Learning More About My Friend Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once her hair was out of her face, she lifted her right hand, now dripping with her juices, up to her mouth, and placed her index and middle finger into her mouth. Her delicate lips wrapped around them near the knuckle, and her mouth tightened as she sucked on her fingers and slowly drew them out. This was such a sight! I could only imagine what she must taste like, that sweet and musky taste that was touching her tongue at this moment, and what those soft lips could do if it were my cock in place of her fingers. Imaging that her tongue was licking her juices off of my cock instead of her fingers sent me completely over the edge and I exploded, wave after wave onto the fence. I don't think I have ever come so hard, I swear it was going to shoot a new hole through the wood. The immense pleasure of such an intense orgasm overwhelmed me as I let out several heavy grunts with it, try as I might, I couldn't keep them completely quiet. While still trying to regain my breath, I quickly moved my eye back to the hole to see if she had heard me. Mary was simply laying there, her hands very delicately tracing up and down her chest, with a pleased, but exhausted, smile across her face. I squeezed out the last few drops from the end of my dick, and looked at my cum very very slowly creeping down the fence. I couldn't help but smile, feeling as though I had just marked my territory, and had that rush of testosterone that makes you almost want to go chop down a tree.

I watched a few minutes more as Mary lay there and just delicately dance her fingers along her skin. Eventually, she sat up, turned her legs to the side, and stood up. A beautiful front few of her naked body. Her brunette shoulder length hair flowing down, the edges of it landing several inches above the top of her deliciously pert breasts, followed by a washboard stomach that lead straight down to her secret blonde patch of pubic hair, only a small patch but more than a landing strip, before her completely shaven and glistening lips, which let out a few drops of her fluids which dripped down along her wonderfully toned legs. My dick was starting to bounce back to life from this revealing view of her, but before it could get far she took a few steps and dove back into the water like a beautiful mermaid. She was probably washing off a little, since I was due to arrive soon, even though I had already come. I pulled my trunks back up, my dick fighting me a little as it didn't want to go back in hiding.

I realized I couldn't just walk in now, as much as I wanted to, I didn't want to reveal to her that I had been jacking off to her getting herself off, or even catch her there partially naked and embarrass her. What if she knew I was there the whole time, and was doing it for my viewing pleasure? Could she have an even wilder exhibitionist side than I thought? Hmm, I doubt it, but everyone's inhibitions can drop a little with some alcohol, so it might not be a bad idea to get some, it would also give me something to do while she gets herself presentable again.

I headed back to my car, looking around to make sure no neighbors were looking at me, wondering why I was sneaking out from the side of the house. Fortunately no one was around. I got in my car and after several minutes called up Mary on her cell.

"Hello?"

"Hey! Took you a little while to answer, hope I didn't interrupt a mid-afternoon nap." I was so slick.

"Nah, I was just swimming in the pool. So you when are you coming?" I already came all over your fence!

"Soon, I just got in my car on the way to the store, and hey, I was thinking, with all of this heat, some frozen drinks by the pool might be good. You prefer Pina Coladas or Strawberry Daiquiris?"

"Umm, how about both?"

"Sure."

"Oh, put pick up some more Rum, I'm almost out."

"No problem. Okay, so I should be there in about twenty minutes."

"Cool, just come through the side gate when you get here, I can't hear the doorbell from out back."

"Alright, see ya in a few. Bye."

"Bye."

to be continued...

--------------------------------

Thank you for reading, and please vote! Feedback is also welcome.

12