Learning the Rules Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why Jamison, why do you need to know this right now?" He can see the questions in her eyes.

Jamison looks her directly in her eyes. His pupils dilate and his eyes become dark, almost black with lust. Without hesitation he tells her, "Because I want to taste you. I want to put my mouth on your sex. I want my tongue inside you and I want to drink from you. That's why." That said, he places his hand back between her legs and inserts his fingers back into her sex. Thank God she's wet. She's getting wetter right now. I can feel her soaking my fingers. If she doesn't answer me soon, I'm going to wring her little neck.

Alexandra sucks in deep breath. His words actually stopped her from breathing for a few seconds. I can't believe what he just said. I can't believe after being shut down so abruptly earlier that his words brought me right back to where we were before our HIV/STD conversation. I can't believe his fingers are in me and I can feel myself wetting him. Oh my God will this get any stranger? What the hell am I thinking? Of course this is going to get stranger. It's going to get much stranger. Just answer him already. Just tell him. Does it really matter? He is going to want to know a lot more before our twenty-four hours is up. This might be the simple stuff. Oh God, I hope not.

"You're killing me Jamison. I want you to know that you are killing me."

"Answer please or we are both going to die here if you don't let me take what I want." His fingers have started to move again and Alexandra is having a hard time concentrating.

"None, I have not had any lovers or sex partners since I left him. I've been celibate." She takes a deep breath as her head falls back when his fingers come in contact with her clit. "Oh God!"

"Good. That's very good to hear." He pants. He feels like sharing a little more information with her than he originally planned. "Just so you know I haven't had any partners since I moved my last partner and sub out of my house over a year ago. Seventeen months to be exact." He takes a few more breaths as he readjust his position. "So, you're in good company, because I've been in Celibacy Hell with you."

"You're kidding." She barely gets the words out as her hips buck up from his touch. His fingers are torturing her and her poor little clit. The throbbing is getting worse and she feels like she is going to explode any minute; if he would just stop talking and get on with it. "Oh God Jamison. You are really killing me here."

"No. I'm not." The next thing she was feeling was Jamison flicking his tongue over her exposed firm pink nub and his lips as they pressed against her and formed a seal around her clit. He slowly starts to suckle it and then picks up speed. His rapid sucking motion is too much for Alexandra to bear. Alex cries out "Fuck!" "Oh God, Jamison please." After what seems like hours of teasing and postponed gratification, Alex doesn't have much restraint left.

Jamison continues his oral assault on her clit and then thrust his middle finger into her vagina. When he feels how wet she is he quickly adds a second finger. His fingers move in counterpoint to the suction of his mouth on her clit. In and out, in and out, he plunges his fingers into her vagina until he feels the spongy tissue on her anterior wall. He starts to tap the pads of his fingers rapidly over this tissue as his mouth suckles her clit and his tongue whips back and forth over her peaked clit.

Alexandra is writhing with need and her hips start to buck up and down off the bed. She starts to move frantically side to side to find some sort of release. Her hands are pulling at the bed sheets as she moves from side to side in a rocking motion. As she rocks back and forth, she feels Jamison's erection rub against her thigh. In a moment of pure desire and need Alexandra reaches down and grabs hold of his penis. She starts stroking it up and down until he releases a moan into her sex. Her hand slips upward and her thumb caresses over his head. She feels his wet tip from where he is leaking pre-cum fluid. "Jamison, please." She is trying to look down at him but is unable to see into his eyes as he slowly lifts his head. He can see the glassy look in her eyes. She is ready to cum and she is pleading for release.

He increases the pace of his fingers and intermittently taps the pads of his fingers on the spongy tissue as he continues to fill her by adding a third finger. He returns his mouth to her clit and sucks her hard. Then he lightly runs the edges of his teeth over her nub pulling it upward. Alex can take no more, she cries out his name as she orgasms. She is soaked and her cum coats Jamison's fingers and the base of his chin. The quiet is broken by one word called over and over as she cums into his hand and he starts to lick her clean. "Jamison, Jamison, Jamison." Is all she gets out between gasping breaths.

As her orgasm completes itself Alexandra's body starts to calm to baseline. She turns to Jamison to find him at her side staring into her face. He is lying on his side and gently massaging her rubbing his hand down her ribs, over her hip, along her thigh. He slowly guides his hand all the way up to her breast and then down to her thigh again.

Alexandra looks into his eyes as her hand reaches for Jamison's erection. He stops her hand before she touches him. She asks, "What about you? Don't you want to take care of that?"

"Yes, I do but this isn't about me right now. This is about you. This is your time to learn not only what your mind doesn't know, but what your body hasn't experienced. We will have a lot to discuss tomorrow and you will have a lot to do and to think about over the rest of the weekend. Sleep now, we'll talk again tomorrow."

Jamison gives her a last kiss and pulls the bed covers over them. He cradles her in his arms and pulls her toward him. "Alexandra, did you enjoy your first lesson?"

Half asleep, she answers quietly, "Yes, very much. Thank you." In minutes she is asleep in his arms and he closes his eyes thinking of his lesson plan for tomorrow.

To be continued...

~~~~~~~~

Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Very 50 shades of grey shite type story and so many references to it. Timing of this story is after the films came out, and the actor who played Christian gray/grey (spelling depends on different countries) 1st name is Jamie (and Irish/ English) however Jamison is an Irish whisky!! Alexandra and Anastasia are pretty similar in looks, intelligence and 1 being not very sexualy experienced and has no idea about BDSM and the other not sexualy experienced and has no idea about BDSM. Alex says that she has 50 questions about it, she has a grey zone (we say area) and cries out the protagonist's name on being touched and on orgasm. Apex of her sex (see also apex of her thighs) sex (meaning vulva) sex lips!!(meaning outer labia lips) labia for vulva, fatty deposit above the pubis?(actually the mons pubis and it's the pubic bone below, which is part of the pelvis, a circular bone which is wider in a woman) and sex and more sex. I didn't know which area was being touched and the Clitoris was mentioned later, the Clitoris hood is the first thing you touch when going from the mons to opening the outer labia lips!! Then the Clitoris and then the inner labial lips and then the vaginal entrance, the urethra (tube from the bladder) is near or by the vaginal entrance, then the perineum and then the Anal sphincter. Didn't say if she had pubic hair but being in America, she hasn't as he hasn't any pubes, even though they haven't been in relationship's for a year and 5 months!! And ontop, what woman undresses that way, apart from in porn? High heels with stockings, last?!(even knickers off over the heels!!) Of course he is very tall and has a big thick penis and very masculine handsome (calls her baby) just like the other 1 calls her baby, is tall and masculine handsome and has a big thick penis, they all are in porn or written BDSM (but not in real life!!) Now since this has been written, 50 shades was disowned by the BDSM community, books and films (just as shite) and relationship experts and sex experts have said that this was an abusive relationship. And this is homage is going the same way, he drives her home for talks but drives to his home, a mansion in the tutor style? (Do you mean Tudor style? '20s/'30s built but we say mock Tudor) for talking (after 2 glasses of wine at the dinner party and another at his) so that's the sane bit of Safety, Sane and Consensual out the window. He says that they have met as in his firm and his money built what she designed architecturally, he watched meeting's via a live feed to his computer, he arranged to be at the dinner party to meet her...So in other words, he stalked her!! Hey, she's beautiful, intelligent...really? Your best friend knows where you are but she's a bit emotionally tied up and the husband and Jamie are like brother's, into BDSM. So do you leave like an intelligent woman alone with a man you met hours ago and has said that?!! Yes in Real life, No in porn/written stories!! And he says if it gets too much, say so and it will stop/ you can leave, well during foreplay she says Stop! And closed her legs. That's a big sign she is saying No, I don't consent but he shouts at her and forcing her legs open. So Consensual is out the window and he carried on while sexualy stimulating her about blood tests hiv/sti's and last had sex, what then?! But any beautiful, intelligent woman would be out the door after he carried on(sexual assault) or even before. But end of story, so this intelligent? Woman stays. WTF!! He is a stalking (they initially meet outside the house for the dinner party, hmm timing of that?) manipulative, untrustworthy, shite of a man who doesn't keep to his promises such as SSC and she is supposed to be an independent, intelligent woman who isn't 21 and still in college (Anastasia) who "meets" a wealthy older (8 to 10yrs) man, but this is fantasy fiction and of course she stays. And what man with a erect penis does (maybe he doesn't want to push his luck and sticks to starter's) other than have a Barclays bank (wank) in the bathroom?! In real life, that wouldn't happen, either. I have read enough of this tosh. Much better are the stories "Raw", "Raw and Broken" and "Secret smiles and three little words" for more real life BDSM...find in story search!! *Anony-mouse*

vodiodo69vodiodo69about 1 year ago

Love the series so far. Can’t stop reading. Totally drenched the whole time. This story is keeping me up all night. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Very Hot!

I am enjoying this story so very much. The development of the characters and the story line are surely like BDSM 101.

Having just read chapters 3 and 4, I can't wait to get started on the next one.

Kudos Apple for your skillful writing of this erotic tale.

gracie920101gracie920101almost 8 years ago
WTH

Is a trinity? Is this a place or regional name for something?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I am loving this so far...

My only critique is some minor punctuation issues, particularly around dialogue, and some spelling issues. In this chapter and previous ones, a word is spelled correctly, it's just the wrong word. For example, medaling instead of meddling, way instead of weigh, and jester in place of gesture.

That said, this is incredibly intense and yummy, and the anticipation you build is fabulous.

Show More
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Secret Smiles and Three Little Words Pt. 01 Alex learns the meaning of BDSM.in BDSM
Tara's Breeding Three men decide to have their way with fertile Tara.in NonConsent/Reluctance
The Taking of Lena Ch. 01 An innocent chambermaid is taken by a wealthy lord.in NonConsent/Reluctance
A Good Student A D/s relationship with a poetry student.in BDSM
The Concert She's violated at an outdoor concert.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories