Learning from the Master

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I did as I was told, eager at this point to entrust my pleasure to Jake. He gently pushed me down so that my head was on the pillow and my body was exposed to him, and then motioned for me to give him my hand. He wrapped one end of the tape gently around my wrist, pulled my arm up over my head, slipped the tape between slats in my headboard, and then used the remainder of the tape to secure my other wrist. I'd never entertained the thought of letting anyone tie me up before, but Jake had done it, no questions asked, in just a matter of seconds.

"Now, spread your legs."

Knowing that his next action would leave me completely defenseless, I nonetheless followed his command, and he quickly had each of my ankles tied to the foot of my bed. I was utterly exposed and vulnerable, and was shocked that my excitement contained no fear, just eager lust. He gave me once more the questioning look he'd used earlier, making sure I was OK to proceed, and I nodded.

Jake climbed on the bed with me, kneeled beside me, and slowly, gently, began licking and massaging my inner thighs. It took him what seemed like minutes to finally reach my pussy lips with his tongue and press between them. I groaned with pleasure as he finally reached his goal, and his chin was soon covered with the juices that had been building there throughout our encounter. With the same patience he had demanded of me, Jake slowly licked and fingered me, following my lead as I writhed beneath him and hissed with any remaining breath, "Yes, that's it, right there. Yes, yessssss....."

I wasn't even aware of my orgasm arriving, it was so long and gradual in its build-up. But when I finally did cum, shuddering and pulling against the tape holding my limbs, I couldn't help but scream out in the most intense pleasure I'd ever experienced. No man I'd been with had ever attempted - much less had the skill or patience to bring me to such a climax - never more than just a quick fuck.

After giving me a few moments to recover, Jake now climbed on top of me, and I wondered whether he would take me right then and there, still tied and defenseless. As if in answer, he climbed to his knees and turned his attention, one by one, to each of my wrists, then my ankles, freeing me to join him in a new position. My limbs a bit stiff from their captivity, I rolled over to one side and stretched. He climbed behind me, his body spooning mine, and whispered in my ear. "Didn't I promise you that listening to me was always a good idea?"

"Yes, and I'm very interested in your suggestions for our next activity?"

Wordlessly, he answered. He slid one hand between my legs, playing with my pussy lips for a few moments, before following with his cock, which was already hard again but became harder as he rubbed it against me. I groaned with pleasure as he finally pressed into me from behind and began stroking in and out, slowly, gently, of course. After a few minutes in this position, he reached for a pillow, positioned it against my belly, and gradually rolled me over onto it, so that he was now on top of me, never breaking the rhythm of his thrusts as he changed our position.

"Oh god yes, you're so deep inside of me. Keep going, faster now!"

After a few more moments, he gradually pulled me up to my knees, so that he was now fucking me in a traditional doggy-style position. This allowed him to pick up his rhythm, and also gave him access to grab my breasts, kneading them and pinching my nipples as he pounded into me, harder and faster with every minute. After the slow and steady attention we'd each given each other earlier, it was delightful to finally fuck with relentless abandon. I encouraged him with louder and dirtier talk as we both pressed closer to orgasm, and finally at the end, reached down and began furiously fingering my own clit.

"Yes, yes, that's it! Fuck me, pound my tight little pussy! Harder, harder! Yes, yes......."

Just as I came, no longer able to speak as my body convulsed beneath his, I felt his load shoot deep inside of me. His hands fell from my breasts to the bed, holding some of his weight as the rest collapsed against me, our spent, sweaty bodies melding into one. After a few moments of panting, enjoying the last rush of our mutual orgasm, he finally collapsed to the bed, pulling me down with him. We relaxed together for quite a while longer before he finally got up and motioned that he would like to take a shower.

I nodded yes, and just heard his last statement before disappearing into the bathroom, "Next Saturday, let's paint the dining room!"

To be continued...

12