Laura's Pantyhose

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
flim62
flim62
286 Followers

When we reached the car , she opened the door and sat on the seat with her feet on the ground. She pulled her skirt all the way up, exposing her long luscious legs in black panty hose—pantyhose that had a tiny oval of cotton cut out. She didn't expose just her legs to me – she exposed her pussy lips. The light was dim, but I could see that they were dark red and surrounded by a fringe of curly dark brown hair.

"Kneel down, quick!," she whispered urgently.

I did as I was told.. She again took my face in her hands and guided me towards her cunt. More gently this time she pushed my face into her crotch and I got the full scent of a woman's hot cunt. And taste, because she whispered "lick me!". For about 15 seconds I was in heaven, pushing my tongue into her most intimate place, tasting directly for the first time the sweet nectar of a woman's cunt.

She gently pushed my head away and said "thank you," in a sincere voice. Then she said in a normal voice, "The books are in these two boxes." We picked up the boxes and walked back to the house. All the way I was struggling to fix the scent and taste of Laura's pussy in my mind forever and trying not to cream in my shorts again.

And that is pretty much the end of the story. My little interlude with Laura gave me many nights of masturbatory pleasure. A second more lasting effect (probably because it was my first real sexual encounter with an older woman) was that it made me a lover of pantyhose and stockings and made me prefer to go down on a woman rather than have hr go down on me. I'm not a fetishist—I don't have to have pantyhose to get off— and I certainly don't object to having a woman suck my cock. But given the choice, I'd rather kneel down in front of a woman, push her skirt up,, caress her nylon-covered legs and poke my tongue into her cunt than just about anything else.

flim62
flim62
286 Followers
12