Legacy's Side Effect

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sam tried to comply by stretching her tongue muscle to its limit. As curious as she was about tasting female cum for the first time, all that she could taste still was Jack's cum that had filled the doctor's cunt.

Without realizing it, Sam had reached her hands up and was masticating Janet's stiff nipples.

"Mmmmm!" The doctor moaned. "Yes Sam. Rub my tits. Pinch my nipples if you want."

As if hypnotized, Sam did just that. She began pinching Janet's hardened nipples until she heard the doctor squeal in delight.

Jack was getting frustrated that Carter wasn't feeling his cock in her pussy. So he pulled out and decided on another course of action.

Lifting her legs by the knees, up to Janet's back, he aimed his cock to her virgin asshole. He moved forward till his cockhead began pushing against the tight opening of her sphincter. Then he began pushing forward, trying to break past the tight opening.

"Mmmmmh!" Carter tried objecting to his forward movement, past Janet's pussy. "Donmmmm."

But regardless, he wouldn't have paid any attention to her objections in his present mental condition anyway. He continued trying to break past her resistance.

Janet was feeling Sam relaxing too much on her pussy, so she reached back and twisted the Major's nipples to remind her of her duty to her wanting pussy. Sam had no choice but to resume sucking on the petite doctor's cum filled pussy. She could only hope that the Colonel would stop before things went to far.

She had no such luck. She finally felt his cockhead get past her tight sphincter. And in his state of mind, he didn't give her an opportunity to get accustomed to his large presence in her ass. he immediately began thrusting his nine inch cock into her virgin ass.

"Godmmmmm!" She groaned at the invading cock through her pussy stuffed mouth.

She hadn't even noticed that she had cleaned out the last of Jack's cum of Doctor Fraiser's cunt. That she was finally getting a taste of Janet's juices. She was finally tasting female cum for the first time in her life.

Jack pushed her legs back until Janet could take hold of them and placed them under her armpit, almost bending her in half at the waist. This gave Jack a perfect angle of attack into her poor asshole.

Sam was beginning to feel her back muscles ache from the strain of such an awkward position. But she was in no position to even voice her objections, as Janet's cunt squashed down even harder down on her face. So, she gave up trying to break free, and rather concentrated on getting her two infected comrades satisfied enough so that she could reach the centrifuge.

"Oh fuck, Doc," Jack shouted. "Carter's one damn fine lay, don't you think?"

"If you say so, Colonel," Janet responded. "Never tried fucking her myself yet."

"Well, take my word for it," he said. "She is. Maybe you and she can try a little strap-on fuck later. Off base that is."

"Now there's a pleasant thought," the doctor answered.

Sam couldn't believe her ears. Despite the obvious influence of Ma'Chello's slugs, her two friends seemed to be planning further vulgarities on her for later. Though the notion of having Janet fuck her with, what did Jack call it, a strap-on. Whatever that was.

As Jack continued fucking her ass he noticed her pussy gaping open in shut, looking so much like a heart valve. He decided to try what the good doctor had earlier.

With his cock still stuck up her ass, he brought his hand down to her gaping cunt and inserted two fingers inside of her. Then he added another, then yet a fourth. Finally he gave the final push and shoved his whole hand inside her pussy.

"Good Godddd! Mmmmmh!" Carter shouted through Janet's pussy.

"You said it sister," Jack added.

Sam couldn't believe the sensation of having Jack's hand fisting her pussy. It felt like she could feel both his cock and fist rubbing against each other. But she knew that there was a membrane separating each. The strange friction of his members caused her to orgasm once more, soaking his hand and lubricating it further.

"Ooooh! Suck my juices Samantha," Janet said, orgasming. "Just drink it all up like a good girl."

Sam didn't really have a choice in the matter. It was drink and swallow her cum, or drown in it. Swallowing Doctor Fraiser's cum for the first time triggered yet another orgasm in herself too. She had given up trying to keep track of how many she had had already.

"Here it comes baby," Jack exclaimed, as he shot his load into her ass. "Take it girl. All of it. It's all for you."

And yet another orgasm hit Carter before the last one had even subsided yet. She was exhausted from their rape attack on her. She didn't know how she was going to be able to finish with the plasma extraction, but she knew that she had to.

Chapter Five

Doctor Mackenzie could only watch helplessly from behind the glass partition of the observation booth as Major Carter suffered through the indignation of rape. Though he couldn't clearly see what was happening, he could hear them via the intercom. He could well imagine what the Colonel and Doctor Fraiser was doing to the beautiful blonde woman that was Major Carter. Even though he knew that the attackers weren't in their right frame of mind.

And as disgusted as he was with what he was seeing, his body reacted as any normal man's would. He had a raging hardon and he had to relieve himself the best way he could under these circumstances. So he pulled out a latex glove from his lab-coat and used it as a condom, shooting his cum into their fingertips.

He couldn't believe that his colleague, Doctor Janet Fraiser, which he admired greatly, could be so cruel and abusive. Many times he had thought about asking her out to dinner but backed out. Now he realized that she would have likely turned him down anyway, being lesbian and all.

He could also see Major Carter's resistance against her lesbian rape, and he knew that she would have to go through months of counseling after all of this was done. Not just for the lesbian rape, but for Colonel O'Neil's raping her as well.

Then he saw his female colleague fall off of the prone Major and drop to the floor exhausted. She was followed soon after by Colonel O'Neil. He switched on the speakers immediately.

"Major?" He called out. "Major Carter? Are you all right?"

Then he saw her slim hand grasp the edge of the table. He kept watching as she managed to pull herself up to table level.

"I... I'm here Doctor Mackenzie," she gasped.

"Are you okay?" He asked again.

"Uh? Oh, yes sir," she looked up. "I'm fine. A... as good as can be expected, I guess."

She didn't even take notice of her nudity in front of Doctor Mackenzie. She just pulled herself along the table towards the centrifuge machine.

"Can you continue?" He asked her. "You should cover yourself, Major."

For the first time she remembered that her attackers had ripped her clothing off of her body. She looked down at herself and blushed at the knowledge that Doctor Mackenzie could see her in this state. She could see globs of Jack's cum along her legs. Even on her tits. And she suspected that some could be seen on her face and hair as well.

"I... I guess I have to," she answered him. "Wh... what do I do next, sir?"

"You only have to switch the centrifuge on," he instructed her. "It should only take about ten minutes. While you're waiting, see if you can find some dry-ice in the freezer."

For the next five minutes he explained the procedure that she would have to use to separate the plasma from her red-blood cells. This serum could then be injected safely into Colonel O'Neil and Doctor Fraiser. Hopefully giving them the markers that had rendered her immune in the process.

Carter would occasionally glance back at the slumbering twosome on the floor to make sure that they were still unconscious. She was gratified to see that she was still safe from further assault on their part. At least for the moment. She returned to concentrating on her primary task.

'I wish I could spend more time with Janet,' her thoughts betrayed her.

Glancing back at the naked doctor, she could feel her loin get damp again from her own arousal. Though that was her first lesbian experience, she found it an exhilarating one nonetheless. He eyes kept shooting back at the petite, naked, brunette on the floor near her.

Glancing over to the observation booth, she could see that Doctor Mackenzie was still watching what she was doing. Even if she wanted to, she couldn't see how she could get away with rejoining Janet on the floor.

Then a thought hit her. Janet was on the floor, hidden from Doctor Mackenzie's sight. What if she faked being dragged down again.

The centrifuge was still processing. Everything else was ready for the next step. Samantha figured she had a couple of more minutes to spare, so she decided to go ahead with that plan.

"Ohhh!" She exclaimed as she dropped down behind the table.

"Major!" Doctor Mackenzie cried out. "Are you all right?"

"I'm... I'm fine doctor," Sam carried through with her planned charade. "They woke up again. I... I think I'm going to have to go through it again."

"I'm so sorry Major," Doctor Mackenzie professed his apologies. "I wish there was something I could do to help."

Carter didn't bother answering him, she had already buried her face in Doctor Fraiser's pussy and was lapping at her feverishly. She then decided that she wanted her own pussy taken care of as well. So she flipped herself around and straddled Janet's face in the hopes that her friend would waken soon to relieve her own sexual needs.

Carter wasn't to be disappointed. Thanks mostly to her licking and sucking of Janet's pussy, the petite doctor was stirring back to life.

The first thing that greeted Janet's sight was Sam's blonde pussy above her head. She simply smiled and lifted her mouth to the pussylips being offered her and began shooting her tongue inside its folds.

"Oooh! Yessss!" Sam groaned as she felt Janet's tongue in her wet cunt.

The two women began rocking each other from side to side. After a few moments of this, they found themselves rolling on the floor. Now Doctor Fraiser was on top and Samantha was laying on her back. All the while they never missed a stroke in each others pussy.

The aroma of female cum was pungent in the laboratory. So strong was it that it began to stir Colonel O'Neil from his own slumber.

Jack's cock had begun stirring to life even before he started regaining consciousness. By the time he had awakened completely, his cock was already hard and ready for action.

It took him a few seconds to get his bearings, but his arousal by Ma'Chello's slugs didn't allow him any time to think of what to do. As soon as he saw the two naked, slurping, women nearby he began to stalk them like a wild animal an hands and knees.

Janet and Sam remained oblivious to Jack's stealthy approach. They were to engrossed in the pussy at their mouths to care.

As soon as he got behind Doctor Fraiser's upturned ass, Jack lifted himself up and aimed his stiff cock for her gaping pussy hole. In one swift move he buried his nine inch cock to the hilt in her pussy, blocking access to Carter's probing tongue.

"Noooh!" Sam complained.

Jack began humping into the smallish brunette as hard and fast as he could. Janet was rocking herself back into his thrusting loins, wanting to get all of him inside her wet pussy.

From beneath the two rutting people, Sam could only watch frustratingly at her denied pleasure. Luckily for her Janet continued to service her pussy despite getting fucked by jack.

'This just isn't fair,' Sam thought to herself. 'This was supposed to be my turn.'

"Fuck! You're some hot mamma, Doc," Jack groaned as he continued laying it to her.

"Just keep it up, Colonel," Janet said, pulling off of Carter's pussy.

Sam was getting really tired of being excluded of this. Looking up at Jack's thrusting cock, and Janet's sucking pussy, she decided to try something new, for her.

She lifted her head and wrapped her lips around Jack's cock shaft at the edge of Janet's pussy. In this position she had the luxury of feeling Jack's cock slide along her lips and tongue, while still able to suck and lick Janet's pussy and clit.

"Oh yeah Major," the Colonel and the Doctor both exclaimed together. "Suck me just like that."

"Mmmmmmmh! You taste so good Samantha," Janet would moan.

Doctor Mackenzie could only hear what the threesome were saying, hidden behind the worktable, and his imagination was picturing Major Carter sucking on Colonel O'Neil's hard cock. And his colleague, Doctor Janet Fraiser, sucking the beautiful Major's cunt.

But all that he could see was Jack O'Neil's head above the table rim as the Colonel kept pumping his loins into Janet's wanton pussy.

'Oh how I wish the General had kept the cameras rolling,' he thought lecherously.

Sam reached around Janet's waist and hugged her against her own body, feeling the warmth of her companions body against her own. She could feel her friend's hard nipples rubbing against her stomach as she knew the she was getting the same feeling from her own hard tits.

In all of this Jack didn't really care about how the two women were feeling about all of this. In his deranged mind all he cared about was sinking his cock in a female orifice, any orifice, so that he could get his own gratification.

Sam kept licking along the length of Jack's humping cock, never forgetting to suck on Janet's clit every chance she got. Already she had swallowed two orgasms from the brunette and was absorbed in getting her to unload once more.

As for Janet, she too had swallowed two loads from Samantha in this latest session of lust and was working on another. Occasionally biting down on her clit or her pussylips to arouse her further.

"Ooh! Ugnh!" Sam would groan at Janet's savagery.

Doctor Mackenzie kept stroking his cock earnestly in the surgical glove he was using as a rubber, as he kept listening to the happenings of the infected people. But he still couldn't help but imagine Major Carter being violated by a man and a woman just a few feet away from him, not realizing that Samantha had actually instigated this latest sexual fling by the threesome.

Major Carter was getting more and more aroused at the treatment she was getting from her two infected companions. She loved Janet's mouth on her pussy, but she wanted to suck on something more substantial than the outside of their fucking joining.

On a whim she decided she wanted to suck on Jack's cock while Janet kept on eating her out. But how could she do that if he was still fucking her petite friend. An idea came to her.

'What if I pull him out,' she thought.

Watching the in and out strokes of his cock, she brought her hand up to it and wrapped it around his slick hardon. Jack didn't mind Sam's fingers on his cock. He actually enjoyed it when she squeezed her fingers tightly around his hardon. It caused its head to flare with blood.

Sam had to time her next move just right. She would have to pull his cock out on his out-stroke and suck it back in her mouth when he humped forward.

It took a few strokes before she managed to time her move, but finally she succeeded. She managed to pull Jack's raging hard cock out of Janet's clenching pussy, and bent it down into her throat.

Colonel O'Neil didn't really much care where is cock wound up, just as long as it was warm, tight and wet. He drove his full length down Carter's mouth, down her throat. Sam sucked hard on the stiff cock hoping to get a good taste of his sperm once again.

Meanwhile, Doctor Fraiser intensified her sucking of Sam's upturned cunt. If she couldn't have the Colonel's cock in her pussy, she sure as hell was going to get some pussy cum as compensation. But she wasn't about to let her blonde friend get away with stealing Jack's cock.

As punishment, she bit down hard on Sam's clit. This in turn made Sam bite down on Jack's mouth stuffing cock. And he in turn slapped his hand hard on Janet's asscheek, leaving a red mark behind.

"Go Carter," Jack announced loudly. "Suck my cock, you fucking mouthy slut."

That was another reference to her constant scientific mumbo-jumbo that always made him look ignorant.

Doctor Mackenzie came again at hearing Jack's outburst. The older doctor had already shot three full loads into the surgical glove. He fell back exhausted in the chair, sweat pouring down his forehead

'I don't know how I'll be able to hide this,' Doctor Mackenzie was of course referring to the glove full of cum in his hand. 'But that's for later.'

Chapter Six

Major Samantha Carter was still trapped with her two infected comrades. She knew that they were not acting of their own volition. Ma'Chello's Ga'Ould killing slugs had the adverse effect on non- infected people. It would make them act irrationally.

Her comrade, Daniel Jackson, was the first to have been affected. But he was cured when his slug transferred itself into Teal'c's body. There, the slug was slowly killing the embryotic Ga'Ould that he was host to. At the same time, Teal'c was slowly dying along with it, for he needed the snake to act as his immune system.

For that reason, they had decided to study Ma'Chello's devices in order to discover a means to negate them in order to save their towering friend.

Unfortunately for them, they too were infected by numerous slugs each. For some reason Samantha's body rejected them. They then surmised that the death of the Tok'Ra that she had been host once had left a protein marker in her body which told the slug that its mission was fulfilled.

As she was preparing a means to isolate that marker into a serum for her two comrades, Colonel Jack O'Neil and Doctor Janet Fraiser, she was suddenly attacked by them.

They had mistakenly concluded that the slugs presented symptoms similar to schizophrenia, as was the case with Daniel. Instead she discovered that the slugs would have a different reaction on an individual. Maybe it was because more than one slug had invaded each of them. Or maybe it was because of an individuals make-up.

But in either case, Samantha Carter found herself the victim of rape from both of them. A lesbian rape she had to endure at the hands of her petite friend, Doctor Janet Fraiser. And a male attack from her commanding officer, Colonel Jack O'Neil.

She was busily sucking on Jack's long hard cock, while Janet was doing the same thing to her wet pussy. With each passing moment she could feel another orgasm approaching its peak.

She could feel Janet's hard nipples crushing against her belly, as hers was doing the same to the brunette's body above her.

She could taste a seeping of Jack' pre-cum buttering her tongue's taste buds. She couldn't wait to get another blast of his cum down her throat.

Just then she climaxed, spraying her female juices over Doctor Fraiser's face before the petite woman could plaster her mouth over the hosing cunt.

Sam squirmed excitedly under her friend's body as she tried to concentrate on her sucking off the raging hard cock in her mouth.

"Suck that cock!" She heard Jack shout. "Suck it down that big, fat, wordy mouth of yours. Next time you won't be so cocky to make me look stupid during briefings."

Major Carter was only slightly concerned about what Doctor Mackenzie would think of the blow-by-blow description he was getting from Colonel O'Neil. She knew he couldn't really see the action going on with the three of them, but Jack was being very descriptive about it all.

"Oh yeah Doc," Jack was cheering Doctor Fraiser on. "You suck that golden pussy of hers. She's a hot one, take my word for it. She just loves getting her pussy sucked, don't ya Major?"

Carter could only nod her head in admission as she refused to take her sucking mouth off of his rigid cock. She would swirl her tongue around the huge cock as he kept fucking her mouth viciously. And Janet could only wiggle her as against Jack's thrusting shaft, enjoying the full penetration he was giving her.