Lady Midnight's Mox Ch. 02

Story Info
Relaxed D/s play between Lady M and Mox.
1.3k words
4.11
11.8k
00

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/17/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This installment begins from Mox's point of view; a relaxed D/s encounter between a Domme and her boy taken like the first from fantasy conversations. His style of writing is much different than mine which I tried to copy in my half hopefully... Enjoy, till next chapter - LM

*

With intent of surprising you I quietly open front door and slip inside. The house is very quiet making it difficult to sneak up on you. Making my way through the house, coming to the kitchen door, I find you standing in front of the window staring out. Sunlight coming through the window makes your light blue sun dress transparent. Unaware of my presence, I enjoy the pleasure of viewing your voluptuous body exposed by the bright light of the sun.

While watching, my desire and passion begin to rise. Moving from the door, back around the corner, quickly and quietly remove my clothes. Taking a look around the corner you are still standing in the same spot. Apparently you are oblivious to my presence in a trance, just staring out of the window. Moving quietly across the floor coming from behind you, your first knowledge of my presence is when I lightly kiss your neck. Startled you quickly turn your head around and begin to say something; stopping you and signal you to remain quiet and continue staring out the window.

Turning your head back to the window my lips return to your neck, hands begin exploring the luscious body underneath the dress. Lightly kissing your neck, arms reach around and hands gently fill themselves with your breast. Soft but very distinct sounds of pleasure begin to emanate from you giving me permission to continue. Hands leave soft breast finding the top of the zipper and slowly unzip your dress. Moving back to your shoulders fingertips push the dress off allowing it to fall to the floor.

Reaching back to touch me expecting to feel clothing, you're surprised as fingertips touch flesh. You again turn around and begin to speak and once again I stop you. Putting a hand on your mouth, letting you know that no words are needed. Fingers quickly undo your bra letting it fall to the floor. Finishing by sliding panties down shapely legs, letting them join the rest of the clothes on the floor.

Sensual passion takeover as lips forcefully come together, arms tightly wrap around each other. Mouths open and tongues begin dancing as lustful sexual appetite rise to an uncontrollable animalistic hunger. Warmth of naked bodies so tightly intertwined driving us closer to the edge rapturous bliss. Tongues continue their dance deeply probing inside first your mouth than mine. Without releasing the hold of our lips or tight embrace, I move you across the room to the table. Sliding a chair out of the way and sitting you on the table, bringing our passionate kiss to an end. Pulling away and looking into your face your eyes open. Staring into your gorgeous eyes, you smile and release from our embrace, lying back on the table still smiling and staring up.

Gazing on your naked body lying on the table insatiable lust takes over. Placing hands on your knees spreading your legs apart unveiling your sensual treat. Fingertips, slowly and gently, lightly touching make their way up inner thighs. Moving in a circular motion towards the precious prize. Finally reaching their destination, the first finger touches your outer lips. Slipping inside, passed the inner lips, lubrication of juices allowing easy access, slipping deep inside then back out. Moving upwards reaching your clitoris, I beginning a slow circular massage.

Becoming very receptive to my touches, I apply more pressure. Uncontrollable sounds of pleasure and ecstasy fill the room. Hips moving in response to my massage. Becoming more and more vocal. Breathing becomes shallow and fast, fingers bringing orgasm closer. Juices visibly flowing, fingers move from your clitoris and slide down slightly and slip effortlessly deep within the vaginal paradise.

Sliding in and out, sighs and moans of pleasure now turn to short phrases of oh my god, please don't stop, make me cum. Gasping out the short phrases between breaths, adding a third finger and slipping deep inside, muscles tighten, hips raise meeting each thrust.

-------------------

Suddenly I snap my hand around your wrist pulling you back, lifting my head to look into your eyes. Gasping for breath I manage to utter "wait, I don't want to cum this way" the passion flashing across my face gives you the indication that you should know exactly what I want. Keeping your fingers deep inside me, you lean over between my open thighs and kiss along my neck and jaw until you slowly reach my lips. I snake my hand between our bodies, fingers following the contours of your abs and your v that I love so much until I find where your hardness begins.

With a feather soft grip of just my fingertips, I run them down your throbbing shaft, wondering if you could possibly get any harder. Your penis involuntarily jumps from my grasp when my fingers reach your sensitive glands but I quickly get you back, this time applying slightly more pressure to your head, pre-cum coating my fingers as it flows from your slit. My manipulation of your cockhead makes you gasp and throw your head back in a deep guttural moan.

I habitually bite my lower lip while I watch you struggling to hold yourself back from just plunging deep inside of my wet folds, waiting for just the right moment to enter me. My fingers work your pre-cum all over head, even though my flowing juices are more than enough lubrication right now. Ever so slowly I bring my coated fingers to my lips and seductively suck each one clean, watching the need and lust in your eyes grow to unbearable proportions.

My other hand is pressed tightly against your chest, indicating that you don't have permission yet, I wanted to finish this tease first. You place your hands on the table around my body and lean in towards me as far as my hand would allow, bring your head down to kiss my breasts while waiting. I let you suck my nipples until they are sensitive enough to feel the waves of pleasure running down my body. Only then do I move my hand from your chest, wrapping it around the back of your neck.

Knowing that this is your permission, you waste no time and slide deep past my soaked lips in one swift plunge. I can't help but to cry out in pleasure, bucking under the force you used, still right on the edge of orgasm. In this position you no longer need to prop yourself on the table and move one hand to hold under a knee and the other pressing your thumb on to my clit, rubbing in small circles.

Between gasps, I urge you not to stop, to go faster and harder, moving against you to take you deeper inside me. You can feel my wetness grow substantially and my muscles tighten hard around your already throbbing cock, moaning uncontrollably. My whole body tenses and I tightly grip your arms as the pleasure takes over me, waves of orgasm washing through my body coating your cock with my creamy cum, milking you as my walls pulse around you.

This is more than you can bare yourself and you press deep into me in one hard thrust. Throwing your head back groaning loudly, I feel your cum shoot hard into me, so much that it starts to overflow past my lips. I pull you down on top of me holding you close, keeping your softening cock still inside me, kissing your lips softly while exhaustion takes over. You muster just enough energy to push yourself off of me, gently taking my hand and pulling me off the table and leading me to the bedroom for a post sex nap.