Learning Experience

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now Jimmy," she said as she laid my shaft in her cleavage and pushed her tits around it, "as I said, the only way I have ever been fucked is the regular way. I want something different. Ineed something different."

As my thoughts went back to various different positions she started moving her body up and down so her tits were stroking my cock. She smiled at the look on my face when it occurred to me that I was fucking her tits. No girl I had ever been with had titsbig enough to fuck. This was amazing, and it felt incredible.

"Climb up on me," I said to her wanting her pussy now more than ever.

"What? I don't understand."

"Sit up on my lap and slip my cock inside you."

She smiled and did as she was told. A long moan escaped her as she slid down on my rod and wrapped her legs around my waist. Sitting on the side of the bed with my feet flat on the floor I drove my cock deep into her. She squealed with each thrust. Simultaneously we turned our heads and watched ourselves in the mirror on the headboard. Her legs were locked behind me. Her arms were around me and her tits were pushed flat against my chest. We could see the sweat glistening on our bodies. I could feel her cream running down my cock to my balls. I wrapped my arms around her ass and stood, lifting her and driving my dick deeper into her cunt. I carried her across the room with my cock still inside of her and put her back to the wall. Her nails dug into my back again as I stabbed and pounded my cock into her deep hole. She took a handful of my hair and pulled my head back. Her mouth went to my neck and I could feel her teeth close around it. She squeezed me tight with her legs and her thighs began to twitch.

"This is so fucking good, Jimmy. I love it! I LOVE IT!!!! God, it's so... fucking... GOOD!"

I drilled her twat until I could barely hold her up. I turned and carried her back to the bed before I dropped her. As she let herself fall to the bed I could feel her nails scratch across my back. The pain was terrible and exciting at the same time. Her back hit the bed but she didn't release her legs. I drilled her harder.

"Your pussy is so good Diane." I closed my eyes and the words just spilled out of me as I screwed her snatch. "I love your pussy. I love your CUNT! You are the best...the BEST! You suck me so good. You will always make me hard. I will always want your pussy, and your tits, and your ass. No woman will ever compare to you. Your taste, your heat, your beautiful breasts. Your tits felt so good wrapped around my cock! I can't wait to fill you with my hot cum!"

When I opened my eyes I saw Diane staring at me, and smiling. Her eyes would briefly close from the pleasure of each thrust of my shaft but I saw that she watched me and listened to every word I said. Her legs relaxed from my waist and I grabbed and lifted them so her feet were in the air, putting her calves to my chest. I drove into her harder and pinched her nipples. Her arms were extended out across the bed and she thrashed her head from side to side.

"Your cock goes in so deep when you fuck me like this, Darling! It feels so good!"

"Do you want it deeper, Baby? Do you want it deeper?"

"Oh my God! You can go deeper?" She was now looking at me in disbelief.

"Yes...I can! Do you want it?"

"Yes, I do! Fuck me deeper, Jimmy! Drive it deeper into my pussy!"

I put my hand on the backs of her knees and pushed them to her chest. Her ass lifted off the bed and her face went to her tits. I drilled my rail into her as hard as I could, again and again. My balls were slapping on her ass and she reached between her legs and started rubbing her sticky, swollen clit.

"Oh Jesus, Jimmy, I'm going to cum! I'm going to cum! Fuck me hard and deep! Give it to me hard and deep! YOU'RE MAKING ME CUM!"

With every ounce of energy I had left I reamed her cunt as hard as I could. Her hand was rubbing her clit so fast the motion was a blur. The sound of my balls slapping on her ass filled our ears.

All at once her pussy tightened on my cock, she threw her arms out, arched her back, turned her head to one side and screamed, "Oh, JIMMMMMMMMYYYYYYYY! Ooooooohhhhhh, that's it! I'mcumming! It's so FUCKING GOOD!!!!!!!!!

She tried to push me off of her. I could feel her legs trying to straighten but I kept them pinned to her chest and slammed my cock into her dripping snatch. She kept screaming and begging me to stop. I turned my head to the left and looked into the headboard mirror. When I saw the refection of her bent up like that and me railing her twat the orgasm tore into me.

"Oooooooooohhhhhhh GOD! Diane, your pussy is fucking WONDERFUL ON MY COCK!" I screamed, and with a final hard thrust my rod exploded into her hot dripping hole which was already filled with her own cum. I could feel her body shaking underneath me. When she felt the pressure of me holding her down relax, she pushed me with her legs. I fell to my back on the floor and laid there. My cock was covered in my cum and her cream. I closed my eyes and soon felt her mouth cover my shaft. I tried to squirm away. The feeling of her lips and tongue wiping my cock clean of the steamy, sticky fluid was just too much. She dug her nails into my hips and would not let me move until she had it all off of my prick and balls. When she finished she lay down next to me and draped her arm over my chest. I turned my head to face her. We kissed and drifted off to sleep.

* * *

When I woke we were still on the floor and the sun was shining through the window on our naked bodies. I looked at the alarm clock and saw that it was already 11:30 in the morning.

"Diane, wake up," I said, gently shaking her.

"Hmmm?"

"Wake up, Honey. If Danielle comes home and finds us like this we going to have a problem."

"Yes, you're right," she replied sleepily.

She slipped on her robe and I put on the clothes I was wearing last night. Diane pulled and old undershirt that belonged to her ex-husband out of her dresser and handed it to me. I couldn't wear my shirt because now it had no buttons and Danielle would get suspicious if she saw that. I walked down the hall to the bathroom, which was adjacent to the kitchen, to pee and get washed up. Diane used her master bath. When she walked into the kitchen I already had coffee going and was sitting on the sun porch smoking a cigarette and thinking about the night before. I ran the events of last night over in my head. I came to the realization that Diane was a woman I could probably fall in love with. She was attractive, fun, smart and sexy. She was also old enough to be my Mother and that would cause problems. I heard frying pans on the stove, finished my cigarette and went to the kitchen table. A cup of coffee was waiting for me and the smell of frying bacon filled the kitchen.

"It's very sweet of you to make breakfast for me, Diane, but you don't have to..."

"Shush," she said, cutting me off. "You gave me the most enjoyable night I've had in twenty years. Making you breakfast is a small thing for me to do for you."

"I could love this woman," I said under my breath.

While we were eating, Danielle walked in bleary eyed and holding her head. Stephen wasn't with her. Diane wished her Good Morning and I just kept eating. Danielle poured herself some coffee and stood there looking at us sitting at the table. We looked back at her.

"Jimmy, why are you still here?" she asked, looking from me to Diane and back at me again.

Diane chimed in with, "Jimmy had too much to drink last night and I wouldn't let him drive home."

"Jimmy," said Danielle with her eyes fixed on me, "where is your shirt?"

Diane intercepted again with, "I spilled a drink on him last night. We were dancing, I had my drink in my hand and someone bumped me. Jimmy, your shirt should be ready to go in the dryer now."

Damn this woman was good. She had already put my shirt in the wash! She planned the story before I even thought about it. I guess she knows her daughter too well. "No, Diane, it's a hang dry. If you have a spare hanger I'll just bring it home like that."

"Did you have a good time, Mom?"

"I had a wonderful time," answered Diane, winking at me on the sly and putting her hand on my leg under the table. "Why can't you find a nice boy like Jimmy? He's a real gentleman."

"Not now, Mom," said Danielle, holding her coffee in one hand and her head in the other. "I'm going to take a shower."

"Would you like me to cook you some breakfast?"

"No, thanks. I think eggs would make me sick right now."

"OK, Honey. Take some aspirin. I love you."

"I love you, too," returned Danielle as she walked into the bathroom door closed behind her.

When we heard the shower water start Diane got up and sat on my lap. She opened her robe to expose her bare shapely breasts. I took a nipple between my lips and massaged it with my tongue. Watching me she asked, "Can I see you again?"

I released her nipple, looked up at her and answered, "Yes, I would like that. You do realize, Diane, that you can't fall in love with me."

"Silly boy," she said with a giggle, "I'm old enough to be your Mother. How would that look if we fell in love? You are a fantastic lover and I want to enjoy you again."

The shower water stopped and Diane covered herself up and went to the sink to wash the breakfast dishes. I pulled my shirt from the washer and hung it. As I walked back into the kitchen, Danielle walked from the bathroom to her bedroom wearing only a towel. My God, she was sexy. I looked at Diane and saw she caught me undressing her daughter with my eyes.

"Remember Jimmy," she said, "I'm the one with the experience and she got her beauty fromme."

I just slowly nodded my head and smiled. She stepped up to me and gave me a quick kiss. I told her that I had to get going and she walked me to the door. As I stepped out the door, I brushed my hand across her ass and she put her hand to my chest and stopped me on the porch.

"If you were an older man, I could love you."

"I could love you too, Diane," I replied and walked out to my truck.

She stayed on the porch until I was out of the driveway. While driving home, I ran the events of last night through my head again and thought about how amazing an older woman is in comparison to the girls my own age. Diane spoiled me. After my experience with her I didn't get involved with anyone close to my own age for almost ten years. It was frustrating to me that girls my age were so boring. When having sex I would get tired of having to say things like, "Don't pull so hard, it's attached," or "Be careful with your teeth." Yes, Diane spoiled me.

* * *

During the following week I kept thinking about my night with Diane. I felt a little guilty because of what I had done with the Mother of a good friend of mine. At the same time, I thought it was exciting that somebody's Mother would be attracted to me in that way. The Wednesday after I slept with Diane I went out for drinks with some friends from work. Debbie from accounting started coming on to me. Of course I thought this was the coolest thing. It's always great when a woman comes on to me but I just wasn't interested. Debbie was attractive and all but she was a bit of a ditz, and young. I thanked her for the invitation to go back to her house with her but I politely declined.

The next Saturday I was at the sink doing dishes when the phone rang.

"Hello," I said, almost dropping the phone into the dishwater.

"Hey Jimmy. It's Danielle."

"Oh, Hey. What's going on?"

"You got plans for tonight?"

"Not yet."

"My Mom's gonna be out of town for the night so I'm having a party. Can you come?"

"Sure. Who's going to be there?"

"The usual crowd. Stephen will be here and I invited Janie and Dennis."

Fucking great. The three people that I least want to see and she wants to put in the same room with them and get us drunk.

"Ok, sounds cool," I said. What was I saying? It sounded fucking awful. "I'll be there". What the fuck was I thinking? Well, at the worst I have a beer or two and leave.

"Alright, great," Danielle replied. "By the way, you and my Mom must have had a really good time last weekend."

"Um, why do you say that?" I stammered.

"She told me that she had more fun with you than she ever did with my Dad or Rick. What did you guys do?"

"We went to El Bailar, had drinks, danced and hung out with her friends. Well, we had more than drinks. We got smashed, danced and hung out with her friends. Her friends are OK but I don't see it becoming a habit."

"Well, thank you, Jimmy. I haven't seen my Mom this happy in a long time and I got to spend some time alone with Stephen. I think Rick standing her up was probably the best thing to happen."

"I guess you're probably right. You know your Mom a lot better than I do." I had to cover my mouth to stifle a laugh. Jesus, what the hell did Diane tell her about that night?

"Jimmy, you there?" said Danielle, startling me from my thoughts.

"Huh? Oh, what was that?"

"Jimmy, are you OK?"

"Yeah, fine. What time should I be there?"

"About eight. See you then. Oh, and bring whatever you want to drink."

"OK," I said before hanging up, "eight it is. Bye."

What was wrong with me? I agreed to go and get drunk with my slutty ex-girlfriend, her new prickhead boyfriend and Danielle's scumbag boyfriend. I needed to have my head examined. Still turning this over in my mind I went back to my dishes. After I finished the last one and started draining the sink the phone rang again.

"Hello," I answered, almost dropping the phone in the sink again.

"Hello, Lover." It was Diane. "How are you doing?"

"I'm doing fine, thanks." The sound of her voice brought an involuntary smile to my face. "How are you?"

"I'm doing just great. Listen, I got a motel room for tonight. I was wondering if you had any plans."

"Actually, Danielle just called. She said you were going out of town and asked if I wanted to come over."

"Is she having a party?" asked Diane, sounding irritated. "Dammit, I told her no parties."

"It's just a few friends." I tried to curtail her anger. "It won't be anything big."

"Well, she better not wreck the house," she answered. Her voice went smooth and sultry again. "You'll have to break your plans with Danielle. I'm at the motel on Route 6 at the top of the hill. Room 113."

"Diane," I said trying to sound as serious as possible and hiding my excitement, "didn't we agree that we cannot fall in love with one another?"

"Who said anything about love? See you at eight."

"But Diane, I told you I already made plans with Danielle."

"Well, you can go to my house and drink beer with my daughter and her idiot boyfriend or you can come here and drink champagne and have sex with me. I know you'll make the right choice. Good bye."

The phone clicked in my ear and the dial tone followed. I had a grin from ear to ear. Of course I would make the right choice. It was 6:00. I had two hours to eat, get ready and get there. I cooked some sirloin tips with mushroom sauce and had a couple of glasses of wine with dinner. While I ate I thought about how fantastic the last night I spent with Diane was. The way her mouth felt on my dick was enough to make me blow off Danielle and the three jerk-offs and whoever else she invited. I decided not to even call Danielle to tell her I wasn't coming. I couldn't think of a good excuse. I'd work on that later. Now I had to get ready.

I showered, shaved and got dressed in a black polyester pullover crew neck shirt (no buttons this time) with short sleeves, pale beige slacks, a black belt and black shoes. I sprayed on some Versace cologne and headed out the door. It was 7:30 at this point and I had plenty of time as the motel was only fifteen minutes from my house. I took a detour and swung by the corner where the flower vendor was last week. Once again, I found him there. I pulled up and asked for a dozen peach roses.

"For the same lady?" the vendor asked.

"Yes, Sir. If these work as well as the last ones did I'm in for one hell of a night."

He handed me the roses and I paid him five dollars over his asking price. "Keep the change, and thanks," I said as I turned and walked away.

When I pulled into the motel parking lot I was happy to find the room she rented was in the back of the building and hidden from the road. All I needed was Danielle or one of her friends to drive by and see my truck there when I said I'd be at the party. Questions would be asked that I wouldn't want to answer. I parked and walked to the door. Before I could knock the door swung open. Diane stood at the door in her silk robe and her nipples were visibly hard under the material.

"You brought roses again. You are such a sweet boy. Please, come in," she said with a sexy tone I couldn't resist. She took the roses from me, turned and I followed her into the room. It was a very nice room for a motel. In the back corner of the room on the right was a Jacuzzi hot tub half surrounded with mirrors from the top of the tub to the ceiling. Four candles burned in various places around the tub. The water was already steaming and fogging the mirrors. Two white towels hung over the edge of the tub. Immediately to the left of the Jacuzzi on the back wall was the open door to the bathroom. I could the large glass shower stall in the bathroom from where I was standing. Against the wall on the right was a large mahogany dresser. On it was a bottle of champagne chilling in a chrome ice bucket and Diane laid the roses next to it. Next to the dresser was a small refrigerator. Against the left wall was a canopied waterbed covered with a white lacey bedspread. "Super waveless", I hoped as I surveyed the rest of the room. On each side of the bed were mahogany nightstands with lamps. The lamps were turned off and one short candle burned on each table. In the left had corner of the room behind the entryway door was a table with two chairs. On the table stood two empty champagne flutes and two lit dinner candles. I hung my coat on the tall coat rack next to the door and Diane pulled the bottle of champagne from the bucket.

"Please, sit down," Diane said and motioned me to the table. "You didn't have to get all dressed up on my account. You won't be dressed for very long."

"I didn't expect to be, but isn't the gift so much better when it comes in an attractive wrapper?" I said, hoping I would sound smooth.

"Well, yes. I suppose you're right," replied Diane while pouring the champagne. "I can't wait to unwrap you."

Before she sat Diane removed her robe and hung it over the back of the chair. She was naked, and she was beautiful. As we drank our first glass of champagne Diane purposefully kept changing her sitting position and watched me as my eyes explored her naked body. Occasionally she would run a hand over one of her breasts or across the pelt of blonde pubic hair between her legs and she would look pleased with every one of my reactions.

"Jimmy, I told my friend Mary Beth all about you. She wants to meet you."

"You what? I thought this was going to stay between us?" I said curtly.

"You don't have to get upset Sweetie. She is my best friend and she can keep a secret. Boy, shereally wants to meet you." Diane laughed as she said this.

"Mary Beth is the one that kept grabbing my ass while I was dancing with her, isn't she?"

"Yes," Diane kept laughing as she answered, "She's the one."

I just smiled and sipped my champagne, keeping my thoughts to myself. There was no fucking way I was doing anything like this with Mary Beth. She wasn't attractive and she was huge. I did keep looking at her tits that night. Who wouldn't? They were enormous.

"Enough of that," said Diane draining her glass. "Let's get in the tub."