Lara Johens' Vacation Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Stand for me slut."

I stood awkwardly and waited. He took my arms and cuffed them with leather cuffs then pulled them up and secured them to the top of the pole. Then he took a warm wet cloth and began to wipe my pussy. I cold see feint traces of my virginal blood on the rag as he put it back in the pail he'd brought. When he took out a razor I stiffened.

"Stay still slut I don't want to cut you, especially down her."

He then began to remove all of my pubic hair. Not satisfied to take just the growth on my mound he pushed my legs apart and culled the hair from my pussy lips and even the few sprouting from my ass. Satisfied he moved to my armpits and performed the same ritual of cleaning then shaving. Lastly he pulled a bottle of cream and began to cover my entire body from my neck to my toes with the ointment it contained. As he was completing his task I started to feel the cream as it warmed on my body. I realized it was some sort of hair removal product and that he was removing all traces of any hair from my body. The heat of the mixture was not painful but the stripping of my hair was another abasement to my mind and I sighed inwardly at how much of me had also been stripped away.

After at least twenty minutes of more Kevin brought the hose and sprayed me to remove the ointment and the hair it had peeled from my body. I shivered at my now complete nudity. My nipples stood our, erect and hard and my pussy dripped in excitement, all in contrast to what I thought my morality was.

Releasing me from my bondage he pulled the leash and led me through the yard saying only.

"Relieve yourself slut before we go in for the night."

Knowing I had no choice I squatted as soon as he stopped and released my urine, not caring that he watched. Once again the cold hose rinsed me and I was led to the house. I was pulled to a padded bar and forced to lean over it while Kevin tied my arms to the floor in front of me then did the same to my legs after spreading them painfully apart.

"Please no more. Please let me go."

I begged from this bent and strained position, my pussy and ass open and on display.

"Who are you?"

Kevin asked me!

"I am Lara Johens."

I felt the air behind me move before the sting erupted on my ass cheek.

"Who are you?"

Kevin repeated his question and I gave the answer, Lara Johens. My ass received two more lashes and the pain caused me to scream.

"Who are you?"

"I am your slut, Sir. I am your slut!"

Silence filled the air and my ass was not assaulted.

"What is your job, slut?"

"I don't know Sir. I only know you made me your slut."

Again the lash bit my ass another five times before her repeated the question.

"I am here to please you Sir."

I screamed and once again the room was quiet.

"How do you serve me slut?"

"That is for you to say Sir. I am yours to use how you8 see fit."

It was quiet for some time as I only heard his steps as he paced behind me. My ass stung and my pussy was undeniably wet as I waited for his next move. Something cold and oily was dripping down my ass cheeks only to me massaged into my asshole by his fingers. I cringed as I realized that he would take my ass too. I heard how much this could hurt and I whimpered.

"Please sir, don't do this."

The lash came quickly and bit my ass a half dozen or more times. Writhing in the pain of the lash I half heard Kevin say.

"You have no desire only to fill mine slut. Thank me for this training and thank me for every lash that bites your ass. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Sir. Thank you for training me. Thank you for whipping my ass to remind me of my job."

Cringing now in total fear of what I knew was coming I felt the head of his cock push against my as. MY sphincter resisted him but it was futile and as his hard cock pushed in I felt the pain and pressure I'd known would come. Something released and I felt the full measure of his manhood split my ass open as he filled me completely. I yelped and screamed but did not beg. I took the pain and felt his cock as it rested deep inside me. When he began to fuck my ass I took that pain too and soon I was oblivious to anything but the constant pressure his cock caused as he reamed my ass. I heard myself begin to grunt each time he buried that hard cock in me. My pussy was wet and getting wetter and through the pain and pressure in my ass I felt an orgasm starting to emerge deep with me. Involuntarily I felt myself pushing back at him as his cock rammed into me and I knew my body was taking over and it was craving that invading cock. My grunting was now constant and combined with the growing orgasm within me I'd forgotten where I was and that I was being raped and just allowed myself to find pleasure. I found that pleasure and soon my grunts became mumbled begs for more then finally as my orgasm crested inside me I yelled.

"Fuck my ass, yes fuck it hard. Come in my ass please Sir. Oh Yes!"

And erupt it did and I felt the hot jet of cum coating my bowels as my pussy gave itself over to my own orgasm. I humped my ass back into Kevin's cock as it spewed cum filling my ass with the white sticky mix. When Kevin pulled his spent cock from my ass I whimpered and begged him not to. When he placed that sticky, sum and ass covered organ in my face I opened my mouth and took it in.

Sucking and licking that cock, tasting his cum and my own ass spurred my orgasm to continue and I allowed his cock into my throat ignoring the need to gag and ravishing the tool the was covered in our mixed juices. He left me then and I stayed tied to the bar while he was gone. When I heard his feet padding the floor again I tied to see what he was doing and managed only to see some sort of metal contraption in his hands. Soon I felt the cold metallic feel of that contraption as he pushed it into my just fucked ass. I easily accepted it as my asshole was still stretched from his cock. I felt it plop tight into me and then felt the leather strap he secured it with as he wound it through my legs then wrapped it around my waist before securing it with a small padlock. As he snapped it shut I knew that plug was staying in my ass till he decided to remove it.

Releasing me from my bondage once again he led me by my leash outside and I knew it was for my to pee it I needed to. I squatted down and looked up into his eyes as he watched me empty my urine on the ground. Hosed clean again he took me to the room I awoke in earlier and shoved me in then closed and locked the door saying as he left me.

"I hope you learn faster tomorrow slut, we only have six days left."

Slamming the door shut I could not help but wonder what happens to me at the end of the week. Will I be let go or will something else be done. Would my ability to learn his rules and be his complete slut slave matter? I fell asleep with my collar still fixed to my neck, my leash still hanging from it and let the days experiences fill my brain as I drifted off to sleep.

12