Learning to Fuck Again

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My tits bounced all around between us and his hips met mine with every thrust. I felt his balls smacking against my asshole and it felt like his cock was going to come out of my mouth. I was screaming in pleasure, nails clawing into his back as he fucked me harder and faster. Sweat poured from our bodies, he pulled out and flipped me over. I was now on hands and knees, his cock slamming home once more. His balls smacking my clit, my tits swaying heavily beneath me as his hands grabbed my hips hard enough to leave bruises.

In all my life, I had never been fucked like this. I was tall and thin and gorgeous when I met my husband and he didn't even fuck me like this. Jeff made me forget who I was and what I was going through as he drove his cock deep inside of me. I tightened around his shaft, milking his cock as he made me cum over and over again.

He pulled out and laid down on the bed. I looked at him, my body exhausted and dripping sweat.

"Are you finished? I didn't feel you cum yet..."

"Nope... not finished. You are getting on top, come on now."

I looked at him in total fear, there was no way I was climbing on top to have my belly and saggy tits in his face while I fucked him.

"Jessie... get on top now. I don't see a single problem with your beautiful body and if you can't do this then we will end it now."

I looked at him in shock. I wasn't sure if he was saying we would stop the sex now or stop it for good. Why was I even thinking there would be more?! I lowered my eyes and slid on top of him, his hands softly rubbing over my body, around my breasts and even my stomach. I lifted myself as he held his cock so I could slide it inside of me.

I bottomed out, my clit rubbing against his hair as I began to slowly grind myself on top of him. Jeff, reached up and pulled my head down, his lips pressing against mine while his tongue explored my mouth. I was moaning as I rode his cock to another orgasm.

He pushed me back up and told me to lean back, his hips thrusting up and pushing his cock deep inside of me. One hand worked my clit while the other squeezed my tit, pinching and pulling on a nipple while we fucked. There were groans and grunts and swearing and he said things that made me feel amazing and forget that I didn't like my body. I was soon fucking him with wild abandon, slamming myself up and down on his magnificent cock without a care in the world.

It felt like it took forever but he finally came, shooting his hot seed deep into my body. I tightened around him as my own orgasm coursed through me, finally falling down on top of him and then rolling onto the bed to catch my breath.

"Holy... shit! I.. uhhhh.. oh God! I can't even talk!" I said between deep gasps of breath.

"Yeah, that was fucking hot!" Jeff said, rolling over onto his side so he could trace the curves of my body with his fingers.

"Your stamina is insane... wow! I ... I have never..."

"I'm 18, remember?! And I suggest you get used to it, I am definitely not done with you."

I shuddered as a final little orgasmic tremor rolled through me, his fingers working on my hard nipples once again. This may turn out to be the best summer of my life but now I had to figure out how I was going to speak to Jeff's mom without giving anything away, surely she wouldn't be thrilled to know her son is banging the 40 year old divorced woman next door!

12