Las Vegas, A Great Decision

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohhhhhhh, baby! You love that cock in your pussy abusing you as you suck my cock, don't you!"

"Suck me,... OH... suck me!!," my husband screamed as I pumped his cock with my hand and slurped and sucked the end of his penis. He cock-fucked my mouth as I felt drops of his jism and tightening of his hands on my head. He started cumming even as I was sucking with all effort to get him to cum. I was out of my mind with him spurting and pumping into my face. I couldn't help contain my smile as I let his cum splash on my face as well; never missing a beat of the hard-on in my pussy! Now it was time for my husband to spin around. He positioned his body so that he and I were in a 69 position. His cock stayed as hard as steel as he pumped it again toward my mouth.

Both Mel and I stopped for a second simply because of the proximity of my husband's mouth in relation to Mel's cock. However, I wasted little time get back to my husband's groin. He deserved to have my tongue, mouth and lips all over his ass, balls and dick. I was playing with his ass cheeks as well as his balls as he renewed his effort to gag. I loved that feeling of being taken advantage of like that. I continued to thrust my ass back against Mel's pounding and then felt the most incredible combination of sensations I could've ever imagined.

As Mel fucked me I noted what had to be my husband's very skilled tongue starting to probe around near my clit. Both of my husband's hands were grasping onto my back and upper ass as Mel's hands were grabbing my upper thighs and ass. All of this happened as my husband was tapping on my clit with his tongue followed by properly timed circles and nibbles. I had to be the luckiest, slutty woman around and as usual I needed and wanted more. The ache in my pussy was making me do things I never, ever thought of let alone do and I was out of my mind with lust and passion!

I couldn't take this as my mind went wild and deviant. I let go of my husband's cock and pulled away from Mel. I pushed Mel onto his back and squatted over his hips, spread my lips apart and let he and my husband watch as I sat right down on his cock. Both men and I gasped and moaned as the sight and feel of Mel Gibson's meat disappeared into my canal. I bounced up and down on that man as my juices were actually flowing down my legs. Mel threw his hands back and pulled me ass first down onto his cock. As I lay flat on top of him I began to slide to and fro on him. My tits would brush against his face and his cock tip would come up to the entrance of my pussy as I slid forward on him. At first I would slowly slide back down, but this only lasted a couple of seconds as a girl can only take so much. Soon I was rocking and riding that cock of his while he squeezed my ass cheeks and started playing with my asshole.

That was it, I needed to cum again. My vagina ached. Again I turned to my husband to get me over the edge... what a man still with his hard-on even after losing his load just a short time ago. Actually, he never lost his hard-on.

"Baby, please come here," I begged. "Slide that cock of yours up my ass... Oooooooo, I know you wanted to do that for some time and now is your chance! Make me a new woman and take, ughhhh... ahhhhh. ahhhh... my virgin hole. Hurry... ooooo... up before I... OHHHH... cum. Pleeeeeease, pleeeeeease!! Fuck my ass!! I want... OHHHHH... to... OHHHH... feel both of... oooooo... your cocks inside me when I cum!! Now, now, now. Fuck this BITCH!!," not caring what I said at this point.

My man got right up behind me, slid one than two than three fingers up my ass and proceeded to pump in and out.

"That's not what I want," I screamed. "I want you cock up there... for me. Make me cum!"

Then I felt this great fullness as his cock entered my ass. It took a few strokes from all involved, but we finally got it down. In and out, cocks in my ass and my pussy. I was sooooo full of cock that I could've died right there and then. Everyone was sreaming and moaning.

"Your pussy feels so fucking tight!, Mel gasped.

"OHHHHHHH, your ass is better than I imagined... OHHHH... ughhhhh. It's amazing watching my cock go into your ass. This is gonna make... me... cuuuuuuummmmm!," my husband groaned!

"YEA... you fucking studs... fuck me... fuck my virgin ass... fuck my pussy!! Don't ever fucking stop! UMMMMMMM! YEA, YEA, YEA!! YESSSSSSSSSSS! Oh, Fuck! Keep... it... going!! OHHHHHHH! Fuck meeeeeeee! Fuck meeeeeeeeeee! Oooooooooo, yes, now, now, now! Just like... that! Oh, God! I'm CUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMINGGGGGG!. " I was smashishing my ass back against my husbands cock and forward against Mel's cock. Back and forth as wave after wave of orgasm hit me. I got weaker and weaker. By the time it was subsiding, I was laughing uncontrollably. The last thing I remember was these two men sliding their spent cocks out of me and Mel telling my husband that I was by far the best fuck he had ever experienced. He said I was better than any of the princesses in Hollywood! I woke up and it was morning. There were two dozen separate red roses intwo different vases on the table. One was from Mel Gibson and the other was from my darling husband. "So, it wasn't a dream," I thought to myself. I was so glad of that!

I showered, got dressed a went looking for them. When I got to the lobby I noticed them standing talking. I got close enough to read their lips and was able to make out my husband telling Mel thanks for helping him out. As I got closer I heard my husband say that it was his fantasy to make my fantasy come true. I almost cried right there. I couldn't believe my husband was that giving, caring and secure of our relationship. What surprised me though was when Mel told my husband that it was definitely his pleasure and that my husband was quite a lucky man! They hugged like men do and parted ways. I came up to my husband now knowing that he was my fantasy and not Mel Gibson. I grabbed his croth and ass and kissed him passionately.

"Let's go. I wanna sit on your face and then have you fuck me like the nasty wife I am," I whispered to him! I was wet again! We went up to our room got undressed at the door. I went down on my husband's still hard cock right in the doorway and then proceeded to lay my pussy wide open for him. He fucked me good and slow and hard and fast. We fucked my ex-fantasy man (Mel Gibson) right out of my life!

12