Lance & Honey On Vacation Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
blindjack
blindjack
126 Followers

"O yes," Cinnamon joined in. "It better be as good as Honey's and mine."

One day I was visiting a friend. We were both eighteen, but still hiding in the tool shed looking at sexy magazines. The girls in the pictures looked fantastic; doing all sorts of things to them selves and with other girls and guys.

Billie exclaimed, "Looking at these pictures is giving mea a hard on!"

"It sure is," I agreed.

"Lets take out our dicks and jerk off onto the pictures," Billie suggested.

The tight shorts were making my dick sore; so I readily agreed. Releasing our cocks; we both began to slide our hands up and down their length. I furtively peeked at Billie's meat to see how it compared with my equipment. He had an impressive piece of meat. It was not much bigger than mine and I was a few months younger then him. I knew that I was eighteen centimeters long because I had measured my shaft lately. I was always measuring my dick to see if it had grown since the last time I measured. I could also see that Billie was stealing glimpses at my cock to see how big I was. By now we were both fully erect; with the juices beginning to ooze from the tip of my shaft.

Looking at me; Billie laughed, "We could sure give one of those girls one hell of a double fucking."

Thinking about what he had said; I started to fantasize about sliding my shaft in one of the girls holes. I could feel my dick start twitching; dreaming of screwing one of those beautiful chicks.

Suddenly the tool shed door crashed open; a voice called out, "What the hell are you two doing?"

I almost shit myself in surprise and fear. We had been caught with our pants down and our dicks out. We are in for it now; I thought. I was to frightened to turn around; so I only heard the door bang shut and foot steps crossing the floor.

"Look at me!" the voice ordered.

Looking around I saw Billie's twenty year old sister laughing at us. I could not stop shaking.

"What do we have hear?" she asked. "It looks like two little boys looking at dirty pictures; while they jerk off!" she sneered.

I quickly tried to put my limp dick back into my shorts. I was so embarrassed; I thought I would die.

"You can't hide from me!" she exclaimed. "I've seen cocks before; bigger than those!" she laughed. "Don't touch your self unless I tell you to!" she commanded. "Little boys like to look at pictures! If they saw the real thing they would faint!" she barked. "Look at me; try to keep from fainting!" she ordered.

Watching her; I was mesmerized by what I saw. Billie's sister; Carla; was untying her halter top; removing it. Quickly she removed the top; letting it fall to the floor; revealing two big tanned tits. My eyes almost bugged out of my head. These were the first real tits Billie or I had ever seen. Neither of us was able to take our eyes from her pink tipped breasts. I wanted to touch her beautiful big breasts. I could tell that Billie also wanted to; when he started to move his hand towards them.

"What the hell do you think you're trying to do?" she asked. "I told you not to touch anything; until I gave you permission!" she cried.

The fierce expression on Carla's face caused Billie to quickly pull back his hand.

"Stand there and admire me; if you are obedient I may let you touch when I'm ready!" Carla ordered.

Moving her hands to the waist band of her shorts; she pulled them over her hips; letting them fall to the floor. Kicking her shorts aside; she spread her feet slightly; placing her hands on her hips.

"Do you little boys like what you see?" she inquired. "I can tell by the way you are staring; that you like what you see. You may admire my body; praise it,; but no touching."

Billie and I both stared in amazement at Carla's almost naked body. She stood there naked; except for a red mesh thong and a pair of red low heeled sandals. Carla was about one hundred sixty three centimeters tall; with short curly black hair; a tan that included her breasts. At the time I didn't know how big her breasts were. I now realize that they were about a ninety three D cup.

"You're gorgeous," I stammered.

"You sure are," Billie hesitatingly joined in.

"Now I'm going to give you boys a thrill! I'm going to allow the two of you to watch me play with my tits," Carla mockingly laughed.

With that she cupped her hands around one of her large tanned breasts; starting to bounce it; like she was offering it to us. Sticking out her pink tongue; she lifted her breast until her tongue could reach her fat erect nipple. Carla then began to circle the pink nipple with her tongue. After giving the nipple of one breast some attention; she moved her hands to the other breast; bringing the bud to her lips. Encircling the large erect nipple; she began to suck. Watching her suck the nipple; I began to imagine that it was my mouth; sucking at her breast. The whole time I was staring at her; she was watching Billie's and my reactions to her show. I knew that she was getting a great deal of pleasure from showing her body to us; knowing that it excited us. When I became older I would know that she was an exhibitionist.

"I can see that you are loving the show," she laughed. "Look at how hard you're little cocks are. You haven't even touched them. You had to jerk yourself off to get hard for the girls in the magazine. You didn't even have to touch your cocks to get hard for me. Who looks better; them or me?" she asked.

Billie piped up, "you're the most beautiful woman in the world."

"That's right. The girls in the magazine are ugly compared to you," I joined in.

"That's right boys; you may praise me all you want; I deserve compliments," Carla smugly stated. "Now strip off your clothes; kneel before me; pay homage to my beautiful body!" Carla commanded.

Discarding our clothes; we both knelt before her. Like humble supplicants we knelt before her; gazing at her magnificent body.

"Look at my pussy! Don't take your eyes off it!" she ordered.

Staring at her crotch; I watched as she slipped her fingers under her red mesh thong; beginning to rub herself. I could not take my eyes from the sexy sight.

"I love playing with my pussy; while I'm being watched," she purred. "I think it's time I allow the two of you to touch me," Carla mused. Turning around; Carla placed her ass directly in front of us; commanding, "Kiss my ass cheeks!"

Billie and I leaned forward; beginning to kiss and lick the cheeks of her ass. Her skin felt soft, hot, and silky against my moist lips and tongue. The scent given off by her hot body was sweet and made my dick twitch. I noticed that she had returned her fingers to her crotch and had resumed playing with herself.

"Billie; slide my thong from the crack of my ass with your tongue," she instructed. When Billie had carried out her orders she continued her instructions, "Push your tongue in my ass hole! Ream that ass hole good, she commanded.

Billie worked his tongue around in her ass hole; sticking it in as far as possible. I continued to shower her butt cheeks with kisses.

"Now it's your turn," she told me.

With that I took Billie's place directly behind her ass. I moved my mouth to the crack of her ass; placing my nose firmly in the valley between her butt cheeks; burying my tongue as deep as possible in her ass hole. Immediately my mouth was filled with a tangy, salty taste. It was not unpleasant, but neither was it appetizing. Rimming her ass hole; I could tell she was getting excited by the way her butt cheeks were becoming tense. I could hear a squishy sound coming from her pussy; as she continued playing with herself.

"Stick your tongue in deeper!" she ordered.

Her rotating ass was making it difficult to keep my tongue in it. I did not want to fail. I did not know what she would do if I failed to keep my tongue in her ass hole.

"Take out your tongue; stick your finger up my ass hole," she demanded.

Her ass was moving faster; while her breathing was growing ragged. Looking around her hips; I could see her franticly working her fingers in her slit. With a gasp and a moan; she began to hunch her hips; cursing.

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" was all she could say.

This must have gone on for a few minutes. I was frightened she might die; with my fingers in her ass hole. I did not know what to do; so I left my fingers buried in her back door.

When her passions had subsided; she looked over her shoulder; imperiously ordering, Take your finger out of my bung hole. You did good not to remove your finger without my permission," she commended. "Now for your second treat of the day," she said; with a sly smile. "Kneel down in front of me; like you did before," she instructed. When we had assumed our previous position; she brought her fingers to each of our noses; commanding, "Smell my cunt juice!"

Smelling the fragrance on her fingers I became more horny. I wanted to rub my dick. I knew Carla would not approve; unless she had given her permission.

"Does my love perfume make you hot?" she asked. "I can see your little cocks twitching!" she laughed. "Since you boys have been so obedient; I'm going to let you see my pussy up close and bare."

Slowly she began to peel her thong over her hips; letting it drop to the floor. We were both staring at the first real pussy of our young lives. I could see a clearly defined black triangle of hair surrounding a pink slit; the lips of which were wide open.

"Tell me how much you desire to smell and lick it!" she demanded.

Billie and I were awe struck from being so close to that which we had only dreamed about. It was magnificent; everything we had dreamed about.

"Who will be the first to taste my honey?" she asked. "Billie since you are my brother; I think you will have the honor."

Leaning her back against the shed wall; she put her one foot on a nearby stool. This position displayed her pussy to best advantage; giving easy access. When Billie moved his head towards her pussy; she grabbed the back of his head; slamming his face into her crotch. "O yes Billie; isn't it nice to have your face buried in my honey pot? "Carla asked haughtily.

All I could hear from Billie was a faint mumble; as his mouth was full of hair pie. I could hardly wait for my turn.

"Stick your tongue inside me!" she commanded. "That's the way. Now slide your tongue to the top of my slit and find my clit," she instructed. "OK! Tongue it! Suck it! Hard!" she ordered. When Billie had worked his tongue around her hot hole for a while; she became more and more agitated. It looked as if she was going to orgasm again.

"I'm going to allow you to come with me. Grab your cock and start pumping!" she ordered. "If you shoot your load before I come; I'm going to rip off your cock!" she exclaimed.

Billie immediately moved his hands to his cock; jerking himself off; while he continued to eat her. Her admonition had not diminished his ardor. I could see a glazed far away look come into her eyes; sweat forming between her heaving breasts. Her breathing was now coming in short pants. Suddenly she cried out; mashing Billie's face hard into her crotch.

"O shit! That feels so good. Keep sucking my cunt! I love coming all over a guy's face," she groaned; continuing to grind Billie's face into her pelvis.

Just then I noticed Billie give a jerk; letting out a stifled moan. Looking down at him I could see his dick jerking; thick white cream shooting from the end. Billie had finally climaxed.

She had Billie by the hair; sliding his face up and down her crotch; like she was wiping herself clean. When she finally released her grip on Billie's hair; allowing him to move away from her; I could see that his face was coated with her pussy juice.

"How did that taste Billie?" she queried.

"Fantastic," was all Billie could mumble.

"Now it's your turn," she said; turning to face me. "Go over there and lay down on that bench."

As I complied with her orders; I was wondering what she had in store for me. When I had laid myself on the narrow bench she came to my side. Without a word she put one leg on the other side of the bench; straddling me and the bench.

Standing directly above me; looking down on me; she wickedly laughed, "I'm going to ride your face; like a hoarse."

She then lowered her crotch onto my face; like she were sitting on a saddle. My whole face was engulfed by her crotch. As my nose and tongue were swallowed by her hot slippery slit; they were filled with the musky fragrance I had previously inhaled. It tasted delicious. The taste and smell of her was making my dick throb with anticipation. When would I get to touch myself like Billie? She was now rocking her pussy on my face which brought my nose in contact with the top of her slit. When she raised herself up a little I was able to see a small quivering pink finger at the top of her pussy slit. I wondered if this was what she had called her clit.

"Can you see my little clit at the top of my slit?" she asked.

"Yes," I replied. "Well you will lick and suck it; while I grind my cunt into your face. If you don't do a good job I will not let you touch yourself," she laughed.

With a moan she slammed her crotch back on my face; starting to grind. I was able to find her clit; so I started licking and sucking; like she had instructed. This seamed to really excite her. She started to move faster; causing more juice to flow into my nose and mouth. Tangling her hands in my hair; she forced me even further into her hole.

"This is your lucky day," she gasped. "You are doing so good I'm going to let you jerk off; while I watch. Remember what will happen to your dick; if you blow your wad before me," she laughed.

Lifting herself from my face; she moved her leg as if she was dismounting me. Carla then remounted me facing towards my feet; making sure her pussy was firmly planted on my face. She resumed sliding her pussy up and down my face; as I worked my tongue around her stiff, blood engorged clit.

"Jerk yourself off!" she ordered.

My hands immediately went to my dick; beginning to pump. This was what I had been waiting for. Forcing her slit wider open on my face; I pumped my shaft faster. Her juices were now flowing like a river. Her finger nails started scratching me just below the belly button. I didn't feel any pain. Her clawing fingers increased my pleasure. With a cry of pleasure she ground her crotch hard into my face and dug her nails into my belly. I could feel my own pleasure building to a fever pitch. I could not hold my orgasm back much longer.

"I'm coming! It feels so fucking good! O shit! Eat my cunt out! Shoot your load," Carla ordered.

When Carla finally ordered me to shoot my load; I felt incredible relief. I could feel my balls tighten; while the sperm shot out the tip of my cock. My cock jerked; as if it had a will of its own. Again and again the thick cream blasted from my jerking cock. I could feel some of the hot juice splash on my belly and thigh. I had never felt so much pleasure in my life. By preventing me from touching myself until I was at a fever pitch; Carla had made my orgasm incredible.

Suddenly we all heard a voice from the house call out, "What the hell is happening out there?"

The impact that voice had on us was like receiving an electric shock. Quickly we gathered up our clothes; putting them on. We could now hear someone coming across the gravel towards the shed. Carla was the first to make it to the shed door to head off her father. Billie and I hurriedly picked up the girlie magazines and put them in a box.

"Nothing is wrong dad!" Carla exclaimed. "The boys were only cleaning up the shed and something fell."

We barely got out of that scrape. I was shaking, but I could not stop thinking about Carla's naked body.

After the incident with Carla; I constantly thought of having sex with her. When ever this happened; I would get a hard on. I would have to hide in the bathroom to keep my mother from noticing. I wanted to repeat my fun with Carla; no chance presented itself.

My next chance for sexual exploration came when a friend of my mother's came to visit for a weekend. Mother was called into work Saturday afternoon and I was home alone with her friend. My mother's friend was named Vanessa, but she wanted to be called Vanna.

It was late Saturday morning and I was sitting on the house deck enjoying the sun, when Vanna walked out. She was in her early thirties, with long wavy blonde hair and a light tan. The high heeled sandals she wore made her look taller than her real height of one hundred and seventy centimeters. The blue eyes seamed to dance and the red lips smiled, as she watched me staring at her lovely body. All she wore was a skin tight, white, string bikini that left nothing to the imagination. The bikini top barely covered what looked like ninety D cup tits. It was so tight that I could clearly see her large nipples through the material. The tiny white bikini G string barely covered her gash. It was skin tight; revealing the cleft between her labia lips.

While I stared; she proceeded to rub sun tan oil on her arms, face, and belly. Her magnificent body was making me drool.

"What a beautiful day for getting a tan," she casually commented.

"It sure is," was all I could croak out from my dry mouth.

When she bent over to rub oil on her legs I had a perfect view of her firm tanned ass. My cock; which had grown since my experience with Carla; had now reached a length of twenty centimeters.

With a smile she asked, "Will you rub some sun tan oil on my back?"

"My pleasure," I hoarsely replied.

By now she was laying face down on the lounge chair; so I was not to embarrassed by my projecting cock. Sitting on the edge of the lounge chair I proceeded to massage the tanning oil into her back.

"Untie the bikini string," she instructed. "I don't want any tan lines."

When I had unfastened her top; she lifted herself up; removed it; dropping the little top beside the chair. Her beautiful, tanned, D-cup breasts were now revealed. I could not drag my gaze from those two magnificent mountains. Vanna's voice pulled me back from my fantasies.

"Work lots of oil in. Make sure to get the sides," she instructed. "I don't want to get burned," she laughed. By now I thought my cock was going to poke a hole in my shorts; I was so hard. Working oil along her sides; I could feel the soft firm flesh of her breasts. I could not believe my luck.

"Make sure you rub lots of oil into my butt cheeks," she reminded me.

My hands were now shaking with excitement; as I massaged oil into the cheeks of her ass and along the crack. Suddenly she rolled overexposing her big beautiful breasts to my gaze.

"I better put some oil on my tits. I don't want them to burn. That would hurt like hell," she laughed. "Would you like to help me?" she asked with a smile.

"O yes!" I exclaimed. I was so nervous; I could not hold the tanning oil bottle steady. I had to get her to squirt the oil into my hands; guiding them to her breasts. Moving my fingers over her breasts; I could feel her pink nipples growing big and hard.

"That feels so good," she purred. "You must have magic fingers," she complimented. "Have you ever felt a woman's naked breasts before?" she asked.

"Never," was all I could mumble.

"You did a real nice job of oiling me up. Now it's time for me to return the favor. Stand up and let me pull off your shorts. They look as if they are squeezing you."

When I had stood; she quickly unbuttoned and unzipped my shorts; letting them fall to the deck. I felt embarrassed; standing naked before this older woman.

"O shit!" she exclaimed. "No wonder your shorts were so tight; you had a huge sausage in there. I better rub lots of oil on this piece of meat, so it doesn't burn. That sure would hurt and be one hell've of an embarrassment," she chortled.

With no further hesitation she proceeded to work sun tan oil into my stiff throbbing cock. Her soft, slippery fingers sliding up and down my shaft were giving me incredible pleasure. If she kept this up; I would be shooting my sperm any minute.

blindjack
blindjack
126 Followers