Landing on the Right Key

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After three minutes of heavy motion, Flor rose up and changed positions. She lay behind Veronica and placed her in the same stance on her side, spooning her delicate butt. Flor then hooked her left hand around Veronica's hip, as Veronica raised one leg to give her access. Her fingers gave slow and deliberate insertions into Veronica's now very wet love areas. With her right hand Flor raised Veronica onto her elbow and began rubbing the nipples of each breast in alternation. This was the moment of explosion and Veronica, who until now had held her voice down, soon let out a high and guttural wail. "Joooooodemmmmme Chiiiiica (Doooo me guuuurllll)!!!" was what it sounded like. After the shaking in her body subsided, Veronica was panting in ecstasy.

Without giving her time to recover, Flor raised herself over Veronica's head and positioned her vagina in front of her mouth, forcing Esmeralda to once again change position and go to a different window to get a good view. What she saw now was even more exciting than the previous deeds she had seen, even though it was slower and more gentle than Flor's frenzied fingering of her cousin. Veronica was lovingly kissing and licking the folds of Flor's sex from the lips at the bottom to the engorged protruding clit, to the small skin area that coincided with the cherry heads of the tattoo. This gentle pleasuring propelled Flor into her own reverie, and it was not long before she herself collapsed panting back on the lounge chair in exhaustion.

After two minutes pause to catch their breath,the pair repositioned themselves face to face and began locking lips in affection. It was at this point that Esmeralda felt she had seen enough, and didn't want to get caught if they should decide to come in. But this was a perfect excuse for her to retreat back to her guest room, shut all the windows, strip naked and get under the covers. As she stared at the dark ceiling and slowly fingered herself, she recalled the images of the beautiful cherry figures and the fighting girl tattoos moving up and down the sensual skin of their owners.

Miami was once again new for Esmeralda. And she was confident that Flor hadn't been exaggerating that here, and only here, she could become that interesting woman by their kindling of her interest in the woman's body. Now she would plan on how to consummate those feelings, whether they would let her or not.

12