Last Friday Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you girls up for some more, or are you strictly lesbian now?" I ask the question with mock seriousness, and the tension dissipates a bit. Margo comes over to me and we kiss. I can taste Tonya's pussy on her and I'm sure she can taste Rick's cock on me. "It was so hot to get to watch you, baby," I say to her. She looks so beautiful and I really hope she's not upset.

"I can tell you liked it," she says, giving my erection a playful squeeze. "Or was that just from sucking Rick's cock?"

"It was from both," I reply honestly. "But watching you two was what got us so turned on in the first place. Are you okay with me doing that?" I'm really nervous again. Margo has always been cool with my bisexuality in theory, but she can get jealous sometimes and I imagine it was a shock to suddenly see me with a dick in my mouth.

"Actually, it was pretty hot, she says, and I'm overwhelmed with relief. As soon as the anxiety is gone, I'm completely horny again. We start to make out, and I reach down to play with her clit. She's still dripping wet. I look over and see Tonya and Rick making out as well. Margo lies down on the couch and yanks me down on top of her.

As we are kissing, I tell her, "I can taste Tonya's pussy on your mouth."

"Does she taste good?"

"Fuck yes."

"Can you taste her on here?" Margo asks, and holds up the fingers she used to pleasure Tonya with. I eagerly suck on them. The taste is much stronger on her fingers, and I moan appreciably. Pussy has always been my favorite flavor, and Margo knows it. "Hey Tonya, he likes the way you taste!" she calls out.

"Thanks," Tonya gasps. I continue to suck Margo's fingers as enthusiastically as I had Rick's cock, and I glance over at the other couple. Rick has Tonya bent over the couch and is fucking her very hard. I'm not sure if he's doing it harder than normal to reinforce his masculinity, but it looks like Tonya is enjoying the fucking regardless. I slide down and begin licking Margo's pussy, focusing on her clit the way she likes. I alternate between rapidly flicking it with my tongue and sucking on it directly. She begins to make her wonderful sexy noises and I increase my speed. I slide my finger inside her and press gently upwards and press against the hard ceiling of her pussy to stimulate her further. Her leg starts to spasm a bit and I know she's going to cum very soon. She cries out and clutches her legs together, squeezing my head a bit in the process. She grabs at her breasts with one hand and at her side with the other. Her body always clenches up as she orgasms, and I keep working her clit until she begs me to stop.

"I need you inside me," she says, and I am ready. I slide in and she's so wet I'm all the way immediately. I don't think she wants me to work my way up to it, so I just begin fucking her full on right away. She grabs my ass and tries to force my cock deeper inside, but it's already buried to the hilt. I kiss her neck and ear as we fuck, telling her how much I love her. I'm so turned on that I'm sure I'm going to cum right away, but I manage to prolong it a bit and I think she might have another orgasm. I suddenly feel my own orgasm coming on, and I suddenly slam my cock as deep as I can into her and leave it there as I shoot wave after wave of cum inside her pussy. I'm not sure I've ever cum that hard, and I can tell Margo is still incredibly turned on.

In the back of my mind I had heard Tonya and Rick finish a moment before we had, and I look over to look at them. Tonya looks like she is ready to pass out, but I can tell that she's completely satisfied. Rick is watching us and we make brief, awkward eye contact. Now that my head is a bit clearer I wonder again if it's going to be weird, but I find that I don't regret anything. Margo starts kissing me again, and somehow I can tell that she isn't quite ready for the fun to be over. I decide to push the envelope. I slide down and start licking her cum-filled pussy. Normally she's freaked out by that idea, but at this point, she's too horny to care. She starts to moan again. I can see Rick out of the corner of my eye, and he is stroking his dick as he watches us. "I think Rick wants to fuck you," I whisper to Margo in between licks of her clit.

"I want him to fuck me while you lick me," she says, and suddenly my dick is rock hard again. I love it when she is just as dirty and horny as I am. "Tonya?" Margo says, "Do you mind if your husband fucks me?" Rick looks like his eyes are going to pop out of his head.

"No, I think I owe you for all those nice things you did to me earlier," Tonya answers. "Go for it, baby," she tells Rick. He does not have to be told twice and walks over to us, stroking his cock, which is still dripping from his fucking of Tonya. I grab his cock and push into my wife's pussy. Margo makes happy noises. I lean back in and begin licking and sucking her clit as Rick fucks her. There's no way to avoid licking him too, and I don't even try not to. Margo begins to scream out in pleasure. Even though I just came a moment ago, I'm once again totally hard and as turned on as I've ever been. Rick is fucking Margo furiously, and she is already coming as loudly as I've ever heard her.

Tonya has been watching the whole time, playing with her pussy. As Margo's orgasm is beginning to crescendo, Tonya runs over and starts sucking on her nipples. It's too much for Margo, and she gives out one final scream and spasm, pulling her body free from my mouth and Rick's cock. Without even thinking about it I immediately start sucking him again. Without hesitating, Rick starts fucking my mouth almost as hard as he was Margo's pussy. I almost gag but manage not to. I grab his balls with one hand and start to play with them. He begins filling my mouth with his cum and it's amazing. I'm so turned on that I cum without even touching my cock. Rick finishes coming and I swallow every bit.

"Thanks," he says, a bit awkwardly.

"No problem," I reply, trying to play it cool. He flops down on the couch and looks ready to pass out. Margo and Tonya look the same way, and suddenly I realize that I'm also completely exhausted. We all look at each other, and I know we are all trying to figure out what to possibly say in this situation. The silence goes on for a long moment, and then Margo begins to giggle.

"Well, that was fun," she says.

12