Latina's History Class

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Mmmm!” He moaned again, “She’s TALKING to me!”

“Mmmm! Really? What’s she SAYING?”

“Mmmm! I’m not sure. YOU tell ME!”

I smiled. “She’s telling you she’s HUNGRY, baby!”

“Hungry? Hungry for WHAT, exactly?”

“As if you had to ask, silly. You just want me to SAY it. OK, OK, she’s hungry for COCK! She WANTS cock! She NEEDS cock! She CRAVES cock!”

“So she just wants any old cock?”

“No, of course not, honey. You know how FUSSY she is. You KNOW there’s only ONE cock in this whole, big wide world that could ever satisfy HER hunger. Only ONE cock that has EVER made her come!”

“Oh, and where would you suggest I find that specific cock for you?” he teased.

In silent reply, I gave his 8-inch long, 2-inch thick, hard cock a gentle, loving squeeze.

“WHERE do you find the cock I need? Why, right in your own PANTS, sweetie! You KNOW that I need YOUR cock, silly! I want YOUR cock, only YOURS! And right now, I think I DESERVE your cock, the best cock I’ve ever HAD!”

“Yes, you DO!” he laughingly agreed. “You’ve been SUCH a naughty girl, you DESERVE a good fucking.”

“No, I deserve an EXTRAORDINARY fucking. And you KNOW that you are the ONLY man for THAT job!”

Our mutual silliness and playfulness seemed to turn him on even more, and he leaned down and very lovingly, appreciatively kissed my thick, dark triangle of pubic fur. He let his broad, flat tongue take one long, slow leisurely lick up the length of my pussy slit, and across my hot, horny, throbbing little clit.

“Mmmmmmmm!” I swooned. “that feels WONDERFUL, honey! But I said I need COCK, not your TONGUE!” Then in my huskiest, sultriest, desperately-horny wench voice, I commanded him to “GIVE it to me!”

He scooted his way up the mattress, from having his face between my thighs, until his legs nestled comfortably between my own widely-spread legs and my raised knees. I lovingly, longingly wrapped both of my hands around his long, thick, rhythmically-pulsating cock, and I gently guided his massive manhood to the very edge of my wide-open, dripping, and by now desperately-horny slit. He slowly sank just his cock-head into me, and already I started juicing-up, completely out of control.

“Mmmmm! Yyyyyeeessss!” I repeated. “GIVE it to me!”

He had been slowly teasing me all night, so I guess I wasn’t overly surprised when his teasing continued as he SLOWLY eased his cock down into me. When only the first of his eight solid, loving inches had entered me, my pussy muscles immediately, and completely-involuntarily, contracted around him in pre-orgasmic ecstasy, squeezing, squeezing, SQUEEZING, tighter and ever tighter, around his warm, stiff, and VERY welcome love muscle.

“Mmmmmm!” I reiterated from my nearly-trance-like state of arousal. “I am SUCH a lucky girl!”

Another 30 to 45 seconds elapsed, as he SLOWLY fed me his SECOND wonderful inch of deliciously-throbbing masculinity, and my pussy contracted even tighter than before. I whispered desperately, seductively, in his ear, for him to “Give it to me, give it to me, give it to me. PLEASE give me your sweet loving, baby.”

I couldn’t HELP begging for it. You see, our love for each other is SO strong, we are SUCH perfect soulmates, that when we are apart, I feel like half of my body and half of my soul is missing, and when we’re together again, I just turn into this completely-uncontrollable SLUT! I just can’t HELP craving his lovely hard COCK! Wanting, needing, that powerful feeling of two kindred souls lovingly joined at the crotch. Even right now, just thinking back to that night and telling all of you about it, I’m getting HORNY all OVER again!

As if to prove her growing horniness, Latina hiked-up her “69” football jersey before the whole class now, as she thrust three probing fingers down the front of her lacy purple panties, an activity with which several boys in the class now offered to help.


-- End of Part 2

Start of Part 3

“Mmmmm! I know EXACTLY what you MEAN!” Jessica called out from the back of the classroom. “Right now, I just can’t keep my HANDS off of my TONY!” With that remark, Jessica stuffed her whole hand down the front of the waistband of the nerdy, bespectacled boy seated next to her. He was a total opposite of the jocks she usually dated. But Latina’s story was making Jessica TOO horny to care. She just needed to hold onto a cock, ANY cock, and Tony’s was the closest cock to her at that moment. She smiled, cooed, and giggled as she felt Tony grow to a very impressive length and girth, throbbing eagerly against her exploring palm and finger-tips. “Oooh!” she bubbled, “Looks like my Tony is ready to PLAY! My TONY will know how to love me like no jock can, WON’T you, Tony?”

At first, Tony could respond only with repeated nervous gulps. But as Jessica slowly and expertly massaged his slumbering cock to life, he suddenly took charge, sliding a finger up her miniskirt, inching up her thighs, pushing her panties aside and slipping right up into her, until he pressed directly on her G-spot. “That’s right, Jessica. While jocks are studying football plays, we nerds study-up on being expert at LOVE plays.” His finger whirled all over her inner walls, repeatedly returning to massaging her G-spot. His unexpected knowledge of exactly where and how to touch a woman, very quickly triggered Jessica’s loud, screaming, shaking, moaning orgasm, right in front of the whole class.

“If you two are QUITE finished,” Latina grinned, “May I continue today’s history lesson?”

But Tony had one more trick up his sleeve, sinking to his knees, slipping his head up under Jessica’s skirt, and eagerly lapping-up her ooze from one quivering orgasm on top of another.

Latina and the rest of the class watched Tony’s ongoing antics, fascinated, but Latina decided to continue with the lesson anyway, because the class period was quickly nearing its end.

As I was saying, with only two of my Frank’s eight delightful inches in me, I was already writhing, begging Frank to fuck me, in much the same desperately-horny state that Jessica appears to be in right now. My begging, and my frequent and relentless pussy contractions, soon caused his thick, swelling cock to pulse and flare-out even thicker against my tight, wet, slippery walls, all of which eased my ever-so-loving man even further and faster down into me now. My rapid pussy contractions began pulling him in, wanting to feel every ecstatic inch of him sink into me now. I was simply UNABLE to hold as much patience as he was showing me, for prolonging our slow build-up of sexual tension between us. His cock couldn’t HELP but slip and slide against my moist, inviting inner walls, as he slipped in faster and deeper. He was like a runaway train with no brakes now, as it rolls down a steep hill, unstoppably gathering momentum. I was loving the rapid way his cock and my pussy were pulling him into me deeper and deeper, faster and faster now. His full eight inches were FINALLY buried deep inside of me, exactly where his cock always SHOULD be, where it was MEANT to be; his perfectly-fitting cock was DESIGNED to be filling-up his soulmate’s pussy at all times! The sensation was absolutely MAGICAL as I felt his balls banging up against my outer walls, as if his balls were trying to crawl up inside of me along with his cock. Believe me, if I could have found a way to stuff his balls into me, I would have, I was THAT horny to feel as much of him filling me up as possible!

As slowly as he had entered me, he now began just as slowly pulling back up and out of me again. As he started his slow retreat, I could feel my insides rearranging themselves. Desperate not to EVER let him go, my pussy lips and my extended clit were EAGERLY clinging to his cock, and the whole interior of my hot, tight, wet love tunnel was being pulled up and away from me, along with his retreating cock.

When only his flared, bulbous cock-head remained in me, he began to slowly reverse direction AGAIN, easing himself back into me, pushing my stretched pussy lips and extended clit back down into me with each forceful thrust of his wonderful cock. He was trying in vain to keep my moist love channel from slipping him back into me TOO quickly. But I no longer wanted to wait for his fabulously-slow descent this time, I just wanted him to get on with SERIOUSLY fucking me! So I wrapped my dark, shapely legs around his hips, and I rested my bare feet on his naked, well-toned ass cheeks. I then pushed his hunky ass down with both of my feet, hastening his descent into my ravenously-hungry, oh-so-juicy slit. When he was all the way back in, and I could feel my pussy lips stretched to their limit to accommodate his manly thickness, I contracted my pussy muscles very tight around him again--deliberately, this time!

“GGGGIIIIVVVVE it to me!” I screamed, loudly enough to wake neighbors a block away.

His cock began swirling inside of me, exploring, discovering every detail of my deepest recesses. His rock-hard love organ was rubbing against first my left wall, then my right, then twitching and pressing against my G-spot and up along my ready-to-explode, pulsating, magic little love button.

He started to ease out of me again, and by the time half of his shaft had retreated, I was moaning, DESPERATE for his eight loving inches to completely fill me up again, so I could coat his ENTIRE shaft with my orgasmic juices. It simply wouldn’t DO to have any part of his cock outside of me any more, so I pushed down HARD on his ass with both of my feet, drawing him very rapidly back down into me.

As his cock SLAMMED back down deep inside of me, I recalled how he had been SLOWLY heating me up all night, one degree at a time, since his first soft kiss on my bare shoulder-blades more than two hours earlier. Now I was at my boiling-point! As I felt his come-filled balls slam down between my wide-spread thighs, my ass rose several inches off our bed, my hips gyrated wildly up, down, left, and right. My spine tingled, my toes curled, my breasts heaved up against his still-kissing lips, my heart raced and pounded in my ears, add then I CAME! I mean, I really CAME, panting, moaning, shaking, and spurting uncontrollably now. My whole BODY was wracked in one enormous, explosive, head-to-toe orgasm, as I finally unleashed more than two hours worth of too-long pent-up lust, desire, and passion, in the form of thick, off-white liquid ooze. Yes, I exploded my hot, creamy love juices all over his warm, thick, wonderful, manly shaft. I was oozing like an erupting volcano, out onto his pubic hair, his hairy, muscular thighs, my own thighs, and finally down onto our mattress.

As I came and came and came, he moved his lips up from my breasts to my mouth, and he kissed me, a long, firm, hard, passionate kiss. I opened my mouth, and I lovingly slid my tongue up into his mouth, licking at HIS tongue, exploring the backside of his teeth and the roof of his mouth. As we frenched, he drew his whole body upward, away from the bed, backing away from me, leaving only his cock-head in my pussy now.

As I started to calm down just a notch, he began slowly sliding in and out of me. Gradually, VERY subtly, he increased his pace with each in-and-out stroke of his big, hard, beautiful cock. I felt his fully-swollen cock flare even thicker, his balls twitch, and I KNEW that he was ready to finally unleash his passions deep inside of me, to give me just what I needed and wanted most right then: his COME! But my greedy little pussy beat him to it, contracting and coming violently against his shaft yet again, even before HE could come.

But luckily for me, before I even finished coming, my orgasm instantly triggered his own. As he slammed down deep and hard into me for one last time, he FINALLY gave me EXACTLY what I had been craving the most: his hot, insistent flow of sweet, sticky semen, exploding fast, thick, and creamy against the deepest recesses of my slicked-up little pussy. His obvious love and all-consuming lust for me not only started to quench the fire of my lust, but also to touch the very depths of my soul. I was in HEAVEN, enraptured in the pure bliss of our strong mutual love.

When his powerful series of eruptions finally finished, my feet VERY slightly relaxed their orgasmic death-grip on his sweet ass cheeks, allowing him to slowly retreat. When only about two inches of him remained inside of me, my feet slowly, gently pushed back down on his ass, lovingly easing his still-hard cock back into me. I used both of my feet to regulate his slow, leisurely pace as he gently pumped in and out of my still-hungry pussy, taking him about 15 seconds to complete each stroke. We were neither of us in any hurry now, just leisurely enjoying the pleasure of each other’s post-orgasmic bodies.

After about his fifth such amazingly-slow and oh-so-wonderful stroke, I suddenly began to tingle from head to toe once more, and my feet hastily pulled him all the way back down into me one more time. But this time, I did not let him retreat, I simply left his long, thick cock completely filling me up, buried SO deeply inside of me. I was just LOVING the feeling of being COMPLETELY stuffed full of his cock, of this VERY welcome invader twitching and pulsing hard against my slicked-up walls. With my arms and legs wrapped tightly around him, I moaned, and I shook from head-to-toe, as my pussy once more involuntarily, reflexively clamped down tight and hard around his big, stiff cock. Without pumping my pussy, his stationary cock came again, and at the same moment, I spasmed deeply, as I once more coated his whole lovely eight inches with my lusty pussy juices.

But this wasn’t NEARLY enough. I was INSATIABLE! I was on FIRE! And so was he. “Give me MORE of your love juice!” I moaned. My few simple words, and the feel of my thick, hot orgasmic flow all over his cock, was all the encouragement he needed. He quickly drew back up, slamming hard into me once more, and releasing a volley of sperm that was even thicker and more-insistent than his FIRST orgasm had been. I felt like he was emptying GALLONS of wonderful, manly love juice into my inner-most recesses, and I absolutely LOVED it. After two solid hours of lusting for him, I was by now MORE than ready to receive EVERYTHING he had to empty into me, no matter HOW copious the volume. By now I wanted and desperately-NEEDED to feel his hot, thick, creamy come completely filling up my pussy, and he HAPPILY obliged me with his powerful orgasmic blast.

As he continued to fill me full of his come, I moaned-out my ecstatic pleasure and my soul-deep satisfaction, purring contentedly, my tongue dancing merrily inside his mouth as a resounding joy overtook my body and my spirit. At last, we both calmed enough for us to turn on our sides, facing each other, his semi-rigid cock still deeply buried inside of me, as he continued to twitch, pulse, throb, swell, and flare-out against my inner walls, but at a much slower, calmer pace than before. I wrapped my arms contentedly around his back, and he tenderly enfolded me in his arms, as we drifted off into a semi-sleep, still locked together at the mouth and at the crotch.

We remained in this dreamy half-sleep for 5, 10, maybe 15 minutes before he slowly eased out of me. Feeling his retreat, I groaned, not wanting him to leave my contented pussy just yet, not wanting him to EVER leave my pussy. Before he could back out completely, my pussy muscles playfully squeezed him once more. It was my happy, squeezing pussy’s way of whispering her silent “Thank you” for all the pleasure that his manhood had just bestowed upon me. He responded with a swelling pulsation of his cock against my squeezing pussy, as if to silently reply, “The pleasure was all mine.”

When he finally slipped out completely, the mixture of his juices and mine oozed slowly out of my still-open pussy lips, dripping onto my thighs and the bed-sheet. Like the true gentleman he is, he quickly scurried-off to our bathroom, and returned with two warm, moist washcloths. Sitting up, facing each other, he lovingly cleaned our mixed juices off my pussy and my thighs, while I just-as-lovingly washed my pussy juices off his semi-rigid cock. We then nonchalantly tossed our washcloths on the carpeted bedroom floor, and he lay me back down on my back, plumping-up my pillow under my head for me, as he scooted down to rest his face between my widespread thighs and raised knees. For all the love and lust we had just shared, he now proceeded to properly thank me, in the form of sweet, gentle, tender kisses placed on my thick, dark pubic hair and on my still-quivering, slightly-sore pussy. He then slowly licked at my still-excited clit, which had not yet fully calmed down. His well-placed licks, of course, had quite the OPPOSITE effect from trying to CALM my clit, which grew ever LESS calm and ever MORE frantic with each wonderful, loving stroke of his tongue across it. He sucked the hard, tender nub of my clit very gently up past his lips, and he kissed, licked, and gently nibbled at my extremely-horny pleasure center.

I encouraged him to turn around, so we lay on our sides, facing each other in perfect “69” alignment. His face stayed in my pussy, and my hungry mouth seemed to naturally, instinctively wrap around his growing cock. I admit it, there is simply NO better place in this whole universe where my mouth would RATHER be, where my lips feel more at home, than happily wrapped around my man’s delicious cock. My appetite for sucking my man’s cock is ALMOST as insatiable as my appetite for a fuck with him! So I was REALLY enjoying this, you BET! And all the time that I was focusing on pleasuring his cock, I was feeling HIS tongue flicking and rolling so amazingly against my clit!

As he licked and sucked my clit, my mouth happily bobbed up and down over his thick shaft, merrily sucking away on the man I love with all my heart and soul, absolutely DELIGHTING in his feel and taste on my tongue. About 15 minutes into our 69, I oozed my lust out onto his tongue, and a split-second later, he exploded into my mouth and gushed down my throat. I gulped and swallowed repeatedly, eagerly, savoring every sweet, creamy drop and reveling in the heady, masculine scent of his orgasm. And all this time, I was flowing into HIS mouth, and his tongue was happily licking ME clean!

Once again, I thought that I am SUCH a lucky girl!

Slowly, reluctantly, my mouth withdrew from around his sweet, SWEET cock, as my eyes gradually traced up his tall, handsome, sexy body, until my gaze lingered and locked soulfully, lovingly, contentedly into his big, deep, handsome brown eyes.

He seemed JUST as reluctant to withdraw HIS mouth from my pussy, and his loving gaze lingered JUST as gradually up MY naked body, until his own soulful gaze locked into mine, and as our eyes met, our lips also met in just the SWEETEST, most soulful and passionate kiss imaginable.

I felt SO grateful for our love and lust, for my six orgasms, and his three, on this evening. From his first gentle kiss on my shoulders, to our last mutual and simultaneous orgasm, we had been loving each other for three spectacular, glorious hours.

Other history teachers might never teach you about days like March 2, 2001, when they teach such well-known dates at the Stock Market Crash of October 29, 1929, or the Pearl Harbor attack of December 7, 1941. But in my own PERSONAL memory of important historical dates, March 2, 2001, will always rank right up there as one of my most treasured and significant historical dates.

On that night, he made me orgasm from every inch of my body at once, and from the very depths of my soul. And then he did this to me not just once, but SIX separate times that night. How could I NOT consider March 2, 2001, as one of the most memorable dates in my own PERSONAL history? How could every detail of what happened on that historic date NOT be forever etched in my brain, a sweet memory to cherish for all eternity?