Laying Carpet with Mom Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
StClair
StClair
38 Followers

As that memory flashed through my mind I decided I wasn't going to need to be told. I started to slam into her as hard and fast as I could. I could feel my cock throbbing and pulsing. I felt my mom squeezing with her pussy. My god she had amazing muscle control.

Mom matched my thrust by pushing back into me. We were both groaning and moaning loudly. My left hand was still squeezing her left breast, my right hand was now holding her hair and pulling her head back. Mom yelled out "oh god baby I'm cumming".

I felt her entire body tense up and then thrash around as her orgasm hit. I felt like all I could do at this point was to hold on for dear life. Her orgasm lasted for about a minute and she kept on pushing back into me. I didn't slow down and kept pounding my cock deep into her pussy. Her cum soaked both of our shorts as we continued our lust filled fucking.

After a couple more moments I felt my balls tighten up letting me know I was about to go over the edge. At the same time mom screamed out "I'm cumming again". As I felt her body tighten up I could also feel the cum in my balls slide up the length my cock and we both came with a force I had never experienced before or since. I felt my cum explode out the head of my cock as I felt mom's pussy begin a vice grip on my shaft.

I shot several big blasts of cum into her and I thought my heart was going to burst out of my chest. After a couple more ropes of cum shot free of my cock we both lost all strength. I leaned over her back as she fell down onto the roll of carpet.

Mom reached over and grabbed my shirt that was on the floor next to us and placed it under her. She giggled and said don't want a stain on the new carpet.

I rolled over off of her and then mom rolled into my arms. We sat there with her in my arms for about 20 minutes, neither one of us saying a word. The best way I have ever been able to come up with to describe that orgasm was, an exquisite release of excruciating pleasure.

Mom then turned her head to me and kissed me on the lips. She said baby that was so special to me, please don't let this change our feelings and relationship. I swore it wouldn't and told her I loved her, I always have and I always will. Mom slid her finger over my now flaccid cock taking some of the left over cum and then licked it off her finger. She kissed me and said we still have more work to do.

I grinned thinking she wanted to fuck again. She saw my expression and then guided me with her eyes toward the roll of carpet.

Four hours later we had finished putting the carped down in the bedroom and held each other closely. We kissed each other with a deep passionate kiss. Dad wasn't due home until late Sunday evening. The rest of the weekend was interesting; I will tell that part in the next chapter if people want to hear about it.

StClair
StClair
38 Followers
12