Laura & Hardy meet Abby & Costello

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Norman tilted his head in embarrassment.

"At home later," Abby went on, "Frank and I talked openly and admitted to each other that we had enjoyed ourselves because we had done things with this couple that couldn't do with each other."

"We decided we wanted to do it again," Frank said. "A couple of weeks later, we had this couple over and we did. This time, knowing what was going to happen, we were prepared and ended up enjoying it more."

A waiter appeared and said that if they were comfortable in the booth, they could remain and be served dinner in it. They all agreed. He distributed menus and they took a few minutes break to study dinner selections and order.

When the waiter left, Abby admitted, "After that night, we started to worry how it would affect our marriage and our love for one another. We had a lot of sex together to make sure we still satisfied each other. We did. We also realized that what we did was make love to one another. What we did with the couple was recreational sex. That might sound convoluted, but it is an important difference. There was a closeness and a familiarity I felt with Frank that I didn't feel with the other man, and to be honest, with you last week, Norman. No offense."

"None taken," Norman said.

"And actually," Frank noted, "now that we've been doing this a few years, our marriage is stronger than it ever was."

On that note, they were all silent for a while. Another round of drinks were served providing more respite.

Finally, Abby had to ask, "So, do you guys have a reaction?"

Laura and Norman glanced at each other and shrugged.

"I get where you guys are coming from," Laura said, feeling that since Abby was her friend and coworker she should speak. "And to be honest, I really don't fault you. I don't think I really did last week, either. My issue was the way you went about it. Perhaps if you had told us all of this last week when you invited us over . . . well, I don't think we would have agreed to do anything, but we could have avoided all the conflict."

"Well, again," Frank said. "It really wasn't our intention, but it just happened. Abby was trying on clothes for Laura, we walked in—did we mention, in addition to being open-minded, we're not modest?"

"Uh, yes, I believe you did," Norman commented, remembering the sight of Abby in panty and bra.

"Okay, we'll give you the benefit of the doubt and say that it was not intentional," Laura conceded. "I'll even go one step further and say that Norman or I could have stopped it at any time, but we didn't. Still doesn't mean we want to do it again."

"Well, at least you tried it once," Frank noted. "How it happened aside, can you give us your thoughts about it?"

Dinner was served and Laura hoped the interruption would allow the question to fall by the wayside. But that was not to be. Frank brought it up again after they'd each had a couple of forks full.

"I'm really not sure I want to talk about that," Laura said.

"Oh, come on," Frank coaxed. "It's just dinner conversation. I respect that you may not have liked it and/or that you just don't want to do it again. I'd just really like to know why."

Laura let out a heavy sigh.

"You might be telling us something we've never thought about before," he persisted.

"Please, Frank, just let it go," Norman pleaded.

"We're just talking."

"I don't really have a good reason!" Laura blurted out.

This caught Norman by surprise, as his face reflected. "What does that mean?"

Turning to her husband, Laura said, "For whatever reason we did that—drunkenness, in the mood, feeling adventurous, or just weak-willed—we did it. And we've admitted to each other that we enjoyed it. So, I don't have a good reason for not wanting to do it again."

"Does that mean you want to do it again?" Norman questioned.

"Well, to use your French restaurant analogy, we liked it, we've wanted to go back but we never have and we don't know why. So, I can't give you a reason why."

"I love food analogies," Frank remarked. "Mostly because I like food."

Abby snickered, not because it was funny, but to try to lighten the mood.

"As for me," Frank went on, "I don't pass judgment on a restaurant until I've eaten there four or five times."

The Hardy's both looked at him like he didn't know what he was talking about but it hit home with the two of them.

* * *

The Costello's wisely changed to more innocuous subjects for the remainder of the meal. They did, of course, invite the Hardy's to their home afterward. But even with promises that nothing would happen, Norman and Laura knew better than to accept. However, if they'd only been honest with each other, they would have learned that they each probably would have liked to accept.

"Well, that was quite a statement you made," Norman pointed out on the way home.

"You mean about not knowing why?"

"Yes."

"I really don't know why."

"Sounds almost as though you do want to do it again with them. Do you just not want to admit that you do?"

"What about you? You didn't say anything."

"There are a lot of reasons not to. I don't know if I buy their reasoning about strengthening their marriage."

"Not sure I do either," Laura agreed.

"On the other hand, they do seem happy."

"Yes, they do."

And though that was the last either spoke of it for the remainder of the weekend, it was nowhere near the last either thought of it.

* * *

Norman really wasn't surprised to receive a call from Abby on his drive to work Monday morning. Actually, he almost expected it. He probably would have even been disappointed had she not called.

"So, you didn't really say how you felt Saturday night," Abby noted. "Although you did seem surprised by what your wife said."

"I was at first," Norman said honestly. "But I understand where she was coming from."

"I don't know," Abby said as though to herself. "Sounds to me like you both want to but neither wants to admit it to the other. Are you afraid of what it might mean if she said she wanted to do it again?"

"I'm not sure that would surprise me."

"So you think she does."

"I didn't say that. Are you trying to stir things up?"

"No. I just don't think the two of you are being honest with one another. But that's between you and her. I'm just trying to help you because Frank and I have been there."

"You mean help me into the sack."

"If that's where we end up I won't complain. But seriously, meet me after work. We'll have a drink and talk."

"You're not going to give up, are you?"

"I will if you tell me to. But I don't think you really want me to."

Norman took a heavy breath. "Where and when?"

"Five o'clock, Arnie's Lounge next to the Bentley Hotel."

"A hotel. I should have guessed."

"See you then."

* * *

At about that same time, Laura received a call from Frank on her drive to work. She was more surprised that he had her cell phone number than that he called. He obviously snuck it off of Abby's phone. Still, she felt certain she would hear from him today.

"Hello, gorgeous," he greeted.

"You're supposed to say that to your wife," she said, actually somewhat playfully.

"I do. But I can't help it if I know two gorgeous women."

"You sure you're not a used car salesman? You certainly know how to talk."

Frank chuckled. "Well, I'm even better at listening. And I think you need to talk."

"You do, huh? And what do you think I need to talk about?"

"I think you need to figure out a way to talk to your husband. I think the two of you are afraid to be honest with each other about how you feel about last week."

"What are we not being honest about?" As if she didn't know what he was going to say.

"I think you both want to get together again with Abby and I but you're afraid to tell each other." He paused to let that sink in. When she didn't respond, Frank asked, "How would you feel if Norman said he really wanted to?"

"I'm not sure," Laura said hesitantly.

"I don't think you would really be surprised."

"You seem awfully sure of yourself."

"Abby and I have been there, Laura. I can help you through this."

"Not a very subtle way of attempting to convince us," she accused.

"I'm not trying to convince you of anything. Just trying to help you confront your own feelings. I promise. Have a drink with me after work. We'll talk. If it helps, fine. If not, I'll leave you alone."

"I'll believe that when I don't hear from you anymore."

"Tell me to stop calling and I will. But I don't think you really want that."

"Oh, I don't think you really know what I want. If I agree to meet you, will you promise to leave me alone after that?"

"If after we meet, that's still what you want, yes."

"Where and when?

"Five-thirty. The lounge in the Hotel Bentley."

"A hotel? Really?"

"It's very nice, quiet and secluded. I didn't think you'd want to go anyplace too public."

"I guess you're right. See you then.

* * *

"Just out of curiosity, why'd you choose this place?" Norman Hardy asked as he sat in the secluded booth in the rear of the lounge where Abby Costello was already waiting with two beers.

"Someplace where we weren't likely to run into someone we knew. Like Laura." She slid around next to him in the semi-circular booth.

With a chuckle, Norman pointed out, "It's not likely we'd run into her anywhere." He gave her a cockeyed look. "Unless you let it slip."

"Mondays are busy for me. I barely see anyone," Abby advised, shaking her head. "And Laura stays home when you're out?"

He shrugged. "She might get take-out from somewhere, but other than that, yes."

"And could she get take-out from someplace with a bar closer to home that we could have gone to? By the way, where'd you tell her you were going?"

"Your point is well taken. I told her I had a late meeting; happens sometimes. Not far from the truth today. What did you tell Frank?"

"Working late."

"So, I take it Frank doesn't know about this either. Why are we meeting like this?"

"To talk." She placed a hand on his leg, moving it up and down. "I know you enjoyed that Saturday night and I think you want to do it again. But either you're afraid to convince Laura, or she really doesn't want to. Which is it?"

"I really don't know," Norman answered, removing her hand.

"What do you think?" Abby asked holding onto his hand. "And look, we're just talking, so please be honest."

When she raised the back of his hand and rubbed it against her breast, he took a deep breath. She was becoming hard to resist. "I'm serious. I really don't know. There's a part of me that thinks she does and a part that thinks she doesn't."

"You've never asked her?"

"Not is so many words. I've left openings, but she hasn't said."

"Maybe she's waiting for you to be more positive. Sounds like you might both be afraid to admit it to each other for fear of what the other might think, when in reality, you're thinking the same thing." She let their hands drop into her lap right between her legs where she now used his hand to rub her pussy through her skirt."

"Well, let's clarify something. This doesn't mean I want to either."

"Okay. Can I ask why?"

With a shrug and a grimace, Norman said, "For one, I'm afraid of what it might do to our marriage."

"Hasn't hurt ours," Abby countered.

"That's you and Frank. And I think you have to add 'yet.'" He noticed that the motion of her using his hand on her pussy had caused her skirt to rise almost to her crotch, no doubt by design.

"Believe me when I tell you that it has only made our marriage stronger."

"And yet here we are without either of our spouses' knowledge. What do you say about that?" He felt moistness on the back of his hand as she was now rubbing it against that thin piece of material of her thong. He thought about pulling his hand away, but he didn't. He wasn't sure why.

"We've both told you and Laura that we are very open-minded. We have an open marriage."

"So, you see other people when you want to?"

"Actually, we really don't. But it would make Frank very happy if I can get you to convince Laura to join us."

"And how are you planning that?"

Without skipping a beat, she switched hands that was holding his hand and used her now free left hand to reach over to the obvious bulge in his pants. "Perhaps by giving you a reminder of how much you enjoyed me last time." Squeezing his cock, she added, "You're already interested."

Norman chuckled facetiously. "You expect me to do you right here in this booth?"

"I wish. But I know there's no chance of that happening." She pointed in the direction of the Hotel Bentley. "I got a room."

That caught him off guard. So, much so, he let her continue to rub his cock, which he was subconsciously enjoying. Suddenly, his heart beat a little faster as he thought about that Saturday night.

"Well, you didn't say no."

"You expect me to follow you up to a hotel room?" he asked incredulously.

"I hope you will."

"I can't cheat on my wife."

"If you convince her to do another foursome, it won't be cheating. Think of tonight as just a bit of encouragement." Now, she turned his hand around and stuck one of his fingers into her vagina.

His cock pulsed as a drop of pre-cum dripped out. She felt it and grinned. "I don't think I can do that."

"Would you at least just accompany me and we can just talk more?"

"What's wrong with here?"

"It's too public. Don't know who might be in the next booth. I promise we'll just talk if that's all you want to do. I've got a bottle of wine waiting."

The problem was, Norman wanted to go, and again, he didn't know why or what he expected to do. "Okay," he answered, reluctantly.

* * *

Nervously and hesitantly, but with a certain amount of excitement, Laura Hardy entered the lounge of the Hotel Bentley, which was located in the rear of the lobby. Frank Costello was sitting at the bar near the entrance. When he saw her, he immediately approached. He put his arm around her shoulders and planted a kiss on her cheek.

"I can't tell you how happy I am to see you," he said as he led her to a quiet booth out of the way.

"I can't believe I'm here."

"You look incredible."

As they walked, Laura looked down at her attire. She was dressed in ordinary clothes that she wore to work every day, not knowing she would be visiting a fancy hotel downtown today. She wondered if she would have dressed up had she known. Passing a large mirror in the lounge, even in her simple button-up-the-front, above the knees dress, she did look pretty good, but she was certain he was just trying to be charming. Still, unobtrusively, she reached up and unbuttoned the next button down which exposed a little cleavage.

Frank had carried his Martini with him from the bar. A waitress was steps behind when they slid into their booth. While the Martini looked inviting, Laura wanted to keep her wits about her, so she opted for a glass of white wine.

Laura decided to come right to the point. "Okay, you wanted to talk. Here I am."

He did not allow his continuous smile to fade away. "You were almost the best sex I've ever had."

She did not anticipate his directness either, and was almost taken aback by his statement. "Wow, you really know how to sweep a girl off her feet."

"I said that because what we did was so spontaneous for you that I don't think you . . . let yourself go. I think if you would, it would be magical."

"Hence, the reason we're meeting at a hotel."

"Wishful thinking," he said with a shrug.

"And you expect me to just follow you up to a room?"

"I wouldn't try to stop you," he said with a grin.

"No, I imagine you wouldn't. I thought the purpose of this was for you to talk me into doing a foursome. Now, you want me to cheat on my husband."

"We really would rather a foursome, but I'll take you any way I can have you."

"Speaking of we, where does Abby think you are?"

"Working late. How about Norm?"

"The same."

Laura was trying her best to maintain her composure, but she could see the massive bulge in his pants and it was almost all she could think of. She could picture his hard cock in her mind, as she had so many times in the last week. But this was wrong. With a shake of her head, she said, "This is so wrong. I shouldn't be here."

"You're here because you want to be," Frank said, knowingly, putting his arm around her. "If you didn't want to be, if you didn't want me, you wouldn't have come."

His statement almost turned her off, but she didn't remove his arm. "You're awfully sure of yourself." Except that he was probably right.

"Laura, I'm not trying to be cocky—no pun intended. But I know about people. I promised I would leave you alone if after we talked you asked me to. So, go ahead and just ask." He didn't give her much time to respond because he knew that she wouldn't. "I think you really want to do a foursome, but I think you're afraid to tell Norman. The interesting thing about that is I think Norman wants it also, but likewise, fears saying anything to you." He allowed his middle finger to slowly run down her shoulder to the top of her breast.

Again, she did not resist. "So your goal is to convince me so I can convince him? And you think the way to do that is to convince me to cheat on him so . . . what? So, I'll feel bad?"

"No, I don't want to make you feel bad. I want to make you feel good. I want to convince you that it's not wrong."

"And how does taking me upstairs convince me it's not wrong? For that matter, how is it not wrong you cheating on Abby?"

"Abby and I have told you and Norman that we're both very open-minded."

"You're telling me that open-mindedness includes doing it with someone else without her knowing?"

"It could. But if I convince you to join us, it won't matter to her that this is how I accomplished it." His finger eased over to the top of her cleavage.

Laura glanced down, but didn't stop him. "That just sounds contrived. But I'll ask. How are you going to accomplish that?"

Frank twisted slightly toward her. "By reminding you how much you liked it the first time." His free hand found her leg and slid up under her dress. Oddly, Laura was more concerned about him doing this in a public place, so she glanced around the mostly empty lounge. She was relieved that no one was watching as she felt his hand reach her upper thigh. She clamped her legs tightly together to halt his advance. "If you'll allow me."

"Here?"

"I took a chance and got a room. Will you come with me?" Not to be deterred, his hand moved forward above her legs.

Laura could feel the moisture forming between her legs. "I don't know if I can do that," she said weakly.

"I've got a bottle of wine. We can just talk more if you want. In private."

She did fear being seen. And with this closeness, she could not push him away without possibly drawing attention. At least in a room, she could sit away from him. Now, who was sounding contrived? "Okay," she said breathing heavily.

* * *

There were three other people in the elevator, so Norman moved to the rear corner. Abby stood in front and over a half step toward the center. In this position, she reached behind her with her hand that was hidden from the other riders and cupped his scrotum through his pants, massaging his balls. The sweet scent of her perfumed mixed with the natural fragrance of her skin mesmerized Norman and prevented him from removing her hand. None of the other passengers seemed the wiser.

Once behind the closed door of the hotel room Abby immediately turned to Norman and kissed him as passionately as she knew how. Though extremely enjoyable, he quickly pushed her away.