Landlady Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hot water turned the atmosphere misty. The low-wattage lights created a romantic atmosphere in her bathroom as the shower cascaded over our bodies. Phyllis had a bar of sweetly perfumed soap and began lathering up my groin. Busy hands worked on my supple cock, teasing it, stretching it, soaping it until it vanished in a cloud of heady bubbles. One hand slipped around my balls and began massaging me as the residues of our love-act were sloughed away. I closed my eyes at the sensation and once more my cock began to stir. Hell, I hadn't eaten oysters in nearly a year and never indulged in powdered rhinoceros horn so where was all this energy coming from? My eyes opened wide as my cock grew and I looked straight at the source of my incredible sexual energy. She was smiling at me and her warm eyes drew my soul. I swear she must be half siren as each time I matched her gaze she mesmerized me. Still smiling sexily she leaned forward and kissed my mouth, her breasts touching my chest. I felt her nipples were hard again and my hand wandered up into her thatch.

"Hmmmmm. I need a scrub too." She whispered into my mouth. I felt her pressing the bar of soap into my free hand while her other hand massaged my growing cock. Fair's fair, I thought and passed the bar of soap between her legs where I began lathering up her pussy. It was nice feeling the scented soap and her soft warm pussy on my fingers. Gently swirling the soap over her patch of dark satiny curls, moving over pussy lips that kissed and grabbed at my fingers on each pass, I soaped her. She spread her legs to give me room and thrust her hips forward forcing my hand to shoot back across her ass. That got a good soaping too and for a while I kissed her as my hand moved between the two places I had so recently visited.

Her hand on my cock had begun to move a little more purposefully and I was hard again. She stroked gently, running all the way up and down my shaft. I had finished washing her and had slopped water against her cunt to rinse away the soap, now my fingers searched again to enter that refreshed crevice. I hadn't really started to explore when she pulled gently away from my hand. Again gazing into my eyes she lowered herself onto her knees and popped my cock into her mouth.

I stood, letting the hot water pour over my head and shoulders as I looked down at her kneeling with her legs apart in front of me. She had my cock in her hand and her other hand cupped my balls as she moved her sensuous red lips onto my knob. A thrill coursed through me as her mouth sucked greedily down along my shaft. Bobbing faster she began sucking on my cock, her tongue working magic around my tingling member taking me in deeper until I feared she would choke. Squeezing and massaging my balls, she worked at my cock while all I could do was watch. I gently stroked her hair and face as I felt her eagerness working wonders on my cock.

"Ooh yes, babe! Mmmm…Oh fuck. Yes. Suck it honey…make me cum."

She drew her head back, her mouth sucking hard and for a moment I thought she would suck my balls right out through the eye of my cock. Oh fuck, this girl would be able to suck a bowling ball through a soda pop straw! I closed my eyes as I savored the moment.

Suddenly my cock popped free of her mouth and I looked down at her smiling face. She was jerking me off faster than I had been able to jerk while ogling Miss April! Didn't native people make fire rubbing sticks this hard? Oh fuck, I thought. My cock is going to catch fire in a moment.

"I want you to spray cum on me. Spray it on my face…on my tits. Squirt it in my mouth, in my hair."

Oh holy fuck, yes. I could feel myself getting close. And the mental image of her covered in cum! …mmmmm. She had her mouth open and her tongue out in a pose that reminded me of someone about to receive communion. Her eyes were wide open, expecting. She wasn't going to miss seeing the shower. Oh my God I loved her at that moment. A sudden image popped into my mind from a book I'd read as a boy…'Slaves of Gor' it had been named. Naked female slaves whose only task was to please their male masters. Holy fuck, yes…I was going to cum for the third time that day.

"Here I cum!" I announced in a straining voice. I arced my back, thrusting my hard cock out at her and watched as she bent her head back a little further. Her tits were pointing up, nipples jutting out on top of the mounds and my cock exploded as I ogled those tasty nodes. My first spray of cum was high, it washed across the bridge of her nose, splashing generously in her hair. A second squirt landed on her lips and her tongue darted out licking it in before the water could wash it away. My third 'shot' splashed across her nipples and she immediately brought her hands up to rub it into her tits…I couldn't quite make a fourth shot squirt but more cum trickled from my pulsing knob and she quickly grabbed it, popping it back into her mouth. She sucked on it until I stopped gushing, drinking every drop as it fell onto her tongue.

I felt so drained I thought I'd pass out but Phyllis was washing my equipment again and the weariness passed. I knew I wouldn't be able to raise another monster for a while so I waited until she had finished and helped her stand. We left the shower, dried each other with big, soft towels before returning to the bedroom for a rest.

Sunday was a total day of fucking for both of us. We hugged, kissed, licked and sucked, fucking until we were too tired to lift off the bed and then slept the day away. Monday I left her with a long, deep kiss and headed home for the semester break. I thought about her long and hard as I traveled home. I know what I must do next semester…I need to find another boarding house where the landlady is no younger than about 75. Fuck, with Phyllis as my landlady I would never be able to study and I really need that diploma!

The End © 2002 RogTom

12