Lagoona Lane Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's only one more item," Mrs. Prewett protested. "And if I go back I'll be here for hours."

"I'm sorry, ma'am," the checkout girl said, not sounding repentant at all. "But if I let you, then I have to let everyone else as well."

Mrs. Prewett sighed with defeat. But the man behind her in the line had reached over and lifted a loaf of bread from her basket. He held it up to show the checkout girl. "She's got twelve now," he said, and put the loaf into his own basket. He turned and smiled at Mrs. Prewett, who found herself quite flustered. He was definitely a handsome man – he had short hair, warm, brown eyes and an unshaven face. He looked slightly younger than Mrs. Prewett, maybe in his late thirties. The grey T-shirt he wore was just tight enough to show off a muscular torso, the likes of which Mrs. Prewett had never seen before.

The girl at the counter merely raised her eyebrows and began passing items through the register. "Thank you," Mrs. Prewett said as she took her bag. She waited at the entrance of the store for the man to pay for his groceries. "Thank you so much," she said as he joined her.

"It was no problem," he replied. "Here's your bread."

"Thank you," said Mrs. Prewett, taking the loaf from him and putting it in her own bag. "Oh, and let me repay you for that."

The man told her that that wasn't necessary, but Mrs. Prewett insisted. "Do you...live around here?" she asked him once their transaction had finished.

"Just moved in," the man replied. "On Lagoona Lane."

"Oh!" Mrs. Prewett exclaimed. "I live at number three."

"Really?" said the man, with his warm smile. He held out his hand. "I'm Andrew Bateman, nice to meet you."

"Stacey Prewett," said Mrs. Prewett, shaking Mr. Bateman's hand. "It's nice to meet you, too. Welcome to the neighbourhood."

"Thank you," Mr. Bateman said genuinely.

"Have you been here long?" Mrs. Prewett inquired as they walked outside to the parking lot.

"Only moved in this morning," Mr. Bateman replied. "At number nine. Need to stock up on some staple items." He held up his paper bag.

"Oh, well, if you need to borrow anything," said Mrs. Prewett, "milk, sugar – anything at all...."

"Thank you, that's very kind," said Mr. Bateman. "Well, this is my car," he said, stopping beside a dark blue Honda. He would be one of the only people on Lagoona Lane to have a car like that, Mrs. Prewett mused. They were usually all BMWs, Mercedes, Jaguars.... This man was obviously unique.

"It was nice meeting you," said Mrs. Prewett.

"You, too," said Mr. Bateman, and got in his car and drove away.

If only Mrs. Prewett had known then about the mess that man would get her into – she might never have accepted his charity in that supermarket aisle.

* * *

And if Mrs. Prewett had known the kinds of things her son and daughter were doing, she might never have had kids. But as it was, she had no idea that her daughter was at her happiest when she had a thick cock in her mouth. Today it was Oliver the gardener's cock, as Oliver himself leaned against the very back fence of the Dunn's property. It hadn't taken much prompting to get the boy to lower his pants – if there was one thing you could predict about a boy's behaviour, it was that they would never say no to a blowjob from a pretty girl.

The grass at the back of the property was dry and fluffy, so Lisa had no problem kneeling on it, after she hiked her skirt up a little. She was still upset about Luke's rejection, but more than anger she felt desire. How could he have resisted her last night? She had been prostrating for him, practically begginghim to fuck her, and he had said no. Well, there was no way Lisa was going to finger herself after that, thinking about the only boy to have ever rejected her. So she had refrained from pleasing herself, until she met Oliver, who would be a perfect remedy for her hunger. Or his cock at least.

"Is that good?" Lisa asked in her sweetest voice, looking up at Oliver with wide, innocent eyes. Boys simply loved it when she pretended she had no idea what she was doing. All Oliver did was nod, and then rest his head on the fence again and close his eyes. He was taking much longer to come than Lisa would have thought, and it led her to wonder whether he had been blown before.

She didn't wonder for long though – this was as much for her as it was for him. She couldn't explain why sucking cock gave her so much pleasure, but it did. She slithered her tongue along Oliver's head again, and then drove his cock back into her mouth. As always, she tried to cover it with as much saliva as possible. And every time she took it out, it dripped all over the grass and shone in the sun.

"You don't have to be shy next time, Oliver," Lisa told him as she took another break. "Next time, just ask me to give you what you want, and I'll be happy to."

She sucked his cock again and he began to come. He warned her first, which Lisa thought was sweet, but she assured him that she would rather have it in her mouth. And so she swallowed every last drop, and smiled at the groans Oliver was issuing above her.

He had nice come, Lisa realised. She had had some truly awful tasting semen over the years, and some delicious batches too, but the one person's she was dying to taste was Luke's. She knew his must be good – there were so many girls at school and women around town who craved it. Lisa had been forced to listen to their tales of how passionate the great Luke Prewett was in bed and how experienced he was, and all the while she'd been denied that illustrious pleasure, when she was his sister! Still, Oliver was a nice distraction.

"Ooh," said Lisa, continuing to suck Oliver's limp cock, "that was quite a load." She tucked his cock gently back into his trousers and stood up. "You don't mind if I kiss you, do you?" she asked. Oliver shook his head vigorously. This wasn't at all how he had pictured his first kiss with Lisa Prewett, but his opinion of her as a good girl had been shattered the moment she got down on her knees at the back of the Dunn's property. He wasn't sure if he still liked her the way he once had, but he definitely liked her for some reasons.

Lisa leaned forward with her lips parted, eager for some kind of affection. It was so rare that boys wanted to cuddle her or make out with her after she gave them what she wanted. She knew Luke would though, and that made her want him even more.

Oliver's mouth was soft and tasted like orange cordial. He was experienced though, and again Lisa was left to wonder if he had been with a girl before. Or perhaps he had a girlfriend. Oh well, thought Lisa – he wouldn't have done this if he was happy with her.

Their kiss lasted for a long time. Lisa broke it by putting a finger on Oliver's lips and looking straight into his eyes, from only two inches away. "Next time you need some relief," she said, "don't be afraid to come and see me. Okay?"

"Okay," he breathed.

Lisa smiled. "Good." She wiped her mouth with the back of her hand, rearranged her ponytail and turned around to leave. She felt sated, at least for the time being. She had come in her stomach now, so she could get on with her day. "See you later, Oliver."

"Bye," Oliver muttered weakly behind her.

* * *

Cathy Maple was a wreck. She was more miserable than she had ever been, but even more confused. How could she possibly entertain these thoughts of her son when she condemned the other women on the block for similar things? She couldn't, and she shouldn't, but she was so lonely. How many times can a woman listen to the stories of a dozen sexually active housewives and not be intrigued?But my ownson!

Cathy tried her best not to think about it. She pushed all thoughts of sex and Joey out of her mind and concentrated on preparing fried chicken for the evening's meal. Ron would be home from his conference soon and she wanted it ready when he got here.

Her concentration wavered, however, when Joey came into the room. Cathy's entire body and mind instantly perked up and wanted to drift over to the refrigerator, where her baby boy was leaning down to get an apple. "Dinner will ready soon," she reminded him.

Joey put his apple back, straightened up and closed the refrigerator door. "What are we having?"

"Chicken."

"Oh, cool."

Cathy glanced sideways and smiled. He was so tall now! And his arms were no longer bony and thin, and he had nothing of his father's week chin. And then there was the fact that he cared about her, and knew her, the way no one else really did. Her concentration breaking in half, Cathy Maple considered, for the first time in eighteen years, using her motherly powers for evil instead of good. "Come here and give your mother a hug," she said, putting the knife down on the chopping board. Joey smiled, walked forward and put his arms around her. The contact was both torment and ecstasy at once. Cathy hugged him tight and pressed her breasts against him, wanting more than anything for him to reach up and grope them.

The time drew on and Cathy was forced to let go before arousing Joey's suspicions. She did, however, in a moment of reckless confidence, kiss him on the lips and smile a motherly smile.

"Moooom!" Joey complained, wiping his mouth with his hand. He was smiling though. Cathy chuckled and tried to keep tears from her eyes. "Go and set the table," she said, turning back to the meal. "Your father will be home soon."

She waited for Joey to leave the room, then took a deep breath and steadied herself on the counter. It hadn't changed. She had felt the same thing she had been feeling for months now. And something else too. His cock.

* * *

After blowing his load all over Mrs. de Laine's soft, smiling face, Luke took some time to lie in bed with her and reflect on his sister's proposal again. It startled him when Mrs. de Laine, puffing on her cigarette, asked about Lisa. "How's your sister anyway?" she inquired, running her finger around Luke's chest.

"She's good," said Luke.

"Your father still won't let her date?"

"No."

"Too bad," said Mrs. de Laine. "She would have been a nice girl for Timmy."

Luke smiled but held back his laughter. If only Mrs. de Laine knew that Lisa had more in common with her than she did with Tim. Luke rolled over and spent ten minutes or so sucking on Mrs. de Laine's breasts, which were some of the largest in the neighbourhood. But time wore on and he had to make some appearances before people got suspicious, so he pulled his clothes back on and after Mrs. de Laine did the same, let her lead him downstairs. "Don't be a stranger, okay?" she said to him. "I've always got time for you, Luke." She kissed him on the cheek and opened the front door, where two nervous and exciting looking boys were waiting. They were younger thank Luke, that was for sure.

"Er, Mrs. de Laine..." one of them said nervously, as the other encouraged him with a nudge.

Why do I bother coming here? Luke wondered. He didn't particularly like associating with pre-pubescent juveniles like these.

"Hi, boys," Mrs. de Laine said, smiling her alluring smile. "Come on in."

* * *

It is perhaps worth mentioning the two important events of Antonio Dunn's day. The first was in his office at Donovan Kingsley, when his wife Gwendolyn called.

"I'm going out for drinks with the girls tonight," she said over the speaker phone.

"That's fine, honey," said Antonio, shifting Jenny, his secretary, to the side. The girl, only nineteen years old, continued to move her hips slowly up and down, riding Antonio's cock the way the young ones always did. Her blue skirt was hiked up around her waist and her white blouse was up above her supple, young breasts.

"And will you pick up my dress on the way home from work?" Gwendolyn asked.

"Sure, babe," said Antonio, reaching around Jenny for a pencil and notepad. "What's the address?"

"It's on Carlisle Avenue," said Gwendolyn, as Jenny quickened her pace. She was facing away from Antonio, with her hands on his thighs, doing all the work herself. He had to admit, she would receive top marks when it came to the enthusiasm box on her evaluation.

Gwendolyn gave him the number and name of the shop and then Antonio threw the notepad to the floor. "Don't wait up for me, all right?" Gwendolyn said.

Antonio quickly clamped his hand over Jenny's mouth, as the girl started to come. "All right, babes," he said. "See you tonight."

He quickly hit the disconnect button, wrapped his arms around Jenny's waist and bit her neck lightly. "You couldn't wait for me, could you?"

She turned around with an impish grin on her face. "You can still come inside me, Mr. Dunn."

"Good girl," said Antonio, and took her by the hips to finish the job.

The second such incident, in Antonio Dunn's day, was after he arrived home from work. He dumped his keys and Gwendolyn's dress on the table and called out to his wife. There was no answer. Oliver had left for the day as well. Antonio found Elaine, the maid, in the living room, dusting coffee tables.

"Hi, Mr. Dunn," she said when he entered. He came up behind her and put his hands on her hips, then waited until she turned around to kiss her. She, like his secretary Jenny, was full on enthusiasm. She hooked both arms around his neck as they kissed.

"Gwen not home?" Antonio asked.

"Nope."

"Oliver?"

"No."

Antonio smiled and lifted her up so that she could wrap her legs around his waist. "Let's go," he said, unbuttoning her blouse as he carried her to the bedroom.

Elaine was twenty-four years old and a screamer. Antonio very rarely found any time alone with her, and time alone was what they needed if they were going to run the whole orgasmic mile. Sometimes he was left with bite marks on his skin after fucking Elaine. She was a hungry thing, but obviously inexperienced.

Antonio tore off her clothes and followed with his own, then sank down into her arms and stayed there for the next half-hour. By the end Elaine was satisfied and lay against the wall with her legs stretched and spread. She smiled up at Antonio and let him kiss her once more before leaving the room.

And that was Antonio Dunn's day, in a rather orgasmic nutshell. His wife hadn't been wrong about him, but then, she was in no position to point the finger. That very afternoon, after filling Lisa Prewett's mouth with semen, Oliver had been forced to oblige Gwendolyn on her husband's expensive marble table, which had been imported from Italy. And at the current moment, Gwendolyn is telling Mrs. de Laine in the women's bathroom of Le Palais all about her young paramour and how he had come on her chest just that afternoon. In turn, Mrs. de Laine had related to Mrs. Dunn her tale of sex with Luke Prewett, and it was decided that both women wanted the other's boy. And when Gwendolyn Dunn and Judy de Laine wanted something, they usually got it.

"I don't know why that boy hasn't tried to hit on me," said Gwendolyn as she applied mascara in the mirror. "All I hear from the women in town is how good Luke Prewett is in bed, and notonce has he even flirted with me."

"He will, honey," said Mrs. de Laine as she powdered her nose. "Luke likes his conquests. Everything has to be perfect."

"It'd be perfect if he came up and stuck his cock in my mouth," Gwendolyn said in an undertone. Both women laughed.

* * *

At the same time, back at the Prewett residence, Lisa Prewett had crept into her brother's room again, this time wearing a long-sleeved set of pyjamas. They were pale pink, like her nightgown, but she had discovered that the way to Luke's cock did not lie in scanty clothes, so she had abandoned the dress.

She found him lying on his side when she entered, but he turned around almost immediately, clearly awake. "Back again?"

"I was curious," said Lisa, closing the door behind her and making her way gracefully across the room.

"About?"

"About which of my conditions you resented the most."

"Ah," said Luke, folding his hands over his chest. Lisa sat down on the bed beside him, her blue eyes glowing once more, and her blonde hair in pigtails.

"Is it really that you hate to beg, or is it that you can't stand the idea of spending time with me?"

"Well, shopping the other daywas quite boring," said Luke.

"Well, suppose we don't go shopping..." said Lisa. She placed her soft, small hand on top of Luke's joined ones and looked up at him. "Suppose we park the Porsche beside the lake and sit and talk about our days...."

Luke laughed. "I don't think you're ready for married life just yet, sis."

"Oh, I wouldn't be telling you about the bargains I found at Benny's or the new sweater I'd knitted," said Lisa, with a cheeky grin.

"No?"

"I'd be telling you about Oliver from the Dunn's place – you know Oliver? – and how I sucked his cock today."

"Did you now?" said Luke, sounding amused.

"Mm-hmm," said Lisa, running her hand down to Luke's cock and touching it this time. He squirmed slightly but kept his composure. "And it made me think of your cock, and how nice it would be to have it in my mouth."

Luke smiled and leaned forward, opening his lips up and guiding them towards Lisa's mouth. He stopped just before kissing her though, and gently lifted her hand off his cock. "You're predictable, sis."

Lisa narrowed her eyes and pouted her lips. "Just tell me why," she said with curiosity, as though she wanted him to explain a difficult maths problem..

"Why?" said Luke, bending his neck to either side with two large cracks. "Because I'm the only one you really want, and I'm the only one you can't have. And Ilove seeing you squirm."

"And you thinkyou don't wantme?" said Lisa. She got to her feet and drew her trousers down her legs, exposing the pink cotton panties she was wearing. She came closer to Luke and put a hand on the back of his head. She was close enough for him to touch, if he wanted to. "I know you want to fuck this, Luke," she said. "I know you want to do things to me you've only dreamed of doing with other girls. And I'd let you. Every single one of them."

"How very slutty of you," said Luke.

"Oh, you don't like sluts, do you?" said Lisa, lifting a leg and sitting down over her brother's hips. She ground her crotch down into his and put her arms around his neck. "I could be a good girl for you," she said. "You could make me a woman."

"You're already a woman," said Luke. "I'm sure dad saw to that."

"Aww," said Lisa, sad-eyed and pout-lipped, "is that what's bothering poor Lukey? That he didn't get to bust his sister's cherry."

One of Luke's hands had found its way to Lisa's waist, and she knew she was getting to him.

"Your cherry doesn't concern me," said Luke. "And I'm sure it hasn't concerned anyone for a long time."

"Well, if you must know," said Lisa, "daddy didn't pop it. I did it myself."

"Oh, yeah?" said Luke, now intrigued. "With what?"

"Carrot," Lisa replied simply.

"They can give you infections, you know," said Luke.

"I peeled it first," said Lisa. "And then I ate it."

Luke grinned, forcing Lisa to smile back at him. He had a lovely smile. She looked down at his chest and trailed her finger around it. "So are you going to make little sis happy?"

"You're just as old as I am," said Luke.

"Prove it to me," said Lisa, looking him in the eyes. "Show me you're not mybig brother."

Luke's hand started to move on her hip, stroking it softly. Lisa leaned forward with a little moan and pinched Luke's lips with her own. He kissed her back, which delighted her, and soon they were making out as passionately as any randy teenage couple, albeit with Lisa straddling Luke. She had his face between her hands and had raised her body so that she was on a taller level than him. And Luke, mercifully, had raised his hands and lifted her top over her head.