Laura's Tale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rosemary casually slipped her arm around Laura's waist, her fingers just below her navel. Laura sighed and reached behind to cup Rosemary's bare cheek in her hand, running her hand softly over her bottom. Their nipples firmed and the surrounding tissue crinkled and puckered. small fair hairs on the necks erected, their nostrils flared. They grinned and turned their heads to each other, exchanging small kisses.

"Have you heard?"

"Yes, he phoned this morning..."

"And?"

"And he wants to meet up, here, this weekend."

"How do you feel about it?"

"It's been twenty years, so it will be difficult."

"Sure you want to do this?"

"Yes, I should have done it years ago, before we met, I couldn't though."

"And does he know about us?"

"Yes I said I had a partner, a woman I love and care for deeply."

"And?"

"And he wants to meet you, size you up I suppose."

"See if I'm good enough?"

"Partly, partly just curiosity I guess."

"OK, what's the plan Stan?"

"We meet here at eleven, we talk, go out to lunch, after that we take it as it falls."

"You want to go to lunch just the two of you?"

"No! definitely not, I want you there with me, I'm a notorious coward."

"Rosie you are one of the strongest women I know, it will be fine."

"I hope so, are you sure you want to go through with this?"

"Absolutely! Brrr, now look my nipples are like hatpegs and my pussies got an icicle hanging from it, let's go in."

Saturday was a fine bright day and they rose early, showered together dressed and breakfasted. Two hours later the apartment gleamed and they sat exhausted but happy. Promptly at eleven the entry phone went and Rosemary pressed the door release and shouted "come on in" into the speaker. Two minutes later the door handle turned and a tall well built man walked in, he smiled and walked towards Rosemary.

"Hallo Mum,"

"Hallo Geoff,"

They hugged and kissed, swaying slightly then stepped apart.

"Geoff this is my partner, Laura. Laura, this is Geoff, my son."

"Hi pleased to meet you."

"Likewise,"

They fumbled a hug and laughed, shaking hands and standing close.

"Wow, nice place, Mum. Can I say at the start I'm not alone, my wife and our daughter are waiting outside."

"Oh Geoff bring them in, please."

"Okay,"

Geoff walked back to the door and as he opened it beckoned. A stunning blonde woman and a tall gangly blond thirteen year old walked in.

"Mum this is Ellen and Maudie, Ellen this my Mum and Laura her partner, Maudie this is your Nan and Laura."

Ellen came over to Rosemary and hugged her tightly. Maudie walked to Laura hesitatingly, Laura smiled and held her hand out. Maudie took it but slid her hand up it until Laura grasped her and held her tight. Maudie smiled and kissed Laura's cheek.

"Hallo Maudie, I'd say call me Auntie Laura, but you're too grown up, so I guess Laura will do."

"Thanks Laura, it's good to meet you."

They switched and Laura hugged Ellen, feeling her tremble as they fitted together.

"Sorry, I'm a little nervous, I guess."

"Yeah big situations, I hate them."

Ellen smiled and held Laura. Rosemary was stroking Maudies hair and grinning like a Cheshire Cat.

"I'll make some drinks, tea, coffee, juice, squash, whatever."

"Tea please,"

"Me too,"

"Three,"

"Okay, Rosie the usual?"

"Mmmm, thanks hun."

Laura went to the kitchen with a grin on her face, they seemed nice she thought. A sound behind her made her turn and she saw Ellen and Maudie in the doorway.

"Hi.. can we help? I think Geoff and Rosemary need a few minutes together."

"Sure, come on in. Mugs are best I think, that okay?"

"Yes that's what we use, you get a decent drink that way."

"Yes, look can I be rude? Has Geoff explained about Rosie and me.. you know?"

Laura made a hopeless gesture, arms up and crooked, palms flat, rising and falling on her toes.

"Oh that your lesbians, oh sure, why do you think it's going to be a problem?"

"Never sure, you see what remains of my family are quietly forgetting about me, sadly."

"Oh, 'have you heard about Laura, tut,tut,tut' that sort of thing?"

"That exactly. Sorry, it was stupid of me, forget I said anything."

"Do you have any regrets about coming out?"

"None!"

"Good then if you don't have a problem, neither do we, okay?"

"Okay, thanks."

"Oh for heavens sake, give me a hug."

Ellen stepped forward and engulfed Laura, Maudie smiled and twisted her body in a self hug. Catching sight Ellen grabbed her and pulled her to them. Laura ran her arm around Maudies shoulder. they swayed together until the heard the click of the kettle switching off. Laura broke away grinning and began to pour the hot water into the mugs, whilst Maudie found the milk in the fridge. Laura found plates and the biscuit barrel. they trooped back into the lounge. They saw Geoff and Rosemary by the balcony, arms around each other deep in conversation.

"Hi, teas up, want a biscuit Geoff?"

"No thanks I'm watching my weight, but you go ahead."

"Ohh that old man trap, my bodies a temple, you gorge yourself honey." Ellen said with a grin.

Maudie laughed and dipped her hand in the barrel, closely followed by Laura. Grinning Geoff walked over to Ellen and kissed her,

"Daaad!" Maudie said with faked distaste. Geoff grinned and did it again,

"I know," said Rosemary, "Wrinkly sex, urgh!"

"Naaaan!" Maudie went red and sat down on the sofa.

After that the conversation loosened and it turned into a happy family day. They talked, went to lunch, walked in the country park, came back, had a snack and sat down to a bottle of wine. By eight pm everyone was hungry again so they whipped up an omelette of gigantic proportions, with, onions, potatoes, mushrooms, tomatoes and peppers. A crusty stick of bread, salads and pickles completed the feast and they settled down to eat again.

After the meal they reluctantly parted and Rosemary and Laura watched Geoff's car from the balcony, waving like idiots as it left.

"Rosie are you OK?"

"Sure, that was nice. Geoff wants us to go to their place next time. He's talking about during Maudie's half term week, he wants us to go up for a few days, so we can really get to know each other."

"Cool, you'll enjoy that, is everything OK?"

"Laura," Rosemary paused, "Geoff has offered to give me away, if we decide to marry. In fact he insists, what do you think?"

"I think he'd be perfect, well I'm game if you are?"

"Is that a proposal?"

"No, this is a proposal."

Laura sank to one knee, she took Rosemary's hand and looked her in the eyes.

"Rosemary Tebbit, would you consent to be my wife?"

"Laura Dennison that would make me the happiest woman alive, yes, yes please, I would like to be your wife, will you be mine?"

"Without a doubt, in a heartbeat, absolutely, I thought you'd never ask."

"I don't have a ring, do you..?"

"No I just have been trying to find a way to ask you, I've racked my brains and then you just give me the right opening."

"Ohh, how funny."

"I have a suggestion, we both had a happy marriage with wonderful men. What say we swap our own wedding rings when we marry, then all four of us are involved."

"Beautiful, perfect, I know Norman would have loved you, yes that's perfect."

"David definitely liked you too, he said you were a perfect neighbour, so that's agreed then."

Laura stood and they kissed, they held each other very tightly and rested their heads on each others shoulders, arms around each other.

Six years later.

Laura slowly pushed the strap-on into Rosemary's wet and welcoming vagina, they both "oohhh'd" as their bodies met. Kissing they began to rotate their hips, the base of the latex cock and belt grinding Rosemary's clit, but the belt also rubbed against Laura too. They held each other, Rosemary in Laura's lap, their breasts squashed together. They had come so far, married and settled in their penthouse apartment.

Bing-Bong, the sound of the entry-phone disturbing their tryst.

"Shit, should we ignore it?"

"Nan, it's me," they heard.

"It's Maudie, are we expecting her?"

"No, not that I can remember anything."

"OK, ease up and go and let her in."

"Nan are you there?"

"Right, I'll let her in and grab some clothes."

Leaping up surprisingly athletically for a fifty eight year old, Rosemary ran naked to the phone and pressed the door lock, they heard the buzz and click. Quickly Rosemary pulled on her jeans and a top, not bothering with underwear, swiftly running her hands through her hair.

"Are you coming?" she hissed at Laura who had disappeared into the bedroom.

"The buckles jammed I can't get the damn thing off!"

Rosemary grinned then giggled, then let go a real belly laugh, she put her head round the door grinning.

Laura frowned, then giggled then joined Rosemary in a full bloodied laugh.

The outer door opened

"Hi Nan, Laura?"

"She's here you go on, I'll sort this out."

Rosemary closed the bedroom door and stepped out into the lounge. Her nineteen year old granddaughter Maudie stood grinning, her blond hair long and loose, shining in the sunlight streaming in through the balcony doors. She had been a gangling thirteen year old when Rosemary and her parents had re-united after a gap of twenty years. Ever since she and Rosemary had met frequently, both at the apartment and at her home. By sixteen she was able to stay for a few days with Laura and Rosemary, dropped off by her parents, returned by Rosemary and Laura.

Standing behind Maudie was Fred, her best friend from nursery. They had grown up together and were inseparable, as Carly Simons had said from rag dolls to brassieres. They were so close that soon a visit from Maudie always included Fred. Fred was taller than Maudie and stood six foot two in her stockinged feet. She was superbly proportioned. Toned and athletic she swam for the local club and also had a spell with regional and the UK national team. Maudie was more track and field than swimmer and despite her height was the schools, county and regional heptathlon champion.

They slipped their coats off and Rosemary saw that they were dressed almost identically, t-shirts, no bra, and denims. On their feet stylish blue loafers with little tassels.

At that moment Laura came out the bedroom in her robe. Looking pleadingly at Rosemary.

"I can't get it off!" she mouthed, Rosemary's lips twitched.

Laura frowned then smiled,

"Hi Maudie, Hi Fred, what brings you here?"

"Oh in the area and thought we'd pop in, are you OK, not ill are you?"

"No fine, fine, err, coffee, tea err drink?"

I'd love an apple juice if you have it?"

"Sure, Maudie?"

"Yes apple would be great, but here give me a hug Laura."

Before she could protest Maudie flung herself into Laura's arms, crushing up against her. Then she stiffened and giggled, then she hugged Laura tighter. Moving away she put her hand to her mouth and blushed. But before Laura could move Fred took her place. Laura felt her breath knocked out of her at the feel of Fred pressing against her body, then a gasp as she broke away.

"Oh My God are you wearing a strap-on?"

"Fred?"

"What? You must have felt it too?"

"Yes but Laura's my family, it'd be rude to say anything."

"You blushed, that's nearly as bad."

"Oh Shit," said Laura and sat down.

As she sat her robe parted slightly and the tip of the latex penis pushed up between the folds. Rosemary gasped and looked at Laura catching her eye. Nodding downwards she tried to let her know without the others noticing. As Laura looked down, they heard the two girls react too. Desperately Laura tried to cross her leg and drag the errant cock out of sight.

"I don't believe this!" she said putting her head in her hands.

"Why are you wearing it, I mean apart from the obvious?"

"The belt buckle has jammed, poor Laura is trapped in it."

"Well at least she knows what a guy feel like when he gets a stiffy at the wrong time." Maudie said and laughed, the others broke up too, easing the tension.

It's the first time we've tried one," Laura said bitterly.

"Any good?" said Fred genuinely interested.

"Well I'm not sure our sex life is a subject for open discussion, but I am not disappointed with it." said Rosemary smiling and sitting next to Laura.

"Would that be the strap-on or the person wearing it?" Maudie said intrigued.

"Well I'd say ninety percent Laura and ten percent strap-on. She's very inventive you know."

"Rosie, can we change the subject?"

"Sorry Hun, do you want to go and have another try?"

"I can't see what I've done, I think I need some help."

"We'll help, won't we Fred, it's kinda in the zone of why we're here."

"Oh ho! so there is a motive in your visit?"

"Yes Mrs Dennison," said Fred grinning.

"Fred, when as the last time you called me Mrs Dennison?"

"When you first married?"

"Probably, okay kids out with it!"

"I think we should help Laura first."

"Thanks Maudie." Laura had her head in her hands.

"Stand up Laura and take your robe off."

"I'm kinda naked under here!"

"We're all girls together, I don't think we're built any different Laura."

"Okay Maudie, here goes."

Laura untied the robe and slipped it away from her groin but tried to keep her breasts and back covered. The two girls said it wasn't enough so with a shrug Laura let the robe fall away. The two girls admired her still taut body and she smiled shyly feeling her nipples firming in the cool morning air. Fred and Maudie knelt down and examined the strap-on's straps.

Then, whilst Fred at the front held the sides, Maudie tried to lift the buckle strap and slip the belt out of the buckle, she tugged gently then harder. This caused Laura's hips to rotate, the penis waggling in front of Fred's face. Fred grinned and laughed, opening her mouth wide. At that point there was a snap and the buckle and its strap snapped off. Unfortunately also at that point Laura had taken a step forward to stop herself falling. Fred's eyes bulged as the latex cockhead entered her mouth. She bit down and found herself with a mouthful of cock.

Holding the snapped belt Maudie looked with horror at Fred. As the rest of the harness was no longer held tight it loosened allowed the rest of the strap-on to drop away. Fred spat the cock out and threw back her head and howled, Maudie lay on the floor crying with laughter. Rosemary, grinning, looked at Laura who had her face in her hands, she couldn't tell if she was laughing or crying.

After a while it calmed down and they managed to find a seat each, Fred and Maudie couldn't look at each other and Laura rubbed her hips as she stood naked in the lounge. They looked astonished at the red marks on Laura's hips and the tops of her legs.

"Ouch Laura that needs to be sorted straight away, this has obviously been chafing quite a bit. I bet Nan can help you do that, here!"

Fred handed the broken strap-on to Laura, who, bending, kissed her on the cheek. Laura disappeared then reappeared ten minutes later in T-shirt and jeans.

Meanwhile Rosemary had organised drinks, they sat and chatted for a while, then Laura suggested a late breakfast or brunch. Setting to the four females produced a warming breakfast of bacon, sausage, tomatoes, mushrooms and scrambled eggs. All four ate heartily, toast and marmalade followed. After clearing up they went back to the lounge.

"OK. after all that fun, care to tell us why your here?"

Maudie took Fred's hand,looking her Grandmother in the eye she said calmly and clearly.

"Fred and I are lovers and we are going to be living together, we've decided to let everyone know now, we don't want to hide things anymore."

"Okay, so have you told Mum and Dad?"

"Yes, we've come from there this morning."

"And?..."

"A bit shocked but not concerned, they love Fred anyway, so it's no big deal."

"What are you intending to do?"

"Well we're in our first year and in Hall, luckily in a shared room. We had to do some maneuvering but we swapped around and now share. Next year we want to rent somewhere outside near the University."

"Okay, what about your studies, are you keeping up to date, are you getting the grades."

"Yup, I'm mainly B+ and A-, clever clogs over here is a straight A+,"

Maudie jerked her thumb at Fred who grinned and nodded.

"What do your parents think of you being together Fred, I mean as in the same room?"

"My Mum and Dad weren't pleased about the whole relationship thing at first, but they're okay now. As long as I get the grades they're happy."

"So Nan, what do you think?"

"I think that you are very brave, very sensible and completely foolish."

"Really?"

"Yes, but it's love and it's never the easy route is it?"

"Laura?"

"I agree with Rosie, but I would add, you don't need anyone's blessing, it's your life, go for it."

"I knew you guys would understand, thanks."

Maudie threw herself at Rosemary and scrambled onto her lap. Fred reached for Laura and held her hand tightly.

"I have a question," Laura said, "Why are you called Fred? Is your name Fredericka?"

Fred laughed,

"No, it's a nickname. I have two older brothers, I was always doing what they did, climbing trees, digging holes, throwing mud at each other, riding my bike, chasing after them, when I wasn't with Maudie. They called me Fred, as I was more like a boy than a girl."

"So what's your real name then?"

"Angela, and I hate it."

"So what do they call you in College?"

"Fred, when they ask my name I say Fred. At times I don't even remember it's Angela and if anyone called me that, it would take me a while to cotton on they meant me."

"I know you're doing medicine, what's your aim?"

"She's going to be a Surgeon," said Maudie, "She always operated on my dolls, pulling an arm or leg off, refitting it and strapping it up. We had our own version of Doctors and Nurses, you would have laughed. I wrote up the symptoms and charts, Fred did the operations, I did after care and patient discharge."

"Yes it was brilliant, we used to play for hours. My brothers loved it, they could play football or ride their bikes without me charging around."

The entry-phone buzzed,

"Hi Mum, it's Ellen and me, can we come up?"

"Hi Honey, here," Rosemary pressed the door release and a few minutes later the outer door opened and Geoff and Ellen came in.

"Hi Mum, Hi Laura, ladies," Geoff came and gave everyone a hug. Ellen followed.

"So heard the big news?"

"Yes, we've just been talking about it, how do you feel?"

"OK, no big deal, they've been all over each other since way back, I'm not really surprised."

"Ellen?"

"Really?"

"Really?"

"To be honest, as the only straight lady here, I feel like I'm letting the side down." she said and laughed.

"Mum!"

"Do you love Geoff?"

"You bet!"

"Then honey you're on the right side anyway."

"Thanks Rosemary."

"Rosie's right, remember we both had good marriages to decent men, it's only the circumstances that have changed. Had they lived then I've no doubt we would have been good friends but not partners."

"True, my love, but we are very happy together."

"Yes no doubt about that, to find another soul mate and know true love and happiness again is a fantastic feeling. I thought I could never love another like I loved Dave, I was wrong, very wrong. It is possible to have a very deep and binding love no matter what the circumstances."

"All I know is that I am forever grateful to Laura for her love and friendship. I never thought I could be this happy again. And having you, Ellen and Maudie and not forgetting the gorgeous Fred in it too, means I am in heaven."

"Aww Mum, don't, we lost so much but gained much more."

"I hope we're like this when we're old."

"Watch it Fred, we're not that old."