Learning Curve

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Richard was still sucking Amy's breasts when Mandy tore away, darting down between Amy's legs. First she brushed his probing fingers aside, then lowered her mouth onto her friend's waiting pussy. Amy gasped as she felt that familiar tongue dipping down deep inside her, then felt the firm kisses of Mandy's lips on her clit. Mandy sucked that clit hard at first, then darted her tongue down onto it rapidly. With Richard's help she kept Amy from writhing around too much, and managed to slip several fingers inside Amy's hot pussy at the same time. Richard took his unspoken cue to concentrate his efforts on Amy's tits while Mandy went down on her. She spread Amy's swollen red lips apart to let her tongue probe deep inside Amy's velvety smooth pussy. Her friend's excitement was building up as fast as her own as she fucked the hot red head with her tongue. Amy's bush tickled Mandy's nose, but she inhaled deeply, drawing in every essence of her friend's cunt. Hot pussy juices coated her fingers, at one point Mandy offered them to Richard, who sucked them clean without a second thought. He savored the sweet flavor of Amy's pussy before sharing it with her in a kiss. Then it was back to her rosy pink nipples and succulent breasts. Amy gasped out loud, then moaned as Mandy's skilled tongue ravished her body. When coupled with Richard's hands and mouth on her breasts, it was too much to resist, and in a long, slow moan, Amy came. She moaned out loud first, gripping her friends down tighter against her before screaming out loud. Her body shook and shuddered as she came, her hands pounded down over and over as Mandy gave her hard clit one last long suck. Richard forced a breast deep into his mouth, pressing his tongue tightly against it as he heard and felt her cumming. Sweet juices from Amy's pussy flowed over Mandy's tongue which she pressed down harder and harder against her friend. Mandy's fingers were shoved in deep, and Amy's cunt tightened against her one last time. Her shrieks of delight filled their ears one last time before her body collapsed down onto the bed and her breath came out in raspy gasps. With a quick look around, Amy saw that Mandy had started fingering her own cunt as well, and without hesitation, she motioned her friend to let her up.


Mandy complied, switching places with Amy. Richard maneuvered himself on top of Mandy as well, placing his cock in easy reach. She took advantage of that, parting her lips to let him slip his cock into her mouth once again. Meanwhile, Mandy's legs were spread wide and her thighs were pulled back as she offered her dripping snatch to Amy. Amy was on all fours now, perky little tits dangling as she crawled between Mandy's spread legs. Her mouth found its way to that hot cunt as her hands wrapped around the backs of Mandy's thighs. She licked those fleshy cunt lips, savoring the taste of Mandy's cunt drippings as she tongued her. Amy didn't slide her tongue as deeply inside Mandy as she had done, but the brunette clearly enjoyed her friend's style. Her own fingers played with her clit while Amy went down on her, and Richard's hands soon found their way to Mandy's breasts. She was a lot bigger than Amy, and the feeling of her soft breasts in Richard's mouth was incredible. Mandy moaned constantly as her friends pleasured her, although the sound was muffled because Richard's cock was deep in her throat. Her eyes were opened wide with amazement as Amy's tongue found all the right places and Richard straddled her head. His cock still tasted a little like his cum, and Mandy sucked and sucked to get even more. Richard would have been happy to oblige her, but when he looked over to watch what Amy was doing, a gentle motion from the red head changed his mind.

Slowly, Richard eased his cock out of Mandy's mouth, pulling away slowly as she reached out for him with her tongue. Reluctantly, he pulled his mouth off of her tits as well, then rolled off to the side. Amy was still eating Mandy's pussy, with her ass wiggling seductively in the air. Richard quickly made his way behind her, grabbing onto those cute buns while they wiggled before him. Amy spread her knees a little farther apart when she felt his hands on her, then she started sucking Mandy's pussy harder than ever. In truth, she was bracing herself tightly against Mandy, and a moment later, she was glad she did.

Richard had placed the tip of his cock against Amy's cunt opening, waiting for the right moment before he thrust himself inside her. As soon as he felt her body easing forward, he pounded his cock deep into Amy's pussy, then pulled out again. He repeated his actions, thrusting himself hard and fast into that tight little cunt, fucking Amy like she'd never been fucked before. Her moans joined in with Mandy's now as she felt Richard fucking her, slamming his cock deep inside her with each stroke. His hands were placed squarely on her ass, squeezing her buns as he plowed deep into her, over and over again. Amy's entire body trembled each time he rammed himself into her, jiggling her ass and her tits as well. Her mouth was pressed firmly against Mandy's cunt, sucking away at the moaning brunette's clit. Mandy moaned louder and louder as Richard fucked Amy harder, building up his strength with each passing stroke. She begged him to fuck her friend hard, for she was feeling the effects of his cock on Amy as well. "Oh God, Richard!" she screamed. "Fuck her, fuck her hard. Oh! Harder, harder!" Moans became wails as Richard took what Mandy screamed to heart. "Oh, my God! Oh, my God!" she yelped. "Aah! Ahh!" cried Mandy as she dug her nails into her friend's back. Her body shook as she drew her hands across Amy's back, scratching out a bright red trail from her shoulder blades to her sides. Mandy quickly scrambled out from beneath her. "Over on her back, Richard, flip her over!"

He needed no more encouragement. In an instant, Richard had pretty little Amy on her back, spreading her legs wide apart in the process. His cock pounded back inside her, jack hammering in and out of the squealing girl's cunt. Mandy was off to the side, recovering from her own intense orgasm as Amy started calling out again. She wrapped her arms around the back of Richard's neck as he fucked her, harder and harder with each stroke of his cock. Amy moaned and groaned as Richard's cock plowed deep into her tight pussy, stretching her out like she'd never been before. Her own lubricating juices dripped out of her violated cunt as she begged Richard to do it to her even harder. "Oh fuck! Fuck me, Richard, fuck me!" screamed Amy as she felt his shaft digging deeper and deeper inside her.

"You want it? You want it bad don't you," he gasped. Amy nodded, tossing her head about in the throes of passion. Her eyes were squeezed shut as she yelped even more. "Oh, that's it, you want it. I know you want it you fucking little bitch!"

Amy's eyes shot open at that remark. "Fuck yes, fuck my tight little cunt. Oh God, fuck this hot little bitch!" Anything else she said was lost in a high pitched shriek as Amy came, feeling the full force of Richard's cock inside her. She pulled him down tighter against her body, feeling him give her one last thrust before he unexpectedly pulled himself out of her. While she opened looked at him with shock, Richard darted his cock up to her mouth, forcing the head between her parted lips before he came. Sticky sweet cum pumped out into her mouth, coating her lips before Amy recovered from her shock and started swallowing it down. Richard rubbed his cock against her face, letting her lips grace the underside of his shaft as he unloaded all over her face. Cum was streaked across Amy's cheeks, streaking up into her hair by the time Richard was finished cumming. Once he was done she opened her mouth to take him in again sucking his cock down into her mouth while she cleaned him off. Mandy ducked down to get another taste of Richard's cum off of Amy's face, and to start sucking him as well. They were all very much aroused now, and even while Mandy kissed the cum away from Amy's face, she saw her friend was sucking her best, trying to get Richard hard again. It would take a few minutes, she was sure, but the tingling between her legs told Mandy exactly where she wanted to feel that hard shaft as soon as it was ready to fuck again. Her longings were confirmed when she saw Richard's lust crazed eyes, and she shared a knowing look with Amy, who busied herself with sucking that cock hard one more time. Finding out how many times they could make Richard cum the rest of the night would be an interesting lesson to learn indeed.

12