Lainie Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So how about you?" I asked. "You think it's all right for her to fuck her father?"

"Honey," Mitsy said, "she's been fucking me since she was old enough to decide for herself. And I don't think you're any worse influence on her than I have been. Besides, some of the other men she's had affairs with aren't half as pretty as you!"

My mind had stopped functioning. I ordered a beer and chugged it. I excused myself and found the little boys room and did a nature call. I was still tired from the trip and needed some more sleep to let things soak in.

Returning to the table, I found the redheaded waitress standing there. Mitsy had gone home and the girl, Corrine, was to ride with me to Mitsy's house so I wouldn't get lost.

Corrine is another looker. Appearing to be thirtyish, and barely 4'-10" tall, and neatly proportioned, she looked like a pixie. She had changed from her short waitress costume into a pale blue satin jump suit and very tall heels. Her short red hair was all-askew, but she still looked yummy. I wondered what was coming next.

Corrine directed me from the restaurant to Mitsy's, remaining mostly non-conversational until we were almost there.

"You're him, huh?" She asked.

"Pardon?" I asked, in return.

"The guy from down South." She stated. "Lainie's father."

"Guilty." I said.

"Is it true?" She asked.

"Is what true?" I countered.

"That you were only together that one time?" She asked.

"It is." I stated.

"Wow!" Corrine said. "And she still loves you after all that time."

This was all too weird. I was beginning to think I should have stayed in Florida with the sane people.

We pulled into the driveway and I stopped in front of the garage. Mitsy's Mercedes was sitting in the garage. Corrine jumped out and walked into the house through the door at the front of the garage. I followed, wondering what in the hell I was doing here.

The house was big, not huge, but spacious. And reeked of money. It had cost somebody a bundle to build. It looked to be ten years or more old but the inside was immaculately decorated. Corrine had disappeared down a hallway and I was left alone standing in the kitchen. My first impulse was that I needed a beer. So I opened the refrigerator door and was rewarded with a fine selection of brown bottles to choose from.

I wandered into the center of the house and was greeted be the smiling faces of both Mitsy and Corrine, who were coming back from another part of the house.

"Make yourself at home," Mitsy offered.

I sat. Corrine sat across from me on a big leather sofa. Mitsy went to a bar on the far wall and produced tall-stemmed glasses of wine for herself and the tiny redhead.

"Corrine lives here with me," Mitsy announced, holding a cigarette to her lips, which was instantaneously lit by Corrine. "She takes care of me, don't you, Darling?"

"Yes, Ms. Mitsy." Corrine purred.

I got the picture. From what I had heard the past few hours, Mitsy goes both ways. I figured that was fine with me. Apparently she has very good taste, because Corrine is a stone fox. And she had told me that she and Lainie were also intimate, which meant that Lainie was also into the ladies. Hell, this was proving to be more interesting all the time.

"Time is an evil handmaiden, Jay," Mitsy said. "It has taken its toll on both of us. My body is falling apart."

"You look good to me," I said.

"Flattery will get you everywhere, Sweet Man." Mitsy giggled. "But I'm afraid that time hasn't been as kind as I would have preferred. My tits are drooping down to my belly button and my ass is sagging. Corrine is sweet and makes me feel like a schoolgirl the way she dotes over me. But I'm craving your big dick in me again. You made me crazy so long ago. I need it, Jay. What do you say?"

"Mitsy, I don't deserve all the praise you're heaping on me," I said. "I'm just a busted down old man from Florida."

Mitsy stood up and held her hands out to me. She pulled me to my feet and came into my arms and we kissed for the first time in over forty years. She was still hot. She pulled me by the hand down the hall to her bedroom. We left Corrine sitting on the sofa.

Mitsy turned and started to unbutton my shirt. I helped her out of her dress and she sat back on the satin cover on the bed. I settled between her legs and reached for her panties. Her hands went behind her back and unfastened her bra. Like she said, her tits hung heavy on her chest, and they did sag. But there was still a lot to suck on and I did exactly that.

First one heavy breast then the other, sucking and wallowing in her soft flesh. She leaned away and spread her legs. Her pussy had been neatly shaved, leaving only a small triangle of gray above the folds of her thick lips. I mashed my face into her. Mitsy groaned her approval as I swept through her outer feathers and caressed her softness inside.

Mitsy erupted in a series of quick vibrations, signaling that I had found her most sensitive spot. Her pussy, dry at first, flowed freely as I continued to pay homage to it. Mitsy was still an extremely exciting woman.

"Fuck me, Jay," She begged. "Stick your cock in me now."

I stood up and dropped my pants in a chair. Mitsy had pushed her self up on the bed and crawled up on her hands and knees. Her dark pucker stared at me above her glistening pink slit. I moved behind her and entered her without hesitating. Her cunt was hot and soft, offering little resistance to my advance. I buried myself to the hilt. I could feel her tighten against me as I pulled back. She still had great muscle control. We began to modulate slowly, together. Both of us making half of the movement, enjoying the sensations we were generating as we easily fucked.

"You feel just like you did the first time," I said.

"You are such a liar," She said.

I pushed deep in her center, where I could feel her cervix on the head of my cock. Grabbing her firmly by the hips, I forced my way in even deeper. She whimpered each time I struck another nerve inside of her scalding hole.

I felt her squeezing down with all her might. I pushed harder. Then she bucked back against me, a strong contraction ripping through her belly and ending in her pussy. Four times she did it them she reared her head back and moaned as her orgasm surged through her body. Grabbing a hand full of hair, I set about the business of filling her to overflowing with thick gooey cum. I humped into her repeatedly until I had no more to give.

Then it was over. She flopped forward onto her pillows. I moved beside her. We were bathed in sweat and our commingled love juices. Both totally exhausted from our lovemaking, we slept. For a long time.

12