Large Lifestyle Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carol let go of my cock and stepped back. She stood in front of me and took her shirt completely off. Her brown hair flew around as the shirt came off. She had a lacy white bra on underneath that nicely contained her gorgeous mounds of flesh. I watched as she reached behind her and undid the straps. I gulped and struggled to breathe as the bra came forward and she let if fall off her shoulders. Two milky white breasts the size of small grapefruits gleamed at me in the dark laundry area. I looked around for a light switch and turned it on. I wanted to be able to see how sexy her body was again. Luckily, only half the lights came on. I didn't bother checking for another switch, this was perfect. Her nipples were distended, practically pleading for my attention. I walked back over to her and put my hands on them, my hard dick poking her in the stomach.

Carol grabbed my cock again, "You like my breasts?"

"They're beautiful," I groaned. I leaned my head down and kissed her lips, then moved down and kissed both her nipples. "I like it when you touch them, you've got such soft hands, but a firm grip. I like it."

My hands palmed the underside of each of her breasts, lifting them slightly, feeling them as if they were fruit I was holding in my hands and inspecting. They were firm but soft, plenty big enough,just as I thought last night. They felt wonderful. I lifted one slightly higher as I moved my mouth back down, taking the nipple and more into my mouth and sucking hard. The nipples were dead center in the middle of each breast but they had a sexy slight upward swoop. I ran my tongue over the tip of her nipple over and over. They begged to be sucked on and Cole's dry mouth was instantly salivating at the thought. Carol bit her lip and groaned.

"Oh, god. That feels so good," Carol complimented him.

I moved my other hand to the left breast and teased and pinched both at the same time. Carol shrieked and kissed my forehead. She reached one hand up from where they had been teasing my cock to gently caress my neck. Carol moved her left hand so that it was now on top of my right, which was on her left breast. She pressed down on my hand, hard. I was forced to grab more of her flesh and mashed her breast flatter. Her skin felt so soft and the firmness of her breast was incredibly erotic. She pressed harder and moved our hands around, kneading her breast. I did the same with my other hand and kissed her when her mouth opened wide.

Carol let me continue to fondle and suck her tits as she reached under her skirt and pushed her red panties down her legs. They floated to the floor and I buried my face in her chest, breathing in her scent. She let me go for a while longer before stepping back a little.

"I want you," she said to me, I nodded. Carol stepped out of her panties. When we were naked from the waist down, Carol walked over to the dryer and sat down on the top. I noted it might be the right height for me to jab my cock into her. I walked back over and put my hands immediately back on her tits. Carol looked up into my eyes and then leaned in for a kiss. Not that there had been anything wrong with the kissing last night, but this time it was even better. There was no lingering taste of alcohol and I noticed how nice her mouth tasted. The kiss was a tender soft one and both of us seemed to like it, I know I did. We kissed again and again, deeper and deeper, all the time I played with her breasts. She reached for my rod and pushed it down until it plowed through her vaginal opening.

"Oh, god," she moaned into my kiss, I pushed my tongue deep into her mouth. Like I wanted to push my dick deep into her body. "Fuck me, Rick. Put that big dick inside me, please."

I had to bend my knees slightly to align more with her body as she stayed sitting on the dryer. Carol kept her hand firmly wrapped around my penis and moved it to her slick entrance. Michelle knew she was wet enough. She only feared he wouldn't go slowly. The head parted her labia and nestled at the entrance to her pussy. She shifted a little higher on her toes and the cockhead found the mark. It parted her inner lips like a heat seeking missile.

"Oh, fuck," Carol groaned and squeezed the lips of her mouth together, straining at the feel of my huge cockhead wedged into the beginning of her cunt. "Go slow please, Rick... I think my body tightened up a little since being worked over last night."

I grabbed her hips and eased my body forward, the swollen head of my penis surged inside her. "Oh, geez," Carol gasped.

I slowly pushed again and the top part of my cock forced open her tight entrance further.

"Oh, mother," Carol grunted.

Another push and I made her gasp, then she leaned forward and bit my shoulder. I can't believe how tight her body is. Her pussy feels like a hot, wet furnace around my dick that gripped it like a vise. It's tightness made it hard to go in slow, but its warmth was very inviting, and its wetness. God Carol felt wet. He pushed slowly until he heard her gasps and groans become a cry. I pulled her towards me and pushed in at the same time, she cried out. Then she stifled herself with a hand. My dick was nearly all the way in, I surged forward a little more and felt like I hit a wall.

"Oh, geez," she gasped, looking up at me with mixed emotions all over her face. "Do you want me to stop?"

"God no, you just fill me up so much and I think I'm tighter than last night for some reason," Carol said. She kissed me and wrapped her arms around me, pulling me close, encouraging me to keep going.

I started to withdraw slowly, just like I'd gone in. When I had brought my dick out to the head I started to push back in, a little bit faster this time.

"Oh, my god!" Carol groaned. "Rick, you feel so big inside me."

I knew she didn't want me to stop. I took one of her tits into my mouth and kept pushing in until my dick was fully buried inside her. I grinded my body against hers like this and she gasped. Then I pulled back out, then went back in, starting to pick up a more normal pace. Her breathing began to get heavy. I looked down hoping to see her pussy but the hiked up skirt presented a barrier.

"Oh, god," she howled, as my big cock probed her harder and faster, pushing into her depths.

I started fucking her with long, steady strokes. Each time I went in all the way I ground my body into hers, grabbed her butt and pulled her into me, making sure she felt me as deep as I could get it. Her breasts swayed in front of my face as I stared at them and fucked her. I said, "I want to feel you cum, Carol."

Her breathing had rapidly accelerated, like she was jogging. She began whispering to me, I think she wanted to cry out or yell, but didn't want to risk her mother hearing what we were doing in the basement. She whispered my name, told me how good it felt, she said, "fuck me Rick, fuck me with your big fat dick."

I plunged in and out of her a few times, and then pulled out. Carol looked disturbed until I placed my hand where my dick use to be and began massaging her. I got down on my knees and started probing her incredibly hot body with my mouth and tongue. Carol tensed a little, like she was nervous, but after my fingers and tongue found the right spots she relaxed.

"Oh, fuck," Carol groaned. "Rick, no one has ever touched me like this before."

That excited me, I wanted to make this a great experience for her. I slid my tongue inside her and did my best to stimulate her, inside and out. After a few minutes her breathing was back to sounding like she was running and both her hands were on the back of my hand, pushing my head tighter into her body. I could barely breathe, but I kept going. From the sound of things I thought she was close to cumming. I moved my head back some and pushed two fingers inside her depths, plunging them in and out of her rapidly while kissing her thighs.

"Rick, Rick.... geez... I'm gonna cum ok?" She said, slamming her hand down on the dryer. I didn't respond, just kept plunging my fingers into her and periodically using my tongue to excite her more. When I felt her getting close I raised my head, keeping my fingers in her, stared into her eyes and said, "Cum for me Carol... cum for me."

She started to scream, but she buried her face in my shoulder and muffled all her noises. She came hard, her body clamped down on my fingers really tight. I hoped that when I put my dick back inside her she'd be a little looser. She continued to moan against my shoulder and dug her hands into my skin. After a minute, Carol lifted her face from my shoulder. Her eyes were wet and her mascara had run... somehow the effect was very erotic.

"Thank you, that was uh... unexpected." I eased away from her and walked back to my pants. "What are you doing?"

I picked out the Lifestyle Skyn Large condom out of my pants pocket. "I'm getting a condom so I can finish fucking you." Carol walked over to me, grabbed the pants and threw them down on the floor. "You don't need one."

I looked at her confused, so she explained. "I went and refilled my birth control prescription. So.. we're good. I didn't want to have to worry about a condom breaking or anything like that."

She grabbed my hand and walked back to the dryer, sitting back on the top again, a very satisfied look on her face. I said, "Well, that was generous of you. I'd certainly prefer uhm... being inside you without one."

"I know, your bare penis feels really, really good," she said. "And uh... well, I really want to feel you cum inside me."

Her chest looked red, her skin was warm to the touch as I moved my hands along her arms, her neck, down to her breasts where I held them in my hands again. "Yea, you want to feel me burst inside you?"

"Oh god, I really do. You came in my mouth so hard last night. Its all I've been able to think about, what it'd feel like for you to fill me like that. Stuff me with your big dick and then shoot your load inside me."

Carol grabbed my dick and guided it inside her. "I'm sorry if I'm being too dirty, but thats what I want. I want you to cum hard inside me."

She spanked my butt and I started moving inside her, giving her a chance to get comfortable before I sped up. She whispered in my ear again, "C'mon baby, fill me up. I want you to. I want you to cum all over me to .... oh god."

"Ahh," was all I could mutter. I fucked her faster and faster. I grabbed both her breasts and mashed them down with my hands, twisting her nipples a little too every now and then. She kept her hands on my butt. Every time I pulled out, she pushed on my butt just as I was slamming it back in. This made me feel like she was pleading with me to put it back in her, hard and fast. Like her body needed my dick in her. I pushed my tongue into her mouth and rubbed her nipples between my fingertips.

Mentally, I wanted to cum, wanted to give her what she asked for. But physically I wasn't feeling ready yet. I was getting out of breath fucking her so fast, so I slowed down. Went back to grinding against her every time I went in. Carol seemed to like that. She was getting a little freer with her moaning, not stifling herself as much. I removed my right hand from her breast and pressed it against her mouth, gently... but firm. Her eyes went wide. I'm not sure if she was mad, grateful, or excited.

After a couple more minutes she pulled her head back and said to me, "Put your mouth on my tits, god.... I'm gonna cum again Rick." I did as I was told. I went down to her right breast. They seemed really big, right there in my face. Her soft flesh felt hot in my mouth as I pressed my tongue flat against her tight little tit and licked and sucked.

"I'm going to cum, Rick. Make me cum on your big fat cock," Carol whispered and bit her lip, straining to stay quiet.

I slammed into her and seconds later I knew she hit her peak. She tensed and dug her fingers into my back; she shoved her mouth into mine to keep herself quiet.

Carol couldn't believe how good she felt, again. Her orgasm felt like it started at her toes and then washed through her body like a storm on its way to her brain. All her nerves felt like they fired off, a crescendo of pleasure. Shockwaves of bliss coursed over her body. Her boobs shook sexily as she rode out her incredible orgasm, Rick fucking his penis into her depths over and over again. She grabbed onto his back and felt his muscles rippling as he pumped his body.

When her moaning stopped Rick slowed down, but he didn't stop. Carol was grateful that he slowed down, she needed a minute to recover. He was inside her so deep, the position they were in allowed him to get even deeper than he had been last night. Carol was excited, she felt confident that he would cum soon and she'd feel his hot seed spray deep inside.

Rick slowed with the tightness of her clamping pussy until he felt her relax. Then he went for broke and fucked into her hard again. Carol's eyes went wide as Rick's dick hammered into her. Then, without explanation, Rick pulled out. Carol stared at him, on the verge of tears. Was he not enjoying this? Was he not going to finish inside of her body? Rick grabbed her shoulders and forcefully pulled her down off the dryer, then spun her around. He pushed her back down hard so she was bent over, bracing herself with her hands against the large appliance. She didn't have long to wonder as his swollen cock was rammed back into her willing body. Carol felt used, and she liked it.

Rick started back in, right away shoving in and out of her. He grabbed her hips and used them to pull himself into her and then push himself out, over and over. His animal grunts got louder and louder. Carol could barely stand, she cried out, no longer worried about how loud they were being, "I need to get down." Carol slowly bent her knees as Rick followed her down to the floor. Carol got down on her hands and knees, screaming when Rick grabbed her breasts and continued slamming into her. Carol could feel another orgasm brewing, she only hoped Rick lasted long enough that they could cum together. Rick squeezed her swaying breasts and twisted her tits, Carol couldn't stand anymore. She screamed, "Fuck me, I'm cumming again!" This one stunned Carol. She felt her pussy dripping wetness and screamed with pure passion. She trembled beneath him as she felt his cock swell even bigger, driving her even crazier.

Finally, Rick gave her what she wanted, his cock exploded inside her and a river of pent up cum shot into her depths, Carol howled more as she continued to orgasm. The long, intense orgasm crashed into her brain, she heard Rick moaning loudly, but her brain was a jumble of her own erotic feelings firing all over her body and the satisfactory feel of hot sperm shooting deep inside her over and over. Her mind went completely numb with pleasure. Rick's cum filled her up and leaked out of her, dripping onto the floor. She'd never felt so full and Rick was still cumming.

They both collapsed onto the floor, it took several minutes for them to catch their breath. Rick finally said, "Sorry, I'm sure we woke your mom up." Carol picked herself up and started putting on a few items of clothing.

"It doesn't matter. I was embarrassed before, but I don't care now. I wasn't going to let worrying about my mother ruin the best sex of my life. C'mon, you want to sleep here tonight?"

Rick looked surprised again, "Well, I want to be with you, yea."

"Good, get dressed. I want you to sleep in my room. We'll be quiet, I just don't want you to leave. We'll eat breakfast tomorrow and I'll explain everything to my mother, or apologize... or something. Don't worry, she won't be a pain."

I can't believe she said this was the best sex of her life. It was mine too, I mean that was incredible. We were both feeling something special. I wanted to sleep in bed with her again so badly. I got dressed and followed her upstairs. I stripped down again when we got to her room. I didn't worry one bit about what her mother might see or know, not right now. We were adults, and if she had heard us, so what? Hopefully she realized we'd just experienced something special.

to be continued...

12