Lavender

Story Info
An experience.
1.1k words
4.33
20.4k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was already chamomile in the house. She had grown accustomed to it strong with lemon juice and honey. Drunk like this it induced a heady sleep. In order to carry out his instructions she would have to go shopping for the other things. These were but one of many instructions. Written and sent by email. To please they were to be carried out exactly.

She started on Wednesday and bought the baby oil, going to the supermarket as usual. Throwing fruit, milk, and other everyday stuff into the trolley. As per instructions she wore no knickers. Under her skirt she was yet no one knew. She thought about him entirely. Her labia beginning to swell as she reached for the oil and placed it amongst other groceries.

Thursday passed. She promised herself that she would complete this all by Saturday afternoon. On Friday she went shopping for lavender. In a town full of intelligent faces with nothing else to buy. She wore a slightly shorter skirt. The afternoon sunlight warmed her back, arms and legs taught from rowing. Tight and tense from a difficult meeting. Again naked beneath her skirt. More naked because she had removed her pubic hair. A naked vagina, pubescent and expectant for Saturday's pleasure. She found the lavender oil in amongst other extravagances at the back of the book shop. Removed the stopper to sample the aroma and think of him.

Morning: Saturday. Busy life so time passed. Breakfasts and packing off children. A quick dash to the gym and protracted row. Meeting a new personal trainer and as many abdominal sit ups as her body could muster. Trying not to think of him. Teaching, phone calls and decisions. Her smooth naked body and between her legs aching for him.

Saturday's late afternoon/early evening had arrived. She bathed and wrapped herself in a towel. Made her chamomile tea. Made it strong and added fresh pressed lemon juice and honey. Tested the taste. Took the baby oil and lavender oil and went upstairs to bed.

Warm sunlight poured through the floral curtains. The light was good. The room was warm. She lay across her bed and peeled off the bath towel so as to lay on it. Began to drink her tea which she placed, between sips, on a small chair next to her bed. Thoughts of him crowded her mind, wanting him to be thinking of her also. Began to remember the first time they might make love together on this very bed.

The smell of his body. The sound of his voice.....'Let me see what you have for me....'

She dotted lavender oil along the edges of the towel on which she lay. Its strong heady scent filled the air and she visualised the purple haze of lavender fields according to his instructions. These were their fields and their fields alone. And no one could take then away from her. No one could take him away from her. The touch of his lips and the promise of that first kiss.

So she drank tea to wet her lips, drank until it warmed her hungry belly. Took oil, poured it first along her arms and rubbed her forearms. Outlining her muscles each arm with care. Oiled her thighs and knees. Oiled her calves and the backs of her ankles and her Achilles tendons. Strong feet, each one raised into the air, pointed toes like a ballerina. Oiled between her toes. Her insoles. Her hands became his. Massaging herself according to his instructions.

Then she paused to drink more tea, closing her eyes as it trickled down her throat. Thought of his mouth and his tongue inside hers. And their saliva meeting.

She poured oil onto the flat surface of her belly. Hands stroked the oil into her brown skin. Body shining in the sunlight. Closed her eyes and thought of their dream bed coalescing and becoming real in the centre of a world of lavender fields. Anarchies of scattered poppies. Breezes turning flowers into to waves and her hands moved lower. She breathed deeply and more deeply. Breathed aikido-like into her hara. Moving her hands in between her legs and separating her thighs. Feeling the smoothness around her labia and vagina. Created her hands as his and his alone. Took her right forefinger and traced her labia, felt them parting and the wetness in between. Thought of the outline of his mouth and the sculptured edges of his lips and that he could be poised to kiss her . Brushed her clitoris until the tip of it swelled and was erect. Gently pushed one finger inside her vagina, brushing her clitoris as he might. Visualised his name and said it secretly in side her head as if calling him. Two fingers now inside. His beautiful perfect fingers fucking her. Felt herself wet and relaxed around him. Felt herself tense and pull her rim of muscles as if drawing him deeper inside her body. Thought of their first meeting and how quickly he might simply be aroused for her.

Her two fingers moved more quickly, vaginal muscled pulling skin on skin. And he was fucking her. She rounded her back, breathed deeply then caught her breath, bent her knees. Her feet arched as if she held him there between them. Then pressed her fingers even deeper inside to reach her g spot. Wanted his kisses and his mouth upon hers. Sweated so that her sweat mingled with the oil on her skin. More deep penetrations with her hand. Thought of the sweat on his body and the heat generated between them. Decided now that if her hand was actually him that she would give herself entirely to him now, move towards his thrust and entirely match his rhythm.....'Good girl............' Knew only that she was carrying out his instructions, the first of many. Wanted this to last forever. Needed so to come.

As her fingers penetrated finally hot fluid gushed from deep inside her, flooding her hand. Running down the inside of her legs. Like a river. The towel beneath her soaked with cum. All the muscles of her body melted for him. The centre of all her thoughts held him. Held him close to her and in her arms...until her hands became her own once more and softer ripples of juice eased out of her. She moved to pull a blanket around her. Wrapped her arms around herself and curled childlike. Wanted him to be there to commend her on carrying out his instructions. 'Good girl'.........only an echo of his perfect voice. The sweet strong smell of lavender remaining. And slept.