Learning Curve Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sam won out. Glenn fed his throbbing erection to her hungry mouth.

"Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes!" Alena groaned happily. "Ohhhh, yes baby, yes... fuck me!"

Moments before Big John ejaculated into her, Alena realized that for the present she was insatiable, wanting nothing more than to have another cock, and possibly both Glenn and Sam's in her at the same time. He's opened me up, why not fit them both in there at the same time?

Given her current state, it was surprising that Alena had the ability to look over at Ellie to see how she was handling the others. It took extra effort, but she managed to turn her face in Ellie's direction and saw her being manhandled by both Glenn and Sam. She was on the floor between Glenn's legs. He had his dick in her mouth and appeared to be raping her face. Sam was kneeling behind her, instructing her to touch herself; to make herself good and wet for him while he pumped his fist up and down his swollen, vein-laced shaft.

Alena noted that his cockhead was poised directly above Ellie's crack and imagined its swollen tip, slippery with pre-cum, sliding into her tight bunghole. Sam tightened his grip, fortifying Alena's the vision.

Ellie whimpered a little. "Do it. Go ahead," Sam rasped. Ellie complied, reaching down and putting a hand between her legs and then rubbing her clit, while sucking relentlessly on Glenn's formidable erection.

"That's a good girl," Sam whispered. Then he moved one of his knees so it was between her legs and he spread her thighs so he could watch her rubbing her wet cunt lips. He was pleased by the sight of her gyrating, pumping ass as she humped her hand. She turned her head so she could watch him stroking his delicious hard-on and she realized that now he was teasing her. She pretended it was his cock that was fucking her as she shamelessly penetrated herself with her fingers -- inviting him to shove his cock into her eager, wet pussy.

Sam kept stroking himself.

With her other hand, Ellie reached around and spread her ass cheeks, giving him a better view of both her willing holes.

"You gonna fuck me?" she asked, almost begging. Alena watched Sam carefully aim his cock in preparing to fuck Ellie from behind. Alena wondered if Ellie even knew what Sam was about to do, but didn't doubt that she was ready and plenty wet enough to accept.

Even though Alena knew what was about to occur, she winced when Sam drove his formidable cock into Ellie with so much violence that she was lifted up off the floor. To Alena's surprise, Ellie merely grunted and struggled to maintain her balance. Glenn had her head in his hands while pumping his cock into her mouth, and Sam settled into a steady rhythm fucking her from behind.

It was then that Big John went into a fucking frenzy.

"Kill me with that cock, motherfucker!" she screamed as he spewed a torrent of milky white jizm into her cunt. He pulled out and kept coming on her breasts and then her face while Alena screamed joyously, "Kill me with that cock!" "How many cocks could you take right now?" Big John's voice was a hoarse growl, as he answered for her. "One in your pussy, one in your ass and one in that sweet mouth of yours -- is that what you want, baby? Every hole filled with cock? Every hole filled with come?" But Alena refused to answer -- or maybe she couldn't.

When she did find her voice, Alena croaked, "That was fuckin' incredible. Whoa, you know, I just kept coming and coming. I thought you were going to tear me up inside."

"Did I?"

"No, but I thought you would."

"And it's the thought that counts, huh?"

Alena started giggling and play slapped him. He wrapped an arm around her shoulders and they turned to watch the others.

"That son-of-a-bitchin Glenn lasts forever," Big John said with a chuckle thrown in. They were both watching as Glenn pumped furiously into Ellie's cunt. Alena realized that at some point they had switched positions with Ellie, but for the life of her, she couldn't recall when it had occurred.

A moment later, Alena found that Sam had abandoned Ellie and was shaking his cock in her face.

"Suck it, bitch!" he crowed. She turned to Big John, who nodded, saying, "Might as well, you're gonna do us all before going home. You know that, don't you?"

Alena slowly nodded her head, and readied herself to give Sam a blowjob, but found she was unable to accommodate him. But Big John hoisted her up and told her to hold onto Sam's waist. Alena felt Big John's cock stirring and wanted nothing to do with Sam. She wanted everything to do with Big John's massive appendage, but succumbed to their mutual wishes and leaned forward, and after taking hold of Sam's waist as ordered, presented her open mouth to Sam, who promptly shoveled his cock into it.

He was smaller than Big John, but still had a decent sized, uncircumcised cock. Still tingling from Big John's ravaging, Alena began circling his pecs with her fingertips and moments later, extended her arms in order to caress his entire chest while sliding down on her knees and nuzzled his cock.

For some reason Alena felt that she was in a kind of competition with Ellie, and started vying for points in an imaged contest with her as to who would give the best head.

She began drooling over Sam's cock then took his cockhead between her teeth and slurped inward, releasing her teeth slightly and drew his cock deeper into her mouth until it halfway in. Then she tried something she'd thought about doing to Eric but hadn't, and bit down with an incredible gentleness, so that she could hold him in her mouth without using her hands.

"Jesus Christ!" Sam groaned, drawing the attention of everyone else in the van.

They all saw Alena reach around Sam's back and firmly grab a butt cheek in each hand and then pulled him toward her. Suddenly his cock was fully embedded in her throat.

Looking at her kneeling profile, Ellie saw that Sam's purple headed warrior actually bulging out of Alena's throat as it moved under the skin of her neck, just above where it widened into my chest. Alena swallowed the excess saliva in her mouth at that moment and the onlookers saw the bulge ripple as she did.

They were all silent for several seconds, and then Big John roared his approval. His was quickly followed by the others. Sam had a funny grin on his face, as he basked in the knowledge that something unusual was happening and he was part of it.

A loud squelching sound erupted from deep within Alena's throat as she continued to deep throat Sam.

Glenn was no longer fucking Ellie.

Big John was slowly stroking his one-eyed monster. Ellie had resorted to fingering herself. But all of them were watching Alena work her magic on Sam's dick.

Suddenly, Sam found his tongue and began goading Alena on. "Yeah, that's it you fucking whore. Do what you're fucking best at!"

With her jaw stuffed full of cock, Alena managed the slightest smile as she made eye contact with Sam, and then went back to fellating him. Sam felt himself readying and grabbed Alena's head, seized a handful of hair and used that as leverage to fuck her face with a fury he hadn't known he possessed.

"You couldn't do that with me," Big John said, shaking his restored erection in her face. Alena pushed Sam's prick back out with her tongue, and answered his challenge.

"Uh-uh," she said innocently, and then smiled sweetly. "But I'm still a great piece of ass, aren't I?" she gasped, pleased at having used the correct phrasing she had learned in English 101.

"You are that," Big John laughed and gave her left breast a friendly squeeze.

She took Sam back in her mouth, and he pounded into her face so fiercely Alena knew he was about to explode.

There was no further warning other than Sam's yanking his cock from her mouth and ejaculating a long, white stream of semen into her wide open mouth. Spurt after spurt of thick, creamy cock-juice followed filling Alena's mouth. She hummed and moaned happily as her mouth literally overflowed with sperm. Once Glenn's fuck-stick was done pulsing he turned Alena's face toward Big John, who was stroking his enormous member.

"Yeah, that's it," hissed the janitor lewdly. "Whack off in her slut face."

Alena snorted, and stuck her cum covered tongue out and wiggled it at him, while Big John pumped his dick for all he was worth. He came, not in spurts, but with a steady stream of gooey white cum that covered half of Alena's face before he was finished.

Glenn roughly shoved Ellie until she was next to Alena. "Lick it off her, you little gook cunt!" Ellie shot him a look of such hatred that he paused for a moment. But Ellie obeyed his instruction and leaned into Alena and stuck her tongue out as if to sample the copious amount of jizm dripping from her face. Glenn began jerking his dick, intent on adding to the seminal fluid covering Alena's face and did so moments later, directing about half of his ejaculation toward Ellie and half to Alena's faces. When he was done the three men stared at the girls as if they couldn't believe what had just happened. Big John grinned lewdly, and shook his prick at them. "Whatcha sluts gonna do now?" he asked.

Alena had already had her response ready and shot him a wink, and started gargling for all she was worth. After she'd given them a suitable show, she closed her eyes and swallowed.

The men just stared at her for several seconds, absolutely speechless. Sam was the first to finally speak. "Wow," he said, clearly in awe. "That was amazing. I never seen nothing like it." Alena stood up and started gathering her clothing. She smiled at them and said, "Next time you and Glenn get to fuck me. Ellie will certainly want to try that monster Big John's waving around' although I guess it'll be a little bigger then."

"So..." Big John said, "You want there to be a next time?"

"Sure I do. Don't you, Ellie?"

Ellie nodded her agreement, unable to speak for she was in awe of Alena's being able to take complete control of the men.

"But for now," she said as she kissed each man's cock in turn, ending with a powerful suck on Big John's still formidable, but flaccid penis, "we've got to back to our car at the mall. You are taking us back, right?"

"Um, yeah, sure we are," Glenn said as he got behind the wheel and turned the key in the ignition.

While the van was approaching the interstate, Alena and Ellie dressed silently, eyeing each other with those subtle, sexy smiles that seem to be able to convey so much.

Alena, her face still covered in semen, ran her fingers over her face, neck, and hair in a futile attempt to remove it from her person.

"You'll need a good long shower to get it all," Ellie whispered while the guys drank from newly opened beer cans as the van pulled into the mall's parking lot and circled until Ellie pointed out their car. ________________________________________

Alena took a twenty-five minute shower back at the apartment. At the fifteen minute mark, Ellie joined her, insisting on washing Alena's hair. They managed to soap one another without any sexual activity.

Afterward, while blow drying her hair, Ellie asked Alena if she thought they'd just been raped.

"Are you kidding," Alena responded. "We went willingly. I can only speak for myself when I say I never felt threatened by them. I was really horny. I mean, maybe I went further than I intended, but I enjoyed being treated like a slut. Didn't you?"

"I guess," Ellie said after hesitating a beat or two. "I might as well tell you that I use my body to make money, um, you know, I put out for these guys on weekends."

"You do! Alena gasped, totally surprised by this admission on Ellie's part.

"Yeah, they're part of the syndicate, the oriental syndicate in town."

"Organized crime?" Alena sputtered.

"I guess so," Ellie answered lamely.

"I have a surprise for you, Ellie."

"What?"

"I'm kinda in the same game. I mean, I answer these ads on Backpage, and after I meet with the person placing the ad and find him safe and willing to pay my figure, we'll go off and do it."

"Fuck! You mean it? I mean, you're hooking too?"

Alena smiled at Ellie, shrugged her shoulders and said, "Yup!"

"Damn, want to come over to my place of work sometime?"

"Maybe, but for now, I'm doing pretty good on my own. I work when I want, no one bossing me around."

"Oh, no one bosses me around," Ellie said. "I come in and stand with several other girls and the clients make their selection."

"How much do you make a night?" Alena asked.

"Usually, it's five hundred; sometimes more, if a guy feels like tipping extra."

"Mmm, I make a little less. But then I just started. I expect to find clients that I can serve on a regular basis. I have one so far. Actually, I just got started in this last week."

"A newbie!" Ellie chirped. "Well we should celebrate, wanna go out and have a few beers?"

"Ellie, we just finished a rough afternoon. I think I'll let my pussy rest a day. You might consider it too."

"Hmmm, you're probably right. After all, I do have to work tomorrow night."

"Are your clients all Asian?"

"Almost all, yeah; I have done one black guy. I think he supplies the club with drugs. I know, it sounds crazy, having him providing drugs that come from the orient."

The girls decided to order pizza and watch TV, and did, after all, as Alena said, "Tomorrow is another day."

12