Learning to Serve Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Myhands316
Myhands316
1,185 Followers

"Yes, I feel a lot better. I'm sorry I was acting like a spoiled bitch. I really am." I told her in all honesty.

"It's okay. Just don't let it happen too often. We were young once too." Looking at me sternly she added.

"Not that we won't discipline you if and when you do act out. Just remember we love you in more ways that you can recognize right now." She looked like she wanted to say more, but just changed the subject to what I brought to swim in.

Unfortunately it was still too cold to swim after dark, but I was very warm where I was that night.

I've read that most young people are too nervous to truly enjoy their first threesome. I have to admit I was when I realize that it was going to happen, but to me that set of nerves only heighten the experience.

It was Crystal who asked me... She didn't tell me but asked if I would like to join them that night. She whispered to me while we were swimming.

"I know you're going to have to make it look like you slept in the spare room for the boys' sake, but we would like for you to be with us in our room. Remember nothing will happen if you don't want it too." She then swam off to play tag with her sons.

My mind raced and stomach churned as we played in the pool. Sometimes there was a stray hand that grabbed a booby or an ass. I even copped a good feel of Harry as he was trying to dunk Crystal. Us girls do have to stick together you know. Besides I was enjoying the positive feelings I was experiencing.

At last Dinner was over and the boys were settling down in their room when Harry came up behind me. "The door will be unlocked. If you come in, lock it behind you and we'll know you want to take this farther. If not, then that's okay too."

I saw the lust in his eye and felt it poke my ass as I walked away. As I was taking my turn in the spare bathroom, I noticed my hands were shaking. The last time it was so spontaneous. There was no doubting that if I went in their room that I was going to... Have sex? Make love? Fuck like bunnies? I didn't know but I wanted to find out.

I laid there in the spare room, waiting for Allen, their older son, to do his nightly routine of looking in on me...

Yeah I knew about his crush and wasn't going to hurt him. It also made it look like I had slept in the bed.

Once he went back into his room, to sleep or watch spanktro-vision or whatever he did on his computer. I didn't know but I quietly closed my door as I headed to the unknown.

As I got closer to their door I heard murmured voices. My hands shook as I grasped the knob and it was silent when I stepped into their room. I turned and tried to lock the door but my fingers didn't want to cooperate. Harry came up and placed his hand over mind and told me.

"Calm down. It will be okay No one is going to do anything you don't want them to do. Go over and see Cris. She'll help you relax."

I don't know what I expected, but when she took me in her arms and just held me, I was able to finally calm down a little bit. Harry came up behind me and hugged me too. I was cocooned in their arms. It felt wonderful.

We stayed like that for a long time. Just softly hugging and caressing. No grabbing hands or rush into sex, just soft loving strokes and soft contented sighs.

I don't remember if I kissed her or if she kissed me first, but the next thing I know we were kissing. I didn't know when Harry removed his robe, but the next time I felt him behind me, I knew he was naked.

He turned me around and he started kissing me and running his big hands up and down my back. He was giving me a relaxing massage trying to relax my shoulders.

It seemed like an hour of this when I felt hands pulling on my panties under my big T-shirt PJs. I stepped back and bumped into Crystal's soft breasts as I turned into her embrace.

She stepped back for a second at a signal from Harry, as he removed my top. All of a sudden it registered to my brain that we were all nude and still cuddling. I went into sensory overload. With no other contact than just standing there being caressed, I came.

Harry held me up as my knees went weak and said. "We might want to take this to the bed. She's not going to be able to stand up much longer."

They both directed me to the big bed and helped me get in it. Crystal went to one side and Harry climbed in the other sandwiching me between them.

I went to kiss one of them, I didn't care which, but they were already kissing. It was like I was in the middle of their lovemaking.

Not that I was an extra, but more that I was part of them. It was the most exquisite feeling I've ever felt. It wasn't like they were ignoring me. I could feel their bodies next to mine as hands roamed and brushed aroused parts. It got confusing on whose hands were where.

It all snapped back into focus when Crystal started suckling on one of my nipples and Harry entered my dripping pussy with two of his big fingers. I had about ten seconds of complete clarity then my first climax of the night crashed over me like a tidal wave.

They kept me rolling for minutes that seemed hours and my body responded to their combined attention. They took turns nipping and kissing and licking my body as it shook with my climax. I was gasping and groaning and almost out of it. It was shocking when it stopped and Harry said.

"Well that was a good start." He chuckled at the look on my face. "Now we can slow things down and start teaching you." Crystal just grinned and added.

"We knew the first time would be quick." Quick? What was quick about that? I felt like I have been made love to for hours.

"How long have we been at this?" I asked.

"Honey, you only came in the door twenty minutes ago and you've spent the last five cumming."

Harry laughed at the look on my face. "Sweetheart, you were wound so tight we knew it wouldn't take much to release that spring."

"But, you didn't even do anything yet... That's not fair... You didn't get to enjoy anything..." I rambled as I came down from my climax. Again it was Crystal who set me at ease.

"Oh, we enjoyed it. That is one of the great things about love making. The more you put into it, the more you get out of it. The look on your face and when you grabbed my nipples while you were cumming was fantastic. If you look down you'll see Harry buried to the hilt in my wet pussy. Harry had to stop or he would have blasted off and he wanted to hold off on that. Although I did have suck him off this morning or he would have been a bottle rocket."

It took me a minute but I noticed that the bed was a mess with the blanket tossed off and the sheet was wrinkled and damp. Cris and I were face to face and Harry was positioned so that he had access to both our bodies and yes he was balls deep in his wife. I watched as his pulse would make her lips throb in unison. At the sight, my pussy also throbbed and I noticed it was her hand mostly filling my pussy.

"Oh God, I've never..." I started to say but she silenced me with a kiss.

"We know." Harry said as he pulled out of his wife. He repositioned himself so he was behind me with my leg over his hip and his wife found all the right spots to stroke inside me.

I gasped out as she removed her hand, but I was only empty for a second as I felt Harry's swollen head slip into me. I squished from all the cumming I did and he smoothly made it so he was now balls deep in me.

"Honey I think it is time for her next climax. Then we'll tend to you." Harry said over my shoulder.

He leaned over and deeply kissed Crystal as she started teasing my sensitive nipples. I was off again. This time I was able to tell when Harry would take over on my tits and body. He had bigger rougher hands. Crystal was softer, gentler slower. Crystal kissed her way down my body as her husband slowly stroked himself in and out of my wide open pussy.

"Oh, Oh... I'm going..." I gasped as soon as I felt her soft lips brush over my exposed clit. The last thing I remembered during that climax, was feeling Cris lick from Harry's balls all the way up to my swollen clit and then I was thrashing again.

"Oh Fuck!" I screamed as my body rippled in blissful orgasm.

"God honey, she has the sweetest pussy I've ever eaten. You've got to try this. I can't wait to taste her after you've cum in her." Crystal told her husband as I was returning to earth.

"Fuck babe, don't talk like that or you'll get you wish sooner that you think. I'm about ready as it is. Her pussy is just about as tight as yours." Harry replied and he thrust into me harder.

"Pull out if you're that close." Harry did and he was instantly replaced by Cris's soft probing tongue. God I never wanted this to end. But after awhile, an hour or so, I was getting sore and tired.

"I've got to take a break." I told them

"Okay just as soon as we make him cum." Crystal replied. "It's not going to be too hard. He's been holding it back. Watch this."

With that she rolled Harry over and straddled him like I was when she had walked in on us that fateful day. I watched as she held his cock and directed into her swollen sex. I heard the slurping sound as I watched his cock disappear into her pussy. She looked at me winked and said.

"I know this is new to you, so I don't expect you to lick me clean this time. But, you will find out, we like eating cream filled pussy. Harry especially likes it when I find a friend and come home with my pussy full of cum. Or better yet, he likes watching me get my pussy filled and eating it fresh... Don't you dear?" She asked while riding his cock.

I don't know what his answer would have been, because he lurched up, grabbed her tits and groaned as I watched his cock pump his seed into his wife. Once the main blast was over, she would make him twitch by moving her hips or with comments like.

"See I told you so. Just the idea of it can make him cum. Is that what you want dear? To have your girls full of cum so you can have dessert?" Looking at me she said.

"Trust me honey, he's not bi like we are. He would never suck a cock. The closest thing he would do like that is licking your pussy as it was getting fucked from behind. He is ALL man..."

"Okay... Okay, enough I've got to move, you got to..." Harry stammered as he tried to move. He finally pushed her off him and stretched out.

I didn't know what was funnier, Harry's face or the sound of the word Fuck coming from Crystal mouth.

I never thought about doing what they were describing, but what the hell, Its not like I haven't tasted both of them already, though I haven't really tasted Harry's cum yet. Not that I didn't realize that I would at some future time.

"What does it taste like?" I asked as we pulled the covers up off the floor.

"I can't really describe it." Crystal said. "Just like everyone has their own flavor, some sweet some tart some salty. It's the same with that. Some women have sweet pussy juice that turns tart when you add a mans cum. That can be true even if you know what the man taste is light. It's like I know Harry doesn't like eating me when it's his cum, but loves eating me after some one else cums in me. Where as, I prefer eating Harry's cum out of a woman he's filled, rather than eat it out of a lover pussy filled by some one else cum. It's all a matter of what you like." Then Harry added.

"Honestly it's more about the act of loving than anything else. Since we share everything, this is just an extension of that. Now let's get some sleep."

Crystal just rolled her eyes and said. "Just like a man, pops his cork and falls asleep. Come on; just remember to let the boys see you come out of your room in the morning." She scooted me against her drowsy husband and snuggled against me.

Myhands316
Myhands316
1,185 Followers
12