Lady Jane

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JohnBous
JohnBous
20 Followers

I have done as Jana wished and have lived a full life, alone but for our children who visit from time to time. I have travelled and seen such sights, that I may relate them all to Jana when I finally see her once more. As to when that might be, I do not know. I follow her edict and allow my time here to pass naturally, albeit with such painful slowness, and I have reached the age of ninety with no signs of infirmity. Indeed, there are many folk who would put my age at no greater than fifty or sixty.

I believe that the light, Jana's love-light, had much to do with the healing that she received back in the Imperial Court, and maybe some of that strange magic has passed into me. It is frustrating at times, but I content myself with the knowledge that each day that passes brings me closer to my re-union with my beloved Jana.

I shall close now and take a walk to the cemetery where a simple stone bears the equally simple legend: 'Jana Safina-Barclay, my Lady Jane forever'.

*

June, 2008

I saw her in my dream last night, and those eyes as bright as sapphires. She spoke to me and told me that the price had now been paid, and that we had paid with life and love. I am relieved beyond all imagining. I shall see my love once more. And the very thought brings neat to my heart and loins. I think that our reunion may shake the foundations of the heavens, and that expression of our eternal love will be seen across the universe.

JohnBous
JohnBous
20 Followers