Last Will and Testament Ch. 02

Story Info
An ex-boyfriend, a camera, a challenge.
4.7k words
4.43
29.2k
4

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/18/2022
Created 04/28/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was 6am. Holly lay there, unable to sleep. It was hardly surprising, given the last 24 hours. Firstly it had been revealed to her that she had inherited a million pounds, but subject to the condition that she must visit each of her five ex-boyfriends and complete a mystery task with them. Then she had returned to catch her then boyfriend Ryan in bed with her best friend.

In an hour she would have to get up and start getting ready for work. She couldn't bear the thought. An hour later, she phoned in sick. Just as she put the phone down, Mr. Pointer, the lawyer, called. He asked whether she was available that day to complete the first task. She decided that now was as good as any time to get started and said that indeed she was.

He gave her the details. The first ex-boyfriend she was to meet was Matt, Holly's third boyfriend. He passed on the address and told her to be there by 10am. Matt had been informed of the situation and agreed to participate.

Holly turned up at Matt's house just before 10am. It was a large house out in the suburbs. An expensive car sat on the driveway. That was what had attracted Holly to Matt -- his money. He was a banker somewhere in the city and always had plenty of money to spend.

To tell the truth, that was all the Holly had ever wanted Matt for. After her previous relationship had ended, she had decided that she was tired of going out with people for love -- she wanted someone who would buy her anything she wanted.

Matt was easy to exploit. He hadn't even had a proper girlfriend before Holly. Though Holly may only have been using him for his money, he had fallen in love with her. He adored her. She had him wrapped around her little finger. Anything she wanted he would buy for her. She loved how easy he was to exploit.

Although his friends warned him that she was only after him for his money, he wouldn't listen. He loved her, and thought she felt the same.

Eventually however the relationship had ended in a massive argument at one of the most exclusive (and expensive) hotels in the country. Holly had not been adverse to using sex, or at least the prospect of sex, to get what she wanted from Matt. Whenever he was reluctant to buy her something, she would always say how grateful she would be if he bought if for her, and say something like she was "sure she could find a way to show just how grateful".

But the implied promise never materialised. For one, she wasn't really attracted to him, and she wasn't prepared to sleep with a man she wasn't attracted to, even if it would encourage him to buy her more things. Secondly, she knew that the more she got him excited and then dashed his hopes, the more keen he became on her. He never learned.

This one weekend she had asked to be taken to the hotel in question, and had told him that whilst it might be expensive, "at least you'll only have to pay for one room". She kept telling him how much she was looking forward to their "dirty weekend". But when they had arrived, she had feigned ignorance of any plan for them to sleep together, and had forced him to sleep on the sofa. It had been the last straw. Matt had stormed out, she had enjoyed all the luxuries of the hotel for the weekend, and they had never seen each other since.

Holly approached the door and rang the bell. Whilst she waited, she examined her reflection in the glass part of the door. She had dressed quite conservatively: pair of jeans, top showing no cleavage, but had at least made effort with her hair and make-up to show Matt what he was missing.

Eventually Matt opened the door. It was clearly going to be awkward between them, but they managed to both say "hello" to each other. He showed her in to the living room, where Mr. Pointer the lawyer was already waiting.

There was an awkward silence, which was soon broken by Mr. Pointer.

"OK, then, you both understand the rules?" he asked. "Neither of you are obliged to participate."

They both nodded.

"If you fail to fully fulfil the task," he said, turning to Holly, "the million pounds will be split between your ex-boyfriends."

She nodded again.

"If you choose to drop out of the task at any point," he said, turning to Matt, "then Ms. Thornley will be automatically deemed to have fulfilled the task."

He nodded.

"OK, then," Mr. Pointer said, producing the sealed envelope, and handing it to Matt.

Matt opened the envelope and pulled out a piece of paper which he read in silence. As he did so, a smile came across his face. Having taken his time to read it, he handed it back to Mr. Pointer. Mr. Pointer read it himself, his face expressionless. Then he handed it to Holly.

"Matt," the letter began, "I know Holly treated you badly, and I think it's only fair she makes it up to you. I know you are a keen photographer, and we both know that Holly is a very attractive girl."

"To complete this task, she must let you take as many photographs of her as you wish. Use your imagination. You can photograph her wherever you like, wearing whatever you like (or not wearing as the case may be!) and in any position you like. Have fun!"

Holly stared at the paper for a good minute after finishing reading it. Her mind was exploring the wide range of possibilities that this opened up. She thought about complaining to Mr. Pointer straight away, but decided against it. Matt was a nice guy. He wouldn't abuse this. He would probably just take some nice photos of her, and that would be it. No problem.

By the time she looked up, Matt had already been to get his camera and come back. He turned to Mr. Pointer, unsure as to what to do next.

"Do you accept the task, Ms. Thornley?" the lawyer asked.

"Yes," answered Holly.

"Then begin," Mr. Pointer said to Matt.

For the first half an hour or so, Matt was the perfect gentleman. He took various photographs of Holly around his house, and they made reasonably friendly small talk. Matt admitted that he preferred photographing scenery -- sunsets and the like, and that Holly was his first live model. He showed Holly some of the shots on the screen on his camera, and she was impressed. She even asked if he could make copies for her to keep, which he agreed. Mr. Pointer watched on from a distance throughout.

After a while, however, Matt made a statement that Holly had been dreading.

"I think it might be nice to take some photos of you in your underwear now," he said.

Holly thought about protesting, but decided that the request was not really unreasonable enough to justify calling on Mr. Pointer's arbitration, especially given the wording of the letter from Simon. Pleased that she had put on a good set of underwear that morning, she pulled her top off. She made a real effort of folding it and putting it down on the table, trying not to think about the fact that her ex-boyfriend would now be looking at her bra-clad chest. Next she removed her jeans, again concentrating hard on what she was doing -- unfastening the belt, undoing the button, pulling them down, stepping out of them. She folded these too, placing them on the table next to her top. Only once this was done did she look back at Matt.

Matt was making no attempt to pretend that he was not admiring her body. During the time they had been a couple, she had never even let him see this much. A glance over at Mr. Pointer confirmed that he too was enjoying the view, though his professionalism at least led him to be a little more subtle about it than Matt.

At first Matt restrained himself to tasteful shots, and she relaxed a little. However, slowly the shots became more revealing. At first it was just him having her lean forward a little, revealing a little more cleavage than she would have liked. Then he had her kneel down, letting him point his camera straight down at the exposed top of her breasts.

Next he had her bending over, forcing her to progressively protrude her bottom closer to his camera. He gave each instruction in a polite but increasingly confident manner. Holly hated being exploited like this, but kept thinking of the million pounds it would put her one step closer to earning.

Eventually Matt had had his fun, and declared a break. He made them all a coffee, and they sat round drinking it, a rather awkward silence between them, accentuated by the fact that Holly was still in her underwear. After a few minutes, Matt said casually, "Holly, take your bra off."

Holly looked at him in shock. It was the casual way he asked more than anything. She had knew this was a possibility as soon as she read the task, but had been hoping that Matt would either be too polite, or not confident enough, to make the request.

She turned to Mr. Pointer, who's eyes quickly left her chest.

"I don't have to do that, do I?" she asked.

"No, you don't," reassured Mr. Pointer.

Holly visibly relaxed.

Then Mr. Pointer continued: "but if you refuse, you will fail the task and will not get any of the money."

Holly was about to protest, but realised it would do no good. She decided it was best to get it over with. She reached behind her back and quickly released the clasp on her bra. She removed her bra as quickly as she could, throwing it to the side, making no attempt to hide her breasts. She knew it would be useless and just add to the humiliation when Matt ordered her to uncover them.

Holly stared defiantly at the two men, hoping to embarrass them into keeping their eyes away from her bare chest. It sort of worked with Mr. Pointer -- he allowed himself nothing more than a brief glance before pretending to find something very interesting to look at over the other side of the room. Matt had no reservations.

"Wow, those were worth the wait," he exclaimed, eyes fixed on her breasts. Holly did not reply.

Matt made the most of the pair of breasts that had been entrusted to him. He had started by allowing her to cover her breasts, first with her arm, then with her hands. Slowly he increased the exposure, making her spread her fingers to reveal her nipples, then remove her hands completely. He took shots from every angle: straight on, from the side, from below and above. He made her lean forward and backwards.

Small talk was now non-existent. The only sound to break the silence was Matt's ever more assertive orders as to the positions he wanted her in. His orders became ever more specific, and he made her comply with them exactly. The smile on his face and the bulge in his trousers showed that he was very much enjoying his role in this task. It wasn't just an opportunity to photograph an attractive woman naked -- it was a chance to get his revenge, exactly as Simon had intended.

The constant physical contact with her breasts as she manoeuvred them one way and the other, held them, squeezed them, squashed them, made her nipples stand to attention. She told herself that it was just the contact with them, she wasn't excited. She hated submitting to Matt; it wasn't exciting her at all. She just wished her nipples wouldn't tell a different story.

Finally came the instruction she was dreading.

"Take your knickers off, Holly."

She looked at Mr. Pointer, but knew that it was useless protesting.

"It's for a good cause, Holly," she told herself. "One million pounds."

Getting it over with as quickly as she could she pulled off her last item of clothing, which she quickly threw in the direction of her other clothes.

She stood there facing Matt, hands by her side, letting him appraise her body. It was hardly the first time she had been naked in front of a man, but in the past it had always been in the privacy of a bedroom, with a boyfriend. Matt might have once been a boyfriend, but even then she had never wanted him to see her naked. She had never felt anything more for him than a desire to have his money spent on her.

In fact, she was even more exposed than normal. Just a week before, as a treat for Ryan, she had had her first Brazilian wax as a treat for Ryan. Up to then her pubic hair had at least afforded her some privacy, but now she was completely exposed.

Determined not to show him how embarrassed she was, Holly stared Matt straight in the face. She couldn't help but feel a little flattered by the expression she saw there. He wasn't leering, he looked more amazed than anything else.

Finally he regained some composure, and started photographing her once more. Again he started with some relatively modest shots, allowing her to cover her crotch with her hands, but soon she was ordered to remove them.

Matt made her sit with the soles of her feet touching, leaving her most private feminine parts completely exposed. Again, he came as close as possible, but all the while being careful not to touch her, knowing that this was not allowed and could mean an instant end to his fun.

"Now hold it open for me," Matt ordered.

Holly had never been so humiliated, but she knew that a million pounds was at stake. No way was she going to let that go to save a few minutes more of embarrassment. She reached for her lips and pulled them as far apart as she could. Matt snapped a few more photographs on his camera.

"It looks like you're enjoying this as much as I am," Matt said.

Holly felt herself blush bright red. Again she told herself that it was just the touching that was exciting her, not the situation. But it made her feel even more uncomfortable about her exposure. Just as the bulge in Matt's trousers was revealing her excitement, her own body was now betraying her in its own way.

The final humiliation, or so she thought, was when Matt made her lie facing away from him, and, legs spread, asked her to hold her butt cheeks apart.

Holly froze. This was the worst humiliation of all. Holly had always been sensitive about her anus -- she had never allowed any of her boyfriends to have anal sex with her, to touch her there, or even to look. Now she was being asked to make this part of her body the star of Matt's photoshoot.

She closed her eyes and started to imagine what she would buy with her million pounds. As she did so, she placed one hand on each of her cheeks and pulled them apart.

Matt took his time, making the most of Holly's exposure. He very deliberately spent ages pondering over exactly the right angle for his photos, enjoying every second of his complete control over her.

Finally it was over. He allowed Holly to stand and close her legs. It was over, or so she thought.

"Would you like some lunch?" he offered.

"No thanks, I'd better get going," Holly said quickly.

"Going? Where?" Matt asked, confused.

"I have some shopping to do," Holly said, pulling the first excuse she could think of out of the air.

"So you are giving up on the task?" Matt asked.

"I... I thought we were finished?" Holly stuttered.

"Not at all," said Matt, smiling now. "We're just having a break for lunch."

Holly sat silent through lunch as Matt and Mr. Pointer cheerfully discussed football and television. They were acting like this was a normal day for them, though it was anything but. Every so often one of them would glance over at the still naked Holly, taking a second or two to appreciate her fantastic body.

After a while Holly excused herself, saying she needed to use the bathroom. She was pleased to be away from the eyes of the two men for a short while, but also had another need to attend to. She couldn't deny it any more. As difficult as she found it to believe, she had become very excited at what had happened to her that morning. It was the first time she had ever let a guy dominate her in that way, and she had loved it. Knowing that she was going to earn a million pounds for this just made it all the more exciting.

She locked the door, lowered the toilet lid and sat down. Spreading her legs brought back memories of what she had done for Matt just a short while before. She started to massage herself between her legs. She ran through the morning in her head -- the way Matt had become ever more assertive -- the way he had seen and photographed every inch of her body. It was the first time she had ever fantasised about Matt. The main attraction for her when she had been dating her was his submissiveness, the fact that he did as he was told, but now she realised that had he done the opposite, had he been as assertive and demanding as he had been today, he may well have been much more successful.

She thought of Matt and Mr. Pointer sitting eating their lunch, probably discussing her. If only they knew what she was doing just a few yards away.

Holly's eyes fell on Matt's electric toothbrush sitting by the sink. A fantastically naughty thought occurred to her. She went and picked up the toothbrush, then, resuming her seat on the toilet, legs apart once again, switched the brush on and pressed it to her clit.

The rotating head of the brush felt incredible on her already aroused clit. For a second an image of Ryan flashed through her mind, the boyfriend who had been the subject of her fantasies until just yesterday. But she pushed the image out of her mind. A vision of Matt filled her mind again. She imagined that it was him ordering her to hold the toothbrush to her clit, just as he had ordered her to hold her vagina open for him just a little earlier.

She ran the rotating head of the toothbrush round the edge of her lips, teasing herself, enjoying every second of it, knowing that just the slightest touch of the head to her clit would now give her the orgasm she so wanted.

Just as she was about to return the toothbrush to her begging clit, she heard a banging on the door.

"Are you OK in there?" Matt asked.

The moment was broken. Frustration welled up inside Holly at the denial of the orgasm that had been so close. She turned the brush off and shouted back that she would be out in a minute.

Taking a few deep breaths, trying to calm herself down, she stood and returned the brush to its place by the sink. She giggled slightly at the thought on Matt using it that evening for its more usual purpose, having no idea of where it had been.

She automatically thought to put her clothes back on, then remembered that she remembered that she had entered the room naked, her clothes still lying on the floor outside where they had been shed earlier. The thought made her once again want to touch herself, but she knew that she would have to save this for later.

As a last minute thought she flushed the toilet, to at least give a pretence that she had visited this room for purely innocent reasons. She took a quick look down at her body, wondering whether it would be obvious to Matt that she had so recently been so aroused. She cursed him under her breath for denying her the pleasure of an orgasm. Then she opened the door.

Matt looked her up and down, making no attempt to hide the fact that he was admiring her body. She made no attempt to stop him. Behind him was stood Mr. Pointer. Holly wondered why both had needed to come to retrieve her from the bathroom.

Matt explained.

"I thought seen as you were in the bathroom already that I'd take a few photos of you in the shower," he said, gesturing to the camera he was holding.

Holly turned and walked back into the bathroom, followed by the two men.

The shower was in the corner, concealed by a closed shower curtain. She pulled it open and stepped inside. She automatically went to close the curtain as she normally would, then remembered. She looked at Matt who had his camera at the ready. He took a few quick snaps then asked her to turn the shower on.

The hot water felt fantastic on her still sensitive body. She felt it flow over her body, through her hair, over her breasts, down onto her buttocks and crotch. Matt resumed his photography, and this time Holly didn't mind.

She was delighted when Matt asked her to soap up her breasts, and eagerly rubbed the shower gel into her chest. The gel was a luxury brand, and the smell mingled with the hot water and the steam to make her feel completely relaxed, the beeping of Matt's camera an irrelevance to her.

12