Latent Tendencies Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wasn't about to disagree with her, or object, besides my mouth is already lip-locked around Josie's right breast. Josie lays fully on my chest, and I can feel her smile. She lets out a loud sigh when Jen makes first contact with her anus. I think the moan came when Jen sticks her tongue in, but I can't see any of it. Now I know why people put mirrors on their ceiling.

Jen's taking great pleasure in her work and has Josie moaning, probably ready after five minutes, but she spends twice that much time on her. Jen kisses up her back, then nibbles on Josie's ear. "Are you ready, beautiful? I want to make love to my woman."


"Uh-huh, make love to me Baby doll," is her murmured response.

"Have a lot of dick showing back here." Josie quickly scoots down, and rubbing my balls Jen praises, "Good girl. You'll be full soon, and we can start your orgasms." I can feel Jen rubbing Josie's back. "Um-m, my woman liked her rim job, her cute rosebud is throbbing. Relax my dear Sweetie, I'm going to slip my dick in you now, real slow. You need more time, we have all day, and there is nothing I want to do more than pleasure my sexy woman all day long."

Josie barely tenses when the dildo enters. Jen takes her time, rubbing Josie's back, telling her what a good girl she is. It doesn't take too long til I feel Josie move with the thrusts. Jen stops, then lays down on top of Josie. I reach up and play with a nipple of Jen's while her hand snakes between us to find Josie's clit.

Jen nibbles on the back of Josie's ear. "Are you my woman?"

"Always and forever," Josie mumbles, "I feel so good."

"Um-m, I like that, always and forever. Well, woman you're about to feel a lot better." Jen kisses the back of Josie's neck. "I'm going to make you so weak-kneed you'll never want anybody's dick, but your two lovers."

"Baby doll, I don't want anybody else's dick already." Josie sobs. "You two make me feel like I'm in a dream, just a fog of sensuality, and I'm so afraid I'll wake up."

Jen lays on Josie's back, and I can feel her massaging her woman's titties. "It's not a dream, my dear Sweetie, we feed off your sexiness and sensuality." Jen kisses Josie's neck, then around until they lock lips. "I promised you romance, and plan on giving my woman a lifetime of nothing but."

"With all my heart and soul I love my precious Baby doll," Josie is now crying, "and our Paulie. I'm very happy being your woman, and just want my two special lovers, always and forever." She wiggles her butt. "Make love to me, Baby doll, mad passionate love."

There's no warning when the switch is flipped, giving me a small start and making Josie buck upward and hug me tight. Seeing as it's longer and not tapered this dildo feels even better, and my entire dick is vibrating. Even being the second time, no way I'm going to last. In about ten seconds Jen begins a slow stroke, but I'm afraid to move, not wanting this to end. Doesn't matter that much to Josie as she's already at the height of her second orgasm. Apparently, Jen has no trouble finding her tiny clit.

Jen lays on Josie's back while Josie enjoys her third or fourth climax, damn near one after the other. Am totally surprised I haven't cum when Josie's pussy is contracting on my vibrating shaft, and glad we have this little pause. But as soon as Josie is breathing regular Jen starts back up. This time she is on her knees between our legs and has Josie by the hips, thrusting into her and Josie is wiggling her butt and moaning.

Her next series of orgasms send me over the edge and I think it is the longest cum of my life. I pick up Jen's stroke, which is about five inches long, hoping I might stay hard for Josie. She is still cumming and so is Jen, and I thought that might slow her down some. But Jen increases her stroke to seven inches, and Josie is loving it.

After about ten minutes of near constant cumming, twice as long as the first series Josie reaches back and touches Jen. She shuts her dick off, and we all lay still, able to do nothing more than pant. "Baby doll, might not be able to suck one like a pro yet, but you certainly are the best I've ever known to wear one."

Both crying they twist around to awkwardly kiss, then Jen rolls off, and gives me a kiss. "Thank you pretty lady, but I owe it all to my mentor, and of course my partner in crime." Jen crawls back between Josie's legs. "Now, I'm going to eat my woman while our man is in her, isn't that so?"

"I'm your woman, to do with as you see fit." Josie wiggles her bottom. "I would love to have my sexy lady use her tongue on me." Jen bends down, and Josie croons, "Um-m, you feel so good in my bottom."

Jen giggles. "All I get to do, seeing as my woman is still full of hard dick." Josie giggles, and Jen rubs her back. "Sweetie, I want to watch you ride that hard dick and take another load. Then I want you on your back so I can eat your pussy."

With nothing said Josie starts rising nearly off my dick, then slamming back hard on me, and I don't last much over a dozen strokes. Josie milks me dry, then rolls over on her back, spreading her legs for Jen. "Oh god, Baby doll, this feels good. Paulie, come up here and let me clean off your dick."

Josie licks my dick and balls clean, then enjoys an orgasm from Jen. I slide down and kiss Josie, but Jen isn't stopping, so I help her give Josie a second orgasm, before we lay with Josie between us.

We spend some time all three kissing, then while dragging ourselves back to the spa Josie remarks, "I have no idea how many climaxes I just had, feels like a hundred."

Jen kisses Josie. "Hope I didn't get too carried away, Sweetie, and make you sore."

"Not a chance." Josie laughs. "Usually only get sore from being slammed, or too dry." She gives Jen a kiss. "I was leaking worse than a bottomless bucket. Baby doll you weren't slamming me, just giving me a great fuck. And your brother uses this position to act like a bump on a log."

"Not my fault, I move I might explode." Fondling their titties, I kiss my girls. "You're too hot, the way you two lovely creatures talk and act drives me crazy. Seriously, I don't know how I'm not going off like a fountain."

My girls laugh, then Josie kisses each of us. "Seriously, I thought last week was a complete fluke, and I just got myself all worked up talking to my girl all the time, and reading her steamy letters. I knew it could never be as good, but would settle for half the passion." Shivering Josie cries, "Except every time with you two it gets better and better. I can't let it end, just can't."

"It won't," Jen is sobbing, kissing Josie all over, "Paulie, tell her, promise us?"

They snuggle up on my shoulders, and I stroke their hair. "My beautiful ladies," they start giggling and squirming around, "it's not going to end, I promise."

Jen kisses Josie. "What was your favorite letter?"

"Oh, Baby doll, I loved them all," Josie giggles, "but I really got a kick out of the second one with the poem. Tell Paulie it."

Jen giggles. "Um-m, my woman's first letter she wrote how much she enjoyed watching me run to the bathroom or outside, because she loved the way my bottom jiggles." Jen kisses Josie. "So for a closing on my next letter I wrote, 'Roses are red, Violets are blue, Paulie's a pervert, And so are you.' Just stating the obvious." We all laugh, and Jen kisses each of us.

"Yeah," Josie sighs, "I think that's my favorite. Of course it also goes in to detail what you want to do to me, and for how long." She shudders. "I read that one and I have to masturbate, which doesn't take long to get off." She snickers. "But I do that with all her letters–"

Jen gives her a little push. "What about when we're on the phone and Paulie is doing naughty things to me?"

"Oh god," Josie hugs us both, "you two get me so hot, one won't do. I always get off with you on the phone, then have to do it again after we hang up."

"Soon, my pretty woman," Jen kisses Josie very tenderly, "you will be with us, and I'll take care of your every need. No more diddling yourself, you will have Paulie and me to spoil my sexy woman, always and forever."

Crying Josie pulls us into a hot three-way kiss. "I've heard people say, having such intense sexual encounters with their soulmate they could never even think about sex again after losing them. Didn't believe it til now, and I've found my soulmates. If I were to lose you two I'd never be able to make love again."

"Oh my dear Sweetie, you aren't going to lose us, lover girl. You're my woman, always and forever, right Paul?"

"Absolutely, we're a family, and–"

"Ah, speaking of that, what about a family? Not to put any extra pressure on you, but what is in the future?" Josie kisses each of us. "I mean, if mama found out you wanted some children, it'd be like ten points for you. But, I want you to know, either way it doesn't change anything for me. And don't worry, I'm on the pill."

"To be honest," I reply, "we've never discussed it."

"My husband and I wanted children, but never had them. What do you want, Josie?"

"Would never say they're easy, but some of my best times I've had has been with Ducky, and I'm looking forward to having many more of them. Nothing binds two people together better, but if they're an asshole, they can't handle the tough times." She giggles. "I'm sure my mama would want me to have at least nine more, but I think one or two, possibly three, then we could talk about more."

"It's a well known fact, I've stayed clear of teaching anything but college level students, because I didn't relate well with children," I admit. "Still, I think I could be a good parent."

"Any man who has enough patience to so thoroughly please two women in bed, time and again will be a fine parent," Josie predicts. "That's, if you wanted my children?"

I kiss her, before assuring her, "Honey, I'd love for you to be mother of my children. Goes for our Jen as well. But, you'll have to cut me some slack if I don't have all the energy to keep it up for you two. I mean, we'll only be able to do this in the morning and at night."

"You wish," Josie quips. "And even if you can't get it up constantly, that tongue of yours works just fine."

"Don't think we should have children, Paul. I mean, don't forget we're related and–"

"Nonsense," Josie blurts out. "Unless you come from a long line of people into incest it won't matter, and has been done plenty of times before. Hell, on a daily basis, although most not consensual. Now, you might check for genetic weaknesses, but you two want children go for it." Josie pats Jen's stomach. "Baby doll, you'd be a perfect little mommy, and oh how I would love to get hold of you while you're pregnant. Might have to wrestle the kid or Paulie for nursing privileges, but it'll be great sex."

"Not sure I can," Jen confesses. "Tried for two years, and nothing."

"Oh, let me guess." Josie snorts. "With what you know about sex, I'd say once a week, probably Saturdays. Just about always with your nightie balled up at the waist, and his boxers to his knees. If he didn't just stick it through the fly. Oh, and lights were always off, and half the time he got back out of bed when you were through, or I mean when he was."

"Ha, shows what you know," Jen sticks her tongue out, "pf-ft, it was Fridays. Saturday, was his bowling night." Both the girls laugh.

"Bet you'll have better luck now." Josie gives her a long, sexy kiss, then rubs noses. "Check the family medical history, and quit taking the pill. With rabbit man you should be knocked up in a month or–"

"I'm not on the pill."

Josie's mouth drops open, and mine too. "Jen, what are you using?" She shrugs, and Josie rubs Jen's back. "Baby doll, when's your period?"

"I'm not exactly regular, and have been as much as four days early to a week late. Could have been the middle of this week to end of next week. Obviously, I'm not on now. Just thought I didn't have to worry about it. But, in two stays I've had more sex in this hotel than I had throughout my marriage and courtship. Not to mention what I get at home, from our man."

"Oh Baby doll, you're going to be a mommy," Josie coos, rubbing Jen's belly, then kisses it. "Believe it or not, this is going to make my mama happy. But, you can't get one from me til I'm close to graduating. What do you say, papa?"

"Always practical, I don't want to get your hopes up, and I was only worried about having a walk-in shower in the new house, but guess we better be looking at a nice big nursery, and–"

"So, it'd be okay?" Jen anxiously asks.

I slide closer, and kiss her. "Of course it would." Josie cuddles up to us, and I kiss her. "Goes for you too, whenever you are ready, pretty lady."

Calling each other mommy, my girls are giggling and squirming around, rolling all over me. I'm laughing and start tickling them, because it feels so good having two naked girls rubbing all over my naked body. They finally settle down, laying on my shoulders, and Jen kisses me. "Will it be okay if my woman is mommy to our baby too? It means a lot to me, and I–"

"Honey," I put a finger on Jen's lips, then kiss her, "calm down, and give me a chance to answer." Josie is giving me her big-eyed pleading look, and I rub the tip of her nose with a fingertip. "Of course your woman will be a mommy to our babies, just–"

That is all they hear, as they start squealing and squirming all over me again. Giggling Josie asks, "We're horny, Paulie will you eat our pussies, please?"

Silly question, and they do not wait for an answer, just cuddle up together and spread their legs. My girls make out and tell each other what I'm doing to them, giggling at how much I'm teasing them. Eventually they each enjoy a nice climax, then pull me up to them.

"Thank you, for everything." Crying Josie hugs me. "Paulie, I've had so much fun, and I simply adore you." She wipes her eyes. "The two of you have shown me what romance, true love, spoiling, and life can be."

"Just starting, Sweetie," I kiss the top of her head, "plenty more where that came from, Jen and me promise. Now, how about we discuss what we need in a house. Looks like we will need at least four bedrooms, with a minimum of two bathrooms, would prefer three. Jen," I give her a kiss, "what about you?"

"Well, we need a yard big enough for the children to play in the back, fenced and in a nice quiet neighborhood." Jen gently pokes me in the chest, "And I want a damn hot water heater that will let me take more than five minute showers. What about you, Sweetie?"

Josie lets out a little sigh. "God, I can't get over everything else, my whole life has been turned upside down, and I can barely think." I feel a tear on my chest. "My precious Ducky was an accident, and I've never really discussed my having a family with anyone." There's another tear, as Jen rubs Josie's head. "I'm sorry, I don't normally cry, but you two bring out a lot of emotions, good ones."

"It's alright, Sweetie." Jen leans over and kisses Josie, still rubbing her head. "We love your emotions, and can promise you plenty of good times in the future. Now, Sweetie, what do you want in a house?"

Josie snuggles up to Jen, and shrugs. "I don't know, maybe a big master bedroom and closets, you can never have enough closets. But, I really don't know what to look for in a house."

"Well, if you two get dressed, we passed an open house not ten minutes down the street." I point in the general direction. "We could take a look before dinner, then after that come back here so I can enjoy my two favorite desserts, unless either of you have a better idea?"

"Huh, let me see. What to do, what to do?" Josie dead-pans. "Hm-m, the choice is getting ate all night, or anything else? Okay, seems easy enough for me."

"Me too." Jen giggles. "But we have to go shopping. If Sweetie is going to school full time she'll need new clothes."

I have no idea how that made any sense, and wasn't about to ask.

Josie kisses Jen. "It's just school."

"No, it isn't." Jen kisses Josie, then licks each nipple. "In the bedroom I want my woman dressed just the way she is, and we know what Paulie the perv likes. But if you feel better about yourself you do better in life. We're going to have you feeling and looking great."

"Um-m, you two already make me feel great." Josie strokes both of our cheeks. "Maybe an outfit or two, if you really want."

"Talking about a little more than that." Jen sucks on Josie's titties. "We can get our nails done, facial, haircut if you want, and new outfits." Jen is cupping Josie's pussy and fondling a titty. She sticks her tongue out and lightly runs it across Josie's lower lip. "Paulie spoils me, and I want to spoil my woman."

"Um-m, Baby doll, i already told you, you can do anything you want to me."

"I know, and I will." Jen rubs her nose against Josie's. "But, first my Sweetie needs her lovely pussy ate, right here in the spa. I'll hold you up, so you don't fall, while straddling our man's face."

With both girls giggling Josie gets on the seat, and I slide down a bit for a better angle to eat Josie's pussy. She takes my head in her hands to steady herself and keep me on her pussy, giving her a rather quick orgasm. Josie pulls Jen over to the side. "Your turn Baby doll."

"No Sweetie, we're going in so Paulie can fuck you, and–"

Josie shakes her head. "It's your turn, but I can help."

"I think you have a few coming to you before catching up with me." Jen gives Josie a kiss. "But Sweetie, I'll watch and help a little. I really loved watching you ride Paulie's hard dick."

There was no further discussion and I dry the girls off, then pick up Josie, and with Jen rubbing Josie's back I take her in and lay her down on the bed. Cupping her bottom I pull her up to my mouth and lick Josie. Jen kisses her. "This is how he takes me on the dining room table, feel good Sweetie?"

"Oh yeah, Baby doll. He's just doing the outside, giving me little butterfly kisses on my thighs. Um-m, he's massaging behind my knees, who would've thought that could be so sexual. It feels so good coupled with his tongue." Josie shivers. "He's running just his fingertips down my calves, and my girl is licking my neck. Oh two tongues are like ten times better than one." Josie sobs. "She spoils her woman so much, it makes me cry. Paulie is massaging my fat butt–"

"Stop that, woman!" Jen gives Josie a swat. "Your bottom isn't fat." Jen kisses the side of Josie's butt. "We love your bottom." I back away, so Jen can kiss her woman's pussy. "My woman is gorgeous, and we love to spoil her."

"You do," Josie pants, "and this is absolutely wonderful, but I want Paulie in me." I kiss my way up her, then slide my dick into her pussy, as Jen is sucking on Josie's titty. "Oh, this is heaven, I don't think I could stand not being pleased by my two lovers."

"You'll never have to find out, Sweetie." Jen kisses her, as her hand slips between us, and moves to Josie's clit. "We'll be together always, Paulie is going to see to that, and you're going to have to teach me that little massage trick, so I can please you even more."

"Um-m, you're doing fine Baby doll. Paulie, you feel so good. I'm not going to last much longer." Josie kisses me, and keeps kissing me while she has an orgasm. Her muscle convulsions finish me off, and with a grunt I cum in her.

Without breaking our kiss I roll over to her right and Jen slides down, kissing her belly. She gets between Josie's legs and starts eating pussy, getting Josie moaning in my mouth. Jen gets our girl off before insisting we leave, or we would just start all over again.

I carry Jen in to the shower with her thanking me, then go get Josie, who also thanks me for all the attention. I wash my girls, dry them, then carry each back to the bed, where I dress them, giving both plenty of kisses.

Josie giggles. "Now this is getting spoiled."