Lawnmower Boy Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, ma'am," I answered.

"And you can stop calling me ma'am. You're making me feel old," she said with a soft laugh.

"Yes, ma'am," I responded.

Old habits die hard and when you are as scared as I was that evening, it takes more concentration than I could manage.

She smiled at my clumsiness but said nothing more. She kicked off her shoes and pushed them aside.

"Well, take off my blouse," she directed.

I followed her directions and pulled the blouse back off her shoulders and down her arms until her hands pulled free of the sleeves. I handed it to her and she draped it across the dresser.

Turning her back, she looked over her shoulder and said, "How about unhooking my bra."

With trembling fingers, I grasped the bra closures and manipulated them briefly until I figured out how it worked. I was finally rewarded when the tension on the fabric relaxed. She turned back to face me, smiled and said, "How about removing it for me, Jeff."

I reached up to her shoulders and took the straps between my trembling fingers and lifted them pulling to the sides off her shoulders and down her arms. As I did, the cups pulled away from her breasts and finally left them bared to my gaze.

I stood entranced holding the bra and stared at her breasts. They had drooped a bit as the bra came away and they were big. At the time I had little concept of size but she was about a C-cup in retrospect. They looked firm and lovely. Her nipples were centered in a pink aureole about an inch in diameter.

"They're beautiful," I gasped.

"Thank you," she said. "Would you like to touch them?"

I hadn't realized I had spoken aloud and when I looked up, she smiled at me.

"Yes, ma'am," I croaked.

When I did not move for a few seconds, she smiled, took my hands and lifted them to her chest placing my open hand against her breasts with the palms against her nipples. I tightened my grip and felt the soft firmness. Her flesh was smooth and warm. I was mesmerized by the sensations of touching her. I began to move my hands squeezing and massaging her flesh.

As my hands moved, they dragged across her nipples eliciting a soft gasp. I finally moved my fingers down to the tantalizing points of her nipples. I felt them gently squeezing them between thumb and forefinger. As I did she gasped aloud.

I looked up at her face quickly asking, "Did I hurt you?"

"No," she replied, "It felt very nice when you pinched them like that."

She stood silently while I fondled her breasts and tweaked her nipples. Finally, she lifted her hands and took my shirt by the bottom edge and pulled it over my head.

She pulled me to her and hugged me again, this time moving her face up to mine and I sensed she was going to kiss me. As her face drew close to mine, I closed my eyes and felt her lips touch mine softly. As they did, I felt moistness on my lips and finally realized her lips were parted. I opened my lips and felt her tongue press against my lips and teeth. I opened my mouth and her tongue invaded it.

My first French kiss sent a shock through me and a chill down my spine. Her tongue twisted and probed in my mouth and then I realized that I should be doing something also. I began to fence with her tongue and the kiss grew more intense. My hard on was beginning to ache now in the confines of my Levi's.

Suddenly I felt her hand move between our bodies and she grabbed my hard on through my pants. I jumped and almost came pulling back from her.

She smiled and said, "You certainly have grown into quite the young man, Jeff. You're so big and hard."

Being as inexperienced as I was, I was mortified but thrilled at the same time. I wanted to be manly but I had no idea what to do. I was trying to follow her lead but had no experience to help. It was strictly 'learn as you go' that night.

"You must be awfully uncomfortable with those pants so tight. Let's get them off so you can relax a bit and get comfortable."

She opened the waist of my Levi's and unzipped them pulling them off my hips. She helped me get out of the pants quietly and stood in front of me again.

"Now, help me get these off," she said.

I pulled at the waist of her jeans and they slipped over the flare of her hips rolling down the top of her panties in the process. She then sat on the bed and extended first one foot, then the other for me to extricate her legs from their confines.

Once the jeans were off, I looked up the length of her legs admiring the soft curves. My gaze was drawn to her crotch, that secret place that was a primary focus of my interest and fantasies. The white panties revealed a dark area at her crotch which I decided was her pubic hair which I had seen at a distance earlier in the day. I stared at her crotch for a moment.

She moved back on the bed and patted the mattress for me to lie beside her. She lay on her back. Her large soft breasts jiggled as she settled on the bed.

"Would you like to kiss them," she asked.

I looked at her face and lowered my mouth to her chest, taking the nearest nipple into my mouth with a slight suction. I raked my tongue across the hard nub and she moaned as I continued to suckle on her breast.

Gently, she took my face between her hands and moved me to her other breast. With a little guidance, I realized it was her desire that I alternate. While sucking on one nipple, I began to tweak and fondle the other with a free hand.

As I became more comfortable with my strange and exhilarating situation, my hands began to wander farther. I knew I wanted to touch her between her legs and feel the flesh there. Finally, I worked up the courage to let my free hand wander farther toward her crotch, ever fearful that she would stop me.

She did not and finally my hand moved over the smoothness of her panties until I felt the curve of her belly drop away to that paradise between her legs. As my hand moved into that forbidden zone, she moved her legs apart allowing me free access. Going strictly on instinct at this point, I rubbed her pussy through the fabric and marveled at the warmth of the flesh beneath her panties.

I moved my face up to hers to kiss her again. As we kissed, I continued rubbing her crotch and she moaned into my mouth. As she broke our kiss, she whispered, "Let's get these off, okay?"

Initially, I was unsure of her intent but I realized as soon as she lifted her hips and pulled her panties down exactly where we were going, or at least where I hoped we were going. I watched her intently as she removed the panties. I was fascinated by the bush of her pubic hair.

As she discarded the panties, she took my hand and guided it back to her crotch. The sensation of her pubic hair against my palm was a completely new one and one I will always remember and cherish. I was actually feeling up my first girlfriend/woman. That's a sensation and experience a man seldom forgets.

As my fingers curled along the curve of her crotch, I felt the familiar warmth emanating from her body. I knew she had an opening down there but was not quite sure what to expect. As my fingers moved gently, I felt the depression that was her pussy slit. My middle finger coincidentally aligned itself with her slit. As I pressed my finger against her, it slipped smoothly between her outer lips and I felt for the first time the moist warmth of a woman's pussy: another first that would not be soon forgotten.

Rather clumsily I felt around her pussy until I found her opening and slipped my finger into her vagina. She indulged me for a minute as I stroked into her. Finally, she placed her hand over mine and said softly, "Let me show you."

She guided my fingers to gently stimulate her clit and labia. She instructed me to be gentle and slow with my fingers to make her feel better. As I became more familiar with what I was doing, she began to sigh and moan softly as I continued to touch her.

Finally, she said, "Take off your shorts, Jeff."

Nervously, I did as she bid trying to hide my hard on from her. But she was having none of that. As soon as I had removed my underwear, she pulled me closer and stroked her hand down my chest, across my stomach and took my rock hard cock in her hand.

"My, my," she said, "You're nice and hard. This is going to feel very good, Jeff. I think you are going to like it."

She stroked me slowly a couple of times and before I realized it, my cock was spurting my come all over her hand, her belly, her breasts and the sheets.

"Oh, God, Mrs. Johnson, I'm sorry," I almost cried.

"Shhh, don't worry about that. You're fine and I kind of expected it. Did it feel good?"

"Oh, God, yes, " I answered.

"And you're still good and hard, too; the young man's blessing," she said smiling. "Come over here."

She guided my movements until I was above her lying with my knees on the bed between her spread legs.

"Kiss me," she said softly.

As I did her bidding, I felt her fingers grasp my cock and pull me easily toward her. Then I felt the incredible warmth of her wet pussy as the head of my cock touched her. The sensations of pleasure were beyond description. It is something one must experience to understand. I almost came from that initial contact and probably didn't only because of my previous orgasm as she stroked me.

I eagerly pressed against her and the incredible sensations only multiplied as I slipped into her warm, wet sheath. I guess I was about half buried in her pussy when I started to come again. I felt my cock jerk several times as I went deeper into her filling her with my hot seed.

"That's okay, Jeff. I enjoyed feeling you come in me," she said obviously sensing what had happened.

I stopped when my belly was pressed close against hers. The sensations engulfing my senses were still incredible. The warmth of her pussy and the soft, wetness felt better than anything I had experienced in my life. I wanted to stay there forever.

Then I felt her muscles squeezing and caressing me. She began to move her pelvis slowly stroking me. I took her cue and began to withdraw and drive into her again and again. The sensations were increasingly intense and still beyond belief. I felt myself on the verge of coming again and stopped moving to postpone the inevitable. She sensed my dilemma and held me close. Feeling the crisis past, I started stroking her again slowly and she responded. After a couple of minutes, she tensed her entire body it seemed and locked her legs behind mine pushing her pussy hard against me as I reached the bottom of my stroke. Her reaction caused that delicious release again as I felt my cock once again pump a heavy load into her willing pussy.

I felt drained, like I was about to collapse on top of her. I moved aside and lowered my body to the bed looking at her as I did.

"Did I hurt you?" I asked tentatively.

After a moment she replied, "No, Jeff, you made me come and it felt so good. I think it's about time you got dressed and headed home. You wouldn't want to be late, now would you?" she teased.

"You must also keep this our little secret. If others find out, we won't be able to do this any more."

Just the suggestion that I might get to share her bed and body again was more than enough motivation to assure my silence.

"Uh, sure, yes ma'am," I agreed quickly.

I dressed quickly and headed home. I took a shower directly upon my return and went to bed early, sleeping more peacefully and soundly than I had for some time, partly from the exhaustion and partly from the elated satiation. I fell asleep dreaming of Mrs. Johnson's warm voluptuous body and fantasizing about our next meeting.

12