Laundry Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

John began to rock forward and Ron figured it was OK to move again. Carla too, with eyes rolled back into her head from pain/pleasure, pushed back on both of them. And with that, the settled into a rhythm of ungodly lust.

She bit her lip so hard she thought it might bust. But that didn't matter because she was full. She had always wondered what it would be like, and now it was happening. She ached, but in the best way imaginable. She was blind with lust and now the only thought she could muster was thoughts of cumming again, which she did, again, and again, and again.

"This was the way to fuck," she said to herself. "The only thing that would be better would be to have another cock in my mouth."

And just as she thought it, the door opened in front of her and a silhouette stood in the doorway. It moved forward, and she heard the zipper come down. The rustling of what sounded like silk boxers was followed by a bulbous head flopping against her left cheek and a husky voice telling her to suck. The door closed behind the silhouette

She couldn't resist. She didn't know this guy from Adam, but it was a cock, even if it was a little short for her liking. She took it all the way in, allowing the boys in the back to provide the propulsion. She reached up and cupped the phantom man's balls, then moved her mouth forward so that his cock was completely engulfed. If it had been longer, it would have choked her.

Heaven. That is the closest thing she could think of, and enjoyed the feeling of three cocks pumping into her at once.

"Every hole," she thought. "Every hole."

And she came again. By this time, Ron and John had about all they could take. They were ready to cum like gods, although neither of them knew the other was about to drop his load.

So, it was a surprise to all of them when Ron, John, and Mr. Silhouette all popped at once. Mr. Silhouette hadn't learned the baseball trick most men do to hold off.

Carla was so inundated with streaming, steaming cum blasting inside her that she came again too. It was her seventh orgasm of the night, but it was by far her best, sucking down Mr. Silhouette's man juice and collapsing with Ron and John into a pile on the floor, spent.

Only Mr. Silhouette remained standing, if a bit wobbly. The three fuck buddies on the floor barely noticed when he zipped his slacks and leaned on the doorframe, turning the knob.

It wasn't until he spoke again that any of them took notice, all still tingling from the earth shattering orgasms they had just experienced.

"Hey John, you shouldn't park your car so far from the curb," Mr. Silhouette said in a voice too familiar to leave John with any comfort. "Oh, and be glad I was the one who found you tree. Anybody else would have dragged you in."

The light blinded the now worn-out, and still entangled, threesome as Mr. Silhouette opened the door. "Bunch a fucking perverts," he said with a little laugh. "Bunch a fucking perverts."

And he shut the door behind him.

12