Landlord Makes a Nude Day Barter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Only, when he walked down his driveway and rounded the corner to the backyard, he saw Tara sitting at the picnic table alone and with her back to him. She was naked. Slumped over with her face in her hands and her shoulders hunched forward, she looked sad. She looked, as if she had been crying and she never heard him approaching. He had never known her to be sad. He had never seen her cry and suddenly, he was angry that someone made her unhappy enough to make her cry. Focused on her, as if she was lit up by a spotlight, he was dizzy with desire for her.

Momentarily, he stopped and studied the naked sight of her exposed ass, back, and shoulders, before walking around to see the rest of her. She had a beautiful back, delicate, yet strong with broad shoulders and a slim waist. The anticipation of seeing her naked was the most excitingly erotic thought he ever had. He was breathless with the imagined vision of what he was about to see. In just a few more steps, he'd see Tara's bits and pieces, her tits and her pussy. With his pulse racing, his heart pounding, and his cock stiffening, slowly, he walked closer.

"John? You're home," she said turning her head to watch his advance, without turning her body and exposing her nakedness to him. "I didn't expect you back so soon," she said with a sad, albeit relieved smile, while wiping tears away from her flushed face.

"I'm sorry," he said taken by the naked sight of her. He was unable to think of any lies to tell her, so he told her the truth. "I lied about the ballgame. I was embarrassed about seeing you and your friends naked on Nude Day. I didn't want to intrude on your barbeque and ruin your good time with my old fashioned ideas and attitude."

Gradually, slowly, and unobtrusively, he walked around from the back of her, to the side of her, and to the front of her. With every step he took, he saw more of her. With every step he took, he wanted her more. Better than any of those naked women in magazines and on the Internet, she was the most beautiful woman he had ever seen.

"Well, I'm glad you're here, actually. I could use a friend," she said slow to grab her towel to cover up the front of her.

Even though it gratified him for her to refer to him as a friend, he wished he was more than that to her. Nonetheless, he had already seen what he needed to see. He saw her breasts, areolas, and nipples, and he even saw her shaved pussy. She was a spectacular sight to behold and one he was sure he'd masturbate over for the rest of his life.

"I'm glad you consider me a friend," he said smiling, while making eye contact and now feeling too uncomfortable to leer at her nakedness, after she referred to him as a friend. Only, as soon as she looked away, he leered at her anyway.

"Happy Nude Day," she said with her trademark sexy smile, while draping the towel over her shaved pussy and holding it over her breasts. She appeared somewhat embarrassed not for herself, but for him, he imagined.

"Happy Nude Day to you, too," he said with a nervous smile. "Where's your friends?" Thinking they may be in the house, he removed his stare from her to look around the backyard for them.

"They cancelled last minute," she said with another sad, little smile. "They had a better invitation and didn't think enough of me to invite me to come along," she said with a shrug. "I wasted money on all this food. If I knew they weren't coming, I would have made other plans, perhaps. I feel so foolish, pathetic, actually. I'm not having a good summer," she said looking up at him with sadness. "First feeling the rejection of losing my job and now feeling the hurt of losing my friends, I can't help but feel unloved."

Unloved? How can anyone not love you, he thought. I love you, he wanted to say. You won't need a job or friends, so long as you with me, he wanted to console her. I'll be your everything, your financier, your friend, and your lover. Never will you feel unloved again, so long as you're with me. Only, he didn't say any of those things.

"I'm sorry," he said instead, wanting to reimburse her for the food she bought for the Nude Day show she gave him by the naked sight of her.

He looked at her. She was so lovely, exciting really. In a million years, before meeting her, he never thought he'd ever be attracted to someone so young. Other than those young women that he sometimes looked at on the Internet, he never thought he'd see someone as young and as beautiful as she was naked.

"Don't be. I should have known my friends were fickle," she said with another shrug. "Now that I think about it, for them to treat me like this, they're not my friends," she said with an expression of angry resolution.

"We can still have that barbeque, if you'd like," he said. "I'm starving. I haven't eaten anything since breakfast."

"Yeah? Really? Okay," she said with a wide smile. "Just let me go grab some clothes."

"Don't bother," he said and as he said it, he couldn't believe he said it. "This is Nude Day, after all, a holiday that I've never celebrated and never knew existed before, that is, until you invited me to join you. If it's okay with you, I'd like to celebrate the holiday naked with you."

"Really? Sure," she said with a sexy laugh. "Yeah, okay, that will be fun," she said putting down the towel and watching him, as he kicked off his shoes and stripped out of his clothes.

Neatly, he folded his shirt and his pants, as if he was getting ready for bed. Then, removing his socks and tee shirt, before removing his briefs. His cock stood at half attention. He was naked. He couldn't remember the last time he stood naked in front of Margret and now he was standing naked in front of this twenty-something-year-old, sexy co-ed, while she was naked, too. If he wasn't so excited, he would have felt ridiculous. Can life get any better than this? If it could, he couldn't imagine how.

"Happy Nude Day," he said suddenly feeling unencumbered and free now naked and raising his hands over his head.

Admittedly, he liked this holiday. Only, he didn't think he could celebrate this holiday with his daughters in the way that he was celebrating Nude Day with Tara now. Margret must be turning over in her grave. If there's an afterlife, where he'll see Margret again, he was sure she'd give him an earful over what he did today.

"Where are your clothes? What is wrong with you getting naked in front of that child? Are you senile? Do you have dementia? You're old enough to be her grandfather, you old coot. What were you thinking? Have you no modesty? Put that thing away," he imagined Margret looking down at his cock and being offended. "Were you waiting for me to die, so that you could live the rest of your life as a pervert. I'm ashamed of you, John."

The imagined words of his wife, "I'm ashamed of you, John," echoed in his head. Only, he didn't care. He was too happy and too sexually aroused to care. After spending years taking care of Margret in her illness with the doctor's appointments, the Chemotherapy, the medications, and the personal care he gave her at the house, and after spending years grieving with the death of her, he needed something like this to remove his grief and sadness. Better than any medication that any doctor could have prescribed, this Nude Day celebration was just the thing that he needed to forget about death and to live life, if only for a day.

"Happy Nude Day, John," she said getting up from the picnic table and running to him, as if he was her long lost boyfriend.

When he first saw Tara naked, he didn't think his life could get any better. Yet, apparently for John, watching her run toward him with her shaved pussy and her breasts bouncing up and down and side to side, life did get better, especially once he felt her naked body pressed against his naked body. He stiffened, when she embraced him in a full frontal body hug. Afraid to wrap his arms around her for fear of what he'd feel and couldn't control himself from touching, he couldn't believe it. He was shocked. Never could he have imagined or fantasized about anything like this. Warm, soft, yet firm, and alive, she felt incredible in his arms.

And then she did it. She kissed him on the lips. It was a quick kiss, a peck, actually, but it was enough of a kiss for him to experience what it must feel like to kiss her, really kiss her. Her lips were so soft and so sweet and she blank his mind with her kiss. Her kiss was all that he could think about and his cock stiffened with his horny thoughts. When she move her face so close to his and pressed her naked body so tightly against his naked body, he imagined her in bed with him.

As if it wasn't enough to see Tara totally naked, seeing her ass, her tits, and her pussy, and for her to see him naked, seeing his ass, his cock, and his testicles, to feel her body, her breasts pressed against his chest and his penis in contact with her soft belly was an unbelievable feeling. Then, when she kissed him, it took all the self-control he possessed not to reach down and cup her sweet, firm, round ass. It took all the self-control he possessed not to reach down and fondle her breast. It took all the self-control he possessed not to French kiss her and push her back on the green, soft grass and make sweet love to her.

Yet, he'd ruin the moment, if he did that. He'd ruin everything and end their friendship, if he took advantage of her in that way. Obviously, by her unembarrassed demeanor, Nude Day was not deemed a sexual holiday for her, in the way that it obviously was, by his erection, for him. Instead, it was a day to be naked and feel free. Unencumbered by the constriction of clothes, it was one day in the year that everyone could experience what life would be like without made man conventions and self-imposed restrictions.

As soon as they broke their embrace, immediately, his cock stood straight out and he covered it with his hand.

"I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. I didn't mean for that to--"

"Don't worry about it, John," she said looking down at his erection. "After a while, you won't even notice we're naked," she said with a giggle. "I must say though, she said with another long stare and a giggle, before staring down at his erection, again. "You have nothing to be ashamed of or embarrassed about with that monster."

He moved his hand away and when he did, his cock jumped to attention and leveled itself straight out, as if pointing at her and telling her that she was the one that he wanted. His erection embarrassed him, as much as it excited him. The fact that she noticed his erection, stared at his stiff prick, and commented about his cock being so big, was something he never even fantasized would happen.

He thought about what she had just said, after a while, you won't even notice we're naked. As if that would ever happen, he'd never be oblivious to her naked body. How could he ever not notice that they were both naked in his backyard? He was consumed with the naked thoughts of her in his arms.

"You're not so bad yourself," he said taking her comment and her staring at his cock as an invitation to ogle her, oh, so beautiful, young body.

With the beer freely flowing, they had their Nude Day barbeque and a wonderful conversation while naked. She was right. Sometimes, he forgot they were naked.

Then, still naked, as the day was coming to an end, they relaxed in the living room, while enjoying a few cocktails. Time for bed, Nude Day ended too soon and he wished there was a Nude Week, instead of a Nude Day. Wouldn't it be wonderful if he could spend all his days naked or clothe with Tara?

It was a warm evening and rather than put on the air conditioning, John opted for leaving his windows and bedroom door open for the cross breeze. Margret was the one who preferred the air conditioning. She was always hot. He hated it. He was always cold, especially now without the warmth of her to keep him warm and always, the chill of the air conditioning woke him up so cold that he had to cover himself up with blankets. Always, the interruption in his sleep, ruined his good mood for the day.

Still reeling from the amazing day he shared with Tara, he lay there naked in the dark thinking of her perfect, naked body during their impromptu Nude Day celebration. Excited more than he was embarrassed, he remembered her staring at his cock and making the comment of how big he was. Even more than the excitement he felt with Margret more than 40 years ago on their wedding night, more than the excitement he felt when a drunken neighbor, Mary Beth, exposed her breasts to him in her swimming pool, put his hands on her tits, and forced her hand down his bathing trunks, Tara excited him as much with her naked body as she did with her comment and her stare at his cock. Without doubt, he just had to look at Tara to feel lust, desire, and excitement. She was an incredible woman.

He thought about her kissing him on the lips, while she pressed her naked body against his. Feeling as if his body was alive with electricity, forgetting the loneliness and the heartache he felt by the death of his beloved wife, the feel of her naked breasts against his chest with his penis pressed against her soft belly made him want her more than he wanted anyone. It was then, when he thought of her naked body parts, her big, shapely, breasts, her firm, round ass, and her shaved pussy, that he started fondling himself. Excited with the thought of her, frustrated by his desire for her, he needed to cum. He was still so horny from seeing Tara, first in her tiny bikini and then when rubbing sunscreen on her nearly naked ass cheeks. Never had he felt such an ass and he stroked his cock to the fantasy of making love to her, while caressing her ass.

He wished he were younger. He wished she were older. He wish he was rich, so that he could just buy her affection by trading whatever vast fortune he had for a few years of happiness with her.

He wished, when she hugged him, that he had reached his hand down the back of her and cupped her sweet ass, while reaching up his other hand to fondle her full breast. He wished, when she hugged him, that she had reached down to fondle his penis, before stroking him and falling to her knees to take him in her mouth. Yeah, if he had done that, if she had done that, he'd have more to masturbate about now. Still, he had so much to think about, after seeing her naked and after exposing his cock to her.

Quickly, after just a few slow strokes, he had an enormous erection and, not wanting to cum too fast, wanting to savor and preserve his sexual fantasy of her naked body longer, slowly and methodically, he started stroking himself again, while imagining touching her, feeling her, and caressing her. He imagined kissing her, French kissing her. He imagined pleasuring her with his fingers before pleasuring her with his tongue. He imagined reaching up to fondle her breasts, before gently fingering, pulling, turning, and twisting her nipples. He imagined her taking him in her hand and fondling him and stroking him, before taking him in her mouth, and--

"John."

He looked over to where he heard her voice and where she stood in his bedroom doorway. Was she really standing there or was he dreaming her standing there, while watching him masturbating? Was this vision of her part of his fantasy? He stared at her naked silhouette, still not fully knowing if she was real or imagined.

With the green nightlight from the hall glowing behind her, appearing as if she was a blurred Angelic vision, all she needed were wings. Truly, a sight to behold, she was so beautiful, even in this dim light, especially in this dim light. She was still naked and taking her all in as a whole, instead of staring at bits and pieces of her, he stared at her naked outline, as he would stare at a sculptured masterpiece created by Michelangelo.

Concealed by the darkness, he wondered if her eyes had adjusted enough to the dim moonlight that she saw him stroking his cock. Embarrassed that she may have seen him playing with himself, he was excited that she may have been standing there watching him play with himself. He wondered if she could see as much of him, as he could see of her. He wondered if she could see that he had an erection.

In his unconscious attempt to show her how really big his cock was now, he moved his hand away from his erection for her to see, just how big it can get. Proud that, at his age, he was still able to get as big and as hard without the chemical effect from a little, blue pill, he still had an erection, the biggest and stiffest erection he's had in years. His cock pulsated with the naked sight of her.

He wondered how long she had been standing there. Had she been watching him play with himself? He wondered what she was thinking. He wondered what she wanted. He knew what he wanted. He wanted her. Did she want him, too?

"Tara, you startled me," he said suddenly feeling more embarrassed than excited. He put his hand over his cock.

He stared at her, while thinking about remortgaging the house to give her all the money he had, just for the chance to kiss her and to be with her.

"I'm sorry. It's so hot up there, suffocating, actually. I couldn't sleep."

You can sleep down here, if you'd like. I'll turn on the air conditioning. We can make love in air conditioned comfort, he wanted to say all of that to her, but didn't.

"I'm sorry. I've been meaning to put in an air conditioner up in your room, but it hasn't been that hot until now, until today, and I imagine that everyone hates air conditioning as much as I do," he said looking at her naked loveliness. "You could sleep down here in the guest bedroom, if you'd like. It's air conditioned," he said choosing his next words carefully.

"Thank you, John, I'd like that. That would be nice. I appreciate the offer." "I would have offered you that space before, but I didn't want you to get the wrong impression," he said thinking that I didn't want you to think that I wanted to take advantage of you, even though I do, but he didn't say that either. "Now that we're friends and have seen all that there is to see of one another," he said with a laugh, "you could move down here, rather than suffer upstairs in that hot attic space. I have plenty of room down here for you and all your things in the guest bedroom."

"Thank you, John, but no. I came downstairs hoping you were still awake," she said taking a cautious step in his room.

Without doubt, she could see that he was naked now. Without doubt, she could see his erection. He saw her look at it and look away, when he looked at her and caught her looking. The fact that she looked at his cock filled him with renewed excitement.

"I couldn't sleep either," he said. "I think I had one too many beers. I don't drink like that anymore, especially so late in the evening, but we had a good time, didn't we?"

"We sure did, John and I just wanted to thank you for today. This was the best Nude Day celebration I ever had. Actually, it was the first and only Nude Day celebration I ever had," she said with a laugh. "You made it a memorable one, though."

"You're welcome," he said never removing his eyes from her silhouetted naked form.

"Also, I wanted to give you notice," she said walking a few steps in his room and walking close enough to his bed to see, if she was looking and if she was interested, all that she wanted and needed to see of him and all that she wanted and needed to show of herself.

Now stepping out of the silhouette of the nightlight and stepping more in the moonlight, he had a better view of her, too. She was so lovely. She was so sexy. She was so very beautiful. It was then that he realized what she had said.

"Notice? What notice? Notice for what?"

"Even though I look and apply for work every day, I've been unable to find a job," she said with a pause. "It's obvious to me that there are no jobs here and I don't have the money for rent," she said pausing again, while gathering her thoughts. "That's why I was crying before, when you first came into the backyard."