Learning to Love Myself Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I flourished my hand and then ran my fingers through my sparse pubic hair, “They guessed, correctly I might add, that I had a flaming bush.” Oh it felt good to touch myself, even just a little.

Angel laughed. “How did you escape?”

“They left as soon as they got dressed, and I took the chance to get away. I got lucky and nobody noticed me, but I did really have to dash across to the women’s locker room immediately to pee!”

Angle giggled again, “Wow! what hot story! That sounds awesome. My pussy’s all wet again.”

“Mine too, and burning.”

“They were right in two ways then,” Angel said mischievously. “Your pussy is flaming in color and flaming in heat!”

We both laughed at that and Angel kept staring at my furred mound. “I’ve never seen a redhead naked before -- actually I’ve not seen many naked girls at all -- but your pale skin and red bush look really exotic. It’s so sexy.”

“Thanks. I like your dark on dark too, and I though you were the exotic one.”

“Hey,” Angel said softly, “do you still want to see my pussy. I mean… up close?”

“Hell yeah!” I said. “I understand it’s important to you, but I’m honestly curious. I’ve never really seen somebody else’s up close.” I guess that was mostly true. The girl I met in the shower before I left my hometown wasn’t really close up.

Angel patted the bed next to her, so I got up, walked around to the far side of her bed, and climbed onto it with her. She turned to face me and sat up. I remember a distinct moment in time when she sat up and I sat down that both sets of our heavy breasts were jiggling and swaying at the same time. It’s a silly thing to focus on, but that’s what sticks in my head.

Angel smiled weakly, “Now all of a sudden I’m nervous. I’m not even sure I know why I want to show myself to you, but it’s important to me.”

“I know, Angel. I think you just want somebody you trust to have an honest opinion about a secret part of you. Really it’s no big deal.”

“Okay,” she said and took a deep breath. “Here goes.” She brought her knees up and lay back against the headboard of her bed with her thighs apart. Simultaneously, I leaned in for a close look.

It was a very strange feeling to be staring at my best friend’s pussy from only a foot away. On one hand, I felt like I was examining her, and it was judgmental and clinical. On the other hand, I felt like I was appreciating her, and it was sexy and emotional. She was very wet, so wet that the her thighs were glistening and the dark hair on her outer lips was damp and compressed. The delicate brown inner lips of her pussy petaled outward gracefully, and I could just make out the folded opening to her warm inner spaces. Above was her clit, which though a slightly different shape than mine, stood proud and firm out from its hood. She was gorgeous. She was hot. She was so, so sexy.

“First,” I said, leaning back a bit to look at her face when I spoke, “thank you for trusting me enough to make yourself so vulnerable. That says a lot. I’ve never had a best friend before, and I can’t imagine being this intimate with anyone else.

“Second, you look perfectly normal… I mean, you don’t look unusually big, or oddly shaped, or anything. More to the point, I should say you look really beautiful and sexy. Your pussy is so perfectly shaped and tight looking. I think the dark color is really sexy too, and jeez you are sooo wet!”

“I’m… I’m okay? You think I’m still pretty?”

“Angel, if I were a guy I’d definitely want you!”I’m a girl and I’m not sure that I don’t!

“Carlos was just so cruel. I don’t know if I’ll ever get over all the things he said. He made me feel so ugly, like some kind of freak. It means a lot to me that you think I’m okay.”

“I don’t understand why we’re giving Carlos any credibility here. There is absolutely nothing wrong with you, and it’s ridiculous to believe that there could be. You have a normal pussy. Actually it’s a very beautiful pussy in my opinion, and as the proud owner of a pussy myself, I think I speak with more authority than Carlos.”

“Okay, okay. He just really hurt me a lot.” Angel took a deep shuddering breath, brushed away one tiny tear, and said, “Thank you Elain.”

“Two more things…” I volunteered.

“Yeah?”

I took a small step of faith, “You smell really sexy too.”

Angel gave one of her more genuine smiles, “Jimmy always said that too. He really liked the way I tasted too -- said I was sweet and spicy!”

“I bet! You smell sweet and spicy.” The momentary awkwardness was being replaced by horniness yet again.

“What was the other thing?” Angel asked.

“Do you want to see my pussy too?”

Angel got this look on her face like it hadn’t even occurred to her, then blurted too quickly to have thought before she spoke, “Can I? Yeah, show me your pussy!” She caught herself a second later, and said, “I mean, yes I’d like to, if you’re willing to show me.”

“Of course,” I said and gave her a wicked grin. “I figure it’s only fair.” I lay back on my elbows and shamelessly spread my legs for her. “What do you think?”

Angel quickly folded forward through her own open thighs to take a close look at my wet center. I was rapidly reaching a fever pitch and the thrill of seeing her awestruck face so near to my pussy offset my fear of exposing myself to her.

She cast her eyes upward to mine and said in a hushed voice, “You look so pale and delicate. I can’t get over the red hair on your pale skin. You were right about your color being a deep pink too; it’s almost a light purple.” She thought for a moment, “This is going to sound stupid, but your pussy is like… like art or something. It looks so pure and beautiful.”

“You’re really, really wet too. It’s all over your thighs and everything.” Angel inhaled deeply and brought her face almost alarmingly close to my pussy. “You smell good too. It’s different from me -- more musky and earthy but still with a sweetness to it.”

“Leave it to the cook to describe the scent of pussy like it’s wine,” I laughed, grateful for a way to cut the sexual tension that was gripping me. “I taste good too,” I said before I realized what that implied. Either Angel would think that I wanted her to taste me or that I had tasted myself. Of course one was definitely true, and the other I wasn’t sure about.

“You’ve tasted yourself?”

“Well… yeah. Haven’t you?”

“Uh… yes. I was afraid to admit it to you though.”

“Why?”

“I don’t know I just was embarrassed, I guess.”

Here goes. “Do you masturbate?”

Angel took a deep breath, “I guess we are exposing it all aren’t we?” She paused for a second and took another deep breath. “You promise you won’t make fun of me?”

I nodded, “Of course, as long as you promise the same.”

“Okay,” Angel agreed, “Sometimes I do when I’m -- when I’m horny.”

“Like now?”

“Yeah, I’m really horny now. I can’tbelieve how excited I am, and my pussy is kind of aching.” Then she kind of winced like I was going to laugh. I don’t think she could have possible expected my actual reaction though.

“Oh thank God!” I nearly shouted and immediately plunged my fingers into my drenched pussy. “I’ve been going crazy wanting to touch myself, and I was afraid you’d freak out.”

Angel’s mouth fell open, “Elain -- oh my God! You’re -- you're fucking yourself in front of me.”

“Uh-huh,” I grunted. “I’m sorry Angel, I’ve got no inhibitions left. I need to cum so badly, I don’t care anymore. I’ve been ready to burst for a couple of days.”

“No, no! Do it!” Angle cried and it was my turn to be surprised. “I want to watch!”

I paused for a second, “You do?”

“More than anything! I must be out of inhibitions too, but I want to watch you cum. Do it for me please.”

“Okay,’ I said through gritted teeth, “It probably won’t take me long.” I settled backward on her bed and fell into my own world of my plunging fingers and wet throbbing clit.

“This is the hottest thing I’ve ever seen!” said Angel from very near my pussy. She was less than a foot away from my busy fingers and was alternately watching my pussy and my face. “Fuck yourself baby. Cum for me. Fuck that pussy with your fingers.”

I used my other hand to twist and pull my swollen nipples and began to rub fast circles on my clit as I approached the summit of orgasm. Filthy words continued to spill out of Angel’s mouth as I worked myself to the edge of ecstasy.

“Oh yeah, play with your tits too. I love to see you play with your tits. Rub that clit Elain. Fuck yourself. Cum for me, cum for me, cum for me…”

And less than two minutes from when I first touched myself, I had an absolutely crushing orgasm almost in my best friend’s face. I bucked my hips of the bed as the contractions whipped through me and felt the breath of Angel’s gasped exhalation on my pussy as I came hard and grunted out her name, “An-gel-I’m-cum-ming! An-gel-I’m-cum-ming!”

Then I collapsed, limp as could be and just tried to breathe. I was sure consequences would follow, but right then I was too spent to care. All I wanted to do was breathe and revel in the aftershocks in my pussy.

“Oh -- My -- God!” Angel said. “Are you okay? That was incredible.”

“So you’re not going to freak out?” I said from somewhere distant.

“No, that was amazing! I can’t believe I just watched you do that right in front of me.”

“I can’t believe you were talking so dirty while I was doing it!” I responded and lifted my head to look over my breasts at her. She was completely flushed and her chest was heaving.

“Me either!” she said. “I feel like I’m on fire. My head is so buzzed, that I think I’ll say anything. Can I -- can I take my turn?”

“What do you mean?” I said, not understanding the obvious.

“I want to make myself cum too. Do you want to see?”

“Hell yeah!” I said for the second time that night. “Where should I be?”

“Anywhere... mmmmm… you like… uhnnn…” Angel said, wasting no time at all, but immediately laying back and rubbing her clit.

“Oh yeah,” I breathed, my inhibitions had not returned and my recent orgasm had not diminished my heat very much. “That looks so awesome. Does it feel good?”

“Uh-huh…” Angel moaned. “My clit is so swollen, and my pussy is so wet. I -- I can’t believe I’m doing this.”

She slid her other hand under her ass to emerge between her legs from underneath and slid two fingers into her pussy from below. She started to pump them in and out and still rubbed fast circles on her clit with her other hand.

“You’ve done this before you sexy thing,” I purred at her. “Look at you fuck yourself. You know what your doing. Finger that pussy, Angel.”

I scooted closer to her on the bed so I could see everything -- her rapturous expressions, her gigantic swollen breasts, her dripping pussy, her wet - wet - wet fingers. I had to start to play with my own pussy again.

“Wow I can smell you,” I said. “Actually the whole room smells like pussy now!”

“Uh-huh…” Angel moaned again and disengaged her two plunging fingers. She lifted her hips to get her hand out an brought her fingers to her mouth to taste herself. “It’s goooood,” she breathed out and jammed them both back into herself from the front. Her eyes were squeezed shut, so she couldn’t see me suck my own fingers in response.

Angel must have been getting pretty close to cumming. Her pussy almost gaped when she pulled her fingers out to taste them again and went back to rubbing her clit her other hand. She took her wet fingers out of her mouth and began to rub synchronized circles around her right nipple to match the pattern her clit.

I mimicked her and said, “That’s it baby. Rub your tits for me. Show me how you make yourself cum.”

She grunted, “Getting close,” and licked her fingers again.

“Me too, again!” I cried and used my free hand to bring one of my nipples within reach of my tongue.

“Oh God!” Angel cried when she opened her eyes and saw me flicker my tongue across my nipple, and at that moment we both came – long, loud, animalistic, thrashing orgasms. I’d love to be able to me more descriptive, but I was so drunk on sex by that point that I could have been speaking in tongues for all I knew. The first think I remember with any clarity was collapsing next to Angel on the bed.

About a minute of heavy breathing later, I looked over at Angel and saw that she was staring at me. Big fat tears rolled off her face and spotted on the bedspread.What had I just done? What innocence had I just lost forever and maybe also taken away from someone I really cared about? What was happening to me?

“I’m sorry,” I whispered.

Angel shook her head slightly and wrinkled her forehead. She took my hand and kissed the back of it gently. Clearly I didn’t understand what was going on in her head.

“Thank you Elain,” she whispered back. “Thank you for making me feel beautiful again.”

“You’re not upset?” I choked out softly.

Angel’s smile said more than her words, “How could I be? I haven’t felt this good in a long time. Didn’t you feel good?”

“Yeah -- yeah but I feel like we did something wrong.”

“Shhh…Elain. You worry way too much about simple things. Neither of us did anything we didn’t want to do, I hope. Maybe we got a little carried away, but I feel incredible. I feel sexy and beautiful like I haven’t in a long time. I feel like I can love myself again.”

And just like that the world was simple again. It was just my best friend and me doing something we both like to do. It was just one more thing to share.

“Straight talk?” I asked.

“Do you need to ask?” Angel giggled slightly as she wiped her eyes.

“I like to masturbate a lot, and I mean A LOT. Does this mean that I can?”

“As long as you don’t mind if do too,” she said. “I imagine that we’ll need to set some boundaries, but I’ve felt more free in the last couple days of living with you than I ever have.”

“I think we’re bad for each other,” I said and began to giggle myself.

“Yeah, but in some very good ways!” Angel responded. “Now let’s get some sleep.”

She clicked off the light and pulled me toward her in another embrace. We went to sleep with our legs intertwined and the air smelling sweetly of two very happy girls.

To be concluded…

*****

As usual, please vote here at the end if you like what you’ve just read and send me feedback if you are so inclined. I like to hear if people enjoy what I’m turning out. -- MR