Leann Rimes & the Nashville Orgies

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
westerntiger
westerntiger
1,100 Followers

"OOOOHHHHHH GODDDDDDDDD!!!! FFUUUCCKKKKK MMEE!!!"

She stared in amazement as his thick long cock was plunged into her tiny cunt. To see the lips of her pussy stretched to the limit around his thrusting cock as he drilled into her scorching pussy. He thrust deeper and deeper on each stroke trying to bury himself in her creaming cunt, and she continued to soar from climax to climax. The pleasure that she was receiving was far beyond anything that she had ever experienced. As she watched him drill deep into her cunt time and again, she could feel another giant orgasm coming deep inside her. The pace and intensity of his thrusts increased, and the intense feelings increased as the end of his rocket rammed against her cervix. With one final thrust all nine hard muscled inches buried themselves in her cunt, and she exploded again as he filled her womb with each thrust of his plunging cock.

"AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!"

At the crest of her orgasm, Dylan pulled out of her rippling cunt and carried her over to the nearby couch. He forced Leann up on to all fours so he could mount her from behind. With his knee he forced her narrow thighs wide and raised her splendid ass up in the air. He placed his giant cock head just inside her parted labia. Her snatch was so soaked with her juices that it felt like butter as he slammed into her cunt with a single stroke. She screamed breathlessly as he pulled back and thrust his massive cock deep into her convulsing cunt again. He could feel her cunt muscles enveloping his rigid shaft like a velvet glove. He drilled into her again and again banging against the back of her vagina with each thrust. She was groaning and moaning, bucking and thrusting under him. He could tell that she was building to another massive orgasm. As his massive phallus pounded her gushing hot pussy, he reached under her and seized her small tits in each hand. When he pinched her fat nipples, she screamed in pleasure.

"OH, FFUUCCKK! IT FEELS SO GOOD!! GIVE ME ALL YOU'VE GOT!!!"

Leann was bucking wildly as he drove his thick cock up her eager cunt. His cock surged into her cunt again and again. Her nails were clawing at sofa cushions in mindless passion as he rode her like a bronco. His pace was furious as he repeatedly thrust his full length down into her sizzling cunt then pulled all the way out until only the fat giant head was left inside. Her cunt juices were flowing everywhere as they coat his shaft and balls, and ran down her thighs in little streams of cunt juice. Thrust, after thrust, after never ending thrust, Dylan's cock sailed into her tight and roasting fuck hole. Then with one more powerful surging thrust up her bucking cunt, Leann's overworked pussy exploded like a nova.

"OOOOOOHH ...I...I...I...CCCUMMMMMINGGGGGGGG!!!!"

"Are you on the pill?" he cried out as he drilled into her.

"YES! CUM INSIDE ME!" she cried. He began to pound into her as hard as he could at her words, losing it. Dylan slid his penis entirely inside Leann's vagina and as her cunt closed down on his giant staff like a vise, her rippling cunt muscles pulled his sperm from his pulsing shaft. He unloaded deep inside her burning cunt as shot after shot of hot white sperm splashed out into her uterus. He discharged over and over again and his cum started leaking out of her overflowing pussy. It drooled down her legs in thick rivulets of pearly cream. His hard tool kept thrusting into her as his cum poured from his giant head, wad after wad firing deep into her womb. Finally, she slumped down on the couch exhausted and he fell with her on it, his deflating cock still spasming the final remnants of semen into Leann. He kept himself inside her as they kissed tenderly. She felt guilty about what they done, but had loved every moment of it.

They kissed and held each other for 10 minutes after their passion was satisfied. Finally, he pulled his soft penis out of her dripping hole with a 'slurp', and they began to clean up. For Dylan this had been a magical moment filled with animal passion and tenderness. He hoped they could repeat it again, that the first time she ever fucked without her husband to be so good that she would have to come back for more. But that seemed unlikely. When they were both dressed, he walked her to her car and said goodbye. Then he got in his ride with the silent young driver and headed for the hotel. He was both elated and depressed at his time with Leann. Elated that it was so good, and depressed that it was over.

Back at the hotel, he asked the silent driver to pick him up at 10 AM for his flight back to LA and made his way up to the suite to find Sarah and Gina hanging out. He ordered room service for all of them and Gina finally pulled from him where he had been. When Sarah and she found out that he had just fucked Leann Rimes, they were giddy for details. Over dinner, he told them about his adventure, and Sarah got so turned on that she blew him under the table.

Sarah went home when Dylan begged off another orgy night. So Gina and he cuddled on the couch and watched a little TV as they casually began to play with each other. About 10:30 PM, as Dylan was playing with Gina's amazing tits and things were just about to heat up, his cell phone rang. Seeing that it was a local number, and thinking it might be the director, he picked up much to Gina's annoyance.

"Hello"

"Dylan. Hi. It's Leann. Can I come up?"

"Leann? You are here at the hotel?"

"Yeah, I had to see you again. Can I come up?"

Dylan gave a quick look to Gina and she shrugged her shoulders.

"Sure, come up. Room 1103." Then he hung up the phone. "So you want to make love to a famous singer?" he asked Gina.

"Does she do girls?"

"She will tonight, I promise," he smiled wolfishly at Gina. Quickly, he stripped his clothes off and encouraged Gina to do the same. He went and unlocked the suite front door and returned to the couch. Sitting down, he spread his powerful thighs and his thick cock jumped to full attention. "Why don't you suck on this for a few minutes? I think it will be most entertaining."

Eagerly, the nude Gina went to work on his jutting cock, licking and sucking his great length into her humid mouth. She was beginning to work up a head of steam when a knock came at the door. Dylan called out that the door was open, and Gina continued to deep throat his growing cock. The door opened and Leann entered, wearing the same dress from earlier that evening. Dylan smiled at her and beckoned her over toward the couch. Leann could not see Gina's bobbing head from the doorway, so when she came over to the couch and saw a naked red-head sucking Dylan's big schlong, she was very shocked. Not knowing what to do, she looked around the room and then bolted for the door.

"Leann! Wait!" Dylan called out. She paused about halfway across the room. Dylan stood and began to walk towards her, his huge cock waving back and forth with each step. Leann's eyes could not leave the bobbing penis as Dylan approached her.

"I didn't know that you ... had ...," she stammered as he came up to her.

"Shhhh," he whispered as he slipped her dress from her slim shoulders. The dress pooled at her feet and this time she had no underwear on. She had come ready for action. Dylan reached down and ran his fingertips along the furrow of her cunt, feeling how wet she was. She was dripping.

"Ohhh!" she moaned as he briefly touched her throbbing clit. He pulled her over to one of the dining chairs and sat down. Then he pulled the naked singer across his thighs until his giant cock was pointed directly at her leaking slot. He grasped his enormous prick by the hilt and levered the cock-knob to rest in the mouth of Leann's cunt. The young singer jerked and gasped when she felt the large mushroom head begin to throb in her weeping pussy slot. He pushed down on her shoulder forcing her juicy cunt to begin to slide down his hot slab of cock.

"Oh God!" she moaned as she sank further onto his column of male flesh. Slowly, ever so slowly, Leann's tight cunt sank down on Dylan raging prick until the grip of her cuntlips were locked around the base of thick shaft. "Ohhhhhh!" she moaned as her ass came to rest on his thighs.

"Why are you here, Leann?" Dylan taunted her as he began to raise her up his cock.

When no answer came from the embarrassed young woman, Dylan dropped her down on his thick cock. Again and again he picked up and dropped the hapless woman onto his raging tower, slamming his cock deep into her tender cunt. Leann's eyes were closed tight with her arms tightly around his neck and her legs kicking and flailing beside her.

"Why are you here, Leann?" Dylan asked again. He had a firm grip on Leann's cute ass cheeks as he lifted her up and slammed her down onto his swollen cock, driving it deep into her belly again and again. "Why are you here, Leann?" Dylan asked a third time as he drove her down onto his powerful cock. Loud grunts were beginning to come from Leann's mouth and juices started to seep from her cunt and dripped down onto his balls as they slapped wetly against her ass. Leann's small naked breasts heaved up and down as she tried to catch her breath. "For the final time, why are you here, Leann?" Dylan yelled at Leann as his cock, glistening with cunt juice, drilled into her hot pussy.

"Oh GOD, because I want you to fuck me!" Leann screamed as Dylan's meaty shaft disappeared into her brimming cunt.

"WHAT?" Dylan taunted. "SHOUT IT GIRL, as his glistening shaft drilled into her gaping hole.

"I WANT YOU TO FUCK ME WITH YOUR BIG COCK!" Leann screamed at him.

In response, Dylan grabbed her ass cheeks in his hands and lifted her and pulled her down on his soaring prick savagely. "OH MY GOD!" she screamed as the big head of Dylan's cock surged into the sensitive womb of her core. Leann went wild on Dylan's cock as his oversized rod split open her pussy and pushed deeper into her body. She lifted up and thrust back down. She did this over and over, lifting up his entire length and then slamming herself down until his swollen wand was gone from sight. Each time Leann impaled her pussy down on his cock, Dylan thrust up and buried his throbbing meat deep into her gut. Leann was groaning and screaming now as she slammed down on Dylan's immense cock. Dylan grabbed her small breasts and squeezed while pinching her nipples. This only made Leann scream louder. She dropped her hand down to begin rubbing her clit furiously as more and more pussy juice poured from her body. All at once, Leann seem to freeze on Dylan swollen cock for a moment, and then her ass went into overdrive as a crashing orgasm swept through her body.

"OOOOOOOHHHHHH"

At that same moment, Dylan felt a tightening in his nut sac. The size of his girth seemed too

swell even further. He grunted loudly and pushed up inside her, holding it there. His shaft appeared to be almost alive as the base twitched. He pulled out and pushed into her again and then again until his thick white fluid poured from Leann 's leaking cunt.

Leann slumped against Dylan shoulder exhausted. He lifted herself off his long shaft. White cream streamed down the insides of her thighs and dripped onto the floor. He carried her over next to Gina, and laid her down on the couch. Little white pearls of cum clung to Leann's leaking gash. Leann jumped when Gina's fingers slid down her gash and pressed against her clit and then pushed into her burning cunt. She had never been with a woman before. She was confused and didn't know what to do. Her mind was made up when she felt something warm and wet flick across her pussy and over her clit. She squealed loudly when Gina clamped her lips over her swollen clit and pushed her tongue deep into Leann's cunt. Leann's overheated mind turned to mush at the things Gina was doing to her pussy with her lips and tongue. She even felt Gina's tongue brush across her asshole, sending even more tingling shivers through her body. Then Gina shoved two fingers deep into Leann's pussy and sucked her hard little clit between her lips. The pressure building in Leann's belly exploded with a force that caused her entire body to quake. Her cunt gushed into Gina's waiting mouth. Her head was spinning so fast that she didn't even hear her own desperate screams of joy.

Not giving her anytime of rest or recover, Dylan pulled the hungry Gina out of the way and kneeled between Leann's wide spread legs. His prick was back at full mast and he wanted to fuck that country-western pussy again. He guided his throbbing shaft between her legs until the swollen tip of his long cock wedged between the pink lips. She groaned as she felt the big mushroom shaped head drill deeper and bounce off her cervix again. Her whole body trembled with these end to end orgasms. She had never expected this -- an orgy! Another woman! All those thoughts left her head as Dylan's giant cock stabbed into her belly. As he impaled her on his hard cock, screams of pleasure soared from her throat as he plowed deeper into her body. Dylan lifted up and slammed back down a second time driving his hard meat even deeper into her body. He was filling her like she needed to be filled. The pressure building in her cunt was almost unbearable. Leann threw her arms around his neck and held him tight as she lifted her hips and repeatedly impaling herself on his throbbing cock. Dylan's large hands cupped the rounded spheres of her ass and held her in place his hard shaft of flesh stabbed into her cunt. Gina pressed up behind Leann and squeezed her tits. Gina pinched her nipples just as Dylan was driving his cock down into Leann's cunt. A chain reaction rippled through her body. Leann felt the pressure in her pussy detonate and suddenly gush out through her pussy. She screamed. Dylan kept pumping his cock into her causing a second explosion to rip through her body.

"Fuck me... fuck me, Dylan... fuck me with your big cock... oohhhhhhhhh... fuck me..."

Dylan stood up holding Leann's body by the cheeks of her pumping ass. Leann's arms and legs were wrapped around his large frame as she rode him, lifting up and slamming down on the rigid shaft of meat stuffed deep in her cunt. Dylan staggered across into the bedroom and deposited her drained body onto the bed. As he put her down, his raging cock left the warm confines of her hot tunnel, and Leann looked up at him with a pleading desperation in her eyes. He pushed her knees back by her shoulders and mounted her from the top. Dylan placed the tip of his cock against the juicy folds of her swollen pussy and drove his hard meat straight down into her body. Leann screamed from the feel of his enormous cock bottoming out inside her cunt. He slammed into her again and again and again. Her feet flailed recklessly in the air above his head and her fingernails dug into his arms. His balls slapped against her ass as he drove his surging cock harder and deeper into Leann's gushing cunt. Her tight gripping sheath around his plunging shaft just added to the thrill. He looked down at the singer's face screaming with pleasure as one orgasm after another rocked her world. It took all his willpower to stop and pull out of her body.

Oh... oh my...god ...oh my god ...I've never felt anything so good... did you cum yet Dylan?"

"No, not yet. I want you to roll over onto your stomach so I can fuck from behind." With that Dylan pulled her back to the edge of the bed and turned her over until she was on all fours. He took his thick cock and rubbed the head around her drooling slot, teasing her. She was so desperate for cock that she shoved her ass back against his flat belly. God! Dylan thought. She really wants cock bad! He paused, with only his cockhead pressed into her rippling cunt slot. He held her by her lush hips and worked his cock muscles, making his big cockhead flare in her pussy slot. Then he pushed hard and drove his swollen shaft deep into her body. Leann screamed and her body stiffened from the sudden penetration of her cunt. Dylan grabbed her hips and pumped his cock in and out with long and deliberate strokes. He looked down between the creamy cheeks of her ass and watched his cock fuck Leann. The lips of her pussy clung tightly to his swollen meat each time he pulled out. Then his cock would slam deep into her juicy cunt. Leann grunted on each thrust.

Gina was not going to be left out. Someone was going to get her off and it was going to happen now. She crawled up on the bed in front of Leann and pulled her legs back to her shoulders. Leann stared down at the fold of pink flesh surrounded by bright red hair. With the statement, "I am going to teach you to eat pussy, Leann," Gina pulled Leann's face down between her legs.

"Stick your tongue out and lick up and down the gash... yes... mmmmmm. Now rub my clit with the tip of your tongue... aaaaaahhhhhhh... oh god... yes ... just like that..."

Leann was amazed that she was eating pussy now. How did this happen? But something about the way Gina moaned and squirmed at how she was licking her pussy turned Leann on. Leann attacked Gina's pussy with frenzy, licking and sucking and slurping. She went back and forth between Gina's cunt and clit. Gina tore at her tits while Leann ate her pussy with gusto.

"Put your fingers in me, Leann... in my cunt... yes... ooohhhhhh..."

Leann was so confused. But the constant pounding of Dylan relentless prick and urging of the pretty redhead had her head swirling. The tastes exploding over her taste buds as juices flowing from Gina's cunt were driving her wild. She pushed her fingers into Gina's cunt while licking and sucking her throbbing clit. Suddenly Gina's entire body stiffened and she bucked hard up into Leann's face. A flood of juices gushed from Gina's cunt and into Leann's mouth. Gina's body continued to shake and thrash until she sagged back onto the bed.

Dylan was drilling his enormous prick up into Leann's open fuck-hole. Again and again, his cock surged into her upturned pussy. He had completely turned her into his cock whore. As his thick long cock disappeared in her pussy and his bloated balls came banging against her buzzing clit, he wondered if her husband could have any idea that his sweet country star wife was fucking strange cock and sucking strange pussy. The thought gave his cock an extra push as he sank it again in her tight, almost virginal cunt.

Yeah, fuck my cunt," Leann moaned again and again.

Dylan fucked his cock balls-deep into her clinging cunt. The feelings of her tight hole made him gasped each time his thundering prick drill into her hot pussy. Her firm cunt muscles began to work, pulling and dragging at his massive cock stalk. It had been impossible to imagine anything that felt better than cunt walls sucking on his pounding cock. Or cunt muscles that were contracting around his prick so tight that it felt like a vise. Dylan savored every inch buried up her pussy, then he would slowly pulled back out, until only his cock-head was in her flaming cunt, and plunge back in to the balls again.

Leann wasn't sure what had just happened, but she was too absorbed with Dylan to notice that Gina had spun around on the bed and crawled under her until her face was just below her over stuffed pussy. Gina grabbed Leann's tits and pinched her hard nipples, and clamped her lips onto Leann's erect clit. Finding the cunt she wanted to suck suddenly stuffed by a huge

cock, made her squealed with delight. She began to tongue Dylan's prick and Leann's cunt together. Her taste-buds went wild as they registered cock and cunt together. Dylan's cock was drooling pre-cum as it drilled into Leann's drenched gash, and she lapped that sweet nectar up like a succulent blend. She tongued up and down the underside of his prick as it fucked in and out. That fat cockshaft pulled out soaking with cunt cream and shoved back in drenched with the girl's frothy saliva. He fucked through Gina's parted lips and into Leann's pussy with long, rippling strokes. His balls slid over Gina's face and she tongued them, thrilled at how full of cum they were. She eager to drink that cum out of Leann's soaking snatch when Dylan shot his creamy wad into her smoldering cunt. Dylan was shuddering under the magnificent double sensation, having his prick sucked and licked at the same time that he was fucking it up a tight hot cunt.

westerntiger
westerntiger
1,100 Followers