Late Night Park Adventure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The feeling of another cock other than my own in my hand was incredible. It felt exactly like my cock but i got to see it from an angle i had never seen before. I grinned as i felt it harden, i put my head to the wall hearing the man on the other side moaning with my hand motions. Within seconds it had become fully hard, i stared at it examining it with almost a scientific fascination. It was a bit bigger than my cock maybe 7 1/2" whereas mine was pushing 7". His cock was dark but it was clear the man on the other side was white and the more i stroked it the more purple the head got. I was getting into a good rhythm enjoying the feel and heat that radiated off it examining every vein and giggling as they pulsed faster and faster. I had just begun to wonder if i should start sucking it when the guy cummed in my face.

It was so surprising that when the first stream hit across my face coating from eyebrow down my cheek that i opened my mouth in sheer shock. The second shot landing half in my mouth and down my chin, instinctively i spat up the sweet load as another almost shot into my eye. After three streams the guy was done and pulled his cock out of the hole walking away. I felt a bit of his load still on my tongue, it was sweeter than mine but warm and a little creamy. I decided that i liked the taste of cum and wished i hadn't been so quick to spit it out. I wiped the cum off my chin and face scooping it into my mouth enjoying the feeling off it going down my throat and enjoying the taste, I had just swallowed my first load. I couldn't believe what i had just down i quickly flicked the lever again closing the hole and stepping away.

I turned as i heard a knock on the door to my stall, it completely freaked me out. Was there a time limit you could be in here, did someone want to take my place. Or what if it was the guy i had just jacked off maybe he was coming cause he wanted more from me. The person on the other side knocked again and i was a second from opening the door when the guy knocked on the stall next to mine, the middle stall. I heard the door open then close and then more grunting coming from the toilet next to mine. I turned back to the hole in the wall and sunk back to my knees. I took a deep breath and flicked the lever again the hole opening up before me. Again i saw a man quickly enter the toilet but from my angle all i could see was pants then it went dark before another beautiful cock was pushed through.

This one was different from my first for one thing it could only have been 6". It was also a lot thinner then mine, i decided that this time i would definitely try sucking. As i started to stroke it smiling as it grew in my hand again i saw that even fully erect it would still have only been 6". This one was much paler than my last and when it became fully erect in my hands the head didn't go purple this time. It made me excited to think that every cock would be a unique experience, someone new to get to know every time. My excitement was getting the best of me and when i felt the cock starts to pulse quickly like the last time i pinched the base to stop the man from cumming. The man's moans turned to groans as he was stopped from cumming. I licked the tip of his cock quickly getting my first taste of a cock, it was sweaty and warm on my and i fell instantly in love. The man on the other side continued his moans and i could hear his muffled voice urging me on.

I took the head into my mouth sucking on it but the man didn't seem to be moaning any louder. I pulled it out for a moment and thought about how i liked my cock to be sucked, even though it had only happened a couple of times and both times hadn't been very good i knew exactly how i would like it. I took the head of this man's penis in my mouth again this time i flicked my tongue against the very tip. The moans that came from the other side of the wall were all the confirmation i needed. I smiled as i took more of his penis in my mouth swirling my tongue around the head as it passed my teeth. I probed his urethra with my tongue getting my first taste of his precum. Even though his penis wasn't massive i was only halfway down it's length when the head touched the back of my throat. I immediately took it out of my mouth breathing heavy wondering how girls were able to deep throat. I looked at the cock in front of me again and smiled as i saw it was covered in a thick sheen of my saliva. I took it back in my mouth greedily going halfway down again before stopping and moving my head almost of it. I ran my tongue along the bottom of his cock as i bobbed my head up and down it's length, sucking, licking and swallowing his precum.

I felt his cock pulse again but this time it was in my mouth, i wanted to keep it in my mouth so i went halfway down his length again as far as i could and swirled my tongue along the base of his cock. The veins of his cock pulsed in my mouth and soon i felt his first load shoot down my throat, this was the first time someone had properly cum in my mouth and it made me pull back. His second shot landing on my tongue and as i attempted to swallow those two shots his third, fourth and fifth shot coated my face. I closed my eyes grinning as he coated my face in his cum. I decided that i enjoyed having a guy give me a facial. Still with his warm cum coating my face i took his cock back in my mouth bobbing my head slightly feeling it deflate. I moved my head off his dick moving it up with one hand I licked the whole thing clean making sure i get every bit of cum. When the dick disappeared back into the wall I scooped the cum from my face and gobbled it all down. I knelt there for a few seconds eagerly waiting for another guy to come in. When the door opened a grin spread over my face as i sat back waiting for my present. Another cock was pushed through the hole and by the colour the guy on the other side must have been black. This would be my first black cock i thought as i immediately took it in my hand.

As i rubbed and fondled this beautiful black dick barely holding myself back from launching my face onto it i realised what i had become. I was a cum slut, a little cock sucking whore and i knew that instant that i would be this way forever. When fully erect this black cock had to be 8" long easily the biggest dick i had ever seen. I ran my hand up and down the length wondering how i would fit this monster in my mouth, and for the first time since this whole experience wondering how it would feel up my arse. Because i knew now that i wanted to try anal i wanted someone to stick their pole up my tight virgin hole. I took this beautiful black member in my mouth flicking the tip with my tongue. I took more of it in my mouth running my tongue along the base as I had the guy before this one. I was rewarded with many moans coming through the wall and i heard the man encouraging me. I only took about a third of his monster dick in my mouth but i bobbed my head up and down the length as fast as i could. My mouth filled with saliva and i made slurping sounds as the cock moved in and out of my mouth. I continued at this pace for what seemed like hours when finally the man came in my mouth.

This time i moved my mouth onto the head of his dick just as i sensed he was about to cum so i was able to clamp my mouth over his cock and swallow every stream of cum he fired from his cock. I licked it clean again and was sad to see it disappear into the hole. I quickly flicked the lever closing the hole before someone else could come in. I checked my watch and was surprised to see i had been here for nearly forty five minutes. Taking off the time i spent hesitating outside i had been sucking cock for a solid thirty minutes. The revelation made me laugh as i got to my feet checking the mirror to make sure i was cleaned up and grabbing paper towel to clean up any cum i had missed on the floor. Then i pulled my pants down and grabbed my aching dick intent on making myself cum. It was only three strokes in when i erupted, luckily my other hand was ready to catch my cum and i quickly gobbled it down to.

I smiled to myself shaking my head as i swallowed the last of the cum pulling my jeans back on I opened my stall to see a man waiting to go into the stall. I grinned at him as i walked pass giving him a wink

"Have fun" i smiled as i walked past and he gave my arse a slap on the way through. This made me laugh as i walked out of the female bathroom and around the corner to run straight into Connor....

To be Continued

12