Lamaze Instructor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
imhapless
imhapless
3,675 Followers

I shoved my cock into Sabrina's anxious cunt and started pounding her as hard as I dared given her condition. She was pounding back just as hard, reached one hand between our legs, and massaged my balls as we were jackhammering each other. Her massive tits were slapping together so loudly it sounded like someone was getting paddled, and she was swearing a blue streak. To top it off, she started pulsing her vaginal muscles while we were still pasting each other and it wasn't more than a minute after she started pulsing them that our entire bodies were wracked by completely over-the-top concurrent orgasms.

I'm not sure my mind was ever more muddled, or that I ever had more pheromones flowing through my body. It certainly was the best orgasm I had ever had since Carrie, and maybe unequivocally the best ever.

The last thing I remember was pulling my dick out of Sabrina's glorious cunt while still holding onto her ass cheeks.

I'm writing this story from my hospital bed.

I have a broken jaw and arm, and a number of bruises.

Apparently Sabrina's husband, Jack, unexpectedly returned.

I'm told Jack is locked up in the city jail.

Sabrina says she's filing for divorce.

She wants to marry me.

Oh Shit!

imhapless
imhapless
3,675 Followers
12