Laerinia & Ephra on Sune's Quest Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next stage was significantly harder, Ephra's nipples were already somewhat sore from the clamps. The whipping was not long enough for them to regenerate, so they would be even more sensitive that usually; but what was worse, the arousal had made them erect! That could be the most influential factor. The angel was placed in the same position as the drow had been earlier, her huge firm breasts exposed and vulnerable; Laerinia changed the belt for a crop and the beating began.

Ephra tried to remain calm, but managed to do so only for first few strokes, and she had to take ten per nipple. More than half of the hits were accompanied by loud moans and the last two by cries of pain mixed with excitement, it was even louder for the second nipple, The angel could no longer hold down her arousal, she got to the edge way too quickly and was now desperate for an orgasm. The scream that left Ephra's mouth when she shouten "TEN" contained all the horniness and frustration, compared to them the pain was barely noticeable.

"She's so hot!" Tanariehl could not hide his enthusiasm "quickly continue with her clitty. Don't let her calm down."

The angel was once again repositioned by the plant, her legs were spread as wide as for the whipping of her thighs. It was all done swiftly and she had no time to regain any sort of composure. The whipping commenced.

Ephra could barely focus enough to keep up with the counting, once she had let her guard down it was impossible to fight the arousal. Laerinia had no mercy and tormented her companion with the riding crop, each hit was aimed perfectly and landed on the angel's clitoris with a loud "smack". It was followed by a loud excited scream and barely comprehensible count. When they reached ten the angel's body was trembling, desperate for an orgasm, Ephra continued to wail in frustration even after the whipping had stopped. She needed to climax so badly!

THE AFTERCARE

"You are both magnificent!" Tanariehl was enjoying the spectacle tremendously "That should do it my beautiful sluts. I'm sure you're both so horny right now, you crave to take in into your eager holes, don't you?"

"Yesss!" Laerinia was the first to answer, Ephra still could not form any words.

"You will, don't worry. But my horny bitches need to be patient, because I like to watch and right now I wish to see a good show. But I'm a compassionate lover and I'll give you time to rest."

The incubus lead them to a couch, the angel needed assistance so he readily offered it to her. Both women sat down on the comfortable piece of furniture, they both needed few moments to calm down and regain composure before the play could commence. While they did so Tanariehl enjoyed their bodies.

The incubus could be surprisingly gentle when he wanted to, that was the case right now. He began by taking the clamps off Laerinia's sensitive parts, nipples first. The pain could not be avoided when the blood circulation returned to normal, but Tanariehl massaged the drow's nipples until they regained their shape and colour. It significantly helped with the pain, but not with the arousal, meaning the sorceress became even more aroused than she had been before; despite or maybe because of the relaxing circumstances.

After the nipples came the time for the clitoris, taking off the clamps from it was also painful, even more so because is was a more sensitive place. Laerinia let out a cry of pain mixed with excitement, it soon turn into pure excitement when the incubus began to work his fingers and tongue on the drow's clitoris; but he did not linger for too long, that was not the point of this play.

The last thing Tanariehl did to the sorceress was to take out her butt plug, it came out with a loud bloop sound mixed with an even louder moan from Laerinia.

"Don't worry, my horny little slut. It'll soon be replaced by something else, you won't stay empty for long."

Tanariehl produced some kind of lotion and began to gently spread it onto the drow's body.

"It works similarly to the potion that was injected into your veins, it's not as potent though. It should reduce the lingering pain to minimum, but also enhance the excitement slightly."

The incubus rubbed the lotion into Laerinia's breasts and the crotch area, he was slow, methodical and incredibly sensual. The drow's breathing once more got heavier and soft moans escaped her mouth, it did not last long though because Tanariehl moved to the angel.

Ephra had managed to calm her breathing down when the incubus turned his attention to her. She had no clamps to take off, but her sensitive spots were still mildly aching from the whipping, Tanariehl applied the same lotion to her breasts and crotch, it made her visibly relaxed, but not any less aroused. Her cheeks were still red and her nipples and clitoris were visibly swollen and sensitive.

THE DANCE

"It's time to change the theme, my sexy sluts. I want to see a different kind of motion from the two of you. Dance for me. But before you begin, let's spice it up a bit."

Having said that Tanariehl produced four sets of balls, two anal and two vaginal, each set consisted of three balls, the anal ones being slightly larger; they were not as huge as the plugs used earlier, but still bigger than a "casual" sex-toy. The incubus lubricated them and then slowly slid into the girls' holes, ball by ball, watching as the flesh parted to welcome the pleasure-inducting intrusion.

With their bodystockings and shoes still on, and the balls in, the women began an erotic dance, the stilettos of their heels clicking on the stone floor; Tanariehl just sat on the couch and enjoyed the spectacle. Ephra was not a dancer, but as a servant of Sune she was an expert in seduction, she moved her body slowly and sensually, slightly bending her knees and gently caressing her upper body with hands. Laerinia stepped behind the angel, their bodies barely touching, she put her hands on Ephra's full hips and pressed her crotch to the other woman's buttocks. From that position she slowly went down into crouch, until her face was on the level with the angel's booty. She kissed one buttock, then licked it in a theatrical manner, then she repeated the process with the other one. The whole time Laerinia was caressing Ephra's long nylon-covered legs.

That was the moment when Tanariehl decided to act, he did not do much, only activated a simple spell, one that made all the balls vibrate, gently for now. But the women were caught off guard and the mere astonishment was enough to make them let out involuntary moans; as if they were not turned on enough already. But they composed themselves and continued the spectacle. Laerinia groped Ephra's buttocks occasionally moving her hands down to the angel's legs, in these moments she kissed and licked the booty. Ephra continued to sway seductively, she groped her own breasts and played with them, paying closer attention to the nipples that were poking through the thin fabric.

The women had not wanted the show to be monotonous, the angel turned around so that the drow was now facing her crotch. The sorceress immediately leant forward and licked Ephra's clitoris, her hands continued to roam over her lover's body, from buttocks to calves. The cunnilingus did not last long, Laerinia soon stood up the the two woman shared a long passionate kiss. Tanariehl could not see it, but was confident that their tongues were mingling inside of their mouths; the women caressed each other's bodies as they kissed. As the show progressed the incubus turned up the vibrations of the balls, this time the women remained unfazed.

Their lips eventually parted and the kiss left both women breathless, that was not the end of the spectacle, although it no longer resembled dance in any way. Ephra motioned for Laerinia to turn around, so that the drow was with her back to the angel.The tall blonde put her arms around the sorceress' body and grabbed her breasts, she played with them while kissing Laerinia's sleek ebony neck. The drow's palms were on angel's assisting them on the breasts. Both women kept their whole bodies in persistent motion, leisurely, but highly erotic swaying.

The angel moved one of her hands from Laerinia's breasts to her crotch, the drow did not follow, but continued to play with her own mounds instead. Once between the sorceress' legs Ephra gently rubbed her clitoris causing a soft moan to escape the drow's lips. They were both being constantly stimulated from the inside which made their whole genitals extra sensitive. The angel never ceased to kiss Laerinia's neck and shoulders, she also pinched her nipples from time to time, spicing the soft caresses.

WALKING THE CROTCH-ROPE

Ephra was about to quit the rubbing and push her finger into Laerinia's vagina, when they were interrupted by Tanariehl.

"Thank you, my beautiful sluts. You're the perfect lovers and I wish I could let you go on for hours, but we have so much more on the schedule. I hope you enjoy a little friendly competition, because I got a game for the two of you. You'll walk the ropes. But before you do that I want you to change outfits. You look incredibly sexy in your coloured bodystockings, but I want to see your skin, how it glistens with excitement. Put these on instead."

The incubus handed the women sheer stockings, Ephra got a black pair and Laerinia - white ones. Both obediently took off their bodystockings and put on the nylons, they put the heels back on as well.

"Before we begin the game put your anal plugs back in" Tanariehl commanded.

With their stockings and heels on, and the plugs in, the women approached the ropes, each about five meters long and with a thick knot every thirty centimetres. They were currently hanging semi-loose at inappropriate height, the incubus adjusted the position as well as the tension; now each rope was at a height of the crotch of the woman that was going to walk it. The women could barely rise their legs high enough to get them over the lines, once they set their foot back on the ground the ropes were digging into their vaginas; it felt uncomfortable, but not overly painful. But Tanariehl wanted to makes things even more exciting, he readjusted the rope, so that they were even higher and tighter. The women could not stand firmly on the ground in their high heels, but had to balance their bodies or have the lines grind deeper into their clitorises, now causing mild pain. That was not the end though, the incubus tied their arms behind their backs in a reverse prayer position. Both women were limber enough to endure that pose for longer periods of time, but that just added to their discomfort and made it more difficult for them to balance their bodies. The final addition to the predicament were nipple clamps, of course with weights to add minor incentive to walk faster.

"Rules are simple, ladies. You need to get to the end of the rope and back in order to complete the race. Turning around at the end might be tricky, but it still might be easier than going backwards. The winner will get to climax sooner, not immediately, because I still have some entertainment planned, but significantly sooner. Get ready, set, go!"

As Tanariehl spoke the last word another diversion came to life - the ropes began to vibrate. The motion was not strong and it did not impede the balance, but enhanced the stimulation enormously.

Ephra's long legs did not give her any advantage over significantly shorter Laerinia, the ropes were so high and tight, that each women had to make short mincing steps in order to be able to maintain the balance as well as to reduce the grinding. Still the angel was athletic and had stronger and more durable muscles, she was advancing faster from the very beginning; the race was slow in general though and the difference of their pace was minimal. The women might not have been moving too quickly, but that did not lessen the intensity of the competition in any degree. Not because of the prize, but because of all the obstacles, each one incredibly arousing.

The anal plugs were the least concerning sources of excitement, the nipple clamps were significantly more impactful. The steps the women made might have been short, but were uneven and that made the weights rock to the sides, pulling hard on their nipples. Obviously the ropes were the biggest challenge, the constant grinding and rubbing of their vaginas was painful, but most of all it was insanely arousing, the effect was doubled by the vibrations. It took all the willpower of the angel and the drow to stay focused on the task. It got even harder once they reached the knots, these were thick and cut into their vaginas even deeper. Laerinia and Ephra were as focused on walking as was possible in the circumstances, but they could not hold back the moans. Both women were already incredibly aroused from previous activities, so now they made a lot of noise as they walked, highly erotic noises to be precise.

The angel was the first to reach the end of the line which was half-point of the race. She decided to lift up her leg over the rope, turn around and make the return trip straight; going backwards did not seem a good idea. Lifting the leg turned out to be a lot harder than she had initially anticipated, she had to stand on her toes in the fifteen centimetre heels that she was wearing, then lift the straight leg, move it over the rope and put on the other side. After that she would have to turn around and repeat the motion; maintaining balance was the hardest part. Rules did not say anything about falling, but with hands tied behind her back she would have to waste a lot of time to get up.

While Ephra was unsuccessfully trying to turn around, Laerinia also got to the end of the line, she had decided to make the return trip backwards. She would have to be extra careful and that would make the pace significantly slower, but she did not feel confident enough to turn around. The drow took a deep breath, released the air in a loud gasp and began the other half of the race; the angel was still failing to lift her leg over the rope.

Laerinia had made over half a meter of her way back, when Ephra finally managed to get off the rope, getting back onto it turned out to be easier, although that did not mean effortless; the drow managed to move quite a few centimetres in that time. The sorceress might have been ahead of the angel, but she was moving backwards and was slower in general; the race continued, as did the stimulation. The nipples should have became numb by that point, but they had not, the pressure and the pulling was sensed by the women even more now. And the ropes were almost driving them crazy, the weak but constant vibration was a truly devilish invention. Their vaginas were so responsive now, but the grinding and the rubbing would not stop for few more meters.

Ephra was visibly catching up on Laerinia, moving straight ahead was easier, but it was not running. The drow seemed to be quite comfortable with her movement, going backwards was unnatural, but not as difficult as she had feared; it did not influence the stimulation in any way which was the biggest obstacle of the whole race.

The angel might have been catching up, but she had lost too much time on turning around, that was the one choice that had lost her the race. The drow won by a narrow margin, she would be the one receiving the orgasm first; but not yet.

THE FINAL TOYS

"Just one more task before the main dish. I'm sure that it's something, that two sluts like you are familiar with - double sided dildo! You've used it more than once, didn't you? Horny bitches like you need to manage with their pussies, when the men aren't around. I've got two such magnificent toys for you. You'll show me how real sluts use them."

Tanariehl produced two monstrous double-sided dildos, each was half a meter long and seven centimetres thick at its widest point.

"Get on all fours, bitches!" the incubus had also prepared a soft comfortable surface for the women, so they did not have to kneel on the stone floor.

The women got down to their knees, with their backs to one another. Tanariehl lubricated one of the dildos and inserted the tips into the vaginas, there was no need to further lubricated the women's love tunnels, since they were both soaking wet. The incubus then removed the anal plugs, put additional lubrication to the anuses and to the second dildo; he again inserted only the tips into the free holes.

"Go ahead, sluts. Ride them!"

Tanariehl still stood between the women and held both the dildos in the middle. There was a risk of the toys slipping out before they got deep enough, he held it until their buttocks almost touched, then he let the dildos go and admired how the soft flesh collided. The impact made the weights on the nipple clamps rock and pull on the nipples, that caused an additional gasp of pain mixed with excitement.

Ephra and Laerinia moaned loudly as the monstrous dildos went deep into their holes and stretched them wide.

"Hold it like that for a moment" said the incubus as he gave the buttocks few sharp slaps "alright sluts, work for it!"

Both women leant forward as far as they could, but so that the toys would not slip out, then they moved their buttocks together again. They found the common rhythm almost instantly and gradually picked up the pace. Each motion was not only faster, but also made their buttocks hit each other harder; the moans and grunts became proportionally louder. The weights on the nipple clamps were rocking back and forth in the same rhythm as the bodies, the pain got significantly stronger now, as did the arousal ignited by it; the women were well aware of it, but too excited to care.

The angel's and the drow's excitement could not get any higher because of dildos, no matter how big they were, but the penetration was so intense that they once again got to the edge and were desperate for an orgasm. They did not mind their buttocks getting pink from hitting each other, the women rode the toys faster and harder forgetting that it would not give them the precious climax. Their minds were filled with nothing but love and lust, they wanted sex in all possible forms, they needed to make love, to each other, to Tanariehl, to the damn huge dildos. THEY NEEDED AN ORGASM!

Slap! slap! slap! the buttocks kept hitting each other, as the toys kept spreading the tender flesh of the women's holes. They were both crying in ecstasy right now, clenching their internal muscles around the toys; still the orgasm was not coming. They both completely forgot about the pain caused by the nipple clamps with weights wildly swinging in all directions.

Tanariehl enjoyed the spectacle with enthusiasm, he never once bent to touch any of the women. It would have been pointless anyway, they were too indulge in their lovemaking and the lust to notice any external touch.

The double dildo ride went on for fifteen or twenty minutes, but for the angel and the drow it felt like eternity; they were completely lost in the world of their love and lust.

"That's it, sluts. Stop" Tanariehl commanded, but was ignored.

He had expected such result, after all his own actions had caused such insane excitement. The incubus had to pull Laerinia away from Ephra, so that the dildo fell out of their holes and the women eventually stopped rocking their bodies.

"I know how horny you are, my lovely sluts, but this part is over. You weren't going to get any further with the toys anyway. It's time for the winner of the ropewalk to collect her reward. Come with me, my ebony beauty, make love to me, Laerinia."

THE CLIMAX

The sorceress obeyed, got up and followed Tanariehl to a large bed, the incubus apparently had all the pieces of furniture in his spacious dungeon. He removed the clamps that the drow still had on her nipples, she hissed audibly in pain, but Tanariehl gently massaged her flesh to ease the stinging.