Lai Ch. 08: Nan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rcwait
rcwait
8 Followers

She then murmured, "Masturbate for me, Louis. I want to taste your cum, all of it. Think about how you would like to fuck me right now. Let me know right before you ejaculate."

A part of my brain told me to stop right there, but I was so aroused I began to follow Nan's instructions. I stared straight ahead and placed the remote control that I had been clutching in the left hand on the table. I used my right hand to jerk off, fantasizing about bending her sluttily-attired body over the restaurant table, pulling the microskirt of the so-called dress up to her waist and untying her halter to release her twins, gripping her by her big tits, and aggressively jackhammering my cock into her welcoming pussy, while she whimpered loudly with each pump.

It didn't take long for me to sense an impending orgasm. "I'm cumming soon," I groaned. She surprised me by suddenly breaking her reverie, changing her position and opening her eyes. She leaned forward and placed both arms underneath the tablecloth, gazing hungrily and expectantly at my eyes, as I turned my head towards her and opened my mouth in a quiet groan. A series of semen streams ejaculated from me, more streams than I was accustomed to. After my orgasm subsided, I placed my right hand on the table, dazed and also embarrassed by what I had just done in this fine restaurant.

But my shame was not over. My still erect cock was then quickly wrapped by Nan's wet hand. She continued to jerk me off, just at the head, which I have always found to be exceedingly sensitive immediately after climaxing. I twitched uncontrollably with her small strokes, slightly uncomfortable waves of pleasure piercing through my dull post-orgasmic haze. After about a dozen of these pumps, these intense sensations subsided and her pumping ceased shortly thereafter.

Nan brought both of her hands out to show me her palms. There was a puddle of white cum pooling in her left hand and thick goo coating her right. Then, staring at me like a feral animal, she licked her right hand for about half a minute, before awkwardly wiping her palm against her exposed right flank. Right hand apparently dried to her satisfaction, she pursed her lips and sucked up the semen in her left. "Kiss me," she mumbled. "I want us to share this part of the meal."

Again, part of me wanted to decline, but the force of her sexual power over me compelled me to acquiesce. I leaned over, hands on the table. She pulled my head closer with both hands and her lips found mine. We locked and, as our tongues danced around, I tasted a knot of some salty ooze. Before I could study my cum more, her tongue quickly intercepted it. She broke off our kiss and I noted a gulping motion in her throat. "Sorry, Louis," she said brightly, instantly and astonishingly changing her mood from possessed to playful. "I say I like to share, but I actually don't." She then winked at me.

I looked around. Most of the patrons near our table were whispering to each other. Our waiter came by with a check. "I'm sorry, sir. I must ask you to leave now." I understood. Nan and I had been rather quiet, but there was no way that we could have successfully concealed the entirety of our activities over the past fifteen minutes, even in this dimly lighted room.

I handed over my credit card and the waiter returned for me to sign the receipt. "Have a good evening and thank you for dining with us tonight, Mr. Lai."

Nan startled me by speaking. "I'm sorry, Bruce, I know I promised ..." She appeared contrite, although I got the sense that was purely an act.

The waiter shook his head. "If we all didn't like you so much, Nan ..."

I stood up and straightened my clothes, penis long tucked inside my pants and remote safely in my coat pocket. I looked around nervously, slightly mortified by the semi-public display, but even more concerned about any photographic evidence of the display. These anxieties vanished when Nan stood up. Like I had noted earlier, Nan was sin incarnate. Her seductively gorgeous face and large-chested hourglass figure on top of long shapely legs, barely clothed in a tight translucent microdress and open-toed high-heels, inspired an instant desire in me to fuck her right then and there, even though I had just shot a load minutes earlier. As I paused to ogle the unpredictable, half-naked nymphomaniac before me, she winked at me yet again, found my hand, and said cheerily, "Ready for some karaoke fun, stud?"

We walked out, hand-in-hand. Near the exit, I turned to her and remarked, half-asking and half-declaring, "You're pretty familiar with this place."

She shrugged at me. "Another time, Louis, another time ..."

rcwait
rcwait
8 Followers
12