Latin Ladies In Lust: The Stalking

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sizzler
Sizzler
159 Followers

Suddenly in an electric wave, it hit Claire first. "Ahhhhh...ahhhh...mmmmmm...ohhhhhhhh...Raquel...ahhhh...ohhhh myyyyyy G...you...bitch...you...bitch...!" The blonde jerked upward, spasming in her climax. This sexual movement sent Raquel over the edge as well.


"Yes...babeee...yess...I...am...your...bitch...ahhhhhhh...Cl...Claire...ahhhhhh...mmmmffff..." Raquel's cunt spasmed beneath her leather jeans, her body undulating rapidly. She had never known an orgasm like this without skin to skin contact. Perhaps not even with skin to skin.

The two women began to come down from their orgasmic high. Their breathing was still ragged, abundant chests still heaaving. Their arms were wrapped around one another, cheek to sweaty cheek. As Claire's mind began to clear, she realized they where they were--a bedroom that doubled as a coat room at a party! And her date was downstairs! How long had they been here? How much time had passed? Had anyone knocked on the door, looking for a coat? She realized now that she was practically bathing in sweat. Her kidskin leather jacket was still around her, all askew. What had she done? What if someone was trying to get in the room? And here they were, two woman-animals rutting on this bed like the rest of the world didn't exist!

Raquel lifted her face and looked into Claire's eyes. "I can't believe that was so good, it was so good, baby...my God." Claire gazed back, slightly moving her body away from the clinch they had been in. What in the world had just happened?

There was brief awkwardness between them. But it was brief. "It was incredible, Raquel...incredible...I've never...never done this before."

"You are amazing, baby. Just amazing." Raquel's hand went to Claire's cheek, her thumb massaging. "You are so beautiful. This was so...so..."

Claire was suddenly moved with the urge to kiss the beautiful woman again. If anything to show her they were still connected, that this was not a mistake. As the shock of the moment wore off, she realized she was really--really--attracted to this dusky Latina woman. They kissed softly, their lips sticking slightly together as it ended.

"It was amazing, wasn't it? But," Claire looked around, "what if someone tries to get in the room? Look where we are."

Raquel looked around too, seeing that their passion had disheveled their clothes, hair and makeup. They must be a sight! But there was still heat in her pussy for this woman, she wasn't done yet. She rose quickly from the bed, tugging up on her low-slung leather pants to keep them from exposing her pussy and sliding her breast back into the tank top.

"Claire, let's leave together now...let's go to my place. We can have more privacy there. Will you come, meu amor?"

Claire got up from the bed as well, trying to pull her skirt down to cover her sweaty thighs, adjusting her jacket. She also knew she wanted more. Something was telling her that this was just the beginning. "Okay, yes, let's go. I need to tell my date. My date?!" Oh my, she thought, what must Nick have thought? Had he been looking for her?

Raquel suddenly grabbed Claire's hand. "Let's go, Claire, let's go now. My place is not far from here." She pulled the blonde toward the door of the bedroom. Claire instinctively squeezed the woman's hand. She didn't care about Nick.

The two heated, sweating women opened the door and quickly moved past several startled guests in the hall. Some had very quizzical looks, some smiled with amused understanding. This was Hollywood. As they went down the stairs, Claire saw Nick across the room. He looked at her with concern and began moving toward her. As her date approached, Claire didn't drop Raquel's hand.

"Hey, Claire...I was looking for you! What happened, where did you go?" He looked at Raquel, puzzled, then at their interlocked hands.

"Nick, hi, hey, well, uh, I just ran into an old friend and we're taking off. Go do your thing, don't worry about me. This is Raquel. Raquel, Nick. We're going to take off, Nicky." The girls were still breathing heavily. But in anticipation now.

Nick looked at Claire, then at Raquel. "Oh, uh, hi Raquel." Then he looked down at their joined hands again. Then their sweaty bodies. The light bulb went on. He smiled and nodded.

"Okay, babe. No problem. Go have a good time girls. I'll manage on my own. Nice meeting you, Raquel. Take care of my date here, will you?" His smile was genuine. Yes, this was Hollywood. Land of many different sexual encounters and partners.

"Thanks, Nick. I'll call you." With that, Claire smiled at her date, pulled on Raquel's hand and began moving toward the door.

Raquel looked back at Nick and grinned. "I take good care of her, Nick, no worries." She tightened her grip on this beautiful, busty Nordic blonde and took the lead out the door toward her Porsche for the short ride to her apartment. She looked into Claire's blue eyes as they settled in the car. She was a Latin lady in lust. And things were about to get hotter...

More to cum...

Sizzler
Sizzler
159 Followers