Late Night Interlude

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No!" snapped John, gripping Jeanette's hair tighter. "Watch."

Jeanette moaned, seeing that gorgeous, hard, cock within reach. And she wasn't able to touch it, to please it. And she had been wanting to for so long! It was torture to watch John stroke the cock she had watched longingly from afar. That she had just pleased and brought to such massive girth. And that she wanted to have cum inside her so badly! She ached with each stroke and whimpered continually without knowing it, her eyes and mind completely involved with John stroking, stroking. Suddenly a bead of wetness appeared on the head of his cock. Jeanette's eyes widened at the sight of the pre-cum and she strained forward. Her mouth watering and her body aching to taste him. A sharp tug at her scalp reminded her she was firmly under his control.

"Please?" asked Jeanette breathlessly. John's hand stopped stroking and he brought his cock close to her lips, the head slick with his clear cum. Jeanette licked her lips as he held it enticingly before her, just within reach.

"Please?" she begged. "Pleeaassee? Oh god John, Plllleeaasssee!"

"Lick." He commanded and released her hair. Jeanette sprang forward, hands wrapped around his shaft and tongue gently licking every drop from his head. She lavished her tongue on him, stroking it across every inch of skin. He tasted wonderful and she wanted more.

"Mmmm, good. Now," stated John grabbing her roughly by her hair and bending her backwards onto the bed. "You are going to spread those lovely thighs of yours and let me taste what I've been dreaming of."

Jeanette moaned, closed her eyes and allowed herself to be bent back onto the bed. The mattress rose up to meet her and she felt John's weight next to her as he released her hair and kneeled between her thighs. She kept her eyes closed, breathless, waiting as she felt his hands touch her skin. His light caresses traveled across her hips and lightly touched the wet spot above her crotch. Jeanette inhaled sharply as she felt his tongue lap at the wetness on her panties. The continual pressure against her pussy lips through the fabric was a torment. She felt a moan pass her lips as his mouth cupped her mound and he sucked at the fabric, tasting every drop her panties had to spare. Jeanette held herself still, her mind concentrating on the pressure of his mouth and didn't even feel John grasp her panties in both hands. Briskly he stripped them off of her. And Jeanette opened her eyes, spread her legs wide and watched as John gazed passionately at her pink and dripping pussy. Her hand drifted down and she stroked her lips lightly.

"No," said John sharply, grabbing her hand, his eyes meeting hers. "No. You've been alone enough." Jeanette felt her breath freeze in her throat and she felt herself falling into John's eyes. He had always known, she could never hide from him.

He released her hand and Jeanette allowed it to fall softly onto his bent head. John tongued her bare flesh, slowly, gently licking inward from her thighs. When he reached her pussy's moist lips he tongued around her slit softly, slowly, taking his time, not touching it. Jeanette groaned, wanting to feel his tongue dive deeper. Her hands tightened in his hair and she pushed his mouth into her crotch. His tongue slid wetly into her slit as his mouth covered her lips.

Jeanette was in ecstasy, her moans increasing as his tongue explored every fold and danced lovingly around her now enlarged clit. His hands cupped and caressed each cheek as her hips began to sway, pushing her crotch into his face. Jeanette was so intent on feeling John's tongue on her center of pleasure that she didn't at first feel his fingers entering her pussy. With two fingers inside her John pressed up into her vagina and Jeanette's eyes flew open. He rocked his fingers inside her and sucked deeply on her clit.

"Oh god!" cried Jeanette.

John pressed deeper inside her, his hand slick with her sweetness. His tongue vigorously attached to her engorged clit. His mouth sucking up the wetness that was gushing out of her. Her eyes were closed, hands clenched into the bed sheets, legs spread wide, and body arched into him. Jeanette was riding the waves of pleasure that John was causing inside of her, reaching for the climax that only he could produce. She wanted it, needed him and she realized she had to have him inside her.

"John," Jeanette moaned. "John, please, I need you." Her hands pulled at his hair and she pulled herself up, curving her body around his head.

"Oh god, John." She moaned, her lips nestled in his hair. "John I have to have your cock inside me."

His lips pulled back from her pussy, dripping wet. He turned his head into hers and pulled her roughly to him, kissing her deeply. Their tongues entwined and she tasted her own juices, she sucked him into her mouth and feasted on her flavor. John leaned into her, spread her thighs wider with his knees. Laid her back into her bed and thrust his hard cock into her seeping pussy. Jeanette felt his head push inside of her and couldn't hold back the cry as she felt him fully inside her for the first time. She rocked her hips into his crotch, her pussy slapping wetly against him. John pulled back, tip almost popping out of her body. Jeanette groaned, feeling the swollen head of his cock at the tip of her vagina. She clenched her muscles firmly around him, feeling his hardness inside of her. John groaned above her head and slammed his cock back down.

"Fuck!" screamed Jeanette feeling his head pressed deep into her cervix. John rocked back and began to methodically fuck her. She wrapped her legs around his hips and pulled him to her as he thrust, feeling him fill her completely. His hard cock rocking back and forth inside her with Jeanette's pussy tightening around him. Her breathing came faster and her body strained beneath him. She felt the pressure inside her building, felt the crest about to come. Jeanette grasped John's shoulders and held onto him without seeing. Words passed her lips that she didn't hear. His thrusting became more vigorous as he too felt the climax about to come. She threw her head back and screamed as her muscles contracted severely around John's cock and she felt him stiffen as his dick exploded with a load of cum deep inside her. Jeanette moaned, tightening herself around him and felt John release every bit inside of her. She let loose one more animalistic scream as the pressure crested and her mind was overcome with pleasure. She froze with her body pressed tightly to John's and felt the waves crash down around her until nothing was left.

A smile was on her lips as John hung his head loosely above her. She slowly relaxed her arms and legs, and released John to lay back onto the bed. She let her hands trail down his arms and she looked up at him, completely satiated and exhausted. He held himself above her and slowly lifted his head to look her in the eye. A smile was on his face even though his body showed his fatigue.

"That my dear," he murmured while lifting a hand to cup her face. "Was more than worth waiting for."

Jeanette's smile became a grin as his lips met hers and he kissed her softly.

"Now," he said rolling onto his side. "How long do we wait before the next event?"

Jeanette's laughter rolled through the apartment as John's hands began to caress her body once again. His eyes were alight with mischief and desire; as John began an attack upon her person that suggested the exhaustion she had just seen was a lie. The smile never left his face as she turned her hands to the body she wanted best.

"Mondays," stated Jeanette impishly. "Will never be the same again."

12