Latent Tendencies Ch. 05-06

Story Info
Paul takes Jen out; she finds someone interesting.
9.6k words
4.59
60.8k
8

Part 4 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/05/2022
Created 06/06/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 5- Shopping

As promised we head off to go shopping at the mall sixty miles away. Jen waits til we're at the city limits to slide over and cuddle up to me. The closeness and her smell get a little rise out of me. She snuggles her head into my shoulder. "Does this bother you?"

"Not at all sweetheart."

She reaches down and massages my crotch until I'm hard. "Hm-m, you seem bothered."

"This isn't a bother, this is a pleasure and happens every time I get near you." I kiss the top of her head. "It happened every time I picked you up and tucked you in bed."

Jen giggles. "I know." She sighs. "I'd promise myself I'd do something about it the next time, but always played opossum. Did you masturbate?"

"Yes, I was a bit embarrassed, or guilty, always swearing it wasn't you, just a natural reaction." I give her a bump with my shoulder. "But, it was you, sexy girl. And what did you do after faking sleep?"

She giggles again. "About half the time the same thing, but it was you I thought of. The guilt came after, a lot of it. And now my dreams have come true, there isn't so much guilt, or it's suppressed by the excitement. How about you?"

I shrug. "Explains it pretty good for me as well." She gives me a kiss, and we keep the rest of the conversation down to small talk.

We start off buying her outfits for her a new wardrobe, and she argues from time to time about the cost of an item, but I buy them all, telling her to stop worrying about costs. She's never had anyone spend too much money on her, nor had she done it herself, so despite her slight complaining she's enjoying it a lot. Even the salesladies are enjoying the fact we're shopping together, and all thank me for being so attentive to my lovely wife.

We load up with packages and head back to the car, fill the trunk, then drive to another section of the mall. I fill out a handful of credit applications while Jen's looking for clothes. When through, I sit outside the dressing room, with her purse, and she models those she liked, and those I want her to try on. She winnows it down to a handful or so of favorites for final consideration, and I insist she take them all.

On our second trip we're at one of the larger chain stores where they have a men's section and Jen asks, "What about you? I've got a dozen outfits, and you nothing."

"I'm spoiling you my dear, not wasting time on me," I quietly explain.

Jen puts her hands on her hips, and gives me the stare down. "But, you need to get at least one new outfit. It's only fair."

"Actually, could use some boxers." She wrinkles her nose, and I look down. "You're killing me in these briefs, need room for the constant expansion, or I'm going to look like I'm pitching a baseball game, constantly adjusting myself."

She giggles, but smiles proudly at what she's able to do to me. I'm going to get a package of regular Hanes, but she insists on picking them out for me. She chooses silk, but in discreet solid colors, although I still buy my package of plain white cotton Hanes. She also insists on some new shirts, slacks and a sport coat. She has a great eye, and everything matches perfect.

Third trip in we make a quick stop at a jewelry store and buy a matching set of wedding rings Jen picks out, sapphire and diamonds in an old fashion yellow gold setting. For her I pick out a sapphire diamond necklace, and matching set of earrings and buy them as well, under a slight, but feeble protest.

Along the way there's also a trip to a cosmetic counter where she has a makeover done to create a new look. I check out perfumes with the help of another counter girl. When I find the ones I like, I take them to Jen and she chooses a pair out of them. With what they've done, both girls agree dark brown with red highlights, and even have a picture of a nice hairstyle. Have no idea what the final outcome would be, but I'm certainly liking the progress, she's a knock out.

Putting our loot in the trunk I kiss the back of my girl's neck. "Why don't we slide into the car and I'll put your jewelry on."

She giggles. "Which we could do right here." Jen opens the back door. "I think you're trying to just get me in a position to eat my pussy."

"Um-m, you're not only cute and sexy, you're a mind reader."

Jen pulls me into the back seat, then turns so I can put on her jewelry. I cup her breasts and kiss her neck, getting her to moan, "Think you'll have me caught up with my lost sexcapades in a week or two."

I kiss the back of her neck. "Possible, but doesn't mean I'm going to stop any time soon. Now turn around and let me see how beautiful you look."

Giggling she turns around, and I rub her thighs. "You look sexy, and make those jewels sparkle." Jen unbuttons her pants. "Um-m, very sexy." Kissing her I slip a hand down her panties and finger her to a climax.

Jen sighs. "I knew I should've worn a dress." I start to pull her pants down, and she smacks me. "No way, I'm not getting caught with my pants off, or even down. You behave, or I can go put on a skirt, but I'm not sitting here naked."

"I can behave, baby doll." I kiss her and wiggle my eyebrows giving her a leer, "but only for a little while longer."

Third of the way down the mall we run across a lingerie boutique. I give her a kiss on the neck. "Think it's time to get you out of your plain white panties and bra."

She gives me one of those sighs of disgust. "Just because you saw some pairs, doesn't mean I have no other lingerie."

I give her a wink. "You forget I've been in your undie drawer a time or three, and I've seen more than just a pair on you. With or without your knowledge I got a lot of panty shots, loving them all, especially during your massages when you wet them." I give her a kiss. "Tsk, tsk, tsk, nothing but plain white panties and bras. Probably have a set of silk and lace for your wedding underwear, but rest are white cotton, full drawer of them."

"Are you a pervert?"

"I've had to get your clothes for your bath, plenty of times."

"And you did nothing?"

"Nope, took them out and put them in the bathroom, nothing more."

"Nothing?"

"Well, sniffed your dirty panties while taking them to the laundry."

She smacks me in the arm. "You are a pervert, my pervert."

"Most definitely, dear."

We spend the rest of the day there, which is fine by me. They have private areas where the husband can take a look at what his lady tries on.

While modeling her first outfit, a red heart number she whispers at me, "Nobody has ever cared what I wore for underwear before, just wanted them out of the way from time to time. That's why I have just plain white cotton. Kind of makes me feel sexy, and naughty."

"You're very sexy, and I like naughty." I wink and leer. "Besides, I like having more things for me to take off, and put back on you."

"Now, you're being naughty," she admonishes, before slipping back into the dressing room. I believe she picks out six or seven full outfits, from twice as many as she tries on, plus at least that many odds and ends. All very sexy, but I've no idea if they're truly functional. Also knew why it was private viewing, I sit there the entire time with a hard-on.

I'm not real sure how much is spent, because I'm not keeping a running record, or worrying about it, but we nearly have a trunk full of packages. "So, how about we get a hotel room for the night, then go out to dinner? We can finish shopping in the morning?"

"Paul, have you seen how much I've just bought? We're only an hour from home, it'd seem like such a waste."

"Really! First off," I reason, "we could get dressed up in our new clothes before going out to dinner, a nice romantic dinner. Second, we'll save nearly three hours by not driving there and back. Third, do you have any idea what I could do to you in three hours?"

"I guess a motel room–"

"No motel, a hotel! Hell, a room at the Ambassador."

"Paul, that's probably two hundred dollars. A motel will be fine."

"Not for our wedding night, darling. You deserve something special, and don't worry about it. When we get home, you and I can pool our funds, and get the house up for sale, which should bring in two hundred thousand easy. Last time I checked, rest of my portfolio was well over five hundred thousand. I might be able to get another fifty thousand. With a little luck we can get set up nicely somewhere else. As for the future, I get the other half of the folk's trust fund at thirty. Not going to be able to take you to Monaco every season, but we'll be fine and have a good life."

"So, you want to combine our money and move? I might only have half that, or none at all."

"Jen, that's fine. I don't care sweetheart, what you do or don't have. As my sister, if you needed it you could've had my money. As my wife, it's yours as much as mine. Jen, I've never cared much for money and need very little things, but I do need you."

"That's so sweet," she kisses me, "and you have me, all of me."

"We'll be all right, promise." I wrinkle my nose and shrug. "My major was computer science, which is a ways off of economics. But, I didn't do bad with my modest investments and have always increased my portfolio every year. However, at this time, fast growth interest is in computers. You want to work with them, best place to go is Silicon Valley. I'll need the money to set us up there and start over."

"California? We're going to California? What about teaching?"

"Jen, I stay in teaching somewhere down the line we're going to come across someone who knows one of us, or even worse yet, both of us. Our best bet is beginning completely over, for my career change that would be in computers, and that's the land of computers. It's going to be real expensive in relocating, a house like the folks' is going to be three times as much. So, we'll be needing to do a bit of downsizing, but we can do it."

She didn't say anything more, but I can tell she is thinking about it as we drive to the Ambassador. We gather up some of the clothes and items we bought, then go to check in. Desk clerk gives us a look over the top of his glasses wryly observing, "No luggage?"

"Sorry, no. Only need a room for the night." He just keeps giving me that look, so I blurt out, "Spur of the moment wedding."

"This is your wedding night?"

Jen shows off her ring. "Yes sir, see."

"Very nice. Well, would you be interested in one of our wedding suites? They start at two hundred, but I can give you twenty-five percent off," he offers.

I grin. "What about top end?"

He looks at his screen before saying, "At this time our best bridal suite is four hundred-fifty a night. But, if you move your check out time from eleven to nine I can let you have it for two hundred-fifty dollars."

Jen rolls her eyes, but I grin and nod. "Sounds good to me."

At the door I put my packages down, then take Jen's and sit them down as well. I pick her up. "Might not be honoring most of societies' traditions, but this one we should."

She wraps her arms around me, and lays her head on my shoulder. "You're impossible."

Once inside I shift my hand towards her crotch, she clutches my neck tighter, taking her weight off my arms and opens her legs slightly, letting my hand slide up til it is firmly cupping her pussy. I can feel the warmth and give her a gentle squeeze. She kisses my neck moaning, "You're so impossible."

Turning my head I kiss her, still gently massaging her pussy. She's moaning in my mouth, her tongue wrestling mine, and her wetness soaking through her panties and pants. She breaks our kiss, and with a little shudder scolds me with, "You have to stop being bad."

"This is bad? It's what I've wanted to do all day long."

"Oh no, this is good, you're being bad."

My hand is damp when I put her down, then I adjust myself and we go back out to collect the packages. She waits til we're in the room to claim, "Not bad, I like the over sized heart-shaped bed, but it's a bit pricey. Still, this is going to be my last honeymoon."

It's a big room, and besides the bed there's a small table with two chairs, a sitting area across from an entertainment center and a small separate wet bar. There are also double doors on both side walls.

"This is your wedding night, not your honeymoon," I correct, getting her to scrunch up that button nose of hers. I unbutton her pants and slide them down her legs. She sits back on the bed, so I can get her pants off her feet. "You'll get your honeymoon when we leave here, and before we get to California."

"Really? You mean, like when we're traveling there?"

She lies back on the bed and I kiss her panties before taking them off. "No sweetheart, I mean like where do you want to go? Traditional, as in Niagara Falls, New York, or warmer, Miami, San Diego, maybe–"

"None of those sound right," Jen cuts in, spreading her legs for me.

I give her a kiss, then slide my hand down to her bare pussy. "Exotic then, Hawaii, South Pacific, Mexico, or the Caribbean? Romantic, say Paris, Greece or even a Mediterranean cruise? What about Monte Carlo or Scotland, maybe a Kenyan safari?"

"Um-m, each sounds nice, as nice as what you're doing to me now. But, you're spending money like mad. Do you know you just spent close to ten thousand dollars." I give her a shrug, and lick her clit, as she runs her fingers through my hair. "Paulie, this has been great, and I love it all, but all I need is you." I open her pussy lips wide and take her deep, licking the insides then outsides. "Oh god, so wonderful, and I need this a lot too, but nothing else. Just keep eating my pussy, Paulie." She raises her legs up, and holds them.

"Always my love." I lick her rosebud, then finger her bottom and pussy. Jen's a horny little thing and cums in about two minutes, but it's a normal one, and I coax a far better one out of her in another three minutes.

"What am I going to do with you? I can't keep you out of my pussy for more than a few minutes when we're alone."

"Sorry," I give her a shrug, "can't help myself." I slide up her and give her a kiss. "Don't expect it to change any time soon."

"Um-m, better not." She gives me a whack. "But, I'd like to finish a conversation without having to talk at my pussy."

I kiss her, then her titties. "You were saying."

"Well, before I was so nicely interrupted." I kiss her belly, and she whacks me in the head. "Get back up here and make out with me." I slide back up and kiss her. "I was saying..." I kiss her neck, and fondle her titty. "Um-m, ah, I was saying... Oh yes, a honeymoon like you're talking about is at least ten thousand, or more. We could put ten thousand dollars to better use, like our retirement."

"Yes dear, why do you still have your shirt and bra on?"

I get another small whack. "Because someone was too big of a pig to properly undress me, while rooting for and finding my pussy." She kisses me, while I start unbuttoning her shirt. "Only reason you're not in trouble is because you treat your pussy far better than your account."

"Um-m," I have the last button undone, and I take off her shirt, then nibble at her bra covered titties, "so, you're my pussy?"

"Most definitely, you can count on that. Now, lets look the place over and go find something to eat." I start kissing my way down, and she pulls me back up. "Behave, I was talking food."

"Okay, but you can look the place over naked, so I can look you over."

Jen giggles, and rolls away from me, but stays on her side to let me take her bra off. I take it off and she lets me suck on both titties before she gets up. She is picking up her clothes, while I'm checking out one of the pair of double doors leading off this room.

"Hey, look at this bathroom. Even has all the big sized toiletries." I open the doors on the right. "Guess they figure you'll be spending as much time in here as the bed."

Jen peeks around me. "Oh yeah, I could see that."

I give her a kiss. "Baby doll, don't worry about the money. Chances are one or both of us will not make it to retirement. Personally, I'd rather be remembering those times with you than wishing they had been."

"Honey, that's one of the nicest things I've ever heard. Morbid as all hell and a bit creepy, but very nice."

I'm now at the other set of doors, which lead to an outside deck and spa. "Whoa, check this out. We're going to get our money's worth out of this here."

"Most definitely that'll be getting used," Jen concurs. "Now, how about we get ready to eat." She shakes her head at my leering grin. "I already told you food first, I'm starving. You were so busy spending money on me we didn't get any lunch. But, other later, most definitely."

"Hey, you're the one that would rather shop than eat."

"Me?" She smacks me. "I'd had plenty of time to do both if you could keep your face out of my pussy for half an hour."

We change in the bathroom, well I do, Jen already has her clothes off, but fussing with this or that, not even taking out her new clothes. Thought she wants to fool around, so coming up behind her I cup both of her breasts, and kiss the side of her neck. "You look lovely, have I told you that lately?"

"Less than an hour ago, sweetheart."

"Okay." I slide down her then ask, "How about, I would like to eat you?"

"Hm-m-m, that would be, less than two minutes ago." She turns around and takes my head pulling it into her pussy. I stick my tongue in her, then run it up to her clit.

She lets go of my head and leans back, bracing herself against the cabinet and spreading her legs out for me. I run my tongue deeper into her, then suck on her clit, while running one, then two fingers in her. Doesn't take long and she starts trembling, prior to enjoying a nice orgasm.

"Oh god, as always that was nice," Jen purrs. "In my old life I didn't have three orgasms a month, and now I get that twice a day."

"At least that. You can expect a lot more than that tonight," I leer, fondling her nipples.

"Now, just wash up! Then go out and get things set up for tonight. You know, a nice radio station, check to see if the spa is ready, that sort of thing. I want to get dressed, and have it be a surprise. So, shut the doors on your way out, and keep them shut."

"Yes dear." Doesn't take long for me to do all that, and I don't see the big deal. After all, I'd already seen everything she bought. It takes a while, still I wait patiently sitting on the bed, til the door slides open. Man, is it worth the wait, I immediately get a hard-on, and my mouth drops open a foot. I almost didn't know the hot little vixen standing in the doorway.

She's wearing a black and white near sleeveless summer dress, black hose and her hair up in some sort of braided bun. Dress is low cut and shows plenty of mouthwatering cleavage. Cleavage I haven't seen before, even when she tried this little number on earlier. She's still wearing her new jewelry, and it's a simple teardrop necklace set, but I swear it's reflecting every bit of light in the room, and just set her new outfit off perfectly.

"Are you going to say anything, or just let that hard-on of yours do all the talking?"

I jump up, with my pants tenting almost straight out. "Baby, you look absolutely stunning. I don't know if I can go out tonight and–"

"Tough! Learn to control that thing, or it'll be put on restriction," she playfully berates. "Told you more than once, we have to eat dinner before I could take care of you. You're the one who just has to eat my pussy hourly."

"Right, on all points, and I'm hungry too, but deserve the wait. Still, your hot little butt, and these silk boxers are going to make that highly improbable. How about we order in?"

"My ass, we spent over five hundred dollars in lingerie, and two hundred on this outfit, not to mention the jewelry. It's all so beautiful, and I'm going to wear it out for dinner. You certainly can maintain for an hour."