Laura on Rocky Island

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Laura slowly stood, unsure, but unable to resist. She pulled the shirt over her head so that she stood before the three men at the table completely naked. Arthur said, "Get the gentlemen another drink, then you can sit down."

They finished the meal and kept on talking, leaving her out of the conversation except to stare at her. Arthur started praising her sexual abilities. He told how well she sucked cock, some of the techniques she had developed, how long and how deep she could do it. He described her willingness to take him any way and anywhere he wanted, and told the men a few of their private stories of fucking in elevators, on a school room table, and on an airplane. He saved his strongest praise for her cunt-how wet and silky it was, how tight and yet always ready, and how good she was at controlling her cunt muscles to squeeze a cock tightly.

Arthur said, "Well, see for yourself." He stood and pushed the dishes aside from the picnic table in the cabin. Half of them clattered to the floor. Then he firmly and irresistibly guided Laura to her feet and bent her over the table so her butt was aloft. He put his hand between her legs and roughly rubbed her clit and all the area between her cunt lips and buns. Then he quickly unzipped his pants, pulled his cock out his fly, and shoved it into her. Laura remained silent, listening and feeling that long but familiar cock sliding in, and then, as it reached the end, the fabric of his pants and his rough belt and zipper against her buns.

Arthur kept talking to the other men while he fucked her. Then he pulled out and said, "Go ahead, Rick, you try her. I'm sure you'll enjoy this cunt. Best on the island." All three men laughed and Laura felt a new cock spreading her lips. She tried to crane her head around to find out which one this was-she didn't know if Rick was the blond or the black-hair. But a big hand pushed her head back down on the table. As the cock behind her rhythmically fucked her, she heard Arthur said, "Craig, will you grab that rope on the wall, and that stuff sack hanging under it? I bet you're good at knots. I'll do the head." In a moment she was expertly tied to the table and her vision blocked by the stuff sack. This wasn't like the other times they had played at bondage. She really couldn't move.

"Craig's turn, Rick. Don't hog, plenty for everyone." She could hear them laughing again, and now another new cock was presented to her wet, wide-open cunt. She couldn't pretend she didn't want it. She propped up her butt so the cock could get a better angle. "See that? See how she likes it?" It was enormous penis, forcing her cunt as wide as she had ever felt it, and pushing right up to the end with an exquisite pressure. This had to be black-hair. With the power and insistence she had learned about that afternoon, he pounded in as deep as he could, trying to fit the entirety of his huge cock into her. She worked to relax her well-trained cunt muscles even more so she could take more. She wanted to feel the hilt of his cock. And the she did it. The whole thing filled her, taking her breath away, and she felt his huge, hairy balls swinging against her thighs. He must have his pants off.

"That was a good job. Let's give her a little reward. Who wants to eat her?" A roughly bearded face quickly pressed into her crotch, wildly licking, the nose pressing against her anus. "Woah there, Craig, let me show you something." Now she felt Arthur coming down on her, his familiar and far more skillful licks, which worked her clit perfectly, and wound around her lips and up around her anus. The sensation alone was enough to make her come, and the situation even more so, but she tried to hold back. She wanted this first orgasm to last as long as possible. Then the licking suddenly stopped. "Go ahead, you try it." Arthur was giving them a clinic on how to lick her cunt. She couldn't stop it any longer and she started to come as the next bearded face went down on her, licking all around her cunt, and another hand went inside to rub her G-spot, and yet another tongue worked on her anus, and more hands rubbed up and down her back and along her thighs. She couldn't help jerking hard against the ropes as she came a long, full orgasm. But they didn't stop. They worked harder, three tongues and six hands pleasuring her, Arthur giving tips, the other men practicing to improve. She came again, feeling she would go mad in the ropes.

Arthur said, "Wait a minute, let me show you something else. You can fuck both ends, of course, and if you do it right, you can fuck right down her throat. She's good at it."

The sack lifted just enough to uncover her mouth then was tightened again. Hands held up her head. She recognized Arthur's dick and his crotch-he was naked now-kneeling low in front of her. Then, while the hands guided her head, his cock slowly moved in an out, growing a little deeper each time to get her ready. She swallowed and prepared, then took a gulp as the cock quickly slipped in and down her throat. She felt her nose buried in Arthur's public hair and his balls were bumping her chin. Then he left it there. As Laura struggled to hold her breath and not to gag-struggling to help Arthur show how good she was-he gave a lecture on the finer points of her deep-throat skills. Then she heard him say, "Rick, go ahead and fuck that end while we work up here." A cock was soon back inside her, a hand rubbing her clit, as well as the cock she was swallowing.

Arthur pulled out. He said, "Go ahead and try it, Craig." While Rick continued to fuck her cunt, Craig brought his huge cock to her mouth, just as Arthur had showed him. He coached it slowly in, Laura straining as wide as she could, swallowing repeatedly, hoping to take it all, all the while feeling that cock banging at her from the back. Again she fought to get it down, and again, with her jaw straining, she made it, going even farther down her throat this time, and felt her nose bury in the thick, black pubic hair as her reward.

She bit down, holding that big, black-hair dick inside her. Craig shouted in a combination of pleasure and surprise. Arthur said, "I know how to get it out. She just has to come again. Go ahead, fuck her harder." The cock at the back banged in and out, the flesh of Rick's thighs slapping against her ass. Then she felt a tongue, Arthur's, on her clit. Somehow, with the cock banging away next to his chin, he had gone under the table and was eating her. The thought and the simultaneous stimulation of so many parts brought her to orgasm again and she involuntarily let go of Craig's cock. He pulled out. All three men stopped.

Laura whined.

The men laughed.

"OK, let's go for the finale," Arthur said. "Turn her over."

The ropes were released and the bag removed. Laura turned over, sat up, and looked at the three cocks that had been fucking her, all hard and pointed skyward, all attached to big, muscular men.

Arthur said, "We're all going to fuck you at once, honey. Which one do you want in which hole?"

Laura didn't say anything. She grabbed the blond haired cock of Rick and pulled it to the table. He lay down flat on his back. Then she grabbed Arthur's long, slender cock and positioned him at the far end of the table, near Rick's head. Then she climbed up, hands and knees, on top of Rick, positioning herself so his cock was handy to her cunt. Then she grabbed the big one, Craig's huge, black haired cock, and aimed it at her asshole. She could hear the three men panting and smell their sweat. They waited. She let them wait there for a moment, poised. Then she nodded and the three cocks moved in to enter her all at once.

She kept Arthur to the front of her mouth for now while she concentrated on getting the other two lined up. Rick was easy. She spread her legs and lowered herself, then felt his arms come up and grab her butt. He started jamming himself in as hard and rhythmically as before, only from below. Now she concentrated on her anus, relaxing the muscle as she felt that huge, soft, blunt club of Craig's cock pushing up against it. Nothing was happening. He pushed harder, but it just hurt. She tried to keep sucking Arthur, but it wasn't easy with this pain. Then she saw the stick of butter, still somehow precariously balanced on the edge of the table. She grabbed a handful and smeared it across her butt. The cock suddenly slid in a little, then a little more. She felt like she was splitting apart, but she didn't worry-she was too busy concentrating on sucking and controlling her cunt and butt muscles all at the same time.

The big one slid a little easier. They were over the hard part. And now she could feel the two cocks colliding inside her. Soon she was going to come again soon. She worked harder on Arthur, in her mouth, rolling him on her tongue, sucking deep, drawing back. She wanted him to enjoy this the most. Suddenly Craig's huge cock was all the way in her ass, filling her as if she had to take the most immense shit of her life. Rick's cock was rubbing against Craig's through the thin wall of her cunt and rectum. Then Craig slid out and she felt the incredible release, a huge void, only to be filled again. Craig started a slow, steady rhythm, all the way in and all the way out. Rick slowed down to match it in her cunt, underneath. Then Arthur held her head and took over control fucking her mouth, matching their rhythm. A few more strokes, and she felt she would explode. Three cocks, filling all of her, each moving in, again... one more time... now! She shuddered as she came, the men all the way inside, the muscles of all three holes tightening on them-and then she felt them come, one after another, hot, wet juices deep in her mouth, in her ass, and in her cunt, all groaning in a chorus.

They pulled out. Rolling off Rick and onto her back, she dripped from all three holes. Then men were quiet-impressed and even awed, as they looked down at her. Then the two hunters shook hands respectfully with Arthur, pulled on their clothes, and left without more words. Arthur picked up Laura and carried her over to the bed, lying down naked beside her and carefully wiping away the cum that still dribbled on her check, her cunt lips, and her butt.

He said, "Good job, Laura. I'm very proud of you."

Laura looked back at him mischievously. "Come on," she said. "Fuck me again."

12