Lapdancing Girlfriend Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DocCIS
DocCIS
1,539 Followers

Her becoming a cocktail waitress at the strip club and then finally an exotic dancer were somewhat related to her mental state; it had been a way of allowing her inner exhibitionist some freedom without spiraling out of control. Once Dan had returned back into her life she had been completely stable. Now, as if things were once again progressing in an uncontrollable direction, she wondered if she were backsliding, her depression at signing the contract to become a porn actress triggering her mental decline.

Lost in her thoughts, Jen was startled when the doorbell rang, breaking her morose thoughts. Looking at the clock she saw it was 7:45 A.M., the driver apparently arriving early. It was just as well, she thought, as she needed to get ready before being taken to the airport.

Jen felt odd knowing she was going to be driven around in a limousine, not having ridden in one since her and Dan had gone to prom in high school.

Getting up from the table, she readjusted her robe and went to answer the door.

Opening the door, the first thing Jen noticed was the large white stretch limousine sitting in her driveway. Then she turned her head to the person on the porch, her eyes opening wide in surprise.

"What the fuck are you doing here," she spat.

Standing to the side of the door holding a garment bag was none other than Tim Baker, previously one of the bartenders at the Satin Kitty, and now manager at the Wet Cherry. The club had formerly been known as the Slithering Lizard and was the other strip club Mr. DeWight had purchased. In Jen's mind the latter name summed up her feelings for Tim, as he was the co-worker Mr. DeWight had forced her to have oral sex with.

"Why Diamond, is that any way to treat a co-worker and supporter of your talents," the man laughed as he walked past her into her house.

Jen stood in the doorway staring at the man in surprise. Her mind flashed back to the last time she had been near him, crouched down before him, naked and sucking him off at Mr. DeWight's direction. Unwanted, the recollection of his long cock sliding into the back of her throat came to her mind and she inadvertently glanced down to his crotch, the prominent bulge in his pants causing her to wonder if it was curled up in his pants like a snake ready to strike.

To her shame, she felt her mouth watering, remembering the depraved way she had sucked him, her pulse speeding up. Attempting to hide her thoughts, she once again asked, "What are you doing here?"

She was suddenly startled when a car drove by and beeped its horn, the driver obviously appreciating her figure in the short satin robe outlined in the doorway, reminding her to close the door.

"Well, Mr. DeWight asked me to go to L.A. for a managers summit, and being the tight-assed person he is decided it would be easier to kill two birds with one stone and not have to pay for a driver for you, since I had to go to the airport as well. Hell, I'm surprised he splurged for the limo honestly," the man said as he looked at Jen intently.

She could not help but feel violated as Tim's eyes moved over her figure, his gaze first focusing on her breasts and nipples—outlined through the thin silk fabric—before moving lower. She reddened as he smiled at her attire, the material barely covering her hips and crotch and leaving no doubt she was naked beneath.

Jen's disgust at his open leer was at odds with the unexpected feeling of arousal as her pulse quickened and her breasts tightened.

She hated this man! He had done nothing but degrade her, conspiring with Mr. DeWight and forcing her to suck him off—and her body was heating up? What the hell was wrong with her, she once again thought as she purposely walked past the egotistical man, muttering "Goddamnit!" under her breath.

Tim chuckled behind her as she went to get her coffee in the kitchen, the sound of his footsteps behind her.

"Coffee smells good, mind if I have a cup?" the man asked behind her.

Shrugging, Jen went to get a cup out of the cupboard.

As she reached for one of their all-purpose cups she felt Tim's presence behind her like an oppressive cloud of smog as she attempted to ignore the man's presence.

Her problem with Tim was his smugness and egotistical attitude, thinking he was God's gift to women, whom he treated like dirt. Her mind flashed back to him blatantly ogling at her when practicing at the club—unusual as the male workers purposely ignored the girls so they would feel more comfortable. She also recalled him barging into the dressing room when all the other men knocked. She was not the only one, as his presence made all the girls uncomfortable, his blatantly looks at them making them feel like he was deciding what to eat at a buffet.

Trying to ignore him she grabbed a cup, almost startled when his voice came from behind her, "Do you mind if I used one of those 'To Go' cups on top? We're leaving soon, so it would fit in the cup holders," he said.

Jen put the cup back and reached up to the top shelf to get one of the steel-lined cups in question when she heard Tim move behind her.

"Mmm, you have the most perfect ass," the man said as his cold hands grasped her ass cheeks.

Jen jerked away in surprise, realizing her reaching up to the cups had caused her robe to ride up and reveal her bare ass cheeks in front of him! Even though the man had seen her naked at the club hundreds of times, here in her own home, in her own kitchen, it felt like an invasion of privacy.

The fact Tim seemed to be enjoying her uneasiness made her even more uncomfortable, practically throwing the steel cup she had grabbed at the man and telling him, "Pour it yourself," pointing to the coffee pot.

Tim laughed, filling the cup as he turned around. "Can I have some of your cream?" he asked with a big smile, his eyes glued to her chest.

Jen became pissed. Not only was she pissed at Tim and his blatant teasing of her, but also pissed at her body as her nipples uncontrollably hardened in response to the man's attention to her. She could not believe how much the brief touch of his hands on her bare ass sped up her pulse.

Why the fuck was she getting turned on by this pervert's attention, she wondered, crossing her arms to Tim's exaggerated disappointment.

She watched as he got the milk out of the fridge, pouring a liberal amount into the cup before putting it back and taking a sip of his coffee.

Turning her attention to the garment bag he had draped over a chair she pointed to it, "I assume that is the outfit Mr. DeWight wants me to wear?" she said obviously as Tim nodded.

Ignoring her obvious attempt at changing the subject, he replied, "Yup, he told me you are to wear only what is in the bag—it has shoes and everything. Any clothes for the week will be provided to you by DSA. Hell, they are probably already in your hotel suite. So you can pack light, only needing your toothbrush and other shit," he told her, his eyes still roving across her body.

"Seems excessive, don't you think?" she asked, trying to force herself to be comfortable in the man's presence. "I mean buying a complete wardrobe for me?"

She found it next to impossible to act nonchalant around a man she had ultimately degraded herself in front of, actually taking his cock into her mouth and sucking him off while their boss watched and cheered them on.

"Not really," Tim replied as his gaze once again glued to her breasts. "It's good business. For the clothing companies its cheap advertising—having a DSA Spokesmodel seen wearing their fashions, so they donate the clothes for free" he explained to her. "And it's not only clothing advertisement, but advertisement of you," he grinned. "You will get a completely new wardrobe to wear wherever you go, at no cost to DSA," he said to her matter-of-factly. "Mr. DeWight knows how to manipulate the system to his advantage," he said with pride.

Jen realized it made sense as she unzipped the garment bag to see what was inside. At first she could not figure out what the small bundle of white cloth was or how the outfit would even look. To her it was amorphous white swatches; however, as she laid it out on the table she realized it was a small skirt with an attached loose bodice.

The top consisted of an inverted triangular piece of cloth tied around the neck and back, the front having a cowl neckline and extending down to the waistline where a small rhinestone studded circle attached to the skirt. The top would cover her front, although the deep cowl of the neckline would show off considerably cleavage, but the rest of the outfit was backless.

The bottom of the dress was comprised of a small stretch mini-skirt, and Jen wondered how much of her ass would be exposed until she thankfully noted the sides had ties to raise and lower the hemline. Although it could only be loosened slightly, every inch counted she thought, not wanting to keep worrying about adjusting the skirt to stop her ass from hanging out.

Also within the garment bag was a pair of high-heeled sandals, which she grudgingly admired. The shoes were white leather—matching the dress—with a caged sandal front, held to the sides by silver studs. The heel was a thin 5-and-a-half-inched spike, which would be risky if she were dancing, but for walking would be fine. She read the 'JustFabulous' brand on the sole and nodded her approval at the shoes. They would accentuate her legs and lift her ass wonderfully, she thought.

Grabbing the shoes and outfit—those being the only things in the garment bag—she told Tim she would change and to make himself comfortable.

Going upstairs, Jen put the dress on the bed with the shoes and sat down at her vanity. Now that she knew what color outfit she would be wearing, she could finish her make-up. Being on a plane and it too late to do her hair, she decided to pull it back into a tight ponytail high on her head, her long auburn hair falling behind her.

Then she shrugged off her robe, not wanting to get any make-up on it. Being at the club for so long she was used to getting ready in the nude, brushing a light foundation on her cheeks, followed by a light blush. Next she put on a dark long-lasting mascara, giving her eyes almost an Asian appearance as she etched dark highlights at an angle to the sides of her eyes, following it with some light turquoise eyeliner for her lids.

She was brushing the eyeliner on her closed lids when Tim's voice came from behind her, startling her.

"I always find it amazing how a beautiful woman can make herself almost exotic with merely a small amount of make-up," he said.

Her eyes opened in surprise as she spun around, seeing the man standing nonchalantly in the doorway of her bedroom with his cup of coffee.

"What the fuck?" she exclaimed, "Get the hell out of here, I'm dressing," she yelled at the man.

Tim merely smiled. "I've watched you get dressed before," he reminded her. "Or did you forget me already?" he asked with a grin. Before she could continue he said, "Granted I've been at the Wet Cherry for a few days, but I would have thought you'd have remembered me," he said snidely. "Or have you sucked so many cocks mine lodging into your throat was just something you do too often to be memorable?" he chuckled.

Jen felt her face turn red, from both anger and embarrassment as she once again told him, "Get the hell out of here," although less loudly than before.

Tim merely shook his head. "Although I would stand here normally on my own, I've had strict orders from Mr. DeWight to keep an eye on you and make sure you put on exactly what he sent you," Tim said, his eyes looking at her naked reflection in the mirror.

Jen's gaze followed his in the mirror, seeing her breasts almost proudly displayed before him with their hardened nipples, her robe bunched around her waist. She was about to stand up and put the robe back on when she realized it would only prove to Tim he was making her nervous, so decided instead to ignore him.

"Whatever," she retorted. "You want to learn some tricks on putting on your make-up, fine with me," she said, brushing off the excess eye liner from her eyes.

Picking up a tube of lipstick—M.A.C. Viva Glam Nicki—she smeared the thick, bright pink cream over her lips, trying to ignore Tim the entire time.

Unfortunately Tim cared less about what she wanted, moving into the bedroom like he owned the place and sitting down on the bed as he made snide comments.

"Oh yeah, I love the way your mouth opens like that, brings back fond memories of the other day," he told her. "And I love the tat," he said as she realized nobody had seen it yet. "Damn, good thing you didn't have that the other day or I wouldn't have been able to last as long as I had—it adds a degree of sluttiness to you I wouldn't have thought possible," he chuckled.

Jen continued her attempts to ignore the man as she got up, absently letting the robe fall to the ground. Hearing Tim's chuckle when she realized she was now naked in front of him reaffirmed her suspicion he not only enjoyed the view, but seemed to thrive on making her nervous. She again concluded to simply ignore him like she had in the dressing room at work as she went to her dresser, not responding to his crude comments.

Looking back at the dress she decided on wearing a plain white thong with it, grabbing it out of the drawer.

Immediately Tim's voice brought her eyes to him, "Sorry, you can't wear that," he told her grinning evilly, "Mr. DeWight explicitly stated you were to wear only what he sent," he told her.

"He meant outfit," she replied back angrily, "not underwear," she stated, the thin triangle of material hanging from her fingers.

Tim reached into his pocket and pulled out his cell phone. "We can call him if you wish to pursue the matter," he told her.

Jen gave up at that point. Even if Mr. DeWight had not meant for her to go without underwear, the minute the idea was brought up over the phone she knew what his answer would be. This was one of those times you had to pick your battles, inwardly hoping the material was not too sheer.

"Fine," she said to him, throwing the thong back into the dresser as Tim chuckled over his victory.

Grabbing the dress, trying unsuccessfully to ignore Tim who was making small noises on the bed—his comments of "Mmm, yeah," and "Fuck you are stacked!" coming to her ears—she looked at the dress to figure out how to put it on.

Movement caught her eye and without thinking Jen turned, seeing Tim blatantly rubbing his crotch as she stepped into the skirt. For some morbid reason she could not take her eyes off him as she bent down, pulling the soft stretchy material up her legs, continuing to stare at his hand slowly sliding over his crotch.

His voice brought her back to her surroundings as she heard him say, "You can stay bent over like that some more, you have fantastic tits," he said derogatorily. "Oh, and the view of your ass and snatch from the mirror is worth it too," he said.

Jen immediately turned her head and stood up, realizing she had been bent over by the mirror, giving Tim an unobstructed view from behind as she bent over.

Her body blushing in shame, she quickly pulled the skirt the rest of the way up, quickly grabbing the top portion as she attempted to tie it around her neck to cover herself. Although she was able to tie the neck strap around her, the middle portion going around her back was impossible.

At any other time, Jen would have simply taken off the dress, tied the back, and slithered into it, but with Tim in the room, she was not going to give him any more views of her body she could help.

Finally mustering up enough courage, she turned her back to him, asking if he could tie her up.

Tim grin, saying, "I'll tie you up any time you want," as he stepped up behind her. Jen was acutely aware of his presence behind her, stifling in a gasp as his hands slid up her bare hip and waist before taking the two strands of cloth and tying them tightly around her.

Jen turned to the mirror, distracted by actually being impressed with the dress—until she noted it should have come with a liner in the front as the outlines of her aureoles were visible if you looked closely, which she ashamedly realized would happen from any guy looking at her. Adding to the view she realized Tim had tied the back snuggly around her, pulling the material tightly across her breasts, the silhouettes of her nipples plainly visible. She knew they would draw anybody's eyes to focus on her breasts.

Seeing Tim's appreciative stare at her reflection in the mirror as he stood behind her, she knew it would be pointless to ask him to loosen the straps, hoping as she moved it would eventually loosen up on its own and not hug her breasts as tightly as it did right now.

The skirt was also problematic, as although it had adjustable sides to provide some length, it still had to be pulled low past her hips to cover her front and ass completely. As such, the dress rode lower than she would have liked—an ultra-low-rise style she realized—leaving her hips bare and showing off the natural 'V' shape of the angle of her pelvis towards her crotch.

In addition, with the skirt pulled so low, it stretched the bodice even tighter across her chest, the two being attached in the front by the rhinestone circlet.

"Admirable," Tim said behind her, still looking at her reflection in the mirror. "I must say white is definitely your color," he grinned as his eyes focused on her breasts once again.

Jen knew there was little she could do about her attire. The dress was actually comfortable, and even something she may have considered wearing out with Dan; although she would have worn a shawl over her shoulders to cover her breasts, or even Band-Aids or pasties.

She knew asking to wear something like a shawl over her shoulders would be denied; Tim and probably Mr. DeWight wanting her breasts visible to everybody as advertisement, she thought dryly.

Sitting down and putting on the shoes, she stood back up and looked at herself in the mirror.

As expected the tall heels caused her calves and thighs to tighten, her ass lifted by the angle of her feet. Surprisingly the shoes were comfortable, even being new, and she walked around to get used to the feel of them, liking the height they gave her as well as their feel.

Grabbing her night bag, Tim stopped her, telling her she was supposed to only wear what Mr. DeWight sent her.

"I am not going to let somebody else pick my deodorant, toothpaste, or tell me what tampon to use," she said, opening the small carry-on in front of him and showing the contents and her toiletries.

Tim shrugged, slightly embarrassed she noted, and waved for her to leave the room first as he followed behind her, knowing he was undoubtedly enjoying the view of her bare back and legs, as well as her ass within the tight skirt.

********************

The trip to the airport was uneventful other than Jen complaining about how cold the limo was. At first she believed Tim's explanations on how he was unfamiliar with the climate controls in the limousine, and trying to fix the temperature, until she caught him staring at her through the rearview mirror. Looking down, she saw the cold had caused her nipples to become rock hard, the tight top making them blatantly visible through the thin material, realizing Tim was purposely turning down the temperature.

Fed up with him and his childish games, she closed the partition behind the driver's seat, thankful for the peace and quiet once he stopped bitching over the intercom about not being able to enjoy the scenery.

After that small altercation the ride was uneventful, and Jen enjoyed the time to herself; at least until her thoughts returned to the past week and her humiliating plunge into depravity. She had no misgivings what she may have to do this week, the ride and trip making her feel like an animal being led to the slaughterhouse.

DocCIS
DocCIS
1,539 Followers