Learning the Chocolate Life Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's a good thing your face is planted in the bedspread my darling slave." I can feel the tip of that huge cock right on my anus. All in one fast and furious motion the lengths of floss are yanked back as that huge cock is plunged into my ass. She was correct as I am screaming into the covers. My nipples are being ripped off and my ass is being ripped open. Tying the end of the floss behind my back there is a constant pressure change as now Mistress Angie has both her hands free. Sliding her hands down to my hips she has full control over me.

"You know what is coming next don't you slave?" A deeply muffled and painful "Yes Mistress," escapes my mouth between groans. "I bet you thought you were going to get to fuck me but as I told you last time you have not earned that privilege and may never until you prove your complete devotion to me." Holding my hips firm I can feel you sliding even farther into my ass. I can't believe the sensation of pain or the extraordinary length. "Your ass was made for black cock slave. Perhaps I will watch Alex fuck you." Slowly you start a rhythm of fucking me deep just short movements at first but then I can tell your excitement level is beginning to rise. I am learning to anticipate her needs and wants now so I start as best I can to rock back and forth on my hands and knees.

"You really are turning into a good slave. You enjoy my fucking you now don't you?" as the rhythm picks up faster and faster. "I can see you remember the 8 inch model that you enjoyed so much slave. Let's have some fun with all 12." At that I feel her take the line of floss, withdraw to the tip of the cock and then rams all 12 inches into me while pulling the floss hard. My anus is stretch to the limit as the base of the cock hits my ass and my nipples feel like they have just been ripped off my chest. I do not at this point know which hurts more. "Take it all my pet. Take all the pain and show me your devotion to me and to my pleasure."

Like a musical rhythm I can feel the cock sliding in and out while the floss is pulled in perfect harmony. "Tell me what I want to hear slave." I am still loudly moaning into the covers. I raise my head slightly, "Fuck me Mistress Angie. Fuck my ass harder. I beg off you to rape my ass with your beautiful cock for your pleasure." Letting go of the floss brings some relief as I now feel both hands on my hips. Her moving forward and pulling me back to meet that monster is driving her into her world of pure pleasure. It seemed as if I was being raped for hours but in reality she cums in just a few minutes. I can tell. She is pulling me back to her cock as hard as possible and grinding and then the moans of sheer pleasure fill the room. Finally she ever so slowly pulls her long cock out of me, literally inch by inch.

"God I love fucking your ass. You may very well be the best fuck I have ever had. Not only have you earned a reward you have earned the gold star Alex mentioned for your servitude tonight. Stay." Once again you are off the bed and at the dresser. A quick snip and the floss is cut from behind my back. "Roll over on your back." Exhausted I do so and can feel your warm hands on my chest as you stand beside the bed and clip the floss tied around my nipples. The pain is searing at first but finally starts to wane. I turn my head and can see you in all your beauty and that monster cock. I can't believe I had that rammed up my ass and was actually starting to enjoy it.

"Well I did state you earned a reward and that gold star so first your reward. On your back and hang your head over the edge of the bed slave. As I do so you set the scissors down and grab a candle. "Suck boy as I did love the visual of Alex's cock fucking your mouth." Opening wide I can see the cock moving closer and closer to my mouth. As instructed I lick and suck as you start to fuck my mouth. I can barely get my mouth to open wide enough but with each fucking stroke you take it goes deeper and deeper into my mouth and down my throat. Suddenly I feel hot drops of liquid wax from the candle hitting my nipples, chest and stomach. Trying to scream is impossible and the grinding motion you are now making lets me know that you are again on the verge of yet another orgasm. Just as with my ass you drive the entire cock into my throat and tremble as you cum.

"I guess you have learned by now that a reward is a pleasure for me that will most often cause pain for you," as you slowly withdraw the cock from my mouth. I draw in a deep breath and reply with, "Yes Mistress your slave has learned that lesson." "Now we must address however the transgression earlier so that we are clear on punishment. You did something that not only displeased me but also broke a basic slave rule which is do exactly what you are told. Not only that, you embarrassed me in front of Alex when you got out of that chair which gave her the impression that I did not have control over my slave. You luckily salvaged that with the blow job you gave her but none the less I was embarrassed. Are you ready to receive your punishment for that slave?" I replied, "Yes Mistress Angie and sincerely ask for your forgiveness and your punishment that I so deserve. It will never happen again. Every command will be followed to the letter and followed without hesitation."

I remained on the bed as you removed your harness. Still naked you looked glorious and I could tell that after all the great sex and orgasms you were completely relaxed. Reaching into a bag you withdrew two leather crops. "Stand up and face me." I could tell she was pleased with herself but finally I was close to her gorgeous face and smile. "Which one of these does slave think would be more painful?" Knowing full well which I replied that the thinnest patent leather would be the most appropriate for my punishment. Smiling she knew full well too and was simply testing me.

"Good choice. Now turn around and remain standing and put your arms behind your head." I was trying to prepare for the worse. After some rustling noise you reappeared in front of me. "Since this is punishment and not a reward you will be gagged with your own under wear instead of the pleasure of mine." After stuffing my mouth you moved slightly behind and to the side. "Though this is punishment and will hurt I still want you to know that I will be getting great pleasure from it and you will thank me for it when we are done."

"Twenty should be sufficient don't you agree slave?" Before I could even nod I could see the first blow coming from my peripheral vision. The first strike was to my ass and just about dropped me to my knees. I wasn't sure I could withstand this and this was just the first. I could hear her calling out the numbers as each blow came. Some further up my back and then back down to my ass and thighs. "Do what you must as this is the last one my darling slave and I am going to enjoy it to the fullest." I remember getting whipped by my grandmother but nothing prepared me for the last blow across my ass. The impact sounded like a baseball bat cracking and sent me falling forward to the bed tears streaming down my face.

Sobbing and whimpering I didn't even feel you slide up next to me on the bed. "That was wonderful slave. I very much enjoyed providing you the punishment you deserved. Do you remember what follows?" I nod and you remove the gag. "Thank you Mistress for the honor of receiving your punishment." A cool lotion then trickles up my thighs, ass, and back which starts to take the sting out of the welts building up. "This will help slave," you whisper in my ear and I feel your warm hand gently spreading the cooling lotions all over me backside. "I must tell you though that I was lenient in my punishment. A serious offense such as you committed will be treated with much harsher punishments in the future." The first thought that crosses my mind is that I don't ever want to commit any offense in the future. If you are feeling better you may roll over to receive your gold star as I am a Mistress of her word."

I roll over at the same time you get off the bed and disappear into the bathroom. I am finally starting to relax after what was a tremendous but painful ending experience. Reappearing you are glorious. Full make up, hair brushed out perfectly, demi cup bra, thong, garter, stockings and patent leather heels. "Put your arms above your head as you don't have permission to touch me but you do have permission to get hard." My arms quickly went up and behind my head and my cock twitched ever so slightly. Picking up the crop from the dresser that little twitch in my cock quickly disappears. "I see the association of the crop and your cock has been established. You are a quick study so we'll formalize that."

"You may get hard now," you say as you walk around the bed. Sliding up next to me I can feel you reach up and secure my arms under each other by grabbing one of my elbows. "See, by earning a gold star you will see my softer side which I know you are dying for." You are so close you don't even have to speak above the slightest whisper. You start to gently caress my skin removing the wax candle drops from my nipples. "It's time slave." And with that my Mistress lowers her mouth to mine and deeply and softly kisses me. Her tongue swirls around mine probing deep then lightly against my lips then back. It is the most passionate kiss I have ever experienced. I return the kiss with my tongue and nibbles of her lips. I am breathing deeply and hard and can feel my cock start to rise.

Even though they are still sore you reach and pinch my nipples which drives moans of pleasure from my mouth. "A glutton for punishment I guess," you say as your mouth descends to lick and nibble one nipple while pinching the other. All I can do is strain against the absolute pleasure of it all. As you kiss me again your hand slides to my cock which jumps at your first touch. I am completely hard and am in ecstasy. Slowly pumping you can tell I am not far from cumming.

Pulling away from our kiss you smile. "I know you enjoyed the evening. I know you enjoyed watching Alex fuck me, sucking her cock, having me rape your ass. Alex is so gorgeous isn't she?" "Yes Mistress she is," I reply as you continue to slowly pump your hand and my hips slowly rise. I want to stay right in this spot forever but my body and mind and senses won't allow it for long. "Would you like to suck her big black cock again?" A heavy breathed "Yes Ma'am" escapes my mouth. Next time then I'll watch you suck her big black cock from behind as I fuck you with my big cock. Would my slave like that," you ask with a broad sexy smile already knowing that is what I want.

"You may cum slave when you are ready. Would you like to suck Alex's big, hard, black cock again right after she fucks me so you can taste my juices and her cum? The vision of that just pops into my head and I explode all over my chest. You keep pumping your hand. "Would you like to kiss your Mistress after Alex has cum in my mouth?" I can't believe how many times I am spurting cum all over myself. Hearing those words and reliving the evening had filled my balls to the limit and were just bursting. "Your first gold star will always be your best slave."

I am breathless and spent and cannot move a muscle. It is total exhaustion and relaxation at the same time. "Let's connect the two extremes you experienced tonight along with all those wonderful rewards in between. A punishment for an infraction and a gold star for you. And we'll do it with one of what appears to be one of your favorite joys." Taking the crop, you scrape up the globs of cum on the crop and bring it to my mouth. I eagerly open my mouth and lick and suck the crop clean.

You release my arms and stand beside the bed looking stunning in your lingerie, "You will worship and fear this crop my darling slave." We repeat the process of licking my cum off the crop until there is nothing left to be had.

"Time to go slave. Leave me enough cash to cover the room and entertainment for the weekend. I want more cock and there are a few clubs I'd like to go to. Back to your vanilla wife life but first tell me, who brought you the incredible chocolate life, who owns you, who do you belong to, who will you do anything for as she commands?" Finally rising up on the bed I reply, "You Mistress Angie and no other."

12