

Watching my face Lady Jane asked “Do you know how it made me feel each time I watched you kiss her pussy? Watching you slide your tongue into her and the look on her face as you tenderly lapped at her clit. You probably don’t but before long you will, you are going to feel the frustration I felt.”

Picking up a bottle of warm massage oil Lady Jane moved behind Nikki. She was about to pour a liberal amount onto her palm but hesitated. “It would be a shame to get oil on these fine clothes. Oh Ralph will buy me more but that’s not the point.”

Lady Jane slowly undid the buttons on her blouse and slipped it from her shoulders, her breasts were as full as I had imagined. She was wearing a lacy white demi-cup bustier that covered the lower area of her breasts but left her nipples exposed like hard little bullets. Folding the blouse neatly she then proceeded to wriggle out of her tight pants, they slid down to reveal a tiny silk thong, suspenders and stockings. The lingerie was from the finest of Paris fashion houses. I wondered if she had ever worn it for Ralph or if indeed he was the remotest bit interested in it.

After neatly folding her clothes and putting them to one side Lady Jane picked up a spreader bar and secured Nikkis’ ankles, truly incapacitated Nikki was trembling gently. Lady Jane picked up the oil again and poured some into her palms then, walking up to Nikkis’ back, she gently kissed the nape of her neck before reaching around to massage the oil onto her breasts, Nikki gasped and closed her eyes. Lady Jane's movements were slow and deliberate, gently working the oil into the delicate skin, lingering a split second at her nipples before cupping each breast and lifting it gently. Lady Jane spent a long time massaging and caressing Nikkis’' breasts, gently pulling on her taught nipples, no sign of the pain she had inflicted on my nipples only minutes before.

Her hands started to move lower, working their way towards Nikkis’ shaven pussy but, just as I thought she would caress her there, she slid them around to massage Nikkis’ tight little ass. Lady Jane bent her knees and kissed Nikki in the small of the back before sliding her hands between her thighs and brushing her pussy with the lightest of touches. Even despite the brief light tough it seemed to send a shiver though Nikki, as though she had be touched by an electric current.

"Have you any idea of the tingling in my pussy when I watched him slip that cock into you from behind?" she whispered in Nikkis’ ear, gently nipping at her ear lobe, ”How I watched it slip into you but was not able to feel it? How horny and wet it made me?" Lady Jane reached out and picked up a small vibrator, turning it on she ran it over Nikkis’’ inner thighs, Nikki gasped. Slowly, very slowly she slid it into Nikki who was now biting her bottom lip. The vibrator was small enough to slip completely into Nikki, all that was left showing were some thin chords, and these Lady Jane secured around Nikkis’’ waist. "We wouldn't want it slipping out would we?" she asked. Stepping away from Nikki towards me she surveyed her handiwork. "That should keep her occupied for a while."

Lady Jane moved over and stood by my side, she poured more oil into her palm and then idly reached out for my cock. As she stroked the head with light touches she said "Fascinating isn't it, how they struggle to cum, yet surely the time just before one cums is the best bit, the anticipation, the tension, yes I like that time the most". I just groaned and nodded in agreement. Walking back to Nikki she kissed her ear lobe again. "Are you close?" she asked as she slid her hand back around to stroke Nikkis’ nipples, pinching them gently. Nikki simply groaned.

Reaching for her riding crop Lady Jane started to draw it slowly over Nikkis’' clit, teasing and taunting her, using the crop like a violin bow, until she screamed in ecstasy her body shaking and juddering as the orgasm ripped through her. Lady Jane smiled at me. "She was lucky, I didn't let her linger too long, I will take longer with you."

After Nikkis’' orgasm had subsided she hung limp, her body weight on her arms pulling at her taught muscles. As Lady Jane reached up and released the wrist restraints she all but collapsed on the floor. Lady Jane let her rest for a minute before removing the ankle spreader bar and she then spoke. "Go and play with him, but don't let him cum. Take him in you mouth perhaps, or use your breasts, I know how he likes your breasts. But I repeat DO NOT LET HIM CUM".

Nikki slid her hand to the bow that secured the vibrator, Lady Jane reached out with the crop and stopped her. "I didn't say you could remove that did I? I will decide how long it stays, now play.”

Nikki dropped to her knees and approached me, her eyes watching mine as she reached out for my throbbing cock, she turned and looked at Lady Jane. “Ok I you can untie it, but treat it gently I imagine it will be quite tense now, you don’t want it going off in your hand”. Nikki removed the tie that was securing it to the wall and proceeded to unwrap the bindings on the sheath. The relief was such that I thought I was going to cum there and then. With tremendous willpower I held back and watched as Nikki brought her mouth close to it, I could feel her hot breath on me now. Moving closer her tongue extended to lap around the head, she hesitated for a moment and then slid her mouth over it, her teeth rubbing the skin as she took it in further. "Remember my instructions" said Lady Jane with a warning tone rubbing the riding crop over her ass. Nikki continued to work her mouth over my cock for a few minutes more, slowly easing it in and out of her mouth. The she took it cock out completely and moved to my balls instead; again her tongue explored the area before taking them into her mouth, rolling them from side to side. After a few minutes she took my cock into her mouth once more, alternating between drawing it to the back of her throat and lapping just at the head.

I watched her bobbing head wondering whether she would defy Lady Jane and what would happen to either of us if I came. I looked up at Lady Jane, she looked in no mood to be defied and Nikki must have sensed that too because she withdrew my cock from her mouth and straitened up. At first I thought she was going to stop playing altogether but then I gasped as I felt her press her breasts either side of my cock and slowly slide them up and down, the massage oil making them glide over my cock with a wonderful silky feeling.

As Nikki played with my cock Lady Jane stood over her, tracing lines down her spine with her riding crop. She slid it over her ass and occasionally reached under to rub it over her pussy and clit, Nikkis’ eyes closed each time she did this, her body giving involuntary little twitches.

Lady Jane moved to the other side of the room and returned with something in her hand. I looked up from the vision below to see Lady Jane holding what looked like a strap on. I gave a little gasp as I anticipated the site of her taking Nikki from behind as Nikki sucked my cock. Nikki must have sensed something was about to happen also, as she had stopped stroking my cock, she too looked up at Lady Jane, her eyes opening wide.

Lady Jane surveyed the scene “You are both wrong, yes it is a strap on but it is not for myself or Nikki to wear. Hold out his cock” she ordered. Lady Jane took the strap on and slid it over my cock, it was well lubricated and my cock slid in easily until it was completely encased. After securing the strap to hold it in place she tested the fit. There was no movement. No friction or rubbing on my cock just a sense of being gripped. Nikki looked at it then at Lady Jane, “I think you have work to do” she said. “Get dressed and go and do the cleaning, you may put on your thong but nothing else and do not remove the vibrator. I will do that later for you, if I so choose. If you disobey you are aware of the consequences.” Nikki did as she was told taking one last look at me before she left the room.

Releasing me from the wall restraints Lady Jane led me to a chair placed in front of a large wall mounted mirror and secured my wrists behind me and my ankles to the legs, after checking my bindings she stood in front of me with her back to me. She placed her thumbs in the waist of her thong. Very slowly she started to wriggle out of the thong sliding it down her ass and then her thighs, bending forward as she did so meant that her ass was only inches from my knees. After kicking the thong away she took a couple of steps back towards me and reached under to grab my sheath enclosed cock. I watched in the mirror as she lowered herself onto the sheath, her tongue licked her lips and then her teeth bit her lower lip as the sheath started to enter her.

12