Le Libertin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I guess Fee felt a little guilty with that. "So why all the flirting?"

"You know I wish I could answer that? I love Helen, I'm not sure it's true love, whatever that is? I loved her when I met her, still do in many ways. She was the right person for me to meet at that time of my life, and I've never regretted it, there are some things that we just don't share, and I know that's a romantic ideal that no one should expect. But finding someone who shares other passion's, like you and fine literature, stirs feelings and desires that I cannot avoid. It is important and I won't deny it, right now, here, with you. I've never wanted to be single more in my life."

"So I'm a romantic ideal am I?" It was her turn to glance down at her wine glass. "Is that all you see me as?"

"No, never! Look Fee, the first time I walked into that café I noticed you. You're beautiful, but more than that, intelligent, and not afraid to show it. How many people do you meet enthusiastically discuss metaphysics, science and history. I couldn't help but notice you I find intelligence extremely sexy. But, you also exude sensuality, and that's different, not just because you're sensuous by nature, but because you're not afraid to be you."

"I can't deny your attractiveness to me, of course I want to make love to you, not just because I find your sensuality overwhelming, but also because your zest for life, the way you carry yourself, your smile, and the way you quoted Hitchens back to me once in the café makes you irresistible to me. I'm at a loss, for the first time in my life, I'm at a loss."

I swirled my wine, took a big sip and cast my gaze down to the glass. "I cannot deny that I do want you, I do need you, not just as a friend, but as a lover, and I honestly wish the situation were different."

Fee was disconcerted, I was in a committed relationship, but there was no denying the chemistry between us. She stood up and walked over to a window, gazing out. Her voice broke just a little "I wish more than anything, you were single. I wish things were different. I did notice you when you walked into the café. The absence of a ring on your finger, well... Here was someone who I'd hoped things could be different, especially after you started coming in with books under your arm." She paused for a moment "I did like your quoting Hitchens by the way." She said with a half-smile.

Time seemed to stand still, I placed my glass down on the coffee table and stood.

Fiona stood at the window with her back to me, the sun highlighting the shape of her body through her summer dress. I moved quietly up behind her and placed my hands on her shoulders.

She closed her eyes and, with a tear down her right cheek and sigh of surrender, she leaned back against my chest. I moved my right hand, gently cupping her chin and, at my direction, half turned her head to face me. Our lips met in a gentle, passionate kiss that foretold of the tender moments to come.

She reached up and circled her arms around my neck, pulling me closer as she spun around and pressed her body to mine. The intensity of our kiss increased as we opened our lips and our tongues met for the first time. My hands slid down the side of her body as the passion of our kisses continued unabated.

I reached her waist and pulled her body even closer and our breathing grew heavier as the sensuality of our caresses grew. She sighed with pleasure as our groins met through our clothes, my hard-on pushing against her in a moment of almost electric touch. We both shuddered. "I do want you too, I do need you too, wherever this goes, I hope we're both ready." She sighed with abandon.

She slowly pushed me backwards towards the sofa as my lips began to explore the side of her neck and her earlobe. I reached the sofa unexpectedly and sat down almost too quickly. She smiled her sexy smile, hiked her dress halfway up her thighs and straddled me. She cupped my face with her hands and pulled my lips to hers, our tongues intertwined and I reached one of my hands up to caress the side of her face.

"You are the most sensuous woman I've ever met."

Fee smiled at me and whispered "It's not me, or you, it's us. Don't you dare hurt me, Sam."

We resumed our kissing and caressing, my hands lightly touching her cute little backside and finally moving up her chest to cup her breasts through the flimsy summer dress. No bra, I thought and she sighed as my thumbs lightly rubbed across her erect nipples. She leaned in close as we continued kissing each other.

My left hand lowered the short, right sleeve off her shoulder and uncovered her breast. She leaned her head back and sighed as I raised my head and lightly flicked her nipple with my tongue and then enveloped it with my lips. At the same time, I was ever so lightly gliding my hands up her thighs, raising the dress up until it was bunched around her waist exposing a pair of pure white, high cut, satin panties.

As I kissed her, I traced one of my thumbs ever so lightly over her mound and clitoris. Fee inhaled deeply and then, unable to control myself further, I lightly rubbed my fingers through the gap and across her panties. I noticed a faint trace of wetness, as my tongue returned to her nipple and I worked my hand across her panties even more.

Fiona whinnied at the gentle caress and reached down to drag my tongue away from her nipple. She kissed me hard on the lips and sighed with passion "Make love to me, take me, fuck me hard, I want to feel you cumming deep inside of me."

I smiled gently, "I will. I've never wanted to more in my life. I will make love to you, in due time. First I want to explore you tenderly with my hands, and my tongue. I want to feel your pleasure as I explore your body. I want to feel you sigh with relief when I slowly enter you. And then I want to feel you next to me as we lie together afterward"

Fee smiled, then kissed me passionately. "Come on" she said and stood up.

She reached behind to the coffee table and picked up my glass of wine. She handed it to me and then swooped up her own and the bottle. With her other hand, she reached out and grasped my own, leading me to the bedroom.

Placing the wine bottle on a tallboy, Fee sipped her wine, all the time smiling at me. We both put our glasses down and then approach each other with renewed passion. I hold her, I caress her breasts, her legs and the cheeks of her ass while kissing passionately. I slowly begin to lift off the summer dress but she stops me.

"You first" she whispers and lifts my t-shirt over my head. She caresses my chest, kisses me gently on the lips and then pushes me down onto the bed. I quickly kick off my sports shoes and reach down to peel my socks off. Fee giggles at my desperate fumbling.

Once again she hikes up the dress, climbs on top and straddles me. "I want to taste you first" she whispers in between kisses as she grinds herself down on my groin through my shorts. While she is kissing me, I undo her dress and peel it down to her waist. I reach up and lightly circle her left nipple with my tongue before flicking it.

"Ooh! God that feels wonderful!" she moans as she grinds herself against me.

She starts to kiss her way down my body, softly caressing as she goes. I start to raise up but she pushes me back down on the bed with a playful "Uh ah!" and just as she reaches my shorts, looks up at me with a sexy smile "This is as much for me as it is for you. I want to taste you, pleasure you with my tongue and when I'm done, I'm going to pleasure you with my tongue until you're hard again."

I lay there as she begins lightly caressing me. She reaches into the waistband of my shorts and boxers, "I don't think we need these in the way do we?" and she begins to pull them down. I brace my feet and raise my ass off the bed so she can free me of the bonds of clothing. In one fell swoop, she strips me and tosses my shorts and boxers to the floor.

With a look bordering on mesmerised, she reaches out and lightly, ever so lightly, traces one finger down the shaft of my penis. I inhale deeply.

She leans in and inhales my musk, ever so lightly, the tip of her tongue starts at the base of my penis and she lightly butterfly flicks her way up my shaft. I groan with desire and she knows she's working her magic on me. She reaches the tip and swirls her tongue around and down the middle, savouring the little bead of pre-cum.

I'm breathing deeply now as she plunges her lips down the shaft, taking me all in in one sensuous motion. She begins to work on me like I've never been worked on before.

Her hands and her mouth are causing me to groan. One moment she is fervently swallowing my penis, using her lips while flicking the tender back of my shaft with her tongue, the next she is butterfly flicking my shaft and balls. It's a mixture of hard stimulation and the softest of touch, then a moment to catch her breath, which is building me up and then backing me off almost to the point of desperation.

I want to cum. I want to explode in her mouth, but she won't let me. I'm moaning, groaning, laughing and shedding tears at the same time. I want her to put me out of my misery, but she's in control.

She's licking up my shaft again, the tip coated with her saliva and my own pre-cum, which she seems to savour. "Fiona. God, don't make me beg you."

She laughs light-heartedly "Not until you've begged for mercy twice." She releases my penis, I and it are almost quivering with delight as she climbs on top and straddles me again.

She leans forward to gently kiss me at the same time as reaching under her dress and grabbing my hard-on again. She starts rubbing my penis against her panties. They're wet now, far wetter than I thought they'd be and I can feel her through the thin film of satin.

I know I've always found it arousing to make a woman wet with the pleasure of my tongue, could it be the same? Could she also find intense arousal from pleasuring me with her tongue? I knew instantly I could never walk away, never back off from this woman. I surrendered myself to her passion, I only hoped I could match it.

"You feel this?" she asks as she continues to rub my shaft against the thin material. I can feel, I can smell her wetness, and it's intoxicating. I want more and I can't wait for it. "This is all for you. I can't think of ever wanting to feel someone inside me so much. But not yet," She smiled as she cupped my penis against her wet panties, "Not yet."

She slid back down and enveloped my penis with her mouth once again. Her tongue working her magic. I'm almost there, and she knows it. We're both breathing heavily, me from the torture, her from the desire. With one last flick on the backside of my shaft, she encloses me in her mouth and takes me beyond the limit.

"OHH! YES!" I scream. I can't help it and she knows it. She sucks me tighter into her mouth and I explode, there's no other word for it. "FUCK YES! Fee, I'm cumming, Oh! FUCK YES!"

It seems like it takes forever, but it isn't. Fee's mouth is milking me for all it's worth. One moment her lips are up and down my shaft, the next her tongue is smearing saliva and cum all over my penis and balls. She's groaning, moaning and almost at the point of orgasm herself, just from the passion of pleasuring me. But for her, this is my moment, she wanted this for me. I can feel my cum and her saliva sliding down between my legs to stain her linen. I cannot wait to taste this woman, pleasure her, and feel her as I slide up inside of her, her legs wrapped around my body.

She's continuing to lick my penis, cum sliding in her hand as she continues to rub her saliva and my semen into my skin in a sensuous massage.

Small beads of cum are still welling up from within me and, whenever she spots them, she leans forward and licks them off the head of my cock. "Fucking hell! Fee, THAT! Was incredible!"

She looks up at me and smiles warmly. "You know. I've wanted to do that to you since I first saw you". She rested her head on my belly as she caught her breath. "And now, I've had the chance and I'm not disappointed."

She slides up my body and kisses me. I can smell my cum on her face, taste myself on her lips, knowing she'll be experiencing the same very soon. Instead of the heated passion from a moment ago, this is one of tenderness, closeness, our mouths and tongues intertwining. I can feel the warmth of her breasts on my chest, her nipples hard against my skin.

I'm caressing her body now, her breasts, her face, sliding my hands up her sensuous legs, under her dress, cupping her cute little butt. I slide one hand up the inside of her thigh and in anticipation, she parts her legs to give me access.

I reach her panties and lightly trace my fingers across her moist lips. She's wet, very wet, and I can't wait to taste her. I lightly press into the panties with my index finger and my touch brings a sigh of pleasure. She rolls over onto her back and I roll onto my side next to her. Her dress is bunched up around her waist and with one hand lightly tracing the outlines of her panties and engorged labia, my lips and tongue play with one of her exposed nipples. She moans.

Fee reaches down and starts to slide the dress down over her hips and, with my help, sheds it down and kicks it off her legs. She starts to reach for the waistband of her panties but I manage to push her hands away. "All in good time, all in good time." I whisper with a smile before kissing her gently.

Now it's her time to be impatient and the look of pleasure and sensuality in her eyes is incredible. I continue to kiss her lips, her neck, her breasts all the while I am lightly tracing my hand up her inner thigh, across her mound and down the other. Her legs are spread in wanton abandon and she intakes her breath sharply whenever I cross her pussy lips, covered by the thin, wet satin.

Fee is breathing heavily now, but I have a long way to go before I'm satisfied that I've satisfied her. I move closer to laying on top of her and she responds by wrapping her legs around my waist and grinding her wet panties into my manhood. I can feel the wetness and I'm already starting to get hard again, though only just.

I pull away just enough to slow her down, although she's now breathing heavily and muttering "Please, please, please. I want you in me."

I prop myself up on knees and hands knowing that the absence of touch now only increases the desire to be touched. She's begging to feel me against her, but I start to tease her by lightly licking a nipple here, tracing my tongue across the curve of her breast there, leaning down and lightly kissing her smooth belly, and then moving back up to her nipple.

"Oh!" she sighs desperately and then whispers "You bastard! Torturing a poor defenceless woman."

I laugh "Turnabout's fair play" and then continue my probing down her body.

I've finally moved down far enough that I'm planting butterfly kisses around the edge of her panties and inner thighs. For a few more minutes, just as she thinks I'm about to probe her with my tongue through her soaking wet panties, I quickly move up and lick a nipple, or trace my tongue around her areola, or the curve of a breast, or just move up and kiss her on the lips. She's whimpering every time I take her to the brink of pleasure but change the rules.

Her panties are so wet they're translucent. I can see the outline of her pussy, and the small dark patch of pubic hair, through the material. Every time I'm about to probe her with my tongue, her hips rising up desperate to meet me, to feel me, to satisfy the ache, I back away.

Once again, I move up to tease her nipple with my tongue and this time, just lightly brush across the thin fabric with my fingers. "Please, please! I can't take it anymore." She cries and laughs.

I slowly trace the fingers of one hand down her cleavage, lightly across her belly and gently over her Mons, followed closely by my lips. She knows now that I'm the one in control, this time I have the power, and just like I wanted to surrender to her desire, she now has to surrender to mine. Just as before, I start to move away from her engorged lips, she starts to whimper and, before she can react, my fingers peel her panties to one side, and my tongue darts into her wetness.

"UUGH!" she cries out in relief as her legs wrap around my ears. I continue to kiss and lick her where she needs it most. At the same time, I finally reach up and peel down her panties. She eagerly lifts her butt to make it easier and in no time the panties are discarded on the floor. We are finally both naked.

I continue my gentle kissing, licking and probing as she writhe's in ecstasy. I lightly return her favour by butterfly licking her engorged clitoris. "Yes! Yes! Don't stop. Oh! Yes! Yes! Please."

She's close and is squirming on the bed to my every touch. I back away for a moment and she whimpers in frustration. I gently probe her with my fingers and tongue, I know she's on the brink, short, sharp intakes of breath, punctuating the moment "Please! Please! There. Please! Don't stop!"

It's time. I gently encircle her clitoris with my tongue while at the same time inserting a finger and searching for her g-spot. I find it just inside her vagina and begin to stimulate the inside wall. That did it. Fiona squeal's with pleasure, her body tense, her fingers gripping the bed linen and her legs clamping around my shoulders while at the same time thrusting her pelvis in my face.

"FUCK! YES!", "Oh! God! YES! YES!"

I gave her just a moment to recover before continuing my gentile attention to her sensuality. My gentile probing of her g-spot and my soft kisses and light butterfly flicks of her clitoris bringing her close again. She convulsed once again, not at intense this time, but still enough to bring forth a contented sigh of pleasure.

I felt her hands on the sides of my head, pulling my face upwards to meet hers. We were kissing, passionate tender kisses. Wanting to feel close to each other during the intensity of her orgasm and its aftermath. I kept caressing her with my hands, kissing her lips and neck, lightly running my fingers from her Mons, across her belly and up and over her breasts.

She sighed and smiled "If I'd known you were that good, I'd have jumped your bones a long time ago."

We lay there, enjoying the closeness of each other, gently caressing and Fee catching her breath. I was already semi rigid, but, true to her word, Fiona began to kiss her way down my chest. It didn't take long before I felt the pleasure of her lips and tongue, once again working her magic on the back of my shaft and balls. In no time, I was hard again.

I raised myself up and, taking Fee by the shoulders, I gently laid her down on the bed. I began kissing her lips and nipples and shifted over the top of her. She knew what was coming and spread her legs in anticipation. The tip of my penis slid down across her lips and over her clitoris.

I paused at her entrance, just the tip parting her lips and pushing in. She reached up and grabbed the back of my head with one hand and looked me in the eyes

"Please! Baby, fuck me! Take me! I want you in me!" I smiled and pulled out, then pushed back in just a little.

Fee sighed with delight at my gradual and slow penetration. Every time she urged me forward, I would back off and waited randomly as I kissed her mouth, or neck, or nipples, then I would slowly start to slide in again. It was beginning to drive her wild as I penetrated her over and over and over.

Eventually she could take it no more. She had tried locking her legs around my back and pulling me deeper, all to no avail.

She reached up and grabbed my face with both hands, kissing me furiously and then forcibly pushed me down onto the bed. In one movement she straddled me and, grabbing my shaft in hand, mounted me in one movement. She sank right down to my balls and we both inhaled deeply and moaned as she ground her hips and pubic bone into mine. She slid up and did it again, and again, and again, the feeling incredible. She cried "Oh! Yes baby, that's it!"