Leg Man

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why little boy, you must really like looking up my skirt at my ass. Is your little dickie getting all hard? Hmm? Rub it for me little boy but don't you dare cum so soon. Understand?"

She switched positions again. Now she was sitting facing me in a normal position. She watched me stroke myself. She was slowly crossing her legs back and forth, letting me get wonderful up skirt views.

After a moment though, she ordered me to stop. She had me move the hassock and lie down flat on the floor.

"You'll like this little boy." She stood over me and began slowly dancing around me. I could see up her skirt all the way from this angle. It was lovely. I watched her long silky legs work as she danced. From this angle they looked ten feet long. She straddled my face and began slowly raising and lowering her hips in the general direction of my face. Ohh, I could see the muscles in her thighs work now as she raised and lowered herself towards me.

Her panties were so tight that a part of them were actually up inside of her. Today I know this is called a camel toe but back then I didn't. Who cares? It was hot was all I knew.

"Like this view little boy? See my pussy? Yeah? How about a little better view?"

She dropped to her knees. Her crotch was right over my face now. I thought I'd pass out with pleasure. I could actually smell her pussy from this close which actually was as close as I had ever been to one. It smelled wet and earthy if you know what I mean but not unpleasant in the least.

She moved her hips slowly up and down and around in circles just inches from my face. Oh shit, the tops of her creamy thighs were so close to my face and her pussy would drop to just inches from my mouth. She was teasing me out of my mind. My hand was moving faster on my cock now, I couldn't help myself.

Suddenly she reached out and grabbed the hand that I was rubbing myself with. She brought it to her lips and kissed it.

"Slow down cowboy. I don't want you Cumming just yet. We've got all afternoon to play." She rose up and walked out of the room. I lay there trying to regain some self control. She had been right, another minute and I would have cum in my pants. Nevertheless it had been an abrupt stop.

She came back with sandwiches and sodas. Believe it or not we chatted for about a half hour about school and various trivial things. I think, though, that she was as anxious to resume our play as I was.

We finished and she said that she was going upstairs to change. She invited me to sit at the bottom of the steps so that I could get a good view. She smiled at me and oh-so -slowly began walking up her stairs. This was way better than the stairwells at school because she was much hotter than those schoolgirls and because she took her time so that I could stare at her legs and ass longer. She looked so hot walking up those stairs that I was hard again. At the top she turned to me and said, "Now don't go anywhere little boy, it's almost time to play again." She didn't need to worry about that!

She must have had another outfit all ready because in just a minute she reappeared at the top of the stairs. My breath caught in my throat when I saw her. The pigtails were gone and her soft auburn hair hung down to her shoulders. She wore a skin-tight brown t-shirt and a denim miniskirt so tight and short it was little more than panties. The nylons were gone and she stood there at the top of the stairs posing for me.

"Little boy, you don't think this skirt's too short do you? I wouldn't want people staring at my legs now would I? She thrust her hips out and slowly began swaying in a small circle.

"My sister used to say that this dress made me look slutty but I don't think there's anything wrong with it, do you?"

"Oh no, nothing wrong at all Miss Hanley."

"Good!" She started walking slowly down the steps, stopping every once in a while to turn completely around to show me her backside.

"Can you see my butt ok in this skirt little boy? It's ok for you to look but not for anyone else."

Oh I could see it just fine thank you. She still wore those pink silk panties and they looked great under what little denim there was of her skirt. She stood with her legs spread and then, facing back upstairs, she bent forward. Her little skirt rode up but was so tight it stopped right at her ass. Again she began slowly twisting her hips and butt, teasing me with that glorious view. I was fascinated with the way the muscles in her legs moved back and forth under that creamy skin. Her hands reached behind her and slowly rubbed the backs of her thighs and her shapely backside.

"Sometimes before school I do stretches here in the morning thinking about all those poor little schoolboys without anyone who will let them look at their legs. I'd like to wear this little skirt to school and sit up on my desk during class but I don't think they'd learn much, do you? They'd be too busy trying to look up my little skirt. Do you think they'd like to look at my little pink panties?"

"Oh yes, you better believe it Miss Hanley."

"Oh Darrin, you're so sweet." Slowly she walked down the rest of the stairs and past me, her hand gently caressing my cheek as she passed by. This was the first actual physical contact that we had shared together and her touch thrilled me. Ahh, but the best was yet to come.

She directed me to sit back down on the hassock and went to a cabinet in the corner of the room and returned with a large tube of something. She sat on the couch facing me. She crossed her legs and her little skirt practically disappeared. She smiled invitingly.

"Darrin, how would you like to help me rub some nice cream on my legs? They're so dry and it would be such a help to me."

"Oh yes. Anything you want." Are you kidding me?

"I kind of thought you might. Pull that hassock up closer to the couch honey." It was a wide hassock and I had to get up and push it. I left just enough room to get my feet in between it and the couch and sat back down.

She had raised her legs up to make room and now she ever so slowly parted them and lowered them to the sides of the hassock on either side of me. My breathing was irregular as I thought of the pleasure to come. Her beautiful bare legs were parted wide and if I had been given permission I could have reached out and touched those pink panties without leaning forward. They were partially up inside of her again too.

"Ohh, I bet you like that view don't you? Yeah. Now Darrin I want you to take this tube of cream and squeeze out some on both of my legs. Think you can do that honey?"

I thought I might manage. That is if I didn't pass out in anticipation first. I held it out over the middle of her thigh and squeezed. A thin line of white cream dripped out and down unto her leg.

"Ohh, that feels nice honey. Now Darrin, I want you to slowly rub it on my legs. Rub it all over them till it's all gone." She giggled. "Maybe if you do a real good job, someday I'll let you rub some on my titties for me. Would you like to rub some cream on my titties baby?"

"Oh yes Miss Hanley."

"Well do a good job then honey and we'll see."

I reached out and tentatively touched her thigh about halfway up from her knee. Her skin felt so soft, so warm, and so smooth. I slowly began rubbing the cream into her thigh. She purred and spread her legs open wider.

"Spread it all over Darrin. Ohh, that's it, rub it in good. Oh, you're a fast study aren't you? Do it baby"

I concentrated on her right leg first. Slowly I began to rub the cream from the top of her thigh down to her knee. The feeling for me was so wonderful I could barely stand it. The feel of that smooth leg under my fingers, all soft and yielding was the most pleasant sensation that I had ever had. I had only to glance up at her approving face to know that she was enjoying it as much as I.

She lifted her leg up for me. "Don't forget the inside part. That's the most sensitive you know."

Oh I wouldn't forget that. Slowly I began to rub cream into the inside of her perfect thigh. I lingered on that little muscle I had noticed before, rubbing it, kneading it gently. My fingers were only inches from her little panties but I didn't dare touch her there.

I ran out of cream and poured some more on her leg. I tried using two hands on her so that I could cover more area. I took my time but covered that leg from ankle to crotch. Then slowly I started on her other leg, repeating the whole slow process from top to bottom. When I had finished, my cock was rock hard and I noticed that she had slipped one hand down the top of her panties.

"That was so nice Darrin. You've got my little pussy all wet. You don't mind if I rub my little pussy in front of you, do you?"

"Oh god no"

"Good. Would you like to kiss my legs for me Darrin? Would you like to lick them? Taste them? Hmm Darrin?" Her fingers were busy inside of her panties.

"More than anything Miss Hanley. More than anything."

"Hmm, I thought you might." She lifted her leg to me. "Start with my feet Darrin. Rub them all over your face. Love them. Kiss them. Then suck my toes for me baby. I like my toes sucked."

I lifted her foot to my face. I began by rubbing my face all over the top and bottom. Then, slowly, I began licking the bottom of her foot working from heel to toes. I hadn't thought much about her feet but I found the sensation very pleasurable. I guess she did too because she moaned and her fingers were working faster inside of her panties.

When my tongue reached the bottom of her cute little toes, I began running my tongue between them. I had never done this type of thing so I didn't know exactly what she wanted or liked but she soon let me know.

"Ohh that's it little boy! Lickem! Lickem good! Then suck them for me. Ohhh!"

I licked them all over, loving the feeling that I was serving her. Then, starting with her big toe, I slid it into my mouth and softly sucked on it. I ran my tongue all around that toe as I sucked it, then took more toes in my mouth at the same time and sucked on them.

"Ohh, that's soo good baby! Do it some more. Don't stop!" Her eyes were glazed with passion.

I sucked for all I was worth and then did the same to her other foot. My hands stroked her beautiful calves as I licked her and I honestly believe that I was as happy right then as she was. I know my cock was throbbing with desire.

I moved upward then, rubbing my cheeks against her beautiful ankles and calves, first one leg and then the other. Her skin was so soft, so smooth, and so damn sexy! I kissed and licked those ankles and began working my way up her calves. She especially liked it when I lightly licked her just behind her knees.

"Oh Darrin, that's heavenly! Right there! Just do that for a bit. Oh yeah! Yeah! Oh you're so sweet. Worship those legs!"

Believe me, that's exactly what I wanted too. She wrapped her legs lightly around my head thereby giving me easier access to her. I loved the feel of her thighs on my cheeks as I just turned my face from side to side.

My tongue began moving upwards, but slowly, not wanting to miss a single inch of her. My tongue would lap at her and then I would stop and kiss and suck that beautiful flesh. I especially loved licking the inside portion of the middle of her legs, the very area where I had noticed that muscle or tendon or whatever it was that ran down her leg when she clenched or used her leg muscles. It was wonderful!

When I got up close to her panties she suddenly ordered me to "Wait Hon" and she turned over unto her knees. Smiling over her shoulder to me she said, "Now do the back's Darrin hon. you're driving me wild!"

I basically repeated my journey only this time on the backs of her legs, licking, sucking, and loving them. The back of her thighs seemed especially sensitive and I spent a lot of time there, kissing and licking. My hands slid up and down her legs as I worshiped them with my mouth and again, the soft feel of her flesh was as exciting as their taste.

When I reached the tops of her legs she encouraged me to lick her butt cheeks for her and I was only happy to do so. I licked and nibbled those cheeks but every time I would come too close to her beautiful valley between them, she would stop me and direct me outward again. Much later I found that she was afraid that if I was allowed to lick her most sensitive areas that either she or I might lose control and go too far. She was determined to deny us the final sex act but she had told me as much before we became involved. I wasn't complaining, hell I was in heaven.

I must have spent a good thirty minutes worshiping those legs and when she flipped over again she almost looked like a different person. Her hair was mussed, a light layer of perspiration glistened on her forehead and her eyes were glazed as if she were really somewhere else. Her fingers were buried deep inside of her although I couldn't see them because of those panties.

"Darrin," she rasped between irregular breaths, "I wanna see your cock. Please Darrin, take it out for me. Take out your dickie."

I couldn't believe it but I wasn't about to argue. I unzipped myself and slowly pulled my hard cock from my pants. I was a little embarrassed standing there like that in front of her because I had never been exposed in front of a woman before, especially with a raging hard-on. Her smile put me at easy a little.

"Oh little boy, you've got such a nice dickie. Can you stroke it for me baby? Let your teacher see you rub that cock baby. Ohh, that's it! Stroke it for me!" She was breathing faster now.

We stared at each other as we both masturbated. I knew that I wasn't going to be able to last very long, not with everything that had gone on before.

"Miss Hanley, I think that I'm... I better..."

"Cum on my legs Darrin! I want you to shoot your cream all over my legs for me! Oh god, do it!"

Well, by that time I couldn't have made it to the bathroom anyway. I stepped up as close to her as I could. Wave after wave of pleasure shot through me and I closed my eyes as I shot off stream after stream of hot cum in her direction. A more experienced lover might have been able to control himself better and aim the flow where he wanted it to go, but that was expecting too much from an eighteen year old virgin.

Strands of cum flew everywhere in her direction, coating her legs, her couch and even her t-shirt which she still wore. I couldn't stop myself from cumming and I gave her the largest load that I had ever produced.

Far from being angry, she seemed to love it. The warm cum landing on her seemed to drive her to the edge and she started shaking and moaning with passion and I guessed that she was cumming as well. This went on for some time before she finally ceased shaking and moaning.

Slowly, ever so slowly she started to come back to herself or at least that's the way it seemed to me at the time. She pulled her fingers from herself and casually licked them clean. Looking at me she slowly smiled.

"Thank you for my cream bath little boy. Would you like to go in the bathroom and clean up? You can take a shower if you like.

I stumbled into the toilet, my cock still out. I took a washcloth and washed my cock with warm water. I knew that for the rest of my life I would remember this day. Funny, sometimes in life you just know that.

After what seemed like a reasonable time I walked back to the living room. I could hear the water running in the shower upstairs. The couch, so recently splattered with my juices was clean. Thank god it was leather.

I didn't think I should just leave so I sat down in a chair and waited. About ten minutes later she called down to make sure that I was still there. About five minutes later she came down.

Her hair was still damp but she looked great in a little short silk robe of some kind. If she had asked, I would have started all over again. Instead, she and I had a lengthy talk about what had just occurred.

We both agreed that what had happened was wonderful. I felt much better when I heard that from her. I hadn't been sure. We agreed that we could meet again for more 'fun' but of course it would have to be completely on her terms. I was certainly agreeable to that.

We devised a little system whereby she would let we know when she was agreeable to have me visit. It was just a simple code she wrote on the blackboard in her class. It let me know what night to come and what time.

So our relationship developed into a regular pattern. Usually I would go to her on one or two school nights or on an occasional Sunday afternoon. Sometimes we would play as before while other times she would place me under her large desk in her study where I would lick and kiss her long legs while she graded papers. It didn't matter to me, it was all good.

As I got better at pleasing her and was at all times able to restrain my urges to whatever she wanted, she began affording me more liberties with her body. She allowed me to rub her beautiful little breasts with cream as she had promised she might. At some point she let me watch her masturbate sans panties. Her pussy was attractive to me but I was allowed to only watch her as her fingers pleasured herself.

Those visits were everything to me and as the school year wore on she carefully began to let me know that when school ended, so did our little relationship. I was heartbroken but I could see her point. I would be moving on to college and she was not interested in any long term relationship. Regretfully, I accepted her terms.

She did have one final surprise however. On our last visit, the day after my graduation, she took my virginity. I was totally surprised but I guess in her mind I was no longer her student. Plus it was a reward for my obedience and discretion. As if I need rewards for what she had given me.

Perhaps now you understand what I meant earlier when I said that in some way I will always spend some time comparing the present to the past and find it wanting. Where will I ever find another person whose desires so perfectly coincide with mine? But you know, I wouldn't change a thing. Not a thing.

12