Lawyer to the (Porn) Stars: Natasha

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fittucker87
fittucker87
2,488 Followers

"Ready when you are," he says.

I palm and rub her upturned butt cheeks, then smack my cock against each one in turn.

"Ooooo, you're a nasty one, aren't you?" Natasha coos. "What are you waiting for? Put that big thing in my sweet pussy!"

I pull back and position the wide knob at her entrance. I then give her a sharp smack on the bottom. This gets her moving, first pumping back and taking me halfway in, then out and almost off, before pushing back again, deeper each time. In no time flat, I'm balls deep again in her deliciously tight and wet pussy. I lean forward and reach underneath her to hold her big melons as they swing to and fro. Her hard nipples are burning holes in my palms as I cradle their sweet weight. Natasha is grinding and tossing back at me, alleviating any need on my part to move. This allows me to sit back and enjoy the view of her jiggling butt and my wet pole thrusting into her. As much as I'd like for this to go on all day, her sugary walls won't allow it. I can feel the first lurch in my balls and pull out. Natasha immediately spins around on all fours and positions her face in front of my twitching pole. Before I can reach over, she's wrapped her hand around my root and jacks it rapidly. As her long, pink tongue extends, my balls clench and I roar with pleasure.

Long, sticky ropes leap from my flaring cock slit, caroming off her cheeks, nose and forehead. One or two manage to land on her tongue and she eagerly devours them. I'm shaking with pleasure as she pops me into her mouth and sucks tenderly. After she's sure she's gotten all I have to give, she pulls her mouth off with a pop.

"So, when do I start?"

"And...cut!"

Towels are produced for each of us (hey, this is a first class operation) and high fives are exchanged. Brent is eager to get the footage to the editor, so after promising to messenger the check to my office, Natasha and I take our leave.

I offer to buy her lunch, but a quick glance at the clock tells her that she needs to be at the club for her swing shift. Nary has a word passed between us on the ride over and I'm second guessing my decision, despite the warm glow I'm enjoying. When I pull up in front of the club, Natasha thanks me for the ride and starts to get out. She turns back and sits down.

"Rod?"

"Yeah?"

"I hope you don't think less of me after that...."

I blow out a sigh of relief. I had been afraid that she was freaked out by the whole thing and somehow blamed me for my participation. "Far from it, Natasha. You're a big girl and you can do what you want with that sexy body. I'm here to help in anyway I can." She smiles and leans over to kiss my cheek.

"Thanks Rod. Dinner tonight?"

"Sure, I'll pick you up when you get off. Eight?" She nods and smiles and then is gone, bouncing through the club door. I wave at Leroy and pull away, heading to the office.

True to Brent's word, Natasha's check arrives later that afternoon. I pocket it and head over to the club, eager to share it with her. Once I arrive, Leroy informs me that Natasha left early, complaining of a headache. I get back in the car and start for home, wondering where she might have gotten off to.

I throw my keys onto the coffee table and head for the bedroom. Entering and turning on the light, my heart almost jumps out of my chest as Natasha and a busty redheaded stranger sit up in my bed.

"Sorry for the surprise Rod. We found your spare key and let ourselves in. I got bored and Rebecca offered to eat my pussy for me while we waited. I hope you don't mind."

In response, I reach down, unzip myself and pull out my half hard cock. I take the folded check and drape it over my shaft. The girls look down at it and lick their lips.

"I hope that's what I think it is," Natasha whispers.

"That's a big dick!" Rebecca offers helpfully, her blue/green eyes sparkling. At this, Natasha and I laugh, before the two busty goddesses crawl off the bed and head my way.

(To be continued? Please let me know. Any and all feedback, comments and ideas are welcome. For me at least, that's why I write, to see if what I find exciting does the same to others. Thanks!)

fittucker87
fittucker87
2,488 Followers