Laura's New Black World

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This went on for several minutes, Laura's hand had found the door handle for support, she was almost on the point of falling down, such was the frenzy in front of her, and such was the frenzy her own body was building in her.

Then they both seemed to stop and became suspended in time, their eyes were only for each other. Suddenly they both erupted together; he ejaculated a ton of sperm into her boiling pussy. She could see him pumping it into her. Sara came in a rejoiceful wail, she thrashed as her body was taken over by it. It seemed an age before they stopped emptying themselves into each other.

As Laura watched, and as they settled down, she became aware of them looking at her and smiling. They had set it all up, they had been in the store long before Laura had entered the gym, the only problem that could have happened was if Laura had checked the store was empty too, she didn't.

Jake and Sara had started their foreplay well in advance of Laura finishing her stint, they had been ready for a tumultuous fuck session, and in fact had been unable to resist beginning, luckily Laura had finished as they had just got going!

Now as they lay still, Laura watched them watching her, she suddenly realised that her pussy was drowning in her own juices; her thighs were nipping themselves together. She orgasmed and her knees hit the floor.

She found herself on her knees, her head bowed, eyes shut tight, as a torrential orgasm hitting her. She couldn't stop it, it overwhelmed her. She just knelt there as it powered its way through her. All she could do was wait for it to finish, but her mind screamed at her that it didn't want it to finish!

When she lifted her head after what seemed like an eternity, she was alone, they had gone, they had left her on her knees, they could have fucked her right there and then, taken her anyway they had wanted to, and she could have done nothing about it.

She slowly gathered her shattered senses, and thought of what had happened. She was savvy enough to know they were playing her like a hooked fish, and she wanted to be caught now. She was so 100% certain of it, all her mind and eyes could see right now, this minute, was Jake's cock powering in and out of Sara, and she wanted it to be her, desperately!

She waited for nearly an hour to see if they would come back, they didn't. This infuriated Laura, how dare they treat her like this, respect was her right! But she needed fucking so very very badly. It haunted her entire body. She decided that a lesson had to be learned, and learn it they would! Just wait until tomorrow, she decided.

She went into the shower, not only to remove the sweat built up by her exercises, but also to remove the huge amount of her love juices that had found it way all the way down to her feet.

She arrived home at 8pm, she was on her own again, 'another lonely night with my vibrator,' she sadly told herself. 'God what I wouldn't do for a good hard thick long cock right now,' she bemoaned. 'Jake's cock, that's what I need, right now!'

That's when a soft hand closed over her mouth from behind, an arm locked itself around her waist, teeth sank into her neck. She was still so aroused from what had happened earlier that, in her weakened state she couldn't help her response to it. And then into her vision stepped Jake, he was smiling at her.

They were in her home, how had they got in? And it was obvious why they were here. Her resolve to be angry with them ran from her.

Laura knew it was Sara behind her, she could smell her perfume. Jake stepped forward close to her, reached out and squeezed a nipple, then sank his teeth into the other side of her neck. Sara closed fingers over her other nipple, and said, 'Am I looking forward to having you, and fucking you Laura, or what!'

If any further words were ever needed to deepen the already ocean deep seduction, those were they. Laura's legs were giving way, she clutched at Jake, trying to keep herself upright. Laura was completely under their collective control at this point, her mind wouldn't work. Jake and Sara had gained the ascendancy completely. All she wanted was to be fucked in any way they cared to choose.

What had happened at school had completely blown her away; there was no resistance in her at all. She was theirs, she wanted to be theirs, that's all there was to it now.

'Please,' she whispered.

'Please what Laura?' Sara said in her ear.

'I, I, I, I need you, I need you both, please don't make me wait any longer, please?' she sobbed.

'Did our little act turn you on in the gym, Laura?' Sara said.

'Yes, oh God yes Sara, it did, its made me crazy,'

'Made you crazy Laura? crazy for what you slut.' Sara told her gruffly.

The very word 'slut' mangled her mind more.

Jake was still biting and kissing her neck and squeezing nipples. Laura could feel his prick pressing into her, she was desperate to be given relief, and she was getting so hot that she would sell her soul for them.

'On your knees Laura,' Sara told her. Jake stood away and Laura sank down, she had no way of staying up. 'Take your clothes off now Laura!' Sara told her. She got them off as fast as her jittery arms and hands would allow her to.

Naked now, Sara told her blonde beautiful captive to get up on her knees, and bow her head. She did so, not really knowing what she was doing, she didn't care, she wanted to be used and abused as long as she got the satisfaction she was craving. The crushing need for her two black seducers was paramount.

Jake was no longer in her view, she saw Sara disappear behind her, when she reappeared she too was naked. 'Look at me my little slut,' she was told. 'Do you need me Laura, what would you give for a piece of my pussy Mmmm?'

Laura was looking up at the most glorious female sight she had ever seen. Sara's black skin was glistening, there was a sheen over her, she seemed to be bathed in light. The smooth contours, her sleek shape, the firm upturned breasts, her long dark hair swaying around her shoulders as she looked down at her conquered teacher. The long legged black beauty willowed above her, Sara's whole body was alive with vitality.

Sara stood in front of her about 3 feet away. 'Come here Laura and worship my pussy, my black pussy, just like I told you that you wanted to.'

Laura shuffled to her as quickly as she could; Sara raised one leg, Laura got right under her and drove her face and mouth up into the beautiful black and pink gash, of her both, tormentor, and life giver.

Laura held herself to her with her hands on Sara's thighs; she sucked, licked, probed and nibbled at her juicy succulent vagina. Without realising it, she was being lowered onto her back in her own sitting room, and then Sara was kneeling over her, knees either side of her lovely blonde head forcing her pussy right down and into Laura's lips, tongue and mouth. Laura's arms were held down by Sara's legs, she was pinned.

Sara took hold of her wrists, now she was fully pinned down under her. She was soon to find out that Sara was now her young and very dominant mistress. Sara pressed her thighs around her head and came in Laura's mouth, her honey nectar poured into her, Laura drank it all down, she loved it, she wanted it, and she knew she would always need more.

Sliding back down her body, Sara told her to keep her hands above her head. Laura obeyed, but Sara was intending to give her her first test in obedience. She gripped both steel hard nipples in her sharp nails and crushed them. The pain was severe, very severe, but so was her arousal.

'Please Sara stop, oh please?' she begged, but she never let her hands down, there was no way in hell she was going to do that. She had known the split second Sara had hooked her nails into her that she was under the spotlight.

Sara smiled down at her, leaned forwards and kissed her passionately, lovingly and tenderly. Laura swooned at her kiss, she loved women's kisses, their soft, yet demanding lips, and Sara's was the best.

'Okay Laura my nice little slut, you are my slut aren't you Laura? 'She asked pointedly. Laura looked at her and nodded her head. 'Yes Sara I am your slut, I will be what you want me to be, as long as you give me what I need.'

That was the wrong thing to say. Sara rounded on her.

'I beg your pardon; you will be my slut, if I do what you want, give you what you need?'

'And just who the fucking hell do you think you are Laura, you fucking whore!' She shouted at her hapless prisoner.

Laura was speechless, she realised her error and pleaded forgiveness.

With that Sara pounced back on her and jammed her knees back over her shoulders. Sara slapped her face several times, Laura struggled to free herself, but she couldn't.

'I'm sorry Sara, I'm so sorry, please stop, please forgive me?' she cried.

Sara slid back down, leaned in close and told her that she had better behave in future or she would be punished, and that she wouldn't like it. Laura capitulated. 'I will be your slut Sara, willingly, I swear. Please don't hurt me anymore, I'll be good.'

Laura had never been mastered by anyone in her life, she had always been on top of her game, in charge, and in control of her destiny. Sara in minutes had shown her differently. That had now changed dramatically in less then one day. Her submission came as a great surprise to her, but she also liked the odd feeling of it, maybe it wouldn't be so bad?

Sara clipped Laura's clit in her nails, and pulled at it. Laura squirmed in pain and arousal. 'Would you like to cum slut, is that what you want?'

'Yes yes Sara, oh god yes please,' she was just about to explode when Sara removed her nails. She looked at her horror stricken; she needed to cum so so desperately.

'Go upstairs Laura, Jake is waiting for you in your bed.' Sara told her. 'And don't let him or me down, you had better make him happy Laura, if you don't, you and I will be having words later, and I assure you, you won't like that either!'

Laura rose on wobbly legs; Sara whacked her on her behind. 'Get a move on you slut, your black master is waiting to fuck you, GO, NOW!' Laura hurried off as fast as she could go, the very thought of having Jake's beautiful black cock in her married white pussy almost made her cum halfway up the stairs.

Laura dashed into the room; Jake was laying on his back, his gorgeous black cock more or less pointing at her ceiling. She hurried to him, but he held up a hand.

'Down Laura, right here at the side of the bed.' He told her.

She dropped immediately to her knees, which came as a relief; her legs were so weak now. Jake swung his legs over her, and placed his feet either side. She was between his.

'Need any instructions black cock slut?' he asked.

'Is that what I am now, am I his slut too?' Laura said to herself. The only answer could only be one way, it was yes.

'No sir,' she said enthused, and dove at his prick, she got about half of him in before she pulled back. Laura attacked it as if her life depended on her sucking him off. Jake was in heaven, looking down at his blonde beautiful teacher enthusiastically sucking him off, was almost as good as being fucked by Sara.

Laura went to town on Jake's prick; she seemed to know that if she didn't make him cum, she wouldn't get what her body was going insane for, his gorgeous beautiful thick, long fat prick in her.

He grabbed her hair and yanked her forward, his prick was forced down her throat, she gagged, he let her off then pulled her back on, Laura timed his movements, and soon she was in sync with him, then he blew his load, it choked Laura but she got it all down. She was immensely pleased with herself. 'I have just made my master cum!' she told herself.

That mental statement that he was her master made her realise how far she had come in such a short space of time. She had been taken, captured, forced into seduction, pussy whipped, beaten, and told she was a slut for black cock. And she could find no reason to disagree!

Laura climbed on to the bed and cuddled into him. 'Please Jake; please make love to me, please?'

'Wouldn't you rather be fucked Laura?'

'Oh yes Jake, yes I would, oh please please Jake fuck me, fuck me as much as you like, as long as you like and as hard as you like.' She told him desperately.

'Tell me one thing first.' He said.

'What Jake, what, please tell me?'

'Are you a black cock slut Laura; Sara says you are, is that what you are now?'

'Yes Jake yes, yes I am.' She chanted.

'Tell me then, or you'll wait for this,' and he waved his prick at her.

'Oh Jake, I am your black cock slut, I am a whore for your black cock, I need to be fucked by your big black cock, please Jake, fuck your slut, please?'

'Let me tell you something else Laura,' he said, 'Sara is the boss, you are hers, I am hers, she will decide for us, its like a chain of command, there is her, there is me, and at the bottom of the heap there is you, understand?'

Laura then fully understood her position, they had turned her, they had overtaken her, and their open ended plans had worked beautifully. They had opened the door, and Laura had stepped right through and into an abyss from which there was no turning back. But more to the point, she didn't think she would ever want to.

Jake got over her. 'Put me in Laura,' he told her. Laura grabbed his prick for the very first time; her heart felt like it would burst. Jake pushed and her love chute opened like a flower in the morning sun.

The breadth of it filled her; she felt it all giving way to the black log that was invading her pussy. It seemed to be pushing her pelvises apart as it sank in further. Then the mushroom head found a slight obstruction, this was because a prick had never been this far in. Laura's eyes shut tight as he forced it up her, her legs clamped him in a vice like grip, her arms were around him, and her nails dug gouges in his back.

Jake bottomed out, he looked at the beautiful face of his teacher, but she was only his teacher in the classroom, here it was he who was the teacher. At just 21 years of age he was already a consummate and powerful lover, he and Sara had experimented in everything. Laura's face was contorted; her pouty sexy lips were in a perfect O. Her eyes glued shut, she was rigid, she couldn't move, she was nailed!

Jake moved his hips back, Laura moaned, then he bruised it back in, Laura came, her orgasm beat her senseless, she never felt it beginning, she always felt it beginning, but not this time. A guttural groan escaped her mouth. Jake drove it in again, Laura screamed softly, then Jake began to speed up, soon he was thrashing his prick into her so hard it made her cry, huge tears fell down her face, the pain was wonderfully horrific, she had never before been here.

Her orgasms under him were manic; she had waited all her life unknowingly for this. They utterly decimated her; the wait for this from that moment in the gym was upon her. She had at last found a lover that could, and already was doing her, in the way she had only dreamed of.

Jake continued to fuck her with as much power as he could. But even he couldn't hold of his impending ejaculation, he came, his head tossed backwards, the final pile driving thrust into her pussy nearly split her in two.

He lay over her, bent his head and kissed her, she accepted it all, she was in a state of never ending orgasmic bliss. She was still tight around him. Biting his shoulder softly as her befuddled mind regained some sense of composure.

'Oh Jake, Jake oh Jake, that was by a universe, the best ever, oh my darling, don't pull out, please stay in me, please?' She begged. He did, he wanted to, he felt an affinity with her, he bit her neck above her shoulder and left a huge hickey, he had marked her, she would always be marked now as his, and of course Sara's when she came to them.

Jake slowly wiggled his hips, Laura sighed into him, this was what her life was to be, her husband would go, or she would, she was finished with him. New doors had opened and she wasn't going to turn around and go back, no way!

Jake hooked his legs through hers and rolled onto his side, taking her with him. Laura gasped as his cock slid about in her hot, stretched and cum filled pussy, she was in heaven.

The 36 year old beauty, who was wanted by men and women, boys and girls wholesale, was well and truly taken now. Since the first time she had been made love to at a tender age, she was home. This was what she had been unknowingly waiting for, she was in! No out was required.

She breathed kisses into his neck, told him she thought she was already in love, but didn't know how? She would never say no to him, or Sara, she added quickly, as he peered at her.

He caressed her tits, she moaned, the inflamed swollen buds were super sensitive, her body tightened under his touch.

'Oh god Jake, Argggh, Ooooh, oh Mmmm,' she moaned.

'How many lessons do you think you might need Laura to be what we want you to be?' he asked her.

'I don't understand Jake, what do you mean? What you want me to be?' she whispered, fearing the answer.

'Think black cock, slut, think black pussy, slut, do I need to elaborate?'

Laura knew that answer. 'No Jake, you don't, I will be what you want me to be, do what you want me to do, for the first time in my life, I am really where I want to be, although I didn't know it until today.' She told him honestly

In between all this he was cruising her nipples, she had mini orgasms running through her, his kisses were being returned whole heartedly and willingly. His prick, while partly soft still filled her, her pussy was trying to clamp itself to her.

'We will allow you to teach yourself at first, but guide you too, and from now on, we will refer to you as Sapphire, that is the name you will answer to, okay?'

Laura sensed that it wouldn't be a good time to argue that statement. 'Yes Jake, I will.

She felt the bed move, Sara was at her back.

'Well Jake, how did it go, how was she, as good as we thought she would be, or better?' she asked him.

'Far far better Sara, Sapphire is wonderful, she longs to be our slut, whore, or slave, whatever we decide, is more than acceptable, isn't it Sapphire?'

This was her first test. 'Yes Sara, Jake, it's a world I know nothing of, but I am looking forward to being with you both, all I ask is, please don't hurt me, that wouldn't work for me, honestly.' She said softly, not knowing what the response was going to be.

'There will be occasional spankings Sapphire, which will be unavoidable, you accept that?' Her hand was already raised above her gorgeous rump.

'Yes Sara, yes, I accept that.' She offered her lips to her, Sara took them. Never the less, Sara's hand landed in a stunning slap. 'Owww,' she cried.

'Go and make us all supper Sapphire,' Sara ordered her. But not before she dug a silver tipped nail deep into her tight puckered hole.

'Ooooh,' she wailed, 'please?'

Sara pulled it out, 'we'll both be in there soon Sapphire, keep that in your beautiful head.' She told her. Laura looked at both of them, nodded her head, and hurried off.

In the kitchen as she worked, she pondered her life's change. How she had become a slut, or a slave, to two of her pupils in a day or two. It was something she found hard to contemplate, but she knew it excited her, their black skin against her white blonde one was more than she could fathom, the glorious feeling within her was fantastic.

Her whole body tingled at the thought of returning upstairs and them taking her again, a mini orgasm rippled through once more. What has happened to me? She giggled in delight.

Laura got sent out to town the following morning after making breakfast. Sara told her to go and buy a nice black strap on double ended dildo, 'so I can fuck you in your arse Sapphire,' she told her.